HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  http://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  http://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Share | 
 

 Thanks Cindy for the great tour banner!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jenna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Thanks Cindy for the great tour banner!   Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:17 am

Cindy made a great tour banner for the new homepage. Go check it out. It's in the middle section on the righthand side.

_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
crys7

avatar

Posts : 314
Join date : 2009-05-13
Location : Cali

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Cindy for the great tour banner!   Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:07 am

How pretty!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cindyy

avatar

Posts : 204
Join date : 2009-05-12
Age : 33
Location : MA

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Cindy for the great tour banner!   Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:18 pm

Thank you!(:
And thankfully the class that took up the majority of my time is gone. So if you need any other banner, just let me know. :]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/cindsss
Jenna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Cindy for the great tour banner!   Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:59 pm

Cindyy wrote:
Thank you!(:
And thankfully the class that took up the majority of my time is gone. So if you need any other banner, just let me know. :]

You could do one for your T-shirt site.

_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Cindyy

avatar

Posts : 204
Join date : 2009-05-12
Age : 33
Location : MA

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Cindy for the great tour banner!   Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:19 pm

Jenna wrote:
Cindyy wrote:
Thank you!(:
And thankfully the class that took up the majority of my time is gone. So if you need any other banner, just let me know. :]

You could do one for your T-shirt site.

oh, thats right! Did you ask me to do one before?
Maybe not, if you did, I'm sorry! lol

But I sure will! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/cindsss
Jenna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Cindy for the great tour banner!   Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:37 pm

Cindyy wrote:
Jenna wrote:
Cindyy wrote:
Thank you!(:
And thankfully the class that took up the majority of my time is gone. So if you need any other banner, just let me know. :]

You could do one for your T-shirt site.

oh, thats right! Did you ask me to do one before?
Maybe not, if you did, I'm sorry! lol

But I sure will! Very Happy

Great! I think I might have suggested but not sure.

_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Cindyy

avatar

Posts : 204
Join date : 2009-05-12
Age : 33
Location : MA

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Cindy for the great tour banner!   Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:41 pm

Jenna wrote:
Cindyy wrote:
Jenna wrote:
Cindyy wrote:
Thank you!(:
And thankfully the class that took up the majority of my time is gone. So if you need any other banner, just let me know. :]

You could do one for your T-shirt site.

oh, thats right! Did you ask me to do one before?
Maybe not, if you did, I'm sorry! lol

But I sure will! Very Happy

Great! I think I might have suggested but not sure.

well, i'll work on one. :] And I'll make sure it isn't that big. hehe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/cindsss
Jenna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Cindy for the great tour banner!   Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:46 pm

Cindyy wrote:
Jenna wrote:
Cindyy wrote:
Jenna wrote:
Cindyy wrote:
Thank you!(:
And thankfully the class that took up the majority of my time is gone. So if you need any other banner, just let me know. :]

You could do one for your T-shirt site.

oh, thats right! Did you ask me to do one before?
Maybe not, if you did, I'm sorry! lol

But I sure will! Very Happy

Great! I think I might have suggested but not sure.

well, i'll work on one. :] And I'll make sure it isn't that big. hehe.



LOL I know the columns are a pain in the ass. I am thinking about buying a template and upgrading but I want to wait and see if it becomes more active once the tour starts before I go spending anymore money and putting more time into. I'm also thinking about combining the 2 sites because it's kind of difficult updating 2 places. The new site does have a forum section but I'm not sure if I can transfer everything over. So I don't know what to do?

_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Thanks Cindy for the great tour banner!   

Back to top Go down
 
Thanks Cindy for the great tour banner!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» [USA] HELLO WORLD Tour
» CHM Rockers-Winter Tour
» Kevin Max pulling for a DC Talk Reunion Tour?!?
» Opeth US Tour Dates 2011 - yo Shawn, opening act is Katatonia!
» Ace Frehley Explains Why KISS' Reunion Tour Stopped Being Fun

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Introductions & Information :: Board on the Board Discussions-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum