Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

"Thank You" on the charts

Go down 
+8
pasnthru
sgr91
mattyfan
cranberry
Jenna
Lisa_M
hazuki
csprof
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
csprof

"Thank You" on the charts - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Thank You" on the charts   "Thank You" on the charts - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 8:15 am

"Thank You" is now up to #25, having passed the last two holiday songs. It dropped a spin since yesterday. I believe this is the chart position for the week. There are two songs above it eligible to go recurrent, but I think they give the chart another week to stabilize before things go recurrent again. Next week "Thank You" is eligible to go recurrent.
Back to top Go down
csprof

PostSubject: Re: "Thank You" on the charts   "Thank You" on the charts - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 7:35 am

"Thank You" remains at #25, up three from yesterday and back in positive bullet territory. It is only five spins ahead of Katy Perry's new song "Firework", which I expect will pass it tomorrow.

Today I can see what stations are playing "Thank You" since the holiday freeze. A number of stations returned that had stopped playing it in December, but others have dropped it for now. Here's how it looks:

RETURNED FROM THE FREEZE (SPINS)
Spokane (13), Richmond (9), Worcester (8 ), Shreveport (7), Knoxville (2), Seattle (2), Chattanooga (1), Melbourne (1), Wichita (1)

STOPPED PLAYING THE SONG AFTER CHRISTMAS (0 or 1 SPIN)
Portland, Burlington (1), Columbia, Oklahoma City, Raleigh, Providence

STILL FROZEN, AND STOPPED DURING DECEMBER
Toledo, Pittsburgh
Back to top Go down
csprof

PostSubject: Re: "Thank You" on the charts   "Thank You" on the charts - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:20 am

"Thank You" is up five spins and holding strong another day at #25. It is six spins ahead of Katy Perry "Firework", and 68 spins behind Seal at #24.
Back to top Go down
csprof

PostSubject: Re: "Thank You" on the charts   "Thank You" on the charts - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 7:40 am

"Thank You" is still holding strong at #25, up four spins from yesterday. It has maintained its six spin lead over Katy Perry "Firework", and is now just 17 spins behind Seal at #24.
Back to top Go down
csprof

PostSubject: Re: "Thank You" on the charts   "Thank You" on the charts - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 8:31 am

"Thank You" is still at #25, down four spins from yesterday. It is just two spins ahead of #26, and 62 spins behind #24.

On other charts, "Thank You" is at #24 on today's Billboard chart, down from #20 last week. It was #50 on this Monday's USA Today Idol Airplay chart, down from #49 last week.
Back to top Go down
csprof

PostSubject: Re: "Thank You" on the charts   "Thank You" on the charts - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 7:06 am

"Thank You" dropped to #26 today, at the same spin count as yesterday. It was passed by Train's "Marry Me", which moved up several positions from yesterday.

"Thank You" is eligible to go recurrent in the next 2 weeks unless it moves up to Top 15. It may have longer on the Billboard chart. As we watch "Thank You" ending its run, I thought it was interesting that a radio station in Indonesia played "You Don't Know Me" this morning, according to twitter. Some of you may have seen that Anna is headed to a performer's conference in New York City next week and will be booking shows there. I think Anna at least will be promoting like crazy her CD that is due out in a little over 3 weeks, and I hope Matt gets some opportunities from that.
Back to top Go down
mattyfan

mattyfan

PostSubject: Re: "Thank You" on the charts   "Thank You" on the charts - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 12:20 pm

Thank you for keeping us updated, csprof! Fingers crossed on opportunities for Matt thru Anna. But he also needs to release his own single already.
Back to top Go down
csprof

PostSubject: Re: "Thank You" on the charts   "Thank You" on the charts - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 7:20 am

"Thank You" remains at #26, up one spin from yesterday. Katy Perry "Firework" has dropped a little, so is 7 spins behind. There are two songs in the Top 20 that will be eligible to go recurrent tomorrow, so maybe we can get back up to #24.
Back to top Go down
csprof

PostSubject: Re: "Thank You" on the charts   "Thank You" on the charts - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:26 am

"Thank You" is now at #27. It dropped three spins and was passed by Katy Perry. Two songs above "Thank You" are eligible to go recurrent, so we'll see if the recurrents return to normal this week, bringing "Thank You" back up to #25. If I am counting correctly, "Thank You" will be eligible to go recurrent next Sunday.

I'll post an update this afternoon/evening after recurrents are removed.
Back to top Go down
csprof

PostSubject: Re: "Thank You" on the charts   "Thank You" on the charts - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:03 am

"Thank You" returned to #26 and gained three spins. It passed Katy Perry "Firework" again and is two spins ahead of it. It is 57 spins behind #25.

No song went recurrent yesterday, and so "Thank You" ended the week at #27. I still don't know what happens after the freeze, or why recurrents haven't resumed, but this may mean "Thank You" will stick around a few more weeks and not go recurrent as scheduled next Sunday. We'll just have to wait and see.
Back to top Go down
csprof

PostSubject: Re: "Thank You" on the charts   "Thank You" on the charts - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:58 am

"Thank You" has fallen to #28, after losing eight spins since yesterday. It was passed by both Katy Perry and Rihanna. Christina Perri at #29 is just nine spins away.
Back to top Go down
csprof

PostSubject: Re: "Thank You" on the charts   "Thank You" on the charts - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:44 am

"Thank You" remains at #28, losing three more spins since yesterday. It is just four spins ahead of #29.

