HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  http://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  http://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Share | 

Sacramento, CA Show!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Sacramento, CA Show!   Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:45 am

Jenna wrote:
Amazing quality and lot's of face time for Matt and he looks beautiful...LOL well he does!

Don't Stop Believin

JFC!! Embarassed holy smoke!!! - he looks so handsome, sounds amazing and he is really enjoying himself!! I mean look at him!! URGHHG I just wanna jump up on that stage..!

OK - his eyes just pierced me!! just wondering is he wearing some kind of guyliner...? Look at those eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pasnthru

PostSubject: Re: Sacramento, CA Show!   Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:00 am

cecilie wrote:
Jenna wrote:
http://community.livejournal.com/ontd_ai/1075559.html

In that first picture - Adam looks like a complete dork - Matt...ahh..well does he ever not look hot!!!??

the second one - smokin' pianoman - hot, hot, hot

great pics - be still my heart!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pasnthru

PostSubject: Re: Sacramento, CA Show!   Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:07 am

Jenna wrote:
Amazing quality and lot's of face time for Matt and he looks beautiful...LOL well he does!

Don't Stop Believin

At 0.55 it looks like he's looking right at you. OMG he's gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lumma

PostSubject: Re: Sacramento, CA Show!   Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:51 am

mero17 wrote:
First vid YAY!!

This is the best You found me live so far! Knew he was going to get better and better with this song! This is so awesome! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lumma

PostSubject: Re: Sacramento, CA Show!   Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:06 am

JKRio wrote:

The one who took it as at the front row so he/she has a better view of Matt.

AH-MA-ZING!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flicker

PostSubject: Re: Sacramento, CA Show!   Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:12 am

Kratt, if anyone is interested. Nice view of Matt..... Wink

Back to top Go down
View user profile
sgr91

PostSubject: Re: Sacramento, CA Show!   Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:34 am

flicker wrote:

I really like him in jeans, no matter what view I get!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Sacramento, CA Show!   Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:44 am

sgr91 wrote:
flicker wrote:

I really like him in jeans, no matter what view I get!

I second that sgr - jeans and shirt - aww
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sacramento, CA Show!   Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:12 pm

Another You Found Me video...

twitter: @JennaSG

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Sacramento, CA Show!   Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:29 pm

Ok I am now printing out the closeup pic of him at the piano where his face is all red and he's sweating and stuff..OMGGGGGG!!! I'm going to drool over this pic the rest of the day...drool, drool, drool.....can this not be the sexyish pic of him ever!! LOVIN IT!!! geek cheers The person that took this pic got a hell'va shot!!! Wow! I'm speechless!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Sacramento, CA Show!   Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:35 pm

As far as Mattgate goes, I actually thought more people were sticking up for him than not. It's just the real crazy fanatical Adam fans who continue to have a problem with it...geesh didn't you people know Adam is God and needs to be worshipped? Apparently Matt is just one of Adam's humble servants. I really cannot stand Adam's fans. I don't like Adam but they actually make me like him even less.

FFFF Adam and his fans!! I can't believe that Adam had a lil headache so he coudn't be bothered with his fans...How much do you wanna bet even if Matt would have had a headache he would STILL have went out to at least say HI to his fans for a few mins and do what he could! Matt loves his fans to death!! AND YES Matt isn't freakin Adam's lil messenger boy...take care of your own F'n fans Adam!! grrrrrr Evil or Very Mad

Sorry I got a little peeved there if you couldn't tell..hahaha... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Sacramento, CA Show!   Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:42 pm

I have to post some of our chat posts from last night.
I didn't stick around till the end - but I went back and read some of the posts - and I laughed my xxx off - you guys are so much fun to be around.

Oh this is true Matty love - hope that I'm not offending anyone by "reposting" these - I have made them anonymous

Quote:
so hard to believe that was his start--- what a ride this year has been for him. I just want so much for him-- gotta go get kleenex now!

that matt is a "tweetheart"

oh wow...i would go touch that piano,just to know i was touching something matt did. lol

I think they should bronze the piano in the lobby of the Hotel where he learned to play

Maybe danny can throw in a malfunction prayer during his sermon!

I have always believed in the power of prayer... I believe Matt will have a wardrobe malfunction, eventually! And may there be You Tube clips to prove it! now I lay me down to sleep i pray the lord takes matts clothes to keep! I feel like I have no life-- I am so matt obsessed, I will watch a crazy man broadcast a cellcert with a kissing fish!

Is anyone still watching at Rickey's? Is Adam actually rubbing his crotch and attacking that mic stand? I thought this was supposed to be a family show? WTF?

sound is terrible for adam-- surprised they aren't rioting!

Good news is Danny's sermon will be barely audible. LOL What will the Adam fans do? OMG call 911

I am getting sea sick-- (sounds under water) think I will take a break for a few mins

Guys..I so hope I get to sit in on a live chat one of these times when I'm actually at a PC that night and can do so!..this stuff was cracking me up reading it!!! I highlighted the ones I loved the best!! You guys are soooo much fun and I'm truly truly happy I found this forum and joined it!! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
graciecat

PostSubject: Re: Sacramento, CA Show!   Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:45 pm

Jenna wrote:

Don't Stop Believin

I think this person is a Matty fan!! The camera is zeroed in on him at the beginning -- I almost forgot there were others in the song!!! Best Don't stop vid yet!! Gotta fave and save!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Sacramento, CA Show!   Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:54 pm

I LOVE what Matt is wearing in this Performance. I never noticed it before, but he is rocking that vest... cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riley 9

PostSubject: Re: Sacramento, CA Show!   Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:07 pm

Matt looked so good in the Don't Stop Believin' video. I think he's wearing some guyliner and maybe some mascara, too. But, hey who cares? He still looks HOT! Very Happy
My favorite part of the finale (besides Matt playing the piano, of course) is when Matt sings the "Dudu-dududu" part between the verses. It's those little details that make us Matt fans go crazy!

I remember when I first watched the tour rehearsal video back in June (from the LA Times blog), I predicted that Matt was going to blow Scott away on the vocals and the piano playing (sorry, Scott!). Almost every fan reaction after watching the concerts agrees that Matt is the superior pianist and vocalist. WOOHOOOO! cheers Matt is winning over new fans every day, and most of these bloggers and tweeters were fans of only Adam. If Matt keeps this up, he'll get a record deal in the very near future!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sacramento, CA Show!   Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:18 pm

God I love watching him play the piano...the way he moves and his facial expressions are killer! I also love the dududu duddu's Riley. LOL who would have thought that dududu dududu's could be so sexy!

Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Sacramento, CA Show!   Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:21 pm

Riley:

Matt looked so good in the Don't Stop Believin' video. I think he's wearing some guyliner and maybe some mascara, too. But, hey who cares? He still looks HOT!

Hell I think he should wear it more! (acourse only when he's onstage performing though)...I think its fairly common that they do that anyway...I just don't like when its sooo freakin out there (uhh Cough ADAM) but just a slight bit add's to his sexiness ..its not real obvious..just enhances his beautiful eyes!!! tongue drunken
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Sacramento, CA Show!   Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:27 pm

Don't Stop Believin

OMG ..I just keep rewinding it to ONLY watch Matt in this video...Big Sighhhh...Only if he was my man..i swear i swear i swear..i don't know what else to say...this is getting ridulous Lisa!!

Does anyone else keep rewinding just to watch him????

I don't care about anyone else after he sings!! Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Sacramento, CA Show!   Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:32 pm

Lisa_M wrote:

Don't Stop Believin

OMG ..I just keep rewinding it to ONLY watch Matt in this video...Big Sighhhh...Only if he was my man..i swear i swear i swear..i don't know what else to say...this is getting ridulous Lisa!!

Does anyone else keep rewinding just to watch him????

Naah - I never rewind to watch him again, and again, and again, and again...
You know all that fangirly behaviour - that's not for me - besides I like Adam...and Kris

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Sacramento, CA Show!   Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:59 pm

Cecilie

Naah - I never rewind to watch him again, and again, and again, and again...
You know all that fangirly behaviour - that's not for me - besides I like Adam...and Kris

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG Cecilie..LMFAO at you!!! Razz Razz Razz

OK..I just watched it AGAIN and he's channeling Elvis I swear in this video..when he looks to the camera and smiles ..and that chin, and that smile, and that jaw angle and, and and...maybe its the manliner???...haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sacramento, CA Show!   Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:26 am

You Found Me

Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: Sacramento, CA Show!   Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:26 am

cecilie wrote:
Jenna wrote:

Don't Stop Believin

JFC!! Embarassed holy smoke!!! - he looks so handsome, sounds amazing and he is really enjoying himself!! I mean look at him!! URGHHG I just wanna jump up on that stage..!

OK - his eyes just pierced me!! just wondering is he wearing some kind of guyliner...? Look at those eyes

OMG I haven't seen this version. Matt looks absolutely gorgeous...I love when he goes "do-do-do-do-do" inbetween the versus thingys....Matt looks great in guliner...I think they all have to where stage makeup not to get washed out by the lights. And he looks like he is having the time of his life. I just fall more and more in love with him every day! Yikes!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: Sacramento, CA Show!   Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:28 am

pasnthru wrote:
cecilie wrote:
Jenna wrote:
http://community.livejournal.com/ontd_ai/1075559.html

In that first picture - Adam looks like a complete dork - Matt...ahh..well does he ever not look hot!!!??

the second one - smokin' pianoman - hot, hot, hot

great pics - be still my heart!!!
Seeing Adam and Matt side by side like that...you can really see what a true Man Matt is..and Adam, well, we all know about Adam, now don't we....Matt....who was it that made that comment about "Man Meat"...I can't find it and it cracked me up so much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: Sacramento, CA Show!   Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:30 am

JKRio wrote:

All these vids are just too much for me. I am to the point of madness. I have got to go see this live and in person. If there's a will, there's a way!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sacramento, CA Show!   Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:38 am

lovethemtigers wrote:
JKRio wrote:

All these vids are just too much for me. I am to the point of madness. I have got to go see this live and in person. If there's a will, there's a way!

Yup exactly. Try ticketmaster the day of the show for tickets at the venue closest to you. From what I hear they release really good seats that day. It's a gamble but well paid off if you find great tickets at a reasonable price.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sacramento, CA Show!   

Back to top Go down

Sacramento, CA Show!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next