HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  http://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  http://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Share | 
 

 Urghhh Help please?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jenna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Urghhh Help please?   Wed May 13, 2009 8:49 am

I have been trying all night to create us streaming radio so we can listen to Matt's music here and hopefully broadcast cellcerts for the American Idol tour but have been very unsuccessful. I was able to create an internet radio that streams radio stations but not one where I can play specific playlists or have broadcasting capabilities. I know this places http://www.icecast.org/ allows all I have mentioned but I just can't seem to figure it out. If someone can help I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you!

_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
skycheyan

avatar

Posts : 86
Join date : 2009-05-14
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Urghhh Help please?   Thu May 14, 2009 4:46 pm

I wish I couls help you but I have no idea. Can you email the support people. Thanks for doing this jenna.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Urghhh Help please?   Thu May 14, 2009 5:19 pm

skycheyan wrote:
I wish I couls help you but I have no idea. Can you email the support people. Thanks for doing this jenna.

They have a support section that discusses adding radio but I'm looking for something different. I have already been able to add a radio station but a simple radio station is not what we need. I haven't given up and I plan on working on it more this weekend. So if anybody knows something about this please send me a PM. Thanks!

_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
cranberry

avatar

Posts : 655
Join date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Urghhh Help please?   Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:49 pm

I put some tour pics to the gallery but couldn´t figure out how to rename them.Or remove them to rename them before I put them there??Also maybe too big sized? Help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cecilie

avatar

Posts : 795
Join date : 2009-05-15
Location : Copenhagen, Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Urghhh Help please?   Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:54 pm

cranberry wrote:
I put some tour pics to the gallery but couldn´t figure out how to rename them.Or remove them to rename them before I put them there??Also maybe too big sized? Help.

I LOVE the pics, cranberry!! Good job posting them - I compl forgot that jenna ordered me to work on the gallery LOL - sorry boss I love you


I don't get the problem - i see them fine - so they are not too big. As to renaming them - i don't think it's possible. I think they have to be removed by admin and then you put up again under a different name...But for me I see them just fine!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cranberry

avatar

Posts : 655
Join date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Urghhh Help please?   Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:03 pm

cecilie wrote:
cranberry wrote:
I put some tour pics to the gallery but couldn´t figure out how to rename them.Or remove them to rename them before I put them there??Also maybe too big sized? Help.

I LOVE the pics, cranberry!! Good job posting them - I compl forgot that jenna ordered me to work on the gallery LOL - sorry boss I love you


I don't get the problem - i see them fine - so they are not too big. As to renaming them - i don't think it's possible. I think they have to be removed by admin and then you put up again under a different name...But for me I see them just fine!
Allright,maybe the dear Admin will clean up the mess some day.Yes the size is fine but maybe the gallery is full?I´ll try to add some more.Smile
It says
The size of all the pictures is higher than the allowed limit. You cannot send more. and I guess needs Admin again..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Urghhh Help please?   Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:16 pm

Hmm I don't know what the problem is. I'll see if I can add a picture. We only have a limited amount of photo gallery space but if need be I can buy more. I have already done this once.

_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Jenna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Urghhh Help please?   Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:20 pm

Ok I bought more space so it should work now. Let me know if we run out again.

_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
cranberry

avatar

Posts : 655
Join date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Urghhh Help please?   Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:41 pm

Jenna wrote:
Ok I bought more space so it should work now. Let me know if we run out again.

Problem solved! Thank you! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Urghhh Help please?   Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:51 pm

cranberry wrote:
Jenna wrote:
Ok I bought more space so it should work now. Let me know if we run out again.

Problem solved! Thank you! Smile

Sure no problem!

_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
cranberry

avatar

Posts : 655
Join date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Urghhh Help please?   Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:46 am

Jenna wrote:
cranberry wrote:
Jenna wrote:
Ok I bought more space so it should work now. Let me know if we run out again.

Problem solved! Thank you! Smile

Sure no problem!

Nope,still not working for me. scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cranberry

avatar

Posts : 655
Join date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Urghhh Help please?   Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:25 am

Question about deleting posts:
How to delete post which is not the last posted one? I was just adding pics and used quote instead of edit,so I would have wanted to remove the other post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Urghhh Help please?   Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:49 am

Cranberry, do you have an X next to the quote and edit button? If so just click on it and the post will be deleted. If not let me know which post you want deleted and I'll do it for you.

_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
cranberry

avatar

Posts : 655
Join date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Urghhh Help please?   Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:53 am

Jenna wrote:
Cranberry, do you have an X next to the quote and edit button? If so just click on it and the post will be deleted. If not let me know which post you want deleted and I'll do it for you.
It seems to me that the X is only there when the post is posted last. But it´s not a big deal, not a porn pic ,just a "empty post" now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Urghhh Help please?   Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:25 am

Well the X is always there for me so if you still want me to delete it just let me know where.


LOL at the porn post!

_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Urghhh Help please?   

Back to top Go down
 
Urghhh Help please?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Introductions & Information :: Board on the Board Discussions-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion