Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

What songs would you like to see on Matt's EP

Go down 
+10
lovethemtigers
crys7
cranberry
FTL14Holley
hazuki
Christina
sgr91
mattyfan
csprof
Jenna
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

What songs would you like to see on Matt's EP Empty
PostSubject: What songs would you like to see on Matt's EP   What songs would you like to see on Matt's EP I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 6:24 pm

Sgr91 and myself thought it would be fun to run a poll to see what songs Matt's fan want most on his EP. So I will list all the possible song choices and you get to pick seven songs you would like most to be on his EP. In a few days we will tally them up to see which seven songs are most popular.

1. Go On And Sing Boy

2. Whatever It Takes

3. Gimme a Break

4. I Miss You Tonight

5. Breaking in a Broken Heart

6. I'll Always Remember You

7. Brand New Day

8. If I Say Hallelujah

9. Love Ain't Meant To Be

10. Baby Girl

11. 4 Am

12. Motel

13. I'll Hold On To You
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to see on Matt's EP   What songs would you like to see on Matt's EP I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 6:29 pm

So my seven is...

I'll Hold On To You

Motel

Brand New Day

I'll Always Remember

If I Say Hallelujah

I Miss You Tonight

Baby Girl

Back to top Go down
Sam

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to see on Matt's EP   What songs would you like to see on Matt's EP I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 6:40 pm

Good idea! Mine are almost the same...

I Miss You Tonight

I'll Always Remember You

Brand New Day

Baby Girl

4 Am

Motel

I'll Hold On To You

Back to top Go down
csprof

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to see on Matt's EP   What songs would you like to see on Matt's EP I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 8:06 pm

Mine are similar, but honestly, he ought to put out an entire CD because 7 is a lot for an EP and there are plenty more that I like:

I'll Hold On To You

Motel

Brand New Day

If I Say Hallelujah

I Miss You Tonight

This Love Ain't Meant to Be OR Breaking in a Broken Heart (something up-tempo)

Gimme a Break
Back to top Go down
mattyfan

mattyfan

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to see on Matt's EP   What songs would you like to see on Matt's EP I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 8:37 pm

I agree with csprof. He has enough material for a full-length album plus bonuses. Those major labels need to wake up! Mad Do we really need to choose just 7?? LOL! I'll need to think about it really hard.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to see on Matt's EP   What songs would you like to see on Matt's EP I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 9:00 pm

_ also want a full length CD but he keeps on saying EP. I read somewhere that an EP can be anywhere between 3-10 songs. Guess it depends on length of song. We choose 7 because we couldn't pick only a few so I guess we were being greedy!
Back to top Go down
csprof

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to see on Matt's EP   What songs would you like to see on Matt's EP I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 9:06 pm

I hope "Thank You" will continue to climb up the charts because it is proving that radio audiences are responding well to Matt's voice. If "Thank You" continues to be a hit, maybe we can get our full-length CD! But in the meantime, it is a good exercise to have to identify the best of the best. Funny, but we all seem to include the newest songs on our list! How many more of these gems does he have?
Back to top Go down
mattyfan

mattyfan

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to see on Matt's EP   What songs would you like to see on Matt's EP I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 9:42 pm

I Miss You Tonight

Motel

I'll Hold on to You

I'll Always Remember You

4AM

This Love Ain't Meant to Be

Brand New Day

It was tough filling the last spot since there were 3 others I thought would sound equally good with the other songs. I finally chose Brand New Day because for me it's the most rockish of Matt's songs and I want him to have that as tribute to the judges! Laughing
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to see on Matt's EP   What songs would you like to see on Matt's EP I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 10:17 pm

OK - This may not be the same list I made just a few days ago - but that's the problem with Matt's music - There are no songs that I don't like! I agree with everyone who wants a full CD (in case Matt is lurking Smile)

1. I Miss You tonight
2. Baby Girl
3. I Say Hallelujah
4. I Will Always Remember You
5. I Will Hold On to You
6. Brand New Day
7. Breakin in a Broken Heart
Back to top Go down
Christina

Christina

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to see on Matt's EP   What songs would you like to see on Matt's EP I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:14 pm

I tweeted Matt yesterday and said "screw this EP business, just put out a full album!" He needs to. If we've heard this many new songs already, I don't see why not!

BUTTT... if I have to choose 7, they are:

I Miss You Tonight

I'll Always Remember You

Brand New Day

If I Say Hallelujah

Baby Girl

4 Am

I'll Hold On To You

Ok, I just wanna say... eliminating songs from that list was one of the hardest things I've ever done. I seriously love them all. And it took me like 15 minutes to sit here and figure it out lol. They are also in no particular order other than the order they were listed in the first post...

He really just needs to put out a full album!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/ImKristinaMarie
Anthony

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to see on Matt's EP   What songs would you like to see on Matt's EP I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:19 pm

This was a hard choice for me to. I like all of his songs.. A few more then others but wouldn't mind any of them on the EP. Wish we could get a full length cd though..

My Favorites in no particular order: (It was tough)

1) I Miss You Tonight

2) Always Remember You

3) Brand New Day

4) Motel

5) I'll Hold Onto You

6) 4 AM

7) If I Say Hallelujah

Back to top Go down
hazuki

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to see on Matt's EP   What songs would you like to see on Matt's EP I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:31 pm

Baby Girl
I Miss You Tonight
Brand New Day
Breaking in a Broken Heart
I'll Hold On To You
Motel
Always Remember You
BONUS: Ain't Meant To Be
Eh I cheated, and put a bonus track on their Smile.
Matt needs to release something soon. I thought in a interview he said it will be out by the end of the summer? Eh I just don't know! Oh well I am patient, and will wait.
Back to top Go down
FTL14Holley

FTL14Holley

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to see on Matt's EP   What songs would you like to see on Matt's EP I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:25 am

I have no idea how to dwindle this down to 7 songs...seriously I love them all! I know as soon as I pick 7, it will change! I feel like I am leaving a child on the side of the road....just not be done! lol He needs to have like a Bonus Fan Favorite EP or My First Songs I Wrote EP ... I love those first songs. Go On & Sing Boy, Whatever It Takes, Breakin' In A Broken Heart. The whole list needs to be recorded. I still want First Impression re-done! Ha!

Motel

4 AM

I'll Hold On To You

Brand New Day

I Miss You Tonight

If I Say Hallelujah

Love Ain't Meant To Be

Back to top Go down
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to see on Matt's EP   What songs would you like to see on Matt's EP I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 4:12 am

I love all of Matt's songs too, but here are my top picks:

1. Motel
2. Breaking in a Broken Heart
3. I'll Always Remember You
4. I Say Halleluyah
5. I Miss You Tonight
6. Brand New Day
7. Gimme a Break

Back to top Go down
cranberry

cranberry

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to see on Matt's EP   What songs would you like to see on Matt's EP I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:05 am

This is fun but tough. Seven is not enough!! I want them all.

Brand New Day
Love Ain´t Meant To Be
If I Say Hallelujah
Motel
Baby Girl
I Miss You Tonight
I´ll Hold On To You

Back to top Go down
Skyler

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to see on Matt's EP   What songs would you like to see on Matt's EP I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 9:08 am

It's hard to pick just seven and I agree with all of you, that Matt should bring out an album rather then an EP.

I can' get my head round how he hasn't been signed yet - it's crazy!

Whatever It Takes

I Miss You Tonight

Brand New Day

If I Say Hallelujah

Baby Girl

Motel

I'll Hold On To You

(That was so hard!)
Back to top Go down
crys7

crys7

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to see on Matt's EP   What songs would you like to see on Matt's EP I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 11:26 pm

Adding Motel to my list!
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to see on Matt's EP   What songs would you like to see on Matt's EP I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:30 pm

1. I Miss You Tonight
2. I'll Hold Onto You
3. Whatever It Takes
4. MOtel
5. Love Ain't Meant to Be
6. I'll Always Remember You
7. Gimme a Break

that was tough...cuz i want them all!!!
Back to top Go down
mattyg12

PostSubject: EP   What songs would you like to see on Matt's EP I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 4:26 pm

Hard to choose but:

4am

Motel

I miss you tonight

Always Remember You

I'll Hold on to you

Whatever it takes

Baby Girl
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to see on Matt's EP   What songs would you like to see on Matt's EP I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 5:18 pm

VERY tough choice BUT..

1. Motel >>>>>LOVE THIS SONG!! (the bbbs show version)

2. I Miss You Tonight

3. Babygirl

4. I'll Hold onto You

5. I'll Always Remember You

6. Brand New Day

7. Whatever it takes

Back to top Go down
jamerce

jamerce

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to see on Matt's EP   What songs would you like to see on Matt's EP I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 11:07 pm

Me too would like Matt to put out a full cd instead of an EP! I t wasn't easy there are 7 choices in no particular order!

1. Breaking in a broken heart

2. Baby Girl

3. I miss you tonight

4. Gimmie a break

5. I'll hold onto you

6. Whatever it takes

7. 4 am
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/michigan_countrygirl
Lauren

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to see on Matt's EP   What songs would you like to see on Matt's EP I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 1:47 am

Agreed, we need a full cd. I think Matt has enough great material already to put out a full cd. Here's what I'd like to hear:

This Love Ain't Meant To Be
Motel
Breaking In A Broken Heart
If I Say Hallelujah
I'll Always Remember You
I'll Hold On To You
Baby Girl
Back to top Go down
graciecat

graciecat

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to see on Matt's EP   What songs would you like to see on Matt's EP I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 7:46 pm

Tough choices but mine are- in no particular order:

1- Motel
2- Brand New Day
3- I Will Hold On To You
4- Always Remember You
5- I Miss You Tonight
6- Breaking In A Broken Heart
7- I Say Hallelujah

Hurry up Matt with your EP already!! flower
Back to top Go down
Chips

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to see on Matt's EP   What songs would you like to see on Matt's EP I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 9:57 pm

Here's my top 7:

Motel
Breakin' In a Broken Heart
Baby Girl
Brand New Day
I'll Hold on to You
Whatever It Takes
If I Say Hallelujah
Back to top Go down
FunnyMonkie

FunnyMonkie

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to see on Matt's EP   What songs would you like to see on Matt's EP I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 10:15 pm

1. 4am
2. I Miss You Tonight
3. I'll Hold On To You
4. Baby Girl
5. This Love Ain't Meant to Be
6. Brand New Day
7. If I Say Hallelujah

OMG really only 7?????
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/_funnymonkie
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to see on Matt's EP   What songs would you like to see on Matt's EP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What songs would you like to see on Matt's EP
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: All Things Matt! :: Matt There is Nothing Small About You!-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com