HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  http://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  http://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Share | 
 

 Nashville Musician's Corner Goodies 10-22-11

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
pasnthru

avatar

Posts : 247
Join date : 2009-05-18
Age : 57
Location : Columbus, OH

PostSubject: Re: Nashville Musician's Corner Goodies 10-22-11   Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:06 pm

Wow! Nice flurry of Matt activity lately! I've missed everyone too! I've continued to follow Matt and am loving having some new things to talk about again. Hope Nashville brings him some great exposure and the duet with Lindsey is a big hit!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Nashville Musician's Corner Goodies 10-22-11   Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:51 pm

Made an MP3 of "Who Am I". I fixed up the audio a little so it makes a pretty good MP3! Enjoy! Let me know if it doesn't work for you. When I fine tune the audio it makes it into a Wav file. I can also put up an MP3 file if needed.


mediafire.com ?v3ifxj28cn46tan

_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Jenna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Nashville Musician's Corner Goodies 10-22-11   Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:52 pm

pasnthru wrote:
Wow! Nice flurry of Matt activity lately! I've missed everyone too! I've continued to follow Matt and am loving having some new things to talk about again. Hope Nashville brings him some great exposure and the duet with Lindsey is a big hit!!!


Hi pasnthru! I'm so glad you are still around! I hope to see you again! Who knows maybe he will do a Ohio show soon Smile

_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Christina

avatar

Posts : 170
Join date : 2009-11-28
Age : 32
Location : Florence, KY

PostSubject: Re: Nashville Musician's Corner Goodies 10-22-11   Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:33 pm

I'm getting this strange feeling in my gut that something big is about to happen for Matt. I don't know why... Maybe it's because of all this news lately. And did you see the tweets and Facebook posts about his show yesterday? Nothing but good things. I think the performance in Nashville along with the release of My Love Screams and it's video is going to be a pretty decent platform... and maybe he'll release his own single Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/ImKristinaMarie
Jenna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Nashville Musician's Corner Goodies 10-22-11   Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:39 pm

Hahaha Matt hired dancers for this show! Loved the dancing guy...so cute!



_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Jenna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Nashville Musician's Corner Goodies 10-22-11   Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:46 pm

Christina wrote:
I'm getting this strange feeling in my gut that something big is about to happen for Matt. I don't know why... Maybe it's because of all this news lately. And did you see the tweets and Facebook posts about his show yesterday? Nothing but good things. I think the performance in Nashville along with the release of My Love Screams and it's video is going to be a pretty decent platform... and maybe he'll release his own single Wink


I was thinking the same thing! I am hoping he releases his first single soon after "My Love Screams" video and single are released! I am so glad the Nashville show was such a great experience for him. Maybe this will help propel him to start performing outside of Michigan. I know that if people can just be exposed to Matt's music he will go on to even greater things than being a local performer. Not that anything is wrong with being a local performer but IMO he has so much more to offer the music world! GO MATT!

_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
csprof



Posts : 679
Join date : 2009-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Nashville Musician's Corner Goodies 10-22-11   Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:52 pm

Quote :

Christina wrote:
I'm getting this strange feeling in my gut that something big is about to happen for Matt. I don't know why... Maybe it's because of all this news lately. And did you see the tweets and Facebook posts about his show yesterday? Nothing but good things. I think the performance in Nashville along with the release of My Love Screams and it's video is going to be a pretty decent platform... and maybe he'll release his own single


Jenna wrote:
I was thinking the same thing! I am hoping he releases his first single soon after "My Love Screams" video and single are released! I am so glad the Nashville show was such a great experience for him. Maybe this will help propel him to start performing outside of Michigan. I know that if people can just be exposed to Matt's music he will go on to even greater things than being a local performer. Not that anything is wrong with being a local performer but IMO he has so much more to offer the music world! GO MATT!

I hope you are both right. I don't know how far this new song/video will go in the current music climate, but it sure sounds amazing and what we've seen so far looks like the video was well done. At least it gets him out there again. He and Lindsey are performing at a private event in Miami, and I would imagine if that goes well they may have other opportunities. I'm looking forward to riding this and awaiting more of Matt's music.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
csprof



Posts : 679
Join date : 2009-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Nashville Musician's Corner Goodies 10-22-11   Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:19 am

Hallelujah (thanks to FTL#3!)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FTL14Holley

avatar

Posts : 49
Join date : 2009-11-20
Age : 48

PostSubject: Re: Nashville Musician's Corner Goodies 10-22-11   Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:00 pm

Thanks for all the Matt updates! Love that we are all talking about Matt on here! Never stopped dreaming for him... ready for more of this journey! I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattyfan

avatar

Posts : 651
Join date : 2009-05-13
Location : WA

PostSubject: Re: Nashville Musician's Corner Goodies 10-22-11   Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:02 pm

Yay! More videos from Nashville!!

Kudos to Matt for not cracking up with the "dancing man" in front of him! Laughing








Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Nashville Musician's Corner Goodies 10-22-11   Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:06 pm

Here is a great video of Who Am I from smushypotato! I really love this song so much! it reminds me of a Billy Joel song whom I love!




_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Jenna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Nashville Musician's Corner Goodies 10-22-11   Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:09 pm

csprof wrote:
Quote :

Christina wrote:
I'm getting this strange feeling in my gut that something big is about to happen for Matt. I don't know why... Maybe it's because of all this news lately. And did you see the tweets and Facebook posts about his show yesterday? Nothing but good things. I think the performance in Nashville along with the release of My Love Screams and it's video is going to be a pretty decent platform... and maybe he'll release his own single


Jenna wrote:
I was thinking the same thing! I am hoping he releases his first single soon after "My Love Screams" video and single are released! I am so glad the Nashville show was such a great experience for him. Maybe this will help propel him to start performing outside of Michigan. I know that if people can just be exposed to Matt's music he will go on to even greater things than being a local performer. Not that anything is wrong with being a local performer but IMO he has so much more to offer the music world! GO MATT!

I hope you are both right. I don't know how far this new song/video will go in the current music climate, but it sure sounds amazing and what we've seen so far looks like the video was well done. At least it gets him out there again. He and Lindsey are performing at a private event in Miami, and I would imagine if that goes well they may have other opportunities. I'm looking forward to riding this and awaiting more of Matt's music.



Hahaha I hope we are both right too csprof! I'm excited to be a Matt fan again. I never gave up on him but I have to admit some of the excitement wore off in the months of silence.

_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Jenna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Nashville Musician's Corner Goodies 10-22-11   Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:12 pm

It really sounds like his time in Nashville has revitalized Matt too! Matt's last tweet...


Quote :
Nashville is so fun. Nothing like walking out of Warner Brothers feeling like you just wrote a hit. Smile pretty cool feeling!


Love when Matt talks about writing new music! Hope we get to hear this new song soon! cheers

_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
csprof



Posts : 679
Join date : 2009-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Nashville Musician's Corner Goodies 10-22-11   Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:43 pm

Jenna, Magic seems to happen whenever Matt goes to Nashville. I'm glad he's excited to be writing music again. And I'm glad he got such a positive response from his trip. I hope it encourages him to step out more.

Holley, I agree that it's nice to see everyone here again. I bet we'll have lots to talk about Sunday night!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cranberry

avatar

Posts : 655
Join date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Nashville Musician's Corner Goodies 10-22-11   Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:54 pm

Loving these vids from Nashville! Thank you all! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Nashville Musician's Corner Goodies 10-22-11   

Back to top Go down
 
Nashville Musician's Corner Goodies 10-22-11
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Musician's cafe
» 30 Harshest Musician-On-Musician Insults In History
» Site to buy goodies scandal?
» Struggling Church
» Cornerhouse Hi Fi Roots Classics Part 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: All Things Matt! :: Matt There is Nothing Small About You!-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum