HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  http://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  http://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Share | 
 

 The new and hopefully improved site!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jenna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: The new and hopefully improved site!   Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:10 am

New site is in the works! You can find it here...

http://mattgiraudfans.net/

It is definitely more difficult than this site to create. So it may take a little bit longer to create than this one did. I promise to get it up and running soon. I will keep everyone updated!

_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Jenna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: The new and hopefully improved site!   Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:42 am

The new site also has a forum/community section so we need to decide if we want to just continue using the current one and just put a link on the new homepage or to use the new website's forum. Here's a little look. Nothing much is there yet. I'm not sure what to do. I'd hate to lose all of our posts here and members. Maybe I will figure out how to transfer everything but I'm not sure if it is possible.

http://mattgiraudfans.net/forums/index.php?sid=f2d8ba1ac8882a647e035967abd11b91

_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Jenna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: The new and hopefully improved site!   Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:53 am

Cool there is even a place for Blogging!

http://mattgiraudfans.net/TheMattGiraudBlog/?p=3

LOL maybe someone can get Matt to come and blog there...LOL we wish!

Yay I am starting to get excited! I think I made the right choice on the webhosting!

_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Jenna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: The new and hopefully improved site!   Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:03 am


_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Jenna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: The new and hopefully improved site!   Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:34 am

Ok I'm going to bed now. Will work more on it later. Thank god my son is gone for the weekend! I hope everyone is getting excited about the new site! Please feel free to let me know what else you'd like for the site. Of course we will have a news and appearance page and I'm thinking a video page as well. There are no limits on the number of pages we can have.

_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
macigirl

avatar

Posts : 393
Join date : 2009-05-13

PostSubject: Re: The new and hopefully improved site!   Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:57 am

Thanks so much for doing all of this!! You are wonderful!! When the site's done, we need to tell Matt you are doing this for him. Maybe he would give you a private performance! Woo Hoo! bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lumma

avatar

Posts : 143
Join date : 2009-05-22

PostSubject: Re: The new and hopefully improved site!   Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:13 am

Jenna, the new site is looking fantastic. Even more so than this current one. Just wanted to say that your passion and dedication are amazing and how lucky Matt fans are to have you, you're doing so much work for us. I'm so grateful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cranberry

avatar

Posts : 655
Join date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: The new and hopefully improved site!   Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:55 pm

You sure are a treasure you!Thank you so much.

flower queen flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: The new and hopefully improved site!   Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:58 pm

Urghhh I have to vent before my head explodes. Ok I love all the gadgets of the new site but their support team is basically worthless and even rude! Last night I called and had to wait 20 minutes for someone to even answer my phone call then only to be disconnected. I have tried getting help only to get run around after run around. I am so frustrated I'm almost crying! Sorry for the negativity but damn am I mad! Evil or Very Mad Well I'll keep trying on my own I guess. Supposedly someone will be emailing me with directions but what good is that going to do if I only have more questions besides responding to someone by email could take a long time because who knows how long it will be before they email me back. Geesh! Fatcow had less gadgets but their support team was amazing! I didn't even have an account and someone spoke to me for 30 minutes explaining how to transfer sites. Guess I should have went with them.

_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Jenna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: The new and hopefully improved site!   Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:04 pm

Geesh so this is why they are not helpful they not only want you to purchase a site but purchase support as well? LOL guess they have to make money somehow! Yup should of went with Fatcow. Wish fatcow would have had as much to offer in the way of site content.





Quote :
Priority Support - $19.95 / year


We know how important your website is to you, and how problems must be dealt with instantly, so to guarantee you receive an answer to your support emails within 30 minutes, sign up for our Priority Support Service.




ETA: Geesh so finally after hours of waiting for my supposed support help. I get an email asking me what my problem is rather than an answer to what I asked. Seriously I am getting beyond frustrated! Mad So now I'm sure I will have to wait hours more to get another pointless email!

_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
cecilie

avatar

Posts : 795
Join date : 2009-05-15
Location : Copenhagen, Denmark

PostSubject: Re: The new and hopefully improved site!   Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:42 pm

OMG - dearest Jenna! Just came home from my sisters fab bachelorette party just to find you on the verge of tears with fustration!! What can I do????
Do you want to go back to the old one?? I mean isn't it enough to worry about Matt Smile
You'r such a sweatheart!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: The new and hopefully improved site!   Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:49 pm

cecilie wrote:
OMG - dearest Jenna! Just came home from my sisters fab bachelorette party just to find you on the verge of tears with fustration!! What can I do????
Do you want to go back to the old one?? I mean isn't it enough to worry about Matt Smile
You'r such a sweatheart!

Oh no I am bound and determined to get this up! LOL they sent me new directions and of course I only have more questions. Sometimes I just need to vent. It helps me think more clearly. I love doing this for us and Matt! So don't mind my complaining! I really want to do this.

Hope your party went well and you had fun?

_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Jenna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: The new and hopefully improved site!   Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:23 pm

macigirl wrote:
Thanks so much for doing all of this!! You are wonderful!! When the site's done, we need to tell Matt you are doing this for him. Maybe he would give you a private performance! Woo Hoo! bounce

LOL that would be a little weird for me because I'm actually a very shy person so how about I invite everyone here? cheers

_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
cecilie

avatar

Posts : 795
Join date : 2009-05-15
Location : Copenhagen, Denmark

PostSubject: Re: The new and hopefully improved site!   Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:38 pm

Jenna wrote:
macigirl wrote:
Thanks so much for doing all of this!! You are wonderful!! When the site's done, we need to tell Matt you are doing this for him. Maybe he would give you a private performance! Woo Hoo! bounce

LOL that would be a little weird for me because I'm actually a very shy person so how about I invite everyone here? cheers

U just name time/place - I'll be right there with you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Janizzle

avatar

Posts : 233
Join date : 2009-05-13
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: The new and hopefully improved site!   Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:37 pm

Jenna this new place looks awesome! I particularly like the blog--wouldn't it be great if everyone who goes to the show could blog about the concert, or any time they meet Matt? I think that'd be really cool!

I hope you know we appreciate all that you do here--at least I can speak for myself!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: The new and hopefully improved site!   Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:24 pm

Janizzle wrote:
Jenna this new place looks awesome! I particularly like the blog--wouldn't it be great if everyone who goes to the show could blog about the concert, or any time they meet Matt? I think that'd be really cool!

I hope you know we appreciate all that you do here--at least I can speak for myself!

That is a great idea Janizzle! Do me a favor and someone see if they can post their own blog over there so we can see if it works. If not then I'll figure out how to do it so we can all blog there.

_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Jenna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: The new and hopefully improved site!   Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:46 pm

Ok here is the address to the blog homepage...

http://mattgiraudfans.net/TheMattGiraudBlog/

I'm trying to figure out how to post new blogs. I did go into my profile and allowed people to register themselves and checked them as authors so hopefully this works. I'd love it if someone would go create a blog to see if it does...Matt if you know about us and are here you have my permission to be the tester LOL! Thanks!

_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
cecilie

avatar

Posts : 795
Join date : 2009-05-15
Location : Copenhagen, Denmark

PostSubject: Re: The new and hopefully improved site!   Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:49 am

Jenna wrote:
Ok here is the address to the blog homepage...

http://mattgiraudfans.net/TheMattGiraudBlog/

I'm trying to figure out how to post new blogs. I did go into my profile and allowed people to register themselves and checked them as authors so hopefully this works. I'd love it if someone would go create a blog to see if it does...Matt if you know about us and are here you have my permission to be the tester LOL! Thanks!

Yay - think I did it :-) Tried to post a reply and uploade a pic.
Don't know if you want me be to try out othe stuff too??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: The new and hopefully improved site!   Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:04 am

cecilie wrote:
Jenna wrote:
Ok here is the address to the blog homepage...

http://mattgiraudfans.net/TheMattGiraudBlog/

I'm trying to figure out how to post new blogs. I did go into my profile and allowed people to register themselves and checked them as authors so hopefully this works. I'd love it if someone would go create a blog to see if it does...Matt if you know about us and are here you have my permission to be the tester LOL! Thanks!

Yay - think I did it :-) Tried to post a reply and uploade a pic.
Don't know if you want me be to try out othe stuff too??

Try out whatever you want! LOL you can add more pictures to the new gallery!

Ohh I love that picture!

_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The new and hopefully improved site!   

Back to top Go down
 
The new and hopefully improved site!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Site Destruction?! -Do Not Blame Us!
» SITE where you can find Good Anime with complete Episodes
» TheTopTens polling site - 2020 Tokyo Olympics and SCANDAL!
» DJG: Clearing my name / behind the scenes at SBFII
» Billy Cobham Web Site Shut Down

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Introductions & Information :: Board on the Board Discussions-
Jump to:  
Forum free | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum