HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  http://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  http://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Share | 

Where have all of Matt's fans gone?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mattyfan

PostSubject: Where have all of Matt's fans gone?   Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:48 am

I wonder... silent
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pasnthru

PostSubject: Re: Where have all of Matt's fans gone?   Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:39 pm

I'm still hanging around. It's hard though...Matt's not giving us much to talk about. I've been kinda sad. I know he's working on things, but I'm impatient and it's frustrating that so much time has passed and I get the feeling that all but his hard core fans have forgotten about him. I hope he can get back on top when he finally releases some music. The boy has plenty of talent and charisma...I just don't know what to think anymore.

Reading his tweets about having fun at Disney just isn't cutting it anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattyfan

PostSubject: Re: Where have all of Matt's fans gone?   Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:32 am

I feel the same way. I know Matt's keeping busy, like he always says in interviews, but of course we're all waiting for something B I G from him. I really hope his first single gets people's attention. I'm really hoping too that after he gets his EP out this summer, he's able to tour with some huge names. I've been tweeting about it...Jamie Cullum, Gavin DeGraw...but Matt's fans don't seem to take notice. I wish they'd retweet and then it can really get these artists' attention. Maybe I'm just dreaming, but I really think it's possible. Remember when we got Matt to trend no Twitter...twice?!!

I hope people haven't simply moved on to their next new fave. I like Lee this season but I've never forgotten Matt. I tweet about him as often as my other favorites. I was soooo HAPPY to see him on the finale twice.! I wish we could see his pre-show interviews on the red carpet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
csprof

PostSubject: Re: Where have all of Matt's fans gone?   Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:04 am

I'm still here too. I think Matt still has a lot of fans. Every time he puts anything out there on twitter there are a slew of responses, and he is still gaining followers. Unfortunately, his appearances are infrequent, and there aren't always videos from them or they take a long time to find. His facebook page isn't updated, his myspace page is really old and he needs a website. Meanwhile he still hasn't announced when his music will come out. So there is very little to keep people talking about him. All of these things would help keep excitement going about him while he works on getting his music out. He really needs to get some help to make some of these things happen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Where have all of Matt's fans gone?   Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:12 pm

pasnthru wrote:
I'm still hanging around. It's hard though...Matt's not giving us much to talk about. I've been kinda sad. I know he's working on things, but I'm impatient and it's frustrating that so much time has passed and I get the feeling that all but his hard core fans have forgotten about him. I hope he can get back on top when he finally releases some music. The boy has plenty of talent and charisma...I just don't know what to think anymore.

Reading his tweets about having fun at Disney just isn't cutting it anymore.

Well I'm sure if any of you follow me on twitter you've heard my two cents about Matt lately..I'm sorry but 'm EXTREMELY disappointed in Matt..he doesn't seem to have the drive to make things happen for him and his career...Here it is OVER A YEAR LATER and he STILL doesn't have an official website, his myspace isn't updated, he never tweets about WHEN his EP will ever be done???..like you said here pasnthru...all he talks about his being at disneyland, taking "relaxation" time at home..blah, blah, blah..he even said he "can only stand" LA for 2 days at a time...Seriously Matt?? Matt has such mad Talent and he's letting it all slip away because of the reasons above..PLUS the biggest thing is he won't get out of MI..it's fine and dandy for all the folks in MI who keep getting to see him perform but what about all his other VERY loyal devoted fans that have been with him since the beginning..he just doesn't seem to care at all....he is truly letting his fans down right now...EVERYONE tweets him about when EP will be done or if he is going to be doing shows anywhere else?? esp on the east coast but NEVER ONCE does he answer any of these questions..whatever..I'm just so over it all...It truly truly breaks my heart that he hasn't gotten a mgr or public relations firm to help jumpstart his career...he seems perfectly satisifed with what he is doing which is basically nothing really Sad

If and when Matt ever puts out Music I will definitely still buy it because I love his singing and piano playing but I've lost alot of respect for Matt in the last 4 months or so...Has anyone seen how much Anoop is doing for himself and his career and how much he talks to his fans..he even does Video Vlogs on a reg basis...just like Jason Castro. We're lucky to even get tweets from matt anymore..Ok well I'm done ranting on here but I figured if there is any place to do this then THIS would be the place.

It use to be SOO fun on here now its just dead ...very very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattyfan

PostSubject: Re: Where have all of Matt's fans gone?   Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:52 pm

I'm really worried his fans have moved on.

My guess is Matt wants to put out an EP in a big way and until he can assure himself it'll get people's attention, he's not going to do it. Would he quietly release his single and EP on iTunes? He seems to have a lot more ambition than that. But we know the only way he can market his music extensively is if he signs to a major label. Could he still be trying to work that out and that's what's taking forever to happen?

I think the next best thing to a major label deal would be to release the music independently and tour with huge-name artists. I wish his fans would band together in helping him out in this instance. We've done our best with #SignMattGiraud, I just think a next step is sorely needed.

Oh yeah, I don't think Matt's fans have ever really banded together in any one forum. Maybe while he was on the show, we were all on americanidol.com...but after that there never seemed to be one unofficial fansite for him. I wonder where best to get his fans' attention.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where have all of Matt's fans gone?   Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:46 pm

Hey guys ! I am definitely still a fan! Love Matt but pasnthru is right he is not giving us anything to talk about. I hate to say anything negative but basically I have given up trying to do whatever I can to help promote him. IMO Matt needs to do more to keep his fans interested. There is currently no product out and all his shows are in Michigan. Matt should have created a website long ago. He should try and do what Anoop and David A. do...create Vlogs. He no longer interacts with his fans. It's like he is no longer interested. He really needs to hire someone who knows what they are doing to help keep his name out there and he needs to do a better job of communicating with his fans.

Yes artists don't owe their fans anything but a good product and shows but Matt is not yet an artist. I take that back he is an artist but he is not yet a known artist like 3 Doors Down, Lady Gaga, or Taylor Swift. It's one thing if 3 Doors Down doesn't communicate with their fans or take over a year to put out new music because they have already put out 4 CD's, they tour extensively, have a website, etc. They have a loyal following because of their music and not because they were seen on a reality TV show. American Idol contestants are a different breed altogether as well as their fans and I don't think Matt understands this. AI fans are used to seeing their Idols twice a week. We spend hours voting for them to help them realize their dreams. When an Idol doesn't get a product out in a timely fashion their fans start drifting away and move onto the next contestant like Lee, Casey, etc. Why do you think 19Evil rushes out the winner's CD? Normally it doesn't take a few months to create and record a CD but AI viewers have a short attention span and 19Evil are trying to capitalize on the winners 15 minutes of fame so to speak. American Idol fans are fickle because we become more fans of the person than their music because well they don't have music out and we discovered them on a TV show not at a concert or on the radio. So I guess what I am trying to say is right now Matt is a personality that sings great but more of a TV personality than a music artist and we no longer see him on TV nor do most of us get to see him in concert, put his CD in our CD players, or turn on the radio to hear his music. And he is not giving us anything else right now either so what is there to talk about? Hope that makes sense? If Matt would have made more of an effort to engage his fans and given us something to discuss then things would be a bit more livelier now.

I still love Matt and will definitely continue to follow him but I have to admit some of the excitement has worn thin but I am extremely excited to see him perform again on July 4th! I hope to bring back video if Sgr brings her amazing camera!

Hope this doesn't sound to harsh? Love Matt!

twitter: @JennaSG

Last edited by Jenna on Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:13 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Jenna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where have all of Matt's fans gone?   Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:50 pm

If anyone's interested here are the board stats for number of visitors the board has received in the past week. As you can see they are very low but actually higher than I thought.

Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where have all of Matt's fans gone?   Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:42 pm

Oh and I miss the tweets about the music! I don't know I fell in love with Matt because of his passion for music but it seems he no longer talks about it. I know seeing him again will change things and give my fandom a new life. I just want Matt to be successful and I want to buy his CD's and see him live for many many many more years. Matt is the best live performer I have ever seen! I am praying that he has a very long career!

Believe me when I say I have not lost interest in Matt! I just hope we hear some music news soon!

Back to top Go down
FunnyMonkie

PostSubject: Re: Where have all of Matt's fans gone?   Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:50 pm

Hi guys!

Yes I am definately still a Matt fan!!! I can see what everyone is saying about their frustrations but I think Matt is probably frustrated at the same time. He knows we all want him to get out of MI, I heard it from his own mouth, but at the same time if he is selling out shows in MI I don't really blame him for doing a lot of shows there. Is there anything we can do to help Matt get shows outside of MI? I know one of my friends contacted a local venue to get Danny in ATL, and lo and behold a couple months later he was playing there. Maybe we as fans can reach out to our local venues/festivals, ask them to book Matt. He has to take what he can get, and if you can get that idea floating around in your local area that may help. Just a thought I am throwing out there, I know a lot of us gave a list of venues on his FB so if you did that why not try contacting the venues themselves and give them the idea. I wouldn't give up on Matt yet guys... I think he is truly working hard on his EP and putting together quality music. I don't know diddly squat about the music biz and I am trusting Matt that he is smart enough to make the best choices for himself. Thats my thoughts, just stick with him and he will make you proud I am sure Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/_funnymonkie
Jenna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where have all of Matt's fans gone?   Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:55 pm

FunnyMonkie wrote:
Hi guys!

Yes I am definately still a Matt fan!!! I can see what everyone is saying about their frustrations but I think Matt is probably frustrated at the same time. He knows we all want him to get out of MI, I heard it from his own mouth, but at the same time if he is selling out shows in MI I don't really blame him for doing a lot of shows there. Is there anything we can do to help Matt get shows outside of MI? I know one of my friends contacted a local venue to get Danny in ATL, and lo and behold a couple months later he was playing there. Maybe we as fans can reach out to our local venues/festivals, ask them to book Matt. He has to take what he can get, and if you can get that idea floating around in your local area that may help. Just a thought I am throwing out there, I know a lot of us gave a list of venues on his FB so if you did that why not try contacting the venues themselves and give them the idea. I wouldn't give up on Matt yet guys... I think he is truly working hard on his EP and putting together quality music. I don't know diddly squat about the music biz and I am trusting Matt that he is smart enough to make the best choices for himself. Thats my thoughts, just stick with him and he will make you proud I am sure

He has definitely already made me proud. He is an amazing musician and I agree he is working hard but I hate to see him losing fans! As far as venues go if he had a good agent/manager/booking person they would be doing this for him and hopefully he has this and will be leaving Michigan once he gets his CD out. I am praying he tours with a well known artist because we know once a person sees Matt live they can't help but love him. Guess I am just getting nervous.

Very excited for the single coming out with Jim Brickman...that is amazing!

Back to top Go down
FunnyMonkie

PostSubject: Re: Where have all of Matt's fans gone?   Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:02 am

Jenna wrote:
FunnyMonkie wrote:
Hi guys!

Yes I am definately still a Matt fan!!! I can see what everyone is saying about their frustrations but I think Matt is probably frustrated at the same time. He knows we all want him to get out of MI, I heard it from his own mouth, but at the same time if he is selling out shows in MI I don't really blame him for doing a lot of shows there. Is there anything we can do to help Matt get shows outside of MI? I know one of my friends contacted a local venue to get Danny in ATL, and lo and behold a couple months later he was playing there. Maybe we as fans can reach out to our local venues/festivals, ask them to book Matt. He has to take what he can get, and if you can get that idea floating around in your local area that may help. Just a thought I am throwing out there, I know a lot of us gave a list of venues on his FB so if you did that why not try contacting the venues themselves and give them the idea. I wouldn't give up on Matt yet guys... I think he is truly working hard on his EP and putting together quality music. I don't know diddly squat about the music biz and I am trusting Matt that he is smart enough to make the best choices for himself. Thats my thoughts, just stick with him and he will make you proud I am sure

He has definitely already made me proud. He is an amazing musician and I agree he is working hard but I hate to see him losing fans! As far as venues go if he had a good agent/manager/booking person they would be doing this for him and hopefully he has this and will be leaving Michigan once he gets his CD out. I am praying he tours with a well known artist because we know once a person sees Matt live they can't help but love him. Guess I am just getting nervous.

Very excited for the single coming out with Jim Brickman...that is amazing!

did you get to read a caption on a pre-idol finale pic that a radio had that said Matt will be doing shows across the country w/ Jim Brickman and Blake Lewis... that had me kind of excited but I dunno how much truth there was to it
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where have all of Matt's fans gone?   Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:37 am

Yes I saw that but I hope it's not true. Blake and Matt will be pooling from the same fanbase and while Jim Brickman is well known not sure that is the right demographic for Matt. I was hoping for a newer and younger artist. I really hope he doesn't tour with any other Idol except maybe with an Idol that is selling and played on the radio and well Blake isn't really doing either. Maybe someone like Ryan Star. I mean of course a band like Fray or Gavin Degraw would be amazing but honestly I don't see that happening. Ryan Star toured with David Cook and he has received some attention for his newest single. I just hope something happens soon!

Back to top Go down
pasnthru

PostSubject: Re: Where have all of Matt's fans gone?   Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:43 am

Jenna wrote:
Yes I saw that but I hope it's not true. Blake and Matt will be pooling from the same fanbase and while Jim Brickman is well known not sure that is the right demographic for Matt. I was hoping for a newer and younger artist. I really hope he doesn't tour with any other Idol except maybe with an Idol that is selling and played on the radio and well Blake isn't really doing either. Maybe someone like Ryan Star. I mean of course a band like Fray or Gavin Degraw would be amazing but honestly I don't see that happening. Ryan Star toured with David Cook and he has received some attention for his newest single. I just hope something happens soon!

I agree Jenna - I would like it if Matt never again performed with past Idol contestants. As you all know, it just about killed me when he did the summer tour's dueling pianos thing with Scott again recently on the finale. His talent is so far beyond that.

Matt just needs to get connected with his fans again, like he used to be. He might be working extremely hard on his career - but we won't know that unless he tells us. We need to feel his excitement and passion. I'll wait forever for him to succeed if I know he's still putting all of his effort into it. I just need to see that effort - otherwise I'll just feel foolish for wasting my time and passion on someone who's only half trying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FunnyMonkie

PostSubject: Re: Where have all of Matt's fans gone?   Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:19 am

pasnthru wrote:
Jenna wrote:

I agree Jenna - I would like it if Matt never again performed with past Idol contestants. As you all know, it just about killed me when he did the summer tour's dueling pianos thing with Scott again recently on the finale. His talent is so far beyond that.

Matt just needs to get connected with his fans again, like he used to be. He might be working extremely hard on his career - but we won't know that unless he tells us. We need to feel his excitement and passion. I'll wait forever for him to succeed if I know he's still putting all of his effort into it. I just need to see that effort - otherwise I'll just feel foolish for wasting my time and passion on someone who's only half trying.

I think touring with anybody would be great for Matt. As for him doing shows with Blake, I would love it, they are two of my favorite Idols ever and they look like they have a great time when they are together. As for Jim Brickman, I think it would be cool for Matt to tour with him. Touring with anyone who is established would be awesome. We just have to be patient I am sure Matt will be doing great things.
Back to top Go down
cranberry

PostSubject: Re: Where have all of Matt's fans gone?   Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:04 pm

Well I guess I´m just patiently yet eagerly waiting for that great EP.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FunnyMonkie

PostSubject: Re: Where have all of Matt's fans gone?   Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:45 pm

http://www.fantourage.com/matt_giraud You should all sign up here Smile Thanks
Back to top Go down
mattyfan

PostSubject: Re: Where have all of Matt's fans gone?   Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:44 am

I agree with you guys that it would help a lot if Matt stays more connected with his fans thru vlogs and setting up a website at the least! We can try to get local venues interested in inviting him for a show. Summer festivals may also be a good idea. I guess any little way we can think of may help! I'm really surprised he hasn't done a show in L.A. since he goes there often. If there's any place outside of Michigan he should try out, I would have thought L.A. would be a top choice. I hope he goes back to Nashville to write/record again and jam with the pros, too.

I missed the news about him touring with Blake!? That seems like an odd combination: Jim Brickman with Blake Lewis? Jim with Matt is totally understandable, both being piano men. I can see them colalborating on some pop songs similar to "I Miss You Tonight" which will hopefully impact radio or be picked up as a theme song on some hit tv show. Yes, I hope too that Matt gets to tour with some younger established artists.

When I sent Matt a message about wishing he'd tour with Jamie Cullum and/or Gavin, he seemed really excited about the idea when he replied. In fact weeks later, he was asked in an interview who he'd like to collaborate with and those were the two artists he named! Maybe there's a chance it can happen. Matt seems like an ambitious guy. He may not plunge into things and just risk it like Anoop, but maybe there's good value in his "slowly but surely" way of approaching his career. Fingers crossed! But yes, he does need to stay in touch and keep his fanbase alive. Just tweets about his projects or music-related ideas will help a ton. Come on, Matt! Please do something.

Oh, I just want to add...when I read about Anoop doing a promo for his album at Barnes&Noble in NYC to a tiny audience, I kinda felt sorry for him. He should have had a bigger crowd. The first thought that came to my mind was I wouldn't want that to happen to Matt. I have a feeling Matt feels the same way. He doesn't want to jump into things and risk disappointment. That's why I really hope he gets to tour with some established artists. Like Jenna said, people just need to see him! The rest will follow.

Jenna, we're eagerly awaiting the July 4 goodies! Thank you!!

P.S. Ryan Star sounds interesting. I only know him from Rockstar INXS...I should check him out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
csprof

PostSubject: Re: Where have all of Matt's fans gone?   Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:54 am

I wonder if Matt read this board or something else with a similar tone. His tweet in the middle of the night was sort of sad, and then he fortunately had positive tweets this morning.

I am happy to hear he is making progress! I think he is always working hard, but we don't always hear about it.

Is it too much to hope that the trip to ATL will get us a studio recording of You Don't Love Me (Brand New Day)? I love that song.

Random other thing: on their website, the SweetJ band lists a concert in Kalamazoo for 7/24 with Matt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattyfan

PostSubject: Re: Where have all of Matt's fans gone?   Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:47 am

Oh no, we don't want Matt to feel bad. We all just want the best for him and of course, we all miss him. I was so happy to see his positive tweets about music this morning! bounce I think little things like that make a huge difference in keeping his fans interested. I'm almost sure he saw our comments here (which were all mostly positive and hopeful anyway despite the little disappointment of missing him). It would be a bizarre coincidence if he happened to tweet exactly what we were wondering about! I do think he's been working really hard since he left Idol. Tweeting about it like today is perfect in reminding people!

That ATL trip sounds promising! Hmmm, a recording of Brand New Day would be awesome! Slowly but surely...

Yay for the 7/24 show!! He might even have some new music for us!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christina

PostSubject: Re: Where have all of Matt's fans gone?   Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:28 pm

Wow. I'm really disappointed in some of things some of you said about Matt. He is working hard, I know this for a fact. We need to remember that he is an independent artist and he is doing this on his own; it can't be easy. I also feel like maybe Matt doesn't want to tweet much about what he's working on because he wants to surprise us so we can all be really excited once we have our own copy of the EP.

In regards to tweeting other artists and Matt about working together, I understand what you are trying to accomplish. I've been asked to RT things on Twitter (@MattsFTLs); however, Matt FOLLOWS me. Therefore, I have a certain way that I say things. Especially when I speak directly to him. If I feel that a tweet seems too unprofessional, or "fangirly" I REFUSE to RT it. Sorry if that hurts anyone's feelings, but it's the truth. I receive DMs from Matt semi-frequently. If I DM him, he usually responds. Not always, but usually. And I feel that is because of the way I ask a question or make a statement. I also feel that it's because he realizes that I am trying SO HARD to keep fans involved and because I am one of his biggest supporters. When Matt sees me in person, he knows who I am. A lot of people don't realize how hard I've worked over the past year and still CONTINUE to work. Matt does realize it. I've put way too much time, effort, and money into Matt to give up on him now. And it's because I believe in him that much.

Of course, everyone is entitled to their opinion and I know that Matt is not perfect, but there is a different way to approach the situation. Saying negative things to Matt isn't going to help. And it only hurts his feelings, which is why he tweeted what he did after reading what everyone said on this forum. Lighten up guys, Matt will put his music out. He's doing the best he can.

FunnyMonkie -- what you suggested about contacting local venues is a GREAT idea. Seriously, we should all do that. Also, we all need to bug the hell out of local radio stations to play his music when it does come out.

Also, if you guys are looking for a social networking site for Matt fans only, please join http://mattsftls.ning.com/ It started out as being mainly for FTLs (hence the URL) but it's open to any fan of Matt's. Let's do our best to get everyone invloved again. It sounds like all of us are still hardcore fans so it's up to us to keep others involved. Please spread the word about that site.

And Jenna -- thanks for creating a thread on here for it Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/ImKristinaMarie
jamerce

PostSubject: Re: Where have all of Matt's fans gone?   Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:22 am

First I would like to say Hi!
The reason why I haven't been around is cause I couldn't find the forum!
Thanks to Christina for posting the link so I can find it again!
I agree with Christina that Matt is working hard on his EP and I also believe that he is taking his time cause he wants to put out the best music that he can!
Guess what I am saying we are gonna have to be patient wheather we like it or not and it will be worth the wait!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/michigan_countrygirl
mattyfan

PostSubject: Re: Where have all of Matt's fans gone?   Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:42 am

I'm surprised at some dramatic comments posted on Twitter. There really is no drama here. Just a bunch of fans who said they miss hearing from Matt. He seems to have seen the comments here and, as we all know, he listens and pleases -- thus his absolutely wondeful tweets yesterday and today re. music! Seriously there was no need to talk down or call names or use bad words on Twitter, but let's just leave that to momentary over-reaction and maybe just a reflex for some. We're all here to support the artist that is Matt Giraud. All's well in Matt-land! Group hug! Carry on! cheers

Last edited by mattyfan on Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FunnyMonkie

PostSubject: Re: Where have all of Matt's fans gone?   Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:14 am

This has been something that has been going on for a long time, and yes I would like nothing more than for everyone to get a long. But it is hard to sit and watch people over and over say things to someone who has been nothing but sweet to all his fans, that will hurt his feelings. I am not trying to offend anyone or seem like the "good" fan, but it has just gone on for far too long.
Back to top Go down
FunnyMonkie

PostSubject: Re: Where have all of Matt's fans gone?   Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:35 am

I will go back to being a happy fan now that I have said what has been in my head for months now lol Smile I hope no one hates after speaking my mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where have all of Matt's fans gone?   

Back to top Go down

Where have all of Matt's fans gone?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next