IdolsNow reported that it is holding at #24 on the Billboard chart. (I don't see that chart until Thursday.)
Back to top Go down
csprof

PostSubject: Re: "Thank You" on the charts   "Thank You" on the charts - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:04 am

"Thank You" is at #28 and down another spin. It is just two spins ahead of #29.
Back to top Go down
csprof

PostSubject: Re: "Thank You" on the charts   "Thank You" on the charts - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 9:38 am

"Thank You" has dropped to #29, having been passed by Christina Perri, "Jar of Hearts".
Back to top Go down
csprof

PostSubject: Re: "Thank You" on the charts   "Thank You" on the charts - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 6:57 am

"Thank You" has dropped five spins. It remains at #29, but is only four spins ahead of #30.
Back to top Go down
csprof

PostSubject: Re: "Thank You" on the charts   "Thank You" on the charts - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 8:05 am

"Thank You" has dropped two spins and is now at #30. It is eligible to go recurrent today, as are two songs above it. Since nothing has gone recurrent for a while, I am not sure what will happen today. I'll post an update this afternoon.
Back to top Go down
csprof

PostSubject: Re: "Thank You" on the charts   "Thank You" on the charts - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 7:56 pm

"Thank You" and two other songs went recurrent today on the Mediabase chart, so this concludes the daily Mediabase chart watch. It has a few more weeks to go on the Billboard chart, so I'll post weekly updates, on Thursday or perhaps sometime Monday through Wednesday if I see an early post from IdolsNow.

Now we wait for the next song to hit radio...
Back to top Go down
csprof

PostSubject: Re: "Thank You" on the charts   "Thank You" on the charts - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:57 pm

"Thank You" went recurrent on the Billboard chart today, too. Sad I guess we need some new music soon!
Back to top Go down
pasnthru

pasnthru

PostSubject: Re: "Thank You" on the charts   "Thank You" on the charts - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 3:19 pm

Thanks so much csprof for all of your hard work tracking this song for us. I really enjoyed reading your updates every day. Not sure if you're willing to take on the task of reporting on the progress of Matt's first single (please, please, please be soon), but I for one selfishly hope you do!
Back to top Go down
csprof

PostSubject: Re: "Thank You" on the charts   "Thank You" on the charts - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:27 pm

pasnthru,

Thanks for your nice note. I'm glad I was able to help Matt in this small way. As for the next single, I guess we'll have to see when that happens. (Hopefully soon as you say!) I'm happy to transfer my knowledge at any rate.

I'm wondering what will happen next with "You Don't Know Me". Anna's CD comes out in about 2 weeks, so if he will be helping her promote it, that will start soon. In November, Anna mentioned in an interview a plan of pushing YDKM to radio. I have checked Mediabase recently, and the song isn't there yet.

We can also wonder about Matt's single and the mysterious duet from the video earlier in the week. Matt will surely hit radio with one of these in the near future.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: "Thank You" on the charts   "Thank You" on the charts - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:10 pm

csprof wrote:
pasnthru,

Thanks for your nice note. I'm glad I was able to help Matt in this small way. As for the next single, I guess we'll have to see when that happens. (Hopefully soon as you say!) I'm happy to transfer my knowledge at any rate.

I'm wondering what will happen next with "You Don't Know Me". Anna's CD comes out in about 2 weeks, so if he will be helping her promote it, that will start soon. In November, Anna mentioned in an interview a plan of pushing YDKM to radio. I have checked Mediabase recently, and the song isn't there yet.

We can also wonder about Matt's single and the mysterious duet from the video earlier in the week. Matt will surely hit radio with one of these in the near future.

You did an amazing job with this csprof! So much hard work!

Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
csprof

PostSubject: Re: "Thank You" on the charts   "Thank You" on the charts - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:37 pm

Thanks, Jenna!
Back to top Go down
cranberry

cranberry

PostSubject: Re: "Thank You" on the charts   "Thank You" on the charts - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:38 am

An amazing job indeed csprof, thank you for your updates!!
Back to top Go down
csprof

PostSubject: Re: "Thank You" on the charts   "Thank You" on the charts - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 11:49 am

You're welcome, cranberry!

This is not real important, but the last chart on which we can track "Thank You" is Brian Mansfield's USA Today Idol Airplay chart. "Thank You" is at #55 this week, down from #50 last week. It still received over 150 spins last week even though it has gone recurrent. Not bad.

Crossing my fingers for a new song to hit radio!

Back to top Go down
mattyfan

mattyfan

PostSubject: Re: "Thank You" on the charts   "Thank You" on the charts - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:27 pm

I'm having Matt withdrawal already! I can't wait for his single or whatever will be next from him.

Thank you for all the updates, csprof!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Thank You" on the charts   "Thank You" on the charts - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Thank You" on the charts
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10