Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Some other stuff from the Chat.

Go down 
+7
lovethemtigers
lymon15
meagsmatt
mattyfan
wordnerdlover
Jenna
sgr91
11 posters
AuthorMessage
sgr91

sgr91

Some other stuff from the Chat. Empty
PostSubject: Some other stuff from the Chat.   Some other stuff from the Chat. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:21 pm

Besides the lack of pending record deal, here are some things I found interesting from the chat:
1. Heartless - a song that he had talked to Kris about doing as a duet - funny how Kris never mentioned it and it kind of became Kris's crowning moment. I think someone on this board commented a while back that maybe Matt suggested Heartless to Kris - I guess they were right (it wouldn't have killed Kris to give Matt some props on that).
2. Shows being scheduled for Michigan after the tour - I don't know where he would play or what music he would do. ?covers ?does he have stuff written that he wants to try out. He talked about getting started on an album - do you do that without a contract and release it on Itunes?
3. Pre-Idol Music - we were speculating if he wrote any of the songs and I thought that it was cool that the 2 songs that are chosen by most as their favorites, One Man Audience and Too Many Nights, are the ones he wrote. I think it bodes well for the future wrt song writing. He did say that he has matured and grown a lot since then, so Jenna, I think you will be pleased to know that his music has matured.
4. Her name is "question mark" - OK, I thought that was clever. Does this end the speculation of does he or doesn't he have a girlfriend? Its a much more definitive answer than "its complicated".
5. Embarassing gifts - I see the bad girls got their mention. Good for them.!
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Some other stuff from the Chat.   Some other stuff from the Chat. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:40 pm

sgr91 wrote:
Besides the lack of pending record deal, here are some things I found interesting from the chat:
1. Heartless - a song that he had talked to Kris about doing as a duet - funny how Kris never mentioned it and it kind of became Kris's crowning moment. I think someone on this board commented a while back that maybe Matt suggested Heartless to Kris - I guess they were right (it wouldn't have killed Kris to give Matt some props on that).
2. Shows being scheduled for Michigan after the tour - I don't know where he would play or what music he would do. ?covers ?does he have stuff written that he wants to try out. He talked about getting started on an album - do you do that without a contract and release it on Itunes?
3. Pre-Idol Music - we were speculating if he wrote any of the songs and I thought that it was cool that the 2 songs that are chosen by most as their favorites, One Man Audience and Too Many Nights, are the ones he wrote. I think it bodes well for the future wrt song writing. He did say that he has matured and grown a lot since then, so Jenna, I think you will be pleased to know that his music has matured.
4. Her name is "question mark" - OK, I thought that was clever. Does this end the speculation of does he or doesn't he have a girlfriend? Its a much more definitive answer than "its complicated".

I was so happy when he said he wrote Too Many Nights...I love that song it is so beautiful. The first time I heard it I cried...LOL my son made fun of me! It just touched me very deeply. Matt is a true artist! I am so excited to get his CD because I know it will be just brilliant but best of all it will be from his heart! Matt music...yay! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
wordnerdlover

wordnerdlover

PostSubject: Re: Some other stuff from the Chat.   Some other stuff from the Chat. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:50 pm

Her name is question mark. That was VERY sneaky. I still don't know if that was a hint or what. But I was VERY happy when he said he was single, but when he said "her name is question mark" it kinda made me think that he may be "dating" but not "in a relationship". So you know what I mean....
Back to top Go down
mattyfan

mattyfan

PostSubject: Re: Some other stuff from the Chat.   Some other stuff from the Chat. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:04 pm

wordnerdlover wrote:
Her name is question mark. That was VERY sneaky. I still don't know if that was a hint or what. But I was VERY happy when he said he was single, but when he said "her name is question mark" it kinda made me think that he may be "dating" but not "in a relationship". So you know what I mean....

It sounded to me like he was emphasizing that he is single NOW (and not before). No more girlfriend, I guess.
Back to top Go down
meagsmatt

meagsmatt

PostSubject: Re: Some other stuff from the Chat.   Some other stuff from the Chat. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:15 pm

mattyfan wrote:
wordnerdlover wrote:

It sounded to me like he was emphasizing that he is single NOW (and not before). No more girlfriend, I guess.

Yeah, I agree with you. He could have said it's complicated like he has a dozen other times..or No comment. Well, as long as he's happy and doing what he loves : ) Of course, it wouldn't be so bad if he was a single stud I love you
Back to top Go down
lymon15

lymon15

PostSubject: Re: Some other stuff from the Chat.   Some other stuff from the Chat. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:17 am

sgr91 wrote:

YAY! he's gonna be doing shows after the tour in Michigan? reallyy? I didnt see that in the chat. But I wud luv that so much because I cant make it to either the Palace one or Grand Rapids!

And about the girlfriend thing. I definetly think he's single now. Cuz the question was "Do you have a girlfriend? Whats her name?" So because he doesnt have one the name is question mark. It makes perfect sense to me.
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: Some other stuff from the Chat.   Some other stuff from the Chat. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:42 am

I noticed that you girls said he was going to be going back to michigan after the tour...where and when did he say that...

also, on one of the threads ...(i beleive the Danny thread that someone started)...I was the one that mentioned that Matt may have suggested that Kris do Heartless..because he and kris are friends. I was thinking at the time that Kris didn't do Heartless to steal it from Matt, but bec Matt suggested it as a friend. But now seeing that Kris says he thought about it and then mentioned it to Adam, ( if what Matt says is true,) why didn't Kris say..."Matt Giraud actually was the one that suggested I do Heartless, and then I ran it by Adam, ...etc." so now I'm beginning to think maybe Kris is an evil genious....LOL Evil or Very Mad

And the thing about the girlfriend:
I joined in the Giraud Squad during Matt's last two weeks on the show. How did we come up with the information that he had a girlfriend named Jessica that he had been going out with for 3 years? Did someone that knows him say this?

Now, lately when asked if he is single, he says...it's complicated, kind of, no comment...and then yesterday he says "i'm single now." and what about the question mark?
Was he dating her, and now with his new time schedule and commitments and such the relationship has fizzled out? If I was her I would be concerned about his hanging out and mentioning of Colbie so much.....LOL.

I think Matt has made enough connections that if he keeps working hard and pushing he will get a record deal....all these people may have record deals, etc on their own, but they can't offer the deal to Matt. They just need to put him in contact with the right people. I'm still counting on Kara...I think she'll come through. She loves Matt and his talent.....she just can't do anything until the tour is over. It'll be alright. Who knows....Kara may have said "Look, when you are done with the Idol tour, we will talk, but you can't say anything until it acutally happens. But it will Matt. You are a true artiist."....LOL.....so, with that being said...Matt may just not be able to say anything...so that's why he is keeping mum about any record deals. Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
skycheyan

skycheyan

PostSubject: Re: Some other stuff from the Chat.   Some other stuff from the Chat. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:53 pm

Yes the BG's were very proud. We got a few questions in to!

Single now means he is now single her name is ??? means he doenst have a GF so it could be anyone IMO.
Back to top Go down
livgiraud

livgiraud

PostSubject: Re: Some other stuff from the Chat.   Some other stuff from the Chat. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:05 pm

skycheyan wrote:

Single now means he is now single her name is ??? means he doenst have a GF so it could be anyone IMO.

Yes, three BGs got their questions answered. And, when he mentioned the gifts, two of them were from BGs either. The poem and the cool jerseys (that one was from me....LOL).

I'm so happy sunny
Back to top Go down
blakessunshine21

blakessunshine21

PostSubject: Re: Some other stuff from the Chat.   Some other stuff from the Chat. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:34 pm

That was definitely a fun chat! I enjoyed the new questions that we haven't heard Matt reply to before. I am so happy that there were 1,000 people there! Matt definitely has a lot of fans! Glad he enjoyed the gifts Smile
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: Some other stuff from the Chat.   Some other stuff from the Chat. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:35 pm

livgiraud wrote:
skycheyan wrote:

Yes, three BGs got their questions answered. And, when he mentioned the gifts, two of them were from BGs either. The poem and the cool jerseys (that one was from me....LOL).

I'm so happy sunny

What kind of Jersey did you get him - spill. More interestingly, I would love to see the poem that made him blush.
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: Some other stuff from the Chat.   Some other stuff from the Chat. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:39 pm

tigersrno1 wrote:
I noticed that you girls said he was going to be going back to michigan after the tour...where and when did he say that...

also, on one of the threads ...(i beleive the Danny thread that someone started)...I was the one that mentioned that Matt may have suggested that Kris do Heartless..because he and kris are friends. I was thinking at the time that Kris didn't do Heartless to steal it from Matt, but bec Matt suggested it as a friend. But now seeing that Kris says he thought about it and then mentioned it to Adam, ( if what Matt says is true,) why didn't Kris say..."Matt Giraud actually was the one that suggested I do Heartless, and then I ran it by Adam, ...etc." so now I'm beginning to think maybe Kris is an evil genious....LOL Evil or Very Mad

I joined in the Giraud Squad during Matt's last two weeks on the show. How did we come up with the information that he had a girlfriend named Jessica that he had been going out with for 3 years? Did someone that knows him say this?

Now, lately when asked if he is single, he says...it's complicated, kind of, no comment...and then yesterday he says "i'm single now." and what about the question mark?
Was he dating her, and now with his new time schedule and commitments and such the relationship has fizzled out? If I was her I would be concerned about his hanging out and mentioning of Colbie so much.....LOL.

I think Matt has made enough connections that if he keeps working hard and pushing he will get a record deal....all these people may have record deals, etc on their own, but they can't offer the deal to Matt. They just need to put him in contact with the right people. I'm still counting on Kara...I think she'll come through. She loves Matt and his talent.....she just can't do anything until the tour is over. It'll be alright. Who knows....Kara may have said "Look, when you are done with the Idol tour, we will talk, but you can't say anything until it acutally happens. But it will Matt. You are a true artiist."....LOL.....so, with that being said...Matt may just not be able to say anything...so that's why he is keeping mum about any record deals. Just a thought.

The girlfriend has been mentioned on local TV stations and in newspapers. There is a photo of her and her name from the homecoming celebration. I don't know how 3 years were determined but it was mentioned somewhere that they met in college so the 3 years make sense.
I too think that all the connections he has made in the music industry will help him get his foot in the door. I truly hope so.
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Some other stuff from the Chat.   Some other stuff from the Chat. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:56 pm

sgr91 wrote:
livgiraud wrote:
skycheyan wrote:

I'm so happy sunny

What kind of Jersey did you get him - spill. More interestingly, I would love to see the poem that made him blush.

YEAH - I'm so curious about that too!! bounce
Back to top Go down
mattyfan

mattyfan

PostSubject: Re: Some other stuff from the Chat.   Some other stuff from the Chat. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 6:33 pm

sgr91 wrote:
tigersrno1 wrote:

The girlfriend has been mentioned on local TV stations and in newspapers. There is a photo of her and her name from the homecoming celebration. I don't know how 3 years were determined but it was mentioned somewhere that they met in college so the 3 years make sense.
I too think that all the connections he has made in the music industry will help him get his foot in the door. I truly hope so.

On Matt's facebook fanpage, someone (I think James Whelan was his name) posted to say his sister has been with Matt for 3 years. This was when Matt was still on American Idol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some other stuff from the Chat.   Some other stuff from the Chat. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some other stuff from the Chat.
Page 1 of 1