Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

May 31 - So Small Sunday, June 1st request So Small on the radio!

Go down 
+9
make.a.moment
skycheyan
meagsmatt
Heidi
mch
mattyfan
cecilie
Jenna
2kids3dogs
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
2kids3dogs

2kids3dogs

May 31 - So Small Sunday, June 1st request So Small on the radio! Empty
PostSubject: May 31 - So Small Sunday, June 1st request So Small on the radio!   May 31 - So Small Sunday, June 1st request So Small on the radio! I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:51 pm

I posted on the other thread but will re-post.

On Sunday, May 31st, we will try to get Matt enough sales on So Small to chart on iTunes. Allison had 8,000 plays on Cry Baby. I know we can do better for Matt. We will try to do updates on an hourly basis! Please tell all your friends!

If you have already purchased today, that is okay - it will add to his total sales.

On Monday, we need to request So Small on the radio - this will be a one-two punch!
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: May 31 - So Small Sunday, June 1st request So Small on the radio!   May 31 - So Small Sunday, June 1st request So Small on the radio! I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:08 pm

Ok but damn I already purchased 3 copies but I'll buy more. I will post this on the news page here and Idol Forums. Maybe someone should contact Bellarose if they know her and ask her to post it on his fanpage.
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
2kids3dogs

2kids3dogs

PostSubject: Re: May 31 - So Small Sunday, June 1st request So Small on the radio!   May 31 - So Small Sunday, June 1st request So Small on the radio! I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:27 pm

Jenna wrote:
Ok but damn I already purchased 3 copies but I'll buy more. I will post this on the news page here and Idol Forums. Maybe someone should contact Bellarose if they know her and ask her to post it on his fanpage.

Sorry I didnt' get here sooner - it's okay! I was just running some ideas by a few people!

You know the dreadheads made cd's to hand out to people at the different concert stops. We could do the same!
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: May 31 - So Small Sunday, June 1st request So Small on the radio!   May 31 - So Small Sunday, June 1st request So Small on the radio! I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:44 pm

2kids3dogs wrote:
Jenna wrote:

Sorry I didnt' get here sooner - it's okay! I was just running some ideas by a few people!

You know the dreadheads made cd's to hand out to people at the different concert stops. We could do the same!

I was so thinking that. I also created a flyer with all the places people could search for Matt on the internet like here, his myspace, etc. We could use that for the CD insert. I would definetly be willing to contribute to that. And think how blown away they will be when they hear those amazing recordings!

I was a huge fan of Constantine but never once did I participate in street teaming but I am so willing to do this for Matt. He deserves it! Let's Get It On!
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Sorry ladies - cannot help "bumping" Matt   May 31 - So Small Sunday, June 1st request So Small on the radio! I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:11 am

This shitty,crappy Itunes store!! Because I'm not american I cannot buy songs from the american site. I've bought Matts preidol songs - they are available - but no idol songs..yet! I am truly sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
2kids3dogs

2kids3dogs

PostSubject: Re: May 31 - So Small Sunday, June 1st request So Small on the radio!   May 31 - So Small Sunday, June 1st request So Small on the radio! I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:14 am

b_cecilie_brix wrote:
This shitty,crappy Itunes store!! Because I'm not american I cannot buy songs from the american site. I've bought Matts preidol songs - they are available - but no idol songs..yet! I am truly sorry about that.

I'm so sorry for you. I wish you could come see one of the concerts!
Back to top Go down
2kids3dogs

2kids3dogs

PostSubject: Re: May 31 - So Small Sunday, June 1st request So Small on the radio!   May 31 - So Small Sunday, June 1st request So Small on the radio! I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:18 am

As fas as I can tell, So Small has 555 reviews, Matt's highest amount of reviews. Anoop's Always on my Mind has 580 ish.

It would be incredible if we could double the 555. I'm not sure how that translates into sales but I think that would be a goal we should try to achieve!

Make sure to give those reviews after purchasing!
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: May 31 - So Small Sunday, June 1st request So Small on the radio!   May 31 - So Small Sunday, June 1st request So Small on the radio! I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:46 am

b_cecilie_brix wrote:

I have heard that there is a way to change your store location so you can purchase in the United States but I'm not sure how you go about changing your location...sorry. Anyone else know how to do this?

I read your post in the introduction thread and I hope you are feeling better.
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: May 31 - So Small Sunday, June 1st request So Small on the radio!   May 31 - So Small Sunday, June 1st request So Small on the radio! I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:06 am

Jenna wrote:
b_cecilie_brix wrote:

I have heard that there is a way to change your store location so you can purchase in the United States but I'm not sure how you go about changing your location...sorry. Anyone else know how to do this?

Thanks I am - have to go to bed earlier tonight - cannot again stay up half of the night to follow you sassy ladies
Very Happy
You can change the store - so I can look through all the nice items that I cannot buy!! I have tried many tricks - but as soon as the system detects that I am a foreigner - I get the boot Mad
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: May 31 - So Small Sunday, June 1st request So Small on the radio!   May 31 - So Small Sunday, June 1st request So Small on the radio! I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:31 am

b_cecilie_brix wrote:
Jenna wrote:
b_cecilie_brix wrote:

Thanks I am - have to go to bed earlier tonight - cannot again stay up half of the night to follow you sassy ladies
Very Happy
You can change the store - so I can look through all the nice items that I cannot buy!! I have tried many tricks - but as soon as the system detects that I am a foreigner - I get the boot Mad

Hmmm maybe if someone set up an email account for you here. I tried that for someone else but I'm not sure if it worked yet. You could then set up a new itunes account with the new address but it probably wouldn't work because I'm sure it can read your IP address. It's worth a shot though. I have to leave for work but later when I get home we can try.
Back to top Go down
2kids3dogs

2kids3dogs

PostSubject: Re: May 31 - So Small Sunday, June 1st request So Small on the radio!   May 31 - So Small Sunday, June 1st request So Small on the radio! I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:19 am

good luck^^

I emailed my request for So Small to my local radio station, letting them know it was going to be taken down from iTunes shortly. I'll let you guys know what the response is.
Back to top Go down
mattyfan

mattyfan

PostSubject: Re: May 31 - So Small Sunday, June 1st request So Small on the radio!   May 31 - So Small Sunday, June 1st request So Small on the radio! I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:21 am

2kids3dogs wrote:
good luck^^

I emailed my request for So Small to my local radio station, letting them know it was going to be taken down from iTunes shortly. I'll let you guys know what the response is.

Pls tell us which radio station then all of us can send an email to them, too. Is that a good idea or would that annoy them? What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
mch

PostSubject: Re: May 31 - So Small Sunday, June 1st request So Small on the radio!   May 31 - So Small Sunday, June 1st request So Small on the radio! I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 12:12 pm

I got $6.00 left on my Itunes giftcard. Now I know what to use it on.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: May 31 - So Small Sunday, June 1st request So Small on the radio!   May 31 - So Small Sunday, June 1st request So Small on the radio! I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 12:14 pm

mch wrote:
I got $6.00 left on my Itunes giftcard. Now I know what to use it on.

Ah that's great MCH. I will purchase that many too...for all of you wonderful fans that don't live in the US. Once the songs are off of itunes I will try and figure out how to make downloads for everyone who doesn't have his music.
Back to top Go down
mattyfan

mattyfan

PostSubject: Re: May 31 - So Small Sunday, June 1st request So Small on the radio!   May 31 - So Small Sunday, June 1st request So Small on the radio! I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 5:39 pm

Hi guys! We don't really know when Itunes will take down the Idol songs, so the sooner you make the purchase, the better. Also you may want to "gift" the song to someone - even a non-Matt fan to help spread the love!
Back to top Go down
2kids3dogs

2kids3dogs

PostSubject: Re: May 31 - So Small Sunday, June 1st request So Small on the radio!   May 31 - So Small Sunday, June 1st request So Small on the radio! I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:45 am

Bought 1 at 7:00, going to keep it going all day long!
Back to top Go down
2kids3dogs

2kids3dogs

PostSubject: Re: May 31 - So Small Sunday, June 1st request So Small on the radio!   May 31 - So Small Sunday, June 1st request So Small on the radio! I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:21 am

Can everyone post on here after they have purchased today?
Back to top Go down
Heidi

Heidi

PostSubject: Re: May 31 - So Small Sunday, June 1st request So Small on the radio!   May 31 - So Small Sunday, June 1st request So Small on the radio! I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:43 am

Bought it again.
Back to top Go down
meagsmatt

meagsmatt

PostSubject: Re: May 31 - So Small Sunday, June 1st request So Small on the radio!   May 31 - So Small Sunday, June 1st request So Small on the radio! I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:56 am

Bought it again and again!
Back to top Go down
mattyfan

mattyfan

PostSubject: Re: May 31 - So Small Sunday, June 1st request So Small on the radio!   May 31 - So Small Sunday, June 1st request So Small on the radio! I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:22 pm

I bought it for a friend who's not an AI fan.
Back to top Go down
mch

PostSubject: Re: May 31 - So Small Sunday, June 1st request So Small on the radio!   May 31 - So Small Sunday, June 1st request So Small on the radio! I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:54 pm

Bought it six times...
Back to top Go down
skycheyan

skycheyan

PostSubject: Re: May 31 - So Small Sunday, June 1st request So Small on the radio!   May 31 - So Small Sunday, June 1st request So Small on the radio! I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:13 pm

got my copy!
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: May 31 - So Small Sunday, June 1st request So Small on the radio!   May 31 - So Small Sunday, June 1st request So Small on the radio! I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:04 pm

Just bought 3 times will be buying 4 more times!
Back to top Go down
make.a.moment

make.a.moment

PostSubject: Re: May 31 - So Small Sunday, June 1st request So Small on the radio!   May 31 - So Small Sunday, June 1st request So Small on the radio! I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:07 pm

Just got my extra. I also accidentally bought an additional "Who's Loving You" a while back. Some mistakes are good... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
crys7

crys7

PostSubject: Re: May 31 - So Small Sunday, June 1st request So Small on the radio!   May 31 - So Small Sunday, June 1st request So Small on the radio! I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:16 pm

I bought So Small & LGIO again =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May 31 - So Small Sunday, June 1st request So Small on the radio!   May 31 - So Small Sunday, June 1st request So Small on the radio! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

May 31 - So Small Sunday, June 1st request So Small on the radio!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: All Things Matt! :: Matt There is Nothing Small About You!-
Jump to:  
Forumotion's free forums | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com