HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  http://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  http://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Share | 
 

 Pictures After American Idol

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
asianmegan

avatar

Posts : 192
Join date : 2009-06-09
Age : 32
Location : SoYoCo, PA

PostSubject: Re: Pictures After American Idol   Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:46 pm



LOVE this one!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/asianmegan
lovethemtigers

avatar

Posts : 420
Join date : 2009-05-15
Location : Woodstock, Georgia

PostSubject: Re: Pictures After American Idol   Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:04 pm

I am speechless...holy cow...these are some gorgeous pics....what a beautiful young man!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Giraudian#202

avatar

Posts : 266
Join date : 2009-07-01
Age : 26
Location : Matt's Bed, Be Jealous =P

PostSubject: Re: Pictures After American Idol   Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:54 pm

Quote :

I am in love with this pic for so many reasons I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/june_bunny91
lumma

avatar

Posts : 143
Join date : 2009-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Pictures After American Idol   Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:12 am

I love this thread..... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lisa_M

avatar

Posts : 762
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 48
Location : Fort Wayne, IN

PostSubject: Re: Pictures After American Idol   Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:32 pm

Giraudian#202 wrote:
Quote :

I am in love with this pic for so many reasons I love you


(big sighhhhhh) Giraudian, I'm right there with you...love this pic on SO many different levels..all of these pics just leave me in a stupor!!
WHY do i keep forgetting to come to this thread???!!!! I swear I'm so stupid!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Giraudian#202

avatar

Posts : 266
Join date : 2009-07-01
Age : 26
Location : Matt's Bed, Be Jealous =P

PostSubject: Re: Pictures After American Idol   Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:26 am

Paula really can't keep her hands off him, can she?



Well, can't say I blame her Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/june_bunny91
asianmegan

avatar

Posts : 192
Join date : 2009-06-09
Age : 32
Location : SoYoCo, PA

PostSubject: Re: Pictures After American Idol   Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:49 am

Courtesy of ONTD!




Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/asianmegan
Giraudian#202

avatar

Posts : 266
Join date : 2009-07-01
Age : 26
Location : Matt's Bed, Be Jealous =P

PostSubject: Re: Pictures After American Idol   Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:37 pm

Thanks for bringing those here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/june_bunny91
pasnthru

avatar

Posts : 247
Join date : 2009-05-18
Age : 57
Location : Columbus, OH

PostSubject: Re: Pictures After American Idol   Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:24 pm

Giraudian#202 wrote:
Paula really can't keep her hands off him, can she?



Well, can't say I blame her Rolling Eyes

OK - you guys are probably gonna think I'm completely crazy, but I wonder if anyone else has noticed Matt's resemblance to a Elvis in his really early years? IDK - it's just something about his playfullness and the way his eyes dance and those dimples. I think they share (remember this is when Elvis first became famous) that rare knack of being extremely sexy and being little-boy adorable at the same time. It's a natural sexiness that happens without any effort and seems innocent (though you know it's not totally innocent). If you're too young (most of you probably are) to know this early Elvis, check out one of his early movies - that's what I'm talking about. This resemblance has popped into my head from time to time and this picture with Paula really brought it to mind again.

I think it's interesting because eveyone always compares Adam to Elvis, and I get that Adam has some characteristics of the older Elvis, with the sparkly jumpsuits, gyrating and leering at the audience, and he does have that big hair, but for me, that's where the likeness ends.

So - does anyone else see it??

BTW - I LOVE this picture!!! It has a very Mrs. Robinson-ish feel to it the way Matt is looking at her with his hands in his pockets and she has his face in her hands...sigh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaisyKary



Posts : 4
Join date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Pictures After American Idol   Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:04 am

Mrs. Robinson-ish. YES! You know she wants some of Matt!
And yes, I agree that Matt is more like Elvis than Adam. Elvis was not sleazy and I think Adam's sneers are sleazy. Matt's are playful like Elvis.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lisa_M

avatar

Posts : 762
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 48
Location : Fort Wayne, IN

PostSubject: Re: Pictures After American Idol   Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:16 pm

pasnthru wrote:
Giraudian#202 wrote:
Paula really can't keep her hands off him, can she?



Well, can't say I blame her Rolling Eyes

OK - you guys are probably gonna think I'm completely crazy, but I wonder if anyone else has noticed Matt's resemblance to a Elvis in his really early years? IDK - it's just something about his playfullness and the way his eyes dance and those dimples. I think they share (remember this is when Elvis first became famous) that rare knack of being extremely sexy and being little-boy adorable at the same time. It's a natural sexiness that happens without any effort and seems innocent (though you know it's not totally innocent). If you're too young (most of you probably are) to know this early Elvis, check out one of his early movies - that's what I'm talking about. This resemblance has popped into my head from time to time and this picture with Paula really brought it to mind again.

I think it's interesting because eveyone always compares Adam to Elvis, and I get that Adam has some characteristics of the older Elvis, with the sparkly jumpsuits, gyrating and leering at the audience, and he does have that big hair, but for me, that's where the likeness ends.

So - does anyone else see it??

BTW - I LOVE this picture!!! It has a very Mrs. Robinson-ish feel to it the way Matt is looking at her with his hands in his pockets and she has his face in her hands...sigh


OMG Thank you Pasnthru!! I was thinking you have been around awhile on this site and don't know if you just missed this but SEVERAL times I have posted stuff about Matt's resemblance To Elvis...I have seen it in soooo many different pics..I even posted a thread about it back on 7/3/09 and I couldn't get anyone else to agree me!! I was like YES he does!! Especially the really young Elvis pics..I even went as far to post one young pic of Elvis up against Matt and you could definitely see the same lips, the same chin and jaw line..also sometimes just in the pouty look that Matt does in different pics! It gives me chills at times and I also very much agree he has the same playfulness sexy man/lil boy side just like Elvis did too! I see it ALOT!


(below is my post from July 3rd Pasnthru) I'm glad you posted that you think the same as me so I at least know that I'm not going crazy!! Razz


OMG..I got so excited today on Twitter..I finally saw someone else post this and agree with me on something I've always thought! I've mentioned this to a few people but no one else agreed with me or said they saw it!!..I love this person whoever they might be!! Here was their twitter today...


azshayes3:@MGiraudOfficial Matt-u would look dapper in just about anything. U remind me a little of Elvis - lips and high cheek bones, very handsome!


Doesn't anyone else on here see this resemblance at times?? Its weird like in certain pics..I don't know if its the eyes? the mouth, the chin?? but I see it and I LOVE IT!! So if you can't tell, I'm a big Elvis fan too! HOT STUFF!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pasnthru

avatar

Posts : 247
Join date : 2009-05-18
Age : 57
Location : Columbus, OH

PostSubject: Re: Pictures After American Idol   Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:42 pm

Hey Lisa....I'm gonna go right now and try to find your earlier posts. I can't believe I missed them. I would have been so excited to know someone else saw the resemblance too. I think I sometimes missed things that weren't tour related. I'll be back......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pasnthru

avatar

Posts : 247
Join date : 2009-05-18
Age : 57
Location : Columbus, OH

PostSubject: Re: Pictures After American Idol   Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:43 pm

OK - after looking quickly through most of the "Pretty Pictures" posts (what fun work that was) I came across the thread, "some older photos but still looks cute" where Lisa talks about the Elvis resemblance, and in "Matt blingees made by me" even puppyeyes and Jamerce see it!! BTW - in "homemade pics of Matt" I LOVED the pics Megannn did (especially the black & white one of Matt & Ellen on the old TV). I didn't see the one with Matt & Elvis pics side-by-side, but I'm still lookin'! I guess I didn't catch on to Pretty Pictures until after July, but I'm having fun making up for lost time drunken

All you doubters - check out this youtube link and tell me you don't see it too:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVIJQnA3L_k

It's the high forehead....high cheekbones....pouty lips....sexy eyes - plus the personalities are similar. OK - I'll shut up now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
graciecat

avatar

Posts : 460
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 60
Location : Auburn, Washington

PostSubject: Re: Pictures After American Idol   Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:37 pm

Thanks for the pictures! I like the ones with him and Jessica- I still think they make a cute couple and glad to see they look happy here! Matt's hair looks different from tour-- do we know when these pics were taken?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lisa_M

avatar

Posts : 762
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 48
Location : Fort Wayne, IN

PostSubject: Re: Pictures After American Idol   Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:16 pm

pasnthru wrote:
OK - after looking quickly through most of the "Pretty Pictures" posts (what fun work that was) I came across the thread, "some older photos but still looks cute" where Lisa talks about the Elvis resemblance, and in "Matt blingees made by me" even puppyeyes and Jamerce see it!! BTW - in "homemade pics of Matt" I LOVED the pics Megannn did (especially the black & white one of Matt & Ellen on the old TV). I didn't see the one with Matt & Elvis pics side-by-side, but I'm still lookin'! I guess I didn't catch on to Pretty Pictures until after July, but I'm having fun making up for lost time drunken

All you doubters - check out this youtube link and tell me you don't see it too:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVIJQnA3L_k

It's the high forehead....high cheekbones....pouty lips....sexy eyes - plus the personalities are similar. OK - I'll shut up now.


YESSS! pasnthru thanks for posting this video!! Everyone needs to stop the video especially on the picture at 1:07 (their lips are exactly the same) AND the 2nd one is at 1:28... those two look sooo similiar to Matt in my opinion..oh well even if no one agrees with us other then just a few at least we agree right pasnthru?! Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Pictures After American Idol   

Back to top Go down
 
Pictures After American Idol
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Check out this band - New American Standard
» SOUTH AMERICAN THRASH ATTACK!!!
» South American tour in 2013? - FALSE
» HOTTEST ASIAN IDOL GROUP (POLL)
» SCANDAL High-Resolution Pictures

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Photos Galore!-
Jump to:  
Make a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum