HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  http://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  http://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Share | 

If You Could Have Matt Sing........??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lisa_M

PostSubject: If You Could Have Matt Sing........??   Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:42 am

Just ONE song for you other then any other Song you've heard him sing already what would it be????? This is just for fun guys! The reason I'm asking this is because as I was driving to work this morning listening to one of my burnt CD's I have I heard "Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me" come on by the great Elton John and I was like OMG! if I could just sit in front of Matt one day and hear him sing this song TO ME..that would like make my life! Razz I could die a happy woman! haha...I mean also we are talking the Original Piano man here! ..I know Matt would absolutely totally nail this song..this is one of my most favorite songs of all time?? Sooooo..what song would you like Matt to sing to you??? (remember it can't be one we have heard already) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattyg93

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Have Matt Sing........??   Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:27 pm

I want him to do Gavin de Graw's "Chariot" so bad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Have Matt Sing........??   Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:32 pm

Quote :
Original Piano man here

These are fighting words...No, no, no Billy Joel is the original pianoman LOL! Laughing

Oh man I would have to think really hard about what song I'd want Matt to sing for me. There are just too many. I'm not sure I could pick just one. I will think about it!

twitter: @JennaSG

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Have Matt Sing........??   Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:05 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for your reply Mattyg93...I think he would sound beautiful on that song also!

Oh and Jenna sorry but I gots to Back up my Sir Elton John as "The Original"..he goes wayyyy back..even further then Billy Joel..But hey, their both the bomb diggity!! Lol

Dang, the rest of you guys aren't being very fun or imaginative today.. Crying or Very sad I guess no one else can think of any other songs in the whole world that Matt would just sound totally awesome singing...hmmmm.. Question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Have Matt Sing........??   Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:13 pm

CrAzY_4_MattyG wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for your reply Mattyg93...I think he would sound beautiful on that song also!

Oh and Jenna sorry but I gots to Back up my Sir Elton John as "The Original"..he goes wayyyy back..even further then Billy Joel..But hey, their both the bomb diggity!! Lol

Dang, the rest of you guys aren't being very fun or imaginative today.. Crying or Very sad I guess no one else can think of any other songs in the whole world that Matt would just sound totally awesome singing...hmmmm.. Question

LOL still love Billy Joel more and he is my Pianoman...well after Matt that is! tongue

Today I think I'd like to hear him sing 100 Years by Five For Fighting but of course he'd have to be on the piano or Honesty by Billy Joel. Tomorrow I will probably want him to sing something else. Hmmm maybe something by 3 Doors Down like Here Without You. Yeah that's my pick for tomorrow

twitter: @JennaSG

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Have Matt Sing........??   Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:16 pm

ohhhhh...Honesty by Billy Joel WOULD be Awesome!! At this point I just about think that Matt could walk on Water!!!!! I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Have Matt Sing........??   Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:35 am

I'd like to hear Matt sing just about anything...but here are some songs that come to mind that I would just melt if I could hear Matt sing them and play his piano....

1. Jealous Guy (Gavin DeGraw)
2. Hundred (The Fray)
3. When A Man Loves A Woman (Otis Redding)
4. Syndicate (The Fray)
5. Shake Your Body Down To The Ground - Just Matt by himself of course (Michael Jackson/Jackson 5)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Have Matt Sing........??   Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:11 pm

Lovethemtigers

I'd like to hear Matt sing just about anything...but here are some songs that come to mind that I would just melt if I could hear Matt sing them and play his piano....

2. Hundred (The Fray)
4. Syndicate (The Fray)
5. Shake Your Body Down To The Ground - Just Matt by himself of course (Michael Jackson/Jackson 5

OMG lovethemtigers..I would LOVE to see him sing that song!! Wow..can you imagine Matt singing and dancing to that song???? WOWSAAAA!!!

That's why I posted this thread because I wanted to see other ppl's choices so I could imagine him singing them! Great Thought!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cranberry

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Have Matt Sing........??   Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:38 pm

For me it would be Try A Little Tenderness (Otis R) arranged by Matt G. I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cecilie

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Have Matt Sing........??   Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:41 pm

CrAzY_4_MattyG wrote:
Lovethemtigers

2. Hundred (The Fray)
4. Syndicate (The Fray)
5. Shake Your Body Down To The Ground - Just Matt by himself of course (Michael Jackson/Jackson 5

OMG lovethemtigers..I would LOVE to see him sing that song!! Wow..can you imagine Matt singing and dancing to that song???? WOWSAAAA!!!

That's why I posted this thread because I wanted to see other ppl's choices so I could imagine him singing them! Great Thought!!

But Crazy4Matty - he did sing that song (shake ur body) during discoweek LOL don't u remember his HOT moves and HOT vocals - I admit he didn't sing on his own - but this performance iss one of my fav - I recorded it and have seen it SOO many times - So yes I can very much so imagine Matt perform LOL bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Have Matt Sing........??   Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:21 pm

But Crazy4Matty - he did sing that song (shake ur body) during discoweek LOL don't u remember his HOT moves and HOT vocals - I admit he didn't sing on his own - but this performance iss one of my fav - I recorded it and have seen it SOO many times - So yes I can very much so imagine Matt perform LOL

HA! Wow..I don't even remember this?? Well that goes to show ya I didn't pay much attention unless MATT HIMSELF was singing!! I didn't really care about the rest of them! LOL...and In fact I didn't even watch the rehearsals for Idol this year because I had kind of lost interest in it but just happened to turn over to it the night that they announced who had won the Wild Card and I think Matt sang that night (not for sure) but anyways..once I heard him sing I was like everyone else on here...I SAID WHO IN THE HELL IS THIS GUY??? and when I found out he was from Kalamazoo, MI I was soooo dang excited because that's only 3 hrs from me!!! I was then officially hooked!! Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cecilie

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Have Matt Sing........??   Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:49 pm

CrAzY_4_MattyG wrote:
But Crazy4Matty - he did sing that song (shake ur body) during discoweek LOL don't u remember his HOT moves and HOT vocals - I admit he didn't sing on his own - but this performance iss one of my fav - I recorded it and have seen it SOO many times - So yes I can very much so imagine Matt perform LOL

HA! Wow..I don't even remember this?? Well that goes to show ya I didn't pay much attention unless MATT HIMSELF was singing!! I didn't really care about the rest of them! LOL...and In fact I didn't even watch the rehearsals for Idol this year because I had kind of lost interest in it but just happened to turn over to it the night that they announced who had won the Wild Card and I think Matt sang that night (not for sure) but anyways..once I heard him sing I was like everyone else on here...I SAID WHO IN THE HELL IS THIS GUY??? and when I found out he was from Kalamazoo, MI I was soooo dang excited because that's only 3 hrs from me!!! I was then officially hooked!! Very Happy cheers

Well what I meant was that he was singing - It came out wrong before - but just not on his own - it was a group performance. If u haven't seen it - u have to find it somehow - both the rehearsal for that disco perfomance (MAN he was so sexy in my alltime favorite blue/white shortsleeved shirt and those jeans - wow here I go again bounce ) Aww I miss that look - when the curls were out there and him all sweaty and ok I am stopping now LOL. And then the group performance - wow u have to see it!

Wait I think I found the performance - hope it works http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/video/video.php?v=678540287782

But I still need to find the rehearsal
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cecilie

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Have Matt Sing........??   Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:55 pm

[quote="cecilie"]
CrAzY_4_MattyG wrote:

Well what I meant was that he was singing - It came out wrong before - but just not on his own - it was a group performance. If u haven't seen it - u have to find it somehow - both the rehearsal for that disco perfomance (MAN he was so sexy in my alltime favorite blue/white shortsleeved shirt and those jeans - wow here I go again bounce ) Aww I miss that look - when the curls were out there and him all sweaty and ok I am stopping now LOL. And then the group performance - wow u have to see it!

Wait I think I found the performance - hope it works http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/video/video.php?v=678540287782

But I still need to find the rehearsal

Oh, OH I found it bounce
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/video/video.php?v=678537373622

Oh I accidentally watched it again - OK now I can't go to sleep!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Have Matt Sing........??   Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:39 pm

Well what I meant was that he was singing - It came out wrong before - but just not on his own - it was a group performance. If u haven't seen it - u have to find it somehow - both the rehearsal for that disco perfomance (MAN he was so sexy in my alltime favorite blue/white shortsleeved shirt and those jeans - wow here I go again ) Aww I miss that look - when the curls were out there and him all sweaty and ok I am stopping now LOL. And then the group performance - wow u have to see it!

Thanks for the links Cecilie...I will be checking it out this weekend when I get on my friend's computer..this stupid Library computer's flash player thingy needs updated so can't bring it up right now but I'm sure it will work ok on her's...I'm excited to see it now! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Giraudian#202

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Have Matt Sing........??   Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:38 pm

I think "Drops Of Jupiter" would be perfect for Matt. Or "In Love With A Girl" or "Chariot" by Gavin DeGraw.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/june_bunny91
Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Have Matt Sing........??   Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:54 pm

I think "Drops Of Jupiter" would be perfect for Matt. Or "In Love With A Girl" or "Chariot" by Gavin DeGraw.

OH Wow..."Drops of Jupiter" would have been awesome in Concert..and acourse Matt would have killed it! bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
graciecat

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Have Matt Sing........??   Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:31 am

I always wanted Matt to do I'm In Love With A Girl by Gavin but now that Michael has done it-I don't think so .... so how about an oldie --Try A Little Tenderness (He does OTIS so well!) Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattyg93

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Have Matt Sing........??   Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:58 am

graciecat wrote:
I always wanted Matt to do I'm In Love With A Girl by Gavin but now that Michael has done it-I don't think so .... so how about an oldie --Try A Little Tenderness (He does OTIS so well!) Smile

I think he should do Gavin's "Chariot". That would be an awesome song for him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sgr91

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Have Matt Sing........??   Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:48 am

graciecat wrote:

You read my mind. I've suggested this song since he started asking for suggestions for the tour. At least he did an Otis Redding song even if it was the Black Crowes version.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Have Matt Sing........??   Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:53 pm

I heard an Oldie but GOODY this morning on my drive to work...Does anyone remember the song by Bad English.."When I see you Smile"? OMG..that guy singing sounds ALOT like Matt and I was picturing matt singing that song...arghhhhhhhhhhh.... Embarassed This use to be one of my favorite songs back in my 80's day!! hehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cecilie

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Have Matt Sing........??   Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:13 pm

I want him to sing Ordinary people by John Legend (again) heard it on YT and he did an amazing job . man just hearing it again makes my heart melt and brings tears to my eyes
Imagine him recording this song - His hands are really working magic on that paino and his voice sends me even deeper into my Mattcrazed world
The song starts 3 minutes into the vid.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riley 9

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Have Matt Sing........??   Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:43 am

At this point, I don't care what Matt sings to me! The only thing I would ask is if I could sit on top of the grand piano while he sings. I don't need to sit NEXT to him because I think I would just faint if I were that close to him! I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
graciecat

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Have Matt Sing........??   Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:20 pm

Riley 9 wrote:
At this point, I don't care what Matt sings to me! The only thing I would ask is if I could sit on top of the grand piano while he sings. I don't need to sit NEXT to him because I think I would just faint if I were that close to him! I love you

Yeah Riley, I just got a flashback to the Ellen Show and her on the piano listening to Matt. That would be a great way to listen to and see Matt at the same time!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cecilie

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Have Matt Sing........??   Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:50 pm

graciecat wrote:
Riley 9 wrote:

Yeah Riley, I just got a flashback to the Ellen Show and her on the piano listening to Matt. That would be a great way to listen to and see Matt at the same time!

Oh, oh, oh - I'd love to be on that piano - and what a waste on Ellen LOL - even though i suspect her of being bisexual - she used to gush over JT when she had him on the show in a way that I thought was a bit overboard...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pasnthru

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Have Matt Sing........??   Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:28 am

I still can't believe he taught himself to play piano - and not that many years ago either! He's a true musical genius. I play piano (have to read every note) and my husband plays by ear, but I've never heard anyone play like this who's self taught and plays by ear! He just has such a musical sense and such a joy for playing. I don't understand why everyone in the world isn't absolutely blown away by him!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Have Matt Sing........??   

Back to top Go down

If You Could Have Matt Sing........??
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next