HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  http://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  http://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Share | 

The Vancouver, Canada Show

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
OvenMitt

PostSubject: Re: The Vancouver, Canada Show   Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:45 pm

Another 2x4 hit someone!

This is from MJ's. It's another review of the Vancouver show, by someone named Claire. way to be Claire, way to be:

"In the First Act pimp spot was the lovely Matt Giraud. He really surprised me. I had heard that he was doing “Georgia” and was looking forward to it. I had no idea just how good it was going to be. Matt took his time with it and it felt like a perfect date with someone you’re really comfortable with – smooth and soft and sexy. For the very first (and probably last) time in my life, I found myself wishing I’d been hangin around hotel lobbies in Kalamazoo a year ago. I could have listened to him play for a long, long time. There were two other songs in his set but I kind of missed them. I still had “Georgia” on my mind."

And then she added this little blurb about the Scatt piano duel:

"Far too soon the Idols were joining Kris on stage for the na-na-nas and rounding out the evening with “Don’t Stop Believing” (and world peace!) waving to the crowd as Scott and Matt dueled on pianos. (Sidenote, oh please. Matt could (and did) play circles around Scott.)"

Yeah. Whack. She felt the sting of the Matt 2x4 big time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: The Vancouver, Canada Show   Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:21 pm

Jenna wrote:

What a MAN he is! cheers Cranberry found this picture. From MJ's.

OMG What a gorgeous pic and you are so right...What A Man!!!! Yet again hit by a 2X4!!!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: The Vancouver, Canada Show   Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:45 pm

I feel the way, my friends. I just don't get it. I have been drawn to Matt since pretty much the beginning of Hollywood week. But I didn't realize how serious it was til I got slammed in the head by a 2x4 the night he ended up in the bottom 2 after performing in them sexy ass jeans, "LGIO"! I was screaming! I kept saying "OMG, if Matt goes home I don't think I can watch this anymore!" And from that moment on, I was obsessed with Matt...but still I didn't really know how deep I was in...until I found myself voting for 2 hours on 2 phones on every Tues night after that. And then I realized I was full slapped overboard, passed out by the knock of a 2x4 when I started visiting the AI boards and realized how everyone here was so into Matt too.....and the night of the save I was literally crying..and then the night he sang "My Funny Valentine"...I knew then I would never ever be the same again. And my sisters liked Danny and Kris...I just don't get it. I wish they would get on here and see all this, maybe they'd be hit by a 2x4 too. But once Idol is over, they don't even think about it anymore. It's all I can think about. I should be cleaning my house, packing my bags for Louisiana...and yet here I sit tryng to soak in as much as I can of Matty G and the Idols on tour!!!!!!!!!

I need a cure, but I'm really not interested......I just need more Matt!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
graciecat

PostSubject: Re: The Vancouver, Canada Show   Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:49 pm

lovethemtigers wrote:
I feel the way, my friends. I just don't get it. I have been drawn to Matt since pretty much the beginning of Hollywood week. But I didn't realize how serious it was til I got slammed in the head by a 2x4 the night he ended up in the bottom 2 after performing in them sexy ass jeans, "LGIO"! I was screaming! I kept saying "OMG, if Matt goes home I don't think I can watch this anymore!" And from that moment on, I was obsessed with Matt...but still I didn't really know how deep I was in...until I found myself voting for 2 hours on 2 phones on every Tues night after that. And then I realized I was full slapped overboard, passed out by the knock of a 2x4 when I started visiting the AI boards and realized how everyone here was so into Matt too.....and the night of the save I was literally crying..and then the night he sang "My Funny Valentine"...I knew then I would never ever be the same again. And my sisters liked Danny and Kris...I just don't get it. I wish they would get on here and see all this, maybe they'd be hit by a 2x4 too. But once Idol is over, they don't even think about it anymore. It's all I can think about. I should be cleaning my house, packing my bags for Louisiana...and yet here I sit tryng to soak in as much as I can of Matty G and the Idols on tour!!!!!!!!!

I need a cure, but I'm really not interested......I just need more Matt!

Hey lovethemtigers... Our Matty-love/obsession whatever you want to call it is something I NEVER want a cure for! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cecilie

PostSubject: Re: The Vancouver, Canada Show   Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:55 pm

OvenMitt wrote:
Another 2x4 hit someone!

This is from MJ's. It's another review of the Vancouver show, by someone named Claire. way to be Claire, way to be:

"In the First Act pimp spot was the lovely Matt Giraud. He really surprised me. I had heard that he was doing “Georgia” and was looking forward to it. I had no idea just how good it was going to be. Matt took his time with it and it felt like a perfect date with someone you’re really comfortable with – smooth and soft and sexy. For the very first (and probably last) time in my life, I found myself wishing I’d been hangin around hotel lobbies in Kalamazoo a year ago. I could have listened to him play for a long, long time. There were two other songs in his set but I kind of missed them. I still had “Georgia” on my mind."

And then she added this little blurb about the Scatt piano duel:

"Far too soon the Idols were joining Kris on stage for the na-na-nas and rounding out the evening with “Don’t Stop Believing” (and world peace!) waving to the crowd as Scott and Matt dueled on pianos. (Sidenote, oh please. Matt could (and did) play circles around Scott.)"

Yeah. Whack. She felt the sting of the Matt 2x4 big time.

YAY - I love this kind of reading and I so agree with everybody that it was for the best that Matt did not win AI - I mean look at Kris and what he is facing now - at best he is living up to peoples expectations.... And Matt just keeps on getting better and impressing the shit out of all of the previous non-fans. AWW- look at him now - he is shining and people are finally seeing that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pasnthru

PostSubject: Re: The Vancouver, Canada Show   Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:58 pm

[quote="lovethemtigers"]I feel the way, my friends. I just don't get it. I have been drawn to Matt since pretty much the beginning of Hollywood week. But I didn't realize how serious it was til I got slammed in the head by a 2x4 the night he ended up in the bottom 2 after performing in them sexy ass jeans, "LGIO"! I was screaming! I kept saying "OMG, if Matt goes home I don't think I can watch this anymore!" And from that moment on, I was obsessed with Matt...but still I didn't really know how deep I was in...until I found myself voting for 2 hours on 2 phones on every Tues night after that. And then I realized I was full slapped overboard, passed out by the knock of a 2x4 when I started visiting the AI boards and realized how everyone here was so into Matt too.....and the night of the save I was literally crying..and then the night he sang "My Funny Valentine"...I knew then I would never ever be the same again. And my sisters liked Danny and Kris...I just don't get it. I wish they would get on here and see all this, maybe they'd be hit by a 2x4 too. But once Idol is over, they don't even think about it anymore. It's all I can think about. I should be cleaning my house, packing my bags for Louisiana...and yet here I sit tryng to soak in as much as I can of Matty G and the Idols on tour!!!!!!!!!

My sentiments exactly! My co-workers have grown tired of my constant Matt praise, and I've grown tired of how stupid they are not to "get it". I'm so happy he is killing on tour - maybe now they'll see what I've been talking about all along!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Vancouver, Canada Show   Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:24 pm

HTH...amazing!

twitter: @JennaSG

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: The Vancouver, Canada Show   Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:25 pm

Pasnthru:
My sentiments exactly! My co-workers have grown tired of my constant Matt praise, and I've grown tired of how stupid they are not to "get it". I'm so happy he is killing on tour - maybe now they'll see what I've been talking about all along!

Welcome Pasnthru!! Amen to your post! alien
Back to top Go down
View user profile
graciecat

PostSubject: Re: The Vancouver, Canada Show   Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:29 pm

Lisa_M wrote:
Pasnthru:

Welcome Pasnthru!! Amen to your post! alien

That's why we all come here-- cuz NO ONE gets tired of hearing Matt's praise and we TOTALLY "get it"! bounce I love you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: The Vancouver, Canada Show   Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:30 pm

HTH...amazing!

OMG JENNA!!! Thank you for finding and Posting this new one!!!

HE FREAKIN KILLED IT ON THE PIANO AND HIS SINGING IS SOOOO SPOT ON!!! OMG DOESN'T THIS MAKE YOU SOOOO EXCITED TO SEE THE SHOW!!??? cheers cheers

Ok..i'm sorry but I just had a bad thought..with as "skilled" as Matt is with his hands on that piano can you just imagine the other things he might do very well with them??? sorry..I just slapped my own hand for you guys! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: The Vancouver, Canada Show   Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:03 pm

Quote from IdolBlogger:

I got a picture with Matt this time! He smelled really good....

OHHHHH I wanna smell him too!!!! I wonder what he was wearing??? mmmmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: The Vancouver, Canada Show   Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:08 pm

miaread (5 hours ago) Reply He is HOT!!!!

tnn86 (6 hours ago) Matt's voice was amazing and entertaining....I thought Kris Allen's performance was boring....I agree Matt is better than KA

catirahicks (18 hours ago) He was pretty AMAZING indeed. I think he is better than Kris Allen. I hope he gets a record

Some more awesome quotes from people on youtube that have just recently watched Matt's New HTH Video that Jenna just posted!! This is kind of a no brainer though..hell ya he's better then Kris Allen!! Duhhhhh!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pasnthru

PostSubject: Re: The Vancouver, Canada Show   Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:21 pm

Thanks for the welcome Lisa_M & Graciecat!

I've been pretty active on the AI Giraud Squad site, and have been lurking here for a while and finally decided to say hello! I'm lovin' all of the videos posted here I love you

Matty has been my full time obsession since the first time he opened his mouth on AI and I can't get enough of that boy!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Vancouver, Canada Show   Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:29 pm

Quote :
AI Giraud Squad site

We are glad to have you. Join our chat tonight during the cellcert. You can find the info in the Sacramento thread. What site is this? Do you mean the American Idol Boards? For some reason they have just banned me and I haven't even posted there in a while...weird?

Back to top Go down
Lana

PostSubject: Re: The Vancouver, Canada Show   Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:44 pm

Have this Radio interview been posted here yet??

http://www.amlansing.com/amLansing/Giraud_7.10.html

EDIT: YAY!!! He just mentioned that he has his first post-tour headlining show in Mich.!!!

WOOT WOOT!! Go Matt, Make it happen! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattyfan

PostSubject: Re: The Vancouver, Canada Show   Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:00 pm

It's really frustrating when people just don't get what we see in Matt. Nothing makes me happier than hearing all these fedback from people who are getting converted on tour!!! Aaaaahhhhhh! Finally!!!!!!! I took notice of Matt when he sang Georgia on Hollywood Week, but Human Nature (which I believe was his BEST ever performance on the show) sealed the deal for me. Sigh, I still get tingles watching that over and over, oh so dreamy... I'm ecstatic that his set on tour has that magic!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
graciecat

PostSubject: Re: The Vancouver, Canada Show   Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:16 pm

pasnthru wrote:
Thanks for the welcome Lisa_M & Graciecat!

I've been pretty active on the AI Giraud Squad site, and have been lurking here for a while and finally decided to say hello! I'm lovin' all of the videos posted here I love you

Matty has been my full time obsession since the first time he opened his mouth on AI and I can't get enough of that boy!!!

Hey pasnthru-- seen you over the AI site-- glad to have you here! I love your avatar-- that was my favorite Ford Commercial with Matty--- IDK, he just looked so good-- maybe it was the HOT desert affect? lol Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: The Vancouver, Canada Show   Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:12 am

Lisa_M wrote:
Quote from IdolBlogger:

I got a picture with Matt this time! He smelled really good....

OHHHHH I wanna smell him too!!!! I wonder what he was wearing??? mmmmmmmmmmm

I wanna smell him too! I bet he smells really good...sexy, manly...yummmmmm!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riley 9

PostSubject: Re: The Vancouver, Canada Show   Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:57 am

Okay, here are some positive remarks about Matt made by some (you guessed it) Adam fans who attended the concert in Vancouver. I'll skip to the good stuff, LOL Razz
The reviews were posted at the MyIdol forum (americanidol.com).

from luvadamluv:
Most of them definitly [sic] have improved,... I thought Matt was really good too.

from fightfan24:
I thought all ten did a bang up job and it was a really great show!... Matt was wicked good on the piano and all of them brought it!!

from womaninblack:
Danny, Scott, Matt, Lil, Anoop- enjoyable and entertaining.

from psgolfer:
That being said, Scott was great, Matt was enjoyable, Anoop held his own, Michael was forgettable.

from AIcrazedfan101:
It was such an amazing show. I loved Danny's speech. michael and matts singing was touching. they are all a big inspiration to me.
(At least this last review didn't come from a rabid Adam fan! Ha! Very Happy )

Matt really is winning over a lot of people who might not have had an open mind about him before watching the concert. It seems like a lot of people consider him "the most improved" since the show. All his hard work is starting to pay off! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lumma

PostSubject: Re: The Vancouver, Canada Show   Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:48 pm

Surprised at 1:45, they get good hugs and even a kiss on the cheek.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lana

PostSubject: Re: The Vancouver, Canada Show   Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:24 pm

lumma wrote:

Matt why are you so great??? scratch

LOL and man that girl is so LUCKY!! Did he mumble "love ya babe" to her?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: The Vancouver, Canada Show   Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:59 pm

lumma wrote:

DID I CATCH THAT RIGHT??? WAS THE SECOND PERSON THAT ASKED MATT FOR A HUG A GUY??? LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tonia

PostSubject: Re: The Vancouver, Canada Show   Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:28 pm

Just found this and I'm not sure it's here. Sorry if it's a repeat but I thought I'd share....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4aF59GOa3U

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Vancouver, Canada Show   Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:41 pm

No Tonia I don't think that one has been posted yet! It was great thanks for finding it!

Back to top Go down
pasnthru

PostSubject: Re: The Vancouver, Canada Show   Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:17 pm

Great video. Matt is so attentive to his fans! Over on the AI summer tour forums a lot of Adam fans have commented on how disappointed they are that Adam doesn't show up very often for autographs and pictures. They always mention that Matt and a few others are always there. It's funny though how they don't really seem frustrated with Adam himself. It's almost like they think he has no control over whether or not he comes out before and after the show scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vancouver, Canada Show   

Back to top Go down

The Vancouver, Canada Show
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next