HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  http://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  http://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Share | 
 

 Notes for Matt/ Photobook.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sgr91

avatar

Posts : 623
Join date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Notes for Matt/ Photobook.   Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:16 pm

I know the gift thing is getting confusing. Here is my understanding of it - Jenna correct me if I'm wrong. Jenna got a Tshirt/Hat/Keychain for the first performance in Portland. She's going to sign our name to it as a group. I put together a photobook somewhat chronicling his time on American Idol from photos I found on the net. I will post some screen shots as soon as I figure out how to do so. (or I will send them to Jenna to post Very Happy ). Its essentially photos from his time at the dueling piano bar, audition, AI, some post AI stuff, etc. I want to add a couple of pages of notes and good wishes from us in this book. If you already PM'd them to Jenna, she will forward them to me. If you haven't - please either PM them to me, email them to me, or even just post it in this thread. Include how you want to sign the message (your sign-on, real name, etc). I will put the website on the front cover of the book. I don't need anything but your letters. I was waiting till the end of this week but want to send it to get printed next week. I want to have it ready in time to mail to him for the Auburn Hills, MI show. I'm looking forward to getting your notes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Notes for Matt/ Photobook.   Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:49 pm

sgr's photo book. Very beautiful! He will love it!

















_________________

_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
macigirl

avatar

Posts : 393
Join date : 2009-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Notes for Matt/ Photobook.   Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:22 pm

Thanks for doing this, sgr91. It is wonderful!!

A Michigan girl comes through for a Michigan boy!!! Go Michigan!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lisa_M

avatar

Posts : 762
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 48
Location : Fort Wayne, IN

PostSubject: Re: Notes for Matt/ Photobook.   Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:29 pm

Thank you sgr91..You did a beautiful job!! I Love it and I'm sure Matt will love it too!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattyg93

avatar

Posts : 562
Join date : 2009-05-14
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: Notes for Matt/ Photobook.   Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:24 pm

Thanks so much sgr91!
I will send you my letter to you via PM ASAP!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
graciecat

avatar

Posts : 460
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 60
Location : Auburn, Washington

PostSubject: Re: Notes for Matt/ Photobook.   Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:12 am

Beautifully Done sgr91! Thanks for doing this for Matt!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RachIP

avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2009-05-12
Age : 44
Location : Marysville, WA

PostSubject: Re: Notes for Matt/ Photobook.   Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:44 am

This is beautiful, sgr91. I'm sure he'll love it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JKRio



Posts : 31
Join date : 2009-05-21
Location : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Notes for Matt/ Photobook.   Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:36 am

great work.
Matt would love it, def.!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laurkat22

avatar

Posts : 31
Join date : 2009-06-06
Location : NY

PostSubject: Re: Notes for Matt/ Photobook.   Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:35 pm

SGR, the photobook is awesome! I PM'd a letter to Jenna to pass along to you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
asianmegan

avatar

Posts : 192
Join date : 2009-06-09
Age : 32
Location : SoYoCo, PA

PostSubject: Re: Notes for Matt/ Photobook.   Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:35 pm

Yes, sgr.....I PM'd you my letter, did you get it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/asianmegan
sgr91

avatar

Posts : 623
Join date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Notes for Matt/ Photobook.   Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:33 pm

Thanks everyone for sending me your letters. Here is a list of the ones I've gotten so far:
1. Crystal
2. Make a Moment - both new and old
3. MaciGirl
4.Cazy_4_Matty_G
5.Matt Giraud Fan
6. Cecilie
7. Meg Ryan 67
8. wordnerdlover
9.CindyT
10. Stephanie Platt
11.MattyG93
12. Mero18

Cecilie - during chat you said you wanted to change yours - let me know if you still want to.
Laurakat - I'll pm Jenna - I'm sure she just hasn't had a chance to send me yours. You can also pm me a copy if you want.
asianmeg - if you pm'd me, I didn't get it. I'll ask Jenna if maybe she got it or just pm or email me again - unless your name is Stephanie Platt in which case I have it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Notes for Matt/ Photobook.   Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:45 pm

sgr91 wrote:
Thanks everyone for sending me your letters. Here is a list of the ones I've gotten so far:
1. Crystal
2. Make a Moment - both new and old
3. MaciGirl
4.Cazy_4_Matty_G
5.Matt Giraud Fan
6. Cecilie
7. Meg Ryan 67
8. wordnerdlover
9.CindyT
10. Stephanie Platt
11.MattyG93
12. Mero18

Cecilie - during chat you said you wanted to change yours - let me know if you still want to.
Laurakat - I'll pm Jenna - I'm sure she just hasn't had a chance to send me yours. You can also pm me a copy if you want.

asianmeg - if you pm'd me, I didn't get it. I'll ask Jenna if maybe she got it or just pm or email me again - unless your name is Stephanie Platt in which case I have it!



I have cecilie's new one I will PM it ot you right now.

_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
mattyfan

avatar

Posts : 651
Join date : 2009-05-13
Location : WA

PostSubject: Re: Notes for Matt/ Photobook.   Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:26 am

Jenna wrote:
sgr91 wrote:
Thanks everyone for sending me your letters. Here is a list of the ones I've gotten so far:
1. Crystal
2. Make a Moment - both new and old
3. MaciGirl
4.Cazy_4_Matty_G
5.Matt Giraud Fan
6. Cecilie
7. Meg Ryan 67
8. wordnerdlover
9.CindyT
10. Stephanie Platt
11.MattyG93
12. Mero18

Cecilie - during chat you said you wanted to change yours - let me know if you still want to.
Laurakat - I'll pm Jenna - I'm sure she just hasn't had a chance to send me yours. You can also pm me a copy if you want.

asianmeg - if you pm'd me, I didn't get it. I'll ask Jenna if maybe she got it or just pm or email me again - unless your name is Stephanie Platt in which case I have it!



I have cecilie's new one I will PM it ot you right now.

Jenna, I PM'ed you mine earlier today. I hope you got it. Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sgr91

avatar

Posts : 623
Join date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Notes for Matt/ Photobook.   Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:54 am

mattyfan wrote:
Jenna wrote:
sgr91 wrote:
Thanks everyone for sending me your letters. Here is a list of the ones I've gotten so far:
1. Crystal
2. Make a Moment - both new and old
3. MaciGirl
4.Cazy_4_Matty_G
5.Matt Giraud Fan
6. Cecilie
7. Meg Ryan 67
8. wordnerdlover
9.CindyT
10. Stephanie Platt
11.MattyG93
12. Mero18

Cecilie - during chat you said you wanted to change yours - let me know if you still want to.
Laurakat - I'll pm Jenna - I'm sure she just hasn't had a chance to send me yours. You can also pm me a copy if you want.

asianmeg - if you pm'd me, I didn't get it. I'll ask Jenna if maybe she got it or just pm or email me again - unless your name is Stephanie Platt in which case I have it!





I have cecilie's new one I will PM it ot you right now.

Jenna, I PM'ed you mine earlier today. I hope you got it. Thanks!!

LauraKat and Megann/asianmeg - I got yours
Mattyfan - I will pm Jenna about yours.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Notes for Matt/ Photobook.   Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:00 am

Just PM'd you sgr with Mattyfan's and mine!

_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
sgr91

avatar

Posts : 623
Join date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Notes for Matt/ Photobook.   Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:57 am

1. Crystal
2. Make a Moment - both new and old
3. MaciGirl
4.Cazy_4_Matty_G
5.Matt Giraud Fan
6. Cecilie
7. Meg Ryan 67
8. wordnerdlover
9.CindyT
10. Stephanie Platt
11.MattyG93
12. Mero18
13. Megann/asianmeg
14. Mattyfan
15. Jenna
16. Puppyeyes
17. LauraKat
18. me/sgr91

This is the updated list.
A couple of you did not include your screen names with the message - let me know if you want to.
I decided to add a page at the end with some of the early reviews both from critics and fans so keep posting them if you see them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Notes for Matt/ Photobook.   

Back to top Go down
 
Notes for Matt/ Photobook.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Matt Smith - Ghost
» BEST SCANDAL PHOTOBOOK EDITION
» Where to buy SCANDAL photobook?
» Testament release Live at Eindhoven '87
» The Jacob's Ladder.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: All Things Matt! :: Matt on the American Idol Tour: The Matt Show!-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum