HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  http://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  http://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Share | 
 

 The Tacoma WA Show

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
cecilie

avatar

Posts : 795
Join date : 2009-05-15
Location : Copenhagen, Denmark

PostSubject: Re: The Tacoma WA Show   Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:01 pm

graciecat wrote:
I was unable to attend the afternoon meet and greet due to "real life" stuff-- Neutral
The show ended about 10:20. We had to wait about an hour before the Idols start to come out, Michael, Megan running by with Allison, Lil. They go to different parts of the line.
THEN.. Roar goes up and out comes.... MATT! bounce Matty goes to the middle- YAY!! Ok-- I am cold but starting to warm up!! Very Happy Now Allison is in front of me and then she runs over to Matt and they do this little dance-- it was sooo cute! Everyone is just screaming! (I would guess maybe 300 or so people outside--). Down the line here comes Michael from one side and Matt from the other and I am thinking well, if it is a tie I KNOW who I am going for! Laughing Both Michael and Matt are right in front of me but I am in 2nd row of fans. They do something goofy and Michael takes my program to sign and I am going NOOOO-- Matt stops to get a pic taken with a birthday girl in front row and starts to go by-- so me thinks-- gotta do something, fast... I scream out " Matt, Giraud Squad says hi "-- ( I am so creative!!)-he says "Hey Giraud Squad" stops briefly and I quickly hand him my program and he signs it--can't get a picw/ him cause of the people in front but did manage to get 2 quick side shots-- not the greatest but hey.. I have to say he looked tired and I think he may have a cold or allergies because he was sniffling. He leaves me.. Sad , Next down the line Scott (with his cutie brother guiding his hand to sign books ..Next, here comes Anoop, very friendly. He signs my book and after the next person's the security guy grabs his arm and says gotta go-- and shouts to the crowd "THAT'S IT FOLKS-- THANKS! GOODNIGHT".
I got everyone's autograph but Kris and Danny never saw them-- maybe doing press? Didn't get any pics w/idols, got some rush shots of them signing stuff. I usually do not buy programs but this time glad I did, easier to hand over peoples heads to get signed. Guess who signed his name the largest and most legibly-- you know who!! lol!

Yeah that real life stuff is sometimes really inconveniant LOL
Oh I'm glad that managed to shout out for him - I don't know if I'd have had the courage. I am not sure why but prolly because I would have gotten starstruck, deaf and dumb.
So you didn't want Sarvers autograph lol -
Oh Matt can't get sick now! But imagine being on that (airconditioned)bus and in and out of venues - it must be a strain. Just a side-remark - he needs to get started running with us Very Happy nothing like a little exercise to regain the strenght.
So glad u had a great experience - again - would have loved to have joined you bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OvenMitt

avatar

Posts : 376
Join date : 2009-05-12
Age : 37
Location : Hermiston, Oregon

PostSubject: Re: The Tacoma WA Show   Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:40 pm

cecilie wrote:
sgr91 wrote:
sgr91 wrote:
You can barely see him in most of the video but you can hear him. He's talking to a little boy - its really cute. I think this is the same little boy that has a video where he is singing Matt's my idol in a fedora. I believe he's the son of one of the FTL's or BG's.

And Jenna - look, I got the video to work!

Maybe I'm looking too hard, but does Matt have a "handler" in this video? Could he be moving into the Lambert/Allen realm?

I was thinking the exact same thing - this blond chick, right? I sort of caught a glimpse of someone

If it's a tall blonde chick, it could be the same handler that Adam had. But if Matt's allowed to take pics with people, maybe not. Adam's handler was adamant about not letting him pose with fans. but anythings possible! Maybe 19/Sony are realizing the error of their ways a little late and trying to keep their hooks in Matt. Wouldn't surprise me, just based on how the tour is going for him thus far. I mean, Danny is getting zero buzz, and Matt is rising to the top. Stay tuned.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: The Tacoma WA Show   Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:12 pm

Another amazing review...

http://myidol.americanidol.com/go/thread/view/32575/18414516/77__TACOMA_WA__Post_Your_Reviews?num=10&pg=2


Quote :

Matt - This guy can REALLY jam! He's another one that ramped up his game last night. Loved when he sang "Georgia". Matt hadn't been one of my favorites through the season, but I could see last night why he was in America's top contestants. He's a true musician and performer. From my opinion - the 3rd best performer of the night.

_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Jenna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: The Tacoma WA Show   Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:38 pm


_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
graciecat

avatar

Posts : 460
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 60
Location : Auburn, Washington

PostSubject: Re: The Tacoma WA Show   Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:02 pm

Jenna wrote:

Thanks for posting this video Jenna. Whooaa-- my computer is still smokin'! I just LOVE the way that man plays the piano--- tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: The Tacoma WA Show   Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:04 pm

Well holy flying Fu** that was ummm...no words!

Thank you graciecat for finding this video and pointing me to it. Wow! bom

_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
mattyg93

avatar

Posts : 562
Join date : 2009-05-14
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: The Tacoma WA Show   Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:12 pm

Jenna wrote:
Another amazing review...

http://myidol.americanidol.com/go/thread/view/32575/18414516/77__TACOMA_WA__Post_Your_Reviews?num=10&pg=2


Quote :

Matt - This guy can REALLY jam! He's another one that ramped up his game last night. Loved when he sang "Georgia". Matt hadn't been one of my favorites through the season, but I could see last night why he was in America's top contestants. He's a true musician and performer. From my opinion - the 3rd best performer of the night.

Yay! Another glowing review. I love the fact he is making people who were not his fans to begin with pay attention. That's a great sign..
I just know he will make some record producer out there pay attention. Let's hope it happens.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sgr91

avatar

Posts : 623
Join date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: The Tacoma WA Show   Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:20 pm

Jenna wrote:

First of all- what a great video! Both the visual and audio are great! He sounds amazing. He's really commanding that stage!
Does anyone else watch him jamming on the piano and think to themselves, I hope he doesn't have a wardrobe malfunction javascript:emoticonp('Laughing')
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: The Tacoma WA Show   Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:31 am

Georgia...yup again! Not the full song but the sound is really good and the piano playing sounds amazing!




_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Puppyeyes82

avatar

Posts : 80
Join date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: The Tacoma WA Show   Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:40 am

sgr91 wrote:
Jenna wrote:

First of all- what a great video! Both the visual and audio are great! He sounds amazing. He's really commanding that stage!
Does anyone else watch him jamming on the piano and think to themselves, I hope he doesn't have a wardrobe malfunction javascript:emoticonp('Laughing')


Hmmmm.....I'm actually hoping for a wardrobe malfunction.....at my show!!!!! I listen to him ALL DAY LONG, literally. Then, I come to this site and I can't believe my eyes. Can't actually pick my favorite body part......they're all too good. Wow, this is crazy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattyfan

avatar

Posts : 651
Join date : 2009-05-13
Location : WA

PostSubject: Re: The Tacoma WA Show   Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:12 am

Goodness, these videos are killing me!!! Matt's smokin' and I'm melting....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cecilie

avatar

Posts : 795
Join date : 2009-05-15
Location : Copenhagen, Denmark

PostSubject: Re: The Tacoma WA Show   Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:33 am

graciecat wrote:
Jenna wrote:

Thanks for posting this video Jenna. Whooaa-- my computer is still smokin'! I just LOVE the way that man plays the piano--- tongue

WOW he sure knows how to handle that piano - You've got that right - my thighs are burning up LOL (from the latptop)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
macigirl

avatar

Posts : 393
Join date : 2009-05-13

PostSubject: Re: The Tacoma WA Show   Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:46 am

Puppyeyes82 wrote:
sgr91 wrote:
Jenna wrote:

First of all- what a great video! Both the visual and audio are great! He sounds amazing. He's really commanding that stage!
Does anyone else watch him jamming on the piano and think to themselves, I hope he doesn't have a wardrobe malfunction javascript:emoticonp('Laughing')


Hmmmm.....I'm actually hoping for a wardrobe malfunction.....at my show!!!!! I listen to him ALL DAY LONG, literally. Then, I come to this site and I can't believe my eyes. Can't actually pick my favorite body part......they're all too good. Wow, this is crazy!

Words out of my mouth, Puppyeyes. I am just electrified by his performances of HTH. I actually feel tingly from this video! bounce

Yes, this is crazy!
I never understood the Elvis mania, I love his music and think he was handsome but always thought those women were complete nuts. Well, I get it now and I am officially completely nuts! cheers Twisted Evil bounce Twisted Evil And I get why all my friends think I have lost it. I have turned into a crazy Elvis type fan. Matt is my Elvis and shake those thighs and booty, baby!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Puppyeyes82

avatar

Posts : 80
Join date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: The Tacoma WA Show   Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:32 am

macigirl wrote:
Puppyeyes82 wrote:
sgr91 wrote:
Jenna wrote:

First of all- what a great video! Both the visual and audio are great! He sounds amazing. He's really commanding that stage!
Does anyone else watch him jamming on the piano and think to themselves, I hope he doesn't have a wardrobe malfunction javascript:emoticonp('Laughing')


Hmmmm.....I'm actually hoping for a wardrobe malfunction.....at my show!!!!! I listen to him ALL DAY LONG, literally. Then, I come to this site and I can't believe my eyes. Can't actually pick my favorite body part......they're all too good. Wow, this is crazy!

Words out of my mouth, Puppyeyes. I am just electrified by his performances of HTH. I actually feel tingly from this video! bounce

Yes, this is crazy!
I never understood the Elvis mania, I love his music and think he was handsome but always thought those women were complete nuts. Well, I get it now and I am officially completely nuts! cheers Twisted Evil bounce Twisted Evil And I get why all my friends think I have lost it. I have turned into a crazy Elvis type fan. Matt is my Elvis and shake those thighs and booty, baby!

It's funny because I'm already starting to get nervous thinking that I might not see him before/after the show. I'm trying to figure out how early I should leave the show to get a front spot.....spending too much time thinking about it. Anyway, I figure I'll definitely wear a fedora so hopefully, he'll spot me and head on over. Until then......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: The Tacoma WA Show   Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:50 am

Not very long vids...


HTH





You Found Me




Beggin





Don't Stop Believin


_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
lovethemtigers

avatar

Posts : 420
Join date : 2009-05-15
Location : Woodstock, Georgia

PostSubject: Re: The Tacoma WA Show   Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:00 pm

My My My.....I am so obsessed!!!!! I saw that new upclose version of Too Hard To Handle last night and I really thought my computer was going to go up in smoke!!!!

And one with the little boy asking matt to sign his shirt..just adorable. And yes, that does look like a handler with Matt. I thought the same thing last night when I saw it.

I am so excited that Matt is becoming more and more popular. But we did predict this. I remember right around the finale of Idol we all said that Matt would shine on tour, that finally the public would come to know and love the Matt that we already knew and loved, but it's as OvenMitt said in the Vancouve thread...why couldn't these people see it like we did.....why did it take them so long!!!!

I tell you I just can't get enough of Matt. It's to the point where I am about ready to do anything to get my hands on the soldout concert in Atlanta Area. I am about to go crazy. I just won't be able to handle that he's so close, and yet so far. And on top of all things, my family is talking about going camping that weekend. Well, I am not going to encourage it, that's for sure. LOL.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cecilie

avatar

Posts : 795
Join date : 2009-05-15
Location : Copenhagen, Denmark

PostSubject: Re: The Tacoma WA Show   Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:35 pm

lovethemtigers wrote:
My My My.....I am so obsessed!!!!! I saw that new upclose version of Too Hard To Handle last night and I really thought my computer was going to go up in smoke!!!!

And one with the little boy asking matt to sign his shirt..just adorable. And yes, that does look like a handler with Matt. I thought the same thing last night when I saw it.

I am so excited that Matt is becoming more and more popular. But we did predict this. I remember right around the finale of Idol we all said that Matt would shine on tour, that finally the public would come to know and love the Matt that we already knew and loved, but it's as OvenMitt said in the Vancouve thread...why couldn't these people see it like we did.....why did it take them so long!!!!

I tell you I just can't get enough of Matt. It's to the point where I am about ready to do anything to get my hands on the soldout concert in Atlanta Area. I am about to go crazy. I just won't be able to handle that he's so close, and yet so far. And on top of all things, my family is talking about going camping that weekend. Well, I am not going to encourage it, that's for sure. LOL.

LOL - ah well u can wish them happy camping, and send them off lol! Are you not going to any concert at all?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: The Tacoma WA Show   Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:01 pm

LOL you can get tickets on ebay that's what I'm doing!

_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
flicker



Posts : 95
Join date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: The Tacoma WA Show   Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:09 pm

Lovethemtigers, there was a good post on mjsbigblog the other day about getting tickets from ticketmaster on the day of the show. Apparently good seats generally show up at the last minute, even at sold-out venues.

If I find the post, I'll bring it over, but there have been THOUSANDS of posts there this week. But, basically, they said to search for the best seats, and if you don't like what it gives you, hit search again. They said you have to be a bit of a gambler to risk giving up a pretty good seat in hopes of a better one - but it had worked for them. Also, I remember last year, MJ herself went to at least a couple of extra shows and scored tickets at the last minute. It can be done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lisa_M

avatar

Posts : 762
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 48
Location : Fort Wayne, IN

PostSubject: Re: The Tacoma WA Show   Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:35 pm

WOW!! Is this on here yet??? I hadn't seen it? Matt being his humble, cute and funny self!....Hell ya he could be a GQ Model!!! Very Happy


Someone feel free to make it show up here without having to click on the link..I'm so stupid!! lol




Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lisa_M

avatar

Posts : 762
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 48
Location : Fort Wayne, IN

PostSubject: Re: The Tacoma WA Show   Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:39 pm

I got my tickets at GOTICKETS.com....just FYI
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: The Tacoma WA Show   Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:03 pm

I don't thin this has been posted yet. The end is great because you get to see Matt dancing. He looks so cute.



_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Lisa_M

avatar

Posts : 762
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 48
Location : Fort Wayne, IN

PostSubject: Re: The Tacoma WA Show   Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:03 pm

I don't thin this has been posted yet. The end is great because you get to see Matt dancing. He looks so cute.



_________________



Jenna this link isn't working???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: The Tacoma WA Show   Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:10 pm

Matt greeting fans...so sweet. I love the voices he makes.



_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Jenna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: The Tacoma WA Show   Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:14 pm

Sorry here it is...



_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Tacoma WA Show   

Back to top Go down
 
The Tacoma WA Show
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Mr.Electric's "The White Metal Show"
» Eruption HI-FI: Award Show, Biltmore Ballroom, NYC. 1988
» 1960s "BATMAN" TV show
» Marley Marl's Rap Attack Show on WBLS 107.5 FM, December 1987
» Jah Shaka on David Rodigans Kiss FM Show: October 2001

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: All Things Matt! :: Matt on the American Idol Tour: The Matt Show!-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum