Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Oakland, CA Show

Go down 
+18
OvenMitt
jessica
sgr91
mattyg93
mattyfan
hazuki
asianmegan
Riley 9
Lana
graciecat
Lisa_M
pasnthru
mero17
JKRio
Puppyeyes82
cecilie
flicker
Jenna
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
mattyg93

mattyg93

Oakland, CA Show - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oakland, CA Show   Oakland, CA Show - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:21 am

Jenna wrote:
LOL he is so great with the fans. Did you hear when that lady told him he was so hot tonight? LOL he said in this funny cute voice..."so were you girl". Geesh if I didn't love him enough before this tour I am definitely head over heels now! I love you

I know! I saw that! He is so sweet and charming! Now I know why everyone calls him the flirt.
But in such a good way! I LOVE HIM LOVE HIM... He is so sweet.
Oh my! I hope one day my wish comes true,

Everything about him is so likeable! He sure deserves all the success in the world. That was so brave of that lady to tell him he was so hot. I couldn't have said that. I am too shy.
Oh man.. The Matt videos are getting better by the minute..
Back to top Go down
jessica

jessica

PostSubject: Re: Oakland, CA Show   Oakland, CA Show - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:23 am

Jenna wrote:
Thank you so much. You and cecilie rock because I sure don't know how to rip the audio! afro

hahah you're welcome Jenna, anytime Smile
Back to top Go down
Riley 9

Riley 9

PostSubject: Re: Oakland, CA Show   Oakland, CA Show - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:37 am

jessica! wrote:
Jenna wrote:
Thank you so much. You and cecilie rock because I sure don't know how to rip the audio! afro

hahah you're welcome Jenna, anytime Smile

Thank you so much for the MP3 of Hard to Handle, jessica!. I love it, even if there is a lot of screaming going on! I love you

I have been waiting for Matt's version of this song that includes the beatboxing. Wow, Matt does everything right in this performance: the beatboxing, the singing, the dancing and of course, that amazing piano solo! cheers
Back to top Go down
jessica

jessica

PostSubject: Re: Oakland, CA Show   Oakland, CA Show - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:39 am

Riley 9 wrote:

Thank you so much for the MP3 of Hard to Handle, jessica!. I love it, even if there is a lot of screaming going on! I love you

I have been waiting for Matt's version of this song that includes the beatboxing. Wow, Matt does everything right in this performance: the beatboxing, the singing, the dancing and of course, that amazing piano solo! cheers

you're welcome!! enjoy it!
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Oakland, CA Show   Oakland, CA Show - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:43 am

Georgia on my Mind

Shout out from Matt

Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Oakland, CA Show   Oakland, CA Show - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:46 am

group number

Man sorry but Megan and Lil sound terrible!
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Oakland, CA Show   Oakland, CA Show - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:13 am

Oh wow I loved the end of that. He knew he hit it out of the box! Loved his huge grin!
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Oakland, CA Show   Oakland, CA Show - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:33 am

LOL at the girl singing along...too funny!

You Found Me

Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Oakland, CA Show   Oakland, CA Show - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:03 am

Jenna wrote:
She also has these vids. Damn good video...oh shit he kisses someone

Part one

Part two

This is what she says about Matt....

This is Matt Giraud - he was amazing!!! Smile This is Hard to Handle live! Smile

Matt came around second time.....once again: SUPER NICE! Smile I love him! Smile

THANK YOU Jenna!!!
Oh holy crap - I am getting all sweaty from watching this. How cute, hot and SEXY is he?? And then he sang 1 line from My funny valentine...Oh, oh, oh
DANG - I suddenly (or did this happen months ago) turned 16 again lol
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Oakland, CA Show   Oakland, CA Show - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:31 am

Hard to Handle, Oakland.

what a sexy hunk of manly manmeat...thud....
Giraud Squad #550
Matt's Bad Girl #72
tessaje on Twitter

hazuki wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEjJbXQf5Dg&feature=channel

Hard to Handle, Oakland.

That was like BEYOND AMAZING.
Gah! Please let Matty G get signed already! I want his debut album like now.

PLUS is he getting hotter ad the tour progresses? Wow.
i love him with is new haircut. I don't like the fedoras as much now. He looks gorgeous with his new hair.

I SWEAR ..HOW CAN THIS MAN GET ANY BETTER EACH FREAKIN TIME HE PERFORMS!!??? IF I WAS AT THE PORTLAND SHOW AND SAW THIS VIDEO I WOULD THINK I GOT RIPPED OFF!! LOL... Razz OMGGGGG!! HE DANCES, HE SINGS, HE JAMMMMS ON THE PIANO LIKE NO OTHER!!! OUR MATTY HAS SOOOO GOT IT GOING ON..AND HE IS SEXY AS HELL!!!
Back to top Go down
OvenMitt

OvenMitt

PostSubject: Re: Oakland, CA Show   Oakland, CA Show - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:12 am

Lisa_M wrote:

I SWEAR ..HOW CAN THIS MAN GET ANY BETTER EACH FREAKIN TIME HE PERFORMS!!??? IF I WAS AT THE PORTLAND SHOW AND SAW THIS VIDEO I WOULD THINK I GOT RIPPED OFF!! LOL... Razz OMGGGGG!! HE DANCES, HE SINGS, HE JAMMMMS ON THE PIANO LIKE NO OTHER!!! OUR MATTY HAS SOOOO GOT IT GOING ON..AND HE IS SEXY AS HELL!!!

HA! You know, since I went to the Portland show, you'd think I'd feel that way, but it's funny: I am actually PROUD of Matt for improving more and more with each performance. I can't believe it's only been a week since the tour began; Matt is like a seasoned pro now. The only thing I'm jealous of is that Matt has gotten SOOO friendly with his fans! I mean, he was really sweet to me, but I think he had opening night jitters (I know I was nervous) and was feelin' out the whole "meeting the throngs" thing. Now that the's been killing onstage nightly and sees the growing numbers of devotees he has, he's miles more comfortable. I think his ease and friendliness with fans is the thing that will put Matt over the edge in terms of popularity and marketablility. There have already been several comments about fans being converted to Matt fans after brief interactions with him, of course combined with his spectacular performances. But, yeah, he's definitely growing on people FAST, becoming the sexy, talented darkhorse of the tour. It's taken MONTHS, but people are finally seeing what we've known all along: Matt Giraud for the SUCCESS!!
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Oakland, CA Show   Oakland, CA Show - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:34 am

Subject: Re: Oakland, CA Show Today at 12:21 am

Jenna wrote:
LOL he is so great with the fans. Did you hear when that lady told him he was so hot tonight? LOL he said in this funny cute voice..."so were you girl". Geesh if I didn't love him enough before this tour I am definitely head over heels now!

I know! I saw that! He is so sweet and charming! Now I know why everyone calls him the flirt.
But in such a good way! I LOVE HIM LOVE HIM... He is so sweet.

Oh my! I hope one day my wish comes true,

Everything about him is so likeable! He sure deserves all the success in the world. That was so brave of that lady to tell him he was so hot. I couldn't have said that. I am too shy.
Oh man.. The Matt videos are getting better by the minute..

Hey Jenna I loved this stuff you pointed out..Matt is definitely a flirt but that just makes me want him even more!!! OMG..you gotta love a flirt but one other thing I was gonna add was do you notice how he tells everyone .."thank you for coming out tonight"...he is so grateful and gracious to his fans!!! GOD!!! I feel like I can't ever say it enough...I LOVE THIS GUY!!!
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Oakland, CA Show   Oakland, CA Show - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:43 am

Jenna
Admin

Subject: Re: Oakland, CA Show Today at 2:43 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Georgia on my Mind

ARGhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHH!! You know what this performance of Georgia reminds me of...It reminds me soo much of when he absolutely killed "Let's Get It On" on Ellen....I think everyone was like OMGGGG..this guy is sooo talented!! He sang this song perfectly..he held the notes for just the right amt of time...the whole pausing for a few seconds while everyone went crazy..(very smart)...his deep notes were SPOT on perfect..His highs perfect!!! JUST ONE BIG PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers Laughing
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: Oakland, CA Show   Oakland, CA Show - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:46 am

cecilie wrote:
Thanks you guys for an amazing night - I swear half the pleasure - if not more - is chatting with you during the cellcert. It was just soooo much fun, that I had to close the door to our bedroom - during our amazing seance - in order not to wake up hubby because I laughed so loud.

i have never done this before - chatting online with people that I have never met - and it's amazing how we connect. We should def. make plans to get together somehow - don't know when, where or how - but that could be a lot of fun. Would be awesome all of us going the the grand rapids concert - Aww bounce

It would be awesome fun.

I wish I could participate with you all, but I just never seem to be home, or have access to the computer when it's time for cellcerts...but I swear I am going to make it happen sooner or later. I wish my hubby would sleep..he always seems to wake up and catch me in the act of swooning over Matty and he is not liking it, i tell ya. ugghhhhh.
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Oakland, CA Show   Oakland, CA Show - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:51 am

Riley9

I have been waiting for someone to post a clear video of Hard to Handle that includes the beatboxing. And how ADORABLE is Matt in that introduction video? OMG! He's so cute when he's just goofing around. This is one guy whose smile could light up a room! LOOOOOOOOOOOVE!

Is all the beatboxing Matt's voice by himself and at the end too??? If it is..OMG!! did you hear how low that went????? I'm flappergasted at him!! geek
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: Oakland, CA Show   Oakland, CA Show - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:55 am

Jenna wrote:
Definitely click on Flicker's link (need to be seen in original size)but here are the pictures in smaller size as well.

Oakland, CA Show - Page 4 Beauti12

Oakland, CA Show - Page 4 Beauti11

I swear I am on Matt overload this morning trying to make up for 2 days worth of stuff. These pics are causing me to just...I can't even explain what these are doing to me. I really really really need an intervention..............My name is Darnell and I'm a Mattaholic!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Oakland, CA Show   Oakland, CA Show - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:58 am

Part one

I'm sooooo Jealous!!! They got a KISS, A HUG, ANDDDDD he sang a little line from My Valentine!!! WHY oh WHY god couldn't I have been there for this perfect moment in time??? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: Oakland, CA Show   Oakland, CA Show - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:03 pm

flicker wrote:
Love the pic from the tour program -- omg, does he look like that on purpose? That's one of the hottest pics of him I"ve ever seen!

And I totally relate to the lady's comment as he's walking away! lol! Perfect!

And to keep up this same happy note -- check out this review from the SF Chronicle

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/07/12/DD7118N95Q.DTL

The reviewer is a snob, like most art critics are, and doesn't *really* say anything good about anyone, except-----wait for it---------------

Quote :
Giraud was a standout in the pre-intermission set. The charismatic singer had a populist Rowlf-from-"The Muppet Show" thing going, following a rousing Black Crowes-y version of "Hard to Handle" with "Georgia on my Mind."

"I can't believe I was doing this in a hotel lobby a year and a half ago," Giraud gushed.

With a little luck, he won't be back there a year and a half from now.

Also from this article.... "Both the fifth and third-place finishers - Matt Giraud and Danny Gokey - could have won in a lesser year. "
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: Oakland, CA Show   Oakland, CA Show - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:06 pm

pasnthru wrote:
How about, "We hate to see him go, but love to watch him walk away". IMO that sounds like more of a "group" motto. Either way - love the sentiment!!

I hate to see him go, but I love to watch him walk away!!!! My oh my!
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: Oakland, CA Show   Oakland, CA Show - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:17 pm

Jenna wrote:

Part one

Part two

This is what she says about Matt....

This is Matt Giraud - he was amazing!!! Smile This is Hard to Handle live! Smile

Matt came around second time.....once again: SUPER NICE! Smile I love him! Smile

OMG do you guys hear at the end the older woman says "Matt, you were hot tonight" and he says "So were you girl!" LOL LOL
He is amazing....I think he is emerging as the most popular post idol!!!!!! I swear this man is just oozing of charm, sex and charisma!
Back to top Go down
lumma

lumma

PostSubject: Re: Oakland, CA Show   Oakland, CA Show - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:34 pm

Jenna wrote:
Georgia on my Mind

His face when the song ends.. he seems so happy Embarassed *tear* So much passion!
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Oakland, CA Show   Oakland, CA Show - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:27 pm

lovethemtigers wrote:
cecilie wrote:
Thanks you guys for an amazing night - I swear half the pleasure - if not more - is chatting with you during the cellcert. It was just soooo much fun, that I had to close the door to our bedroom - during our amazing seance - in order not to wake up hubby because I laughed so loud.

i have never done this before - chatting online with people that I have never met - and it's amazing how we connect. We should def. make plans to get together somehow - don't know when, where or how - but that could be a lot of fun. Would be awesome all of us going the the grand rapids concert - Aww bounce

It would be awesome fun.

I wish I could participate with you all, but I just never seem to be home, or have access to the computer when it's time for cellcerts...but I swear I am going to make it happen sooner or later. I wish my hubby would sleep..he always seems to wake up and catch me in the act of swooning over Matty and he is not liking it, i tell ya. ugghhhhh.
lol! You should have seen me last night during the San Jose cellcert well for me it was early this morning..I sent hubby to bed - he was yawning and I said - "honey you are tired - go to bed (it was about midnight) I just need to check up on some stuff" lol So I get myself installed in the livingroom - my laptop, my phone (to wake me up at 4 am in case I fell asleep). I slept about 1,5 hours and woke up a little close to 4am - went to the kitchen and on my way back to the livingroom I passed our bedroom and heard that hubby was about to wake up..so I hurry to bed and make sure to mess up my side of the bed to make it look like I have been sleeping - So I lay there next to him wating for him to fall back to sleep and now it is way past 4am..So I am thinking OK what to do?? And then HE GETS UP, he can't sleep and goes into the livingroom and I am thinking damn - now what..So I just follow him saying that I can't sleep either and sit with him a little while - he turns on the TV and I just pretend to turn my lap top on even if it had been for hours and hours (!) to surf the net a bit. But in reality I am happily cellcerting to hear hottie Matt and chat with the other goof-heads from the forum LOL.
Oh man is my life sad or what?!?!? lol!
It is completely the pattern of a xxholic - hiding, sneaking, pretending oh boy!! It is exhausting - I think my week off in the south of france will do me good. So see you all in a week (or sooner if I get my hands on a pc for a minute or two lol)
Back to top Go down
pasnthru

pasnthru

PostSubject: Re: Oakland, CA Show   Oakland, CA Show - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:28 pm

These Oakland videos are the best!! I can't believe how he just keeps getting better with every show. I'm not sure how he could ever top the Oakland HTH...he was on fire!!!
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: Oakland, CA Show   Oakland, CA Show - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:31 pm

Some Adam fan's photo of Matt.

Oakland, CA Show - Page 4 Sgr_fi10

Oakland, CA Show - Page 4 Sgr_fi11

I'm sure Jenna will do her magic and the photos themselves will magically appear in this post. All I got to give you are links.

LOL sgr here's your magic! I am going to show you how to do this one day soon!
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: Oakland, CA Show   Oakland, CA Show - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:53 pm

This is from MJ's site - someone who is not a Matt Fan defending Matt's "interaction" with the fans.
I was at the Oakland show and have some input about Matt’s interaction with the fans after the show. I am not a Matt fan so I am unbiased in writing this. Matt came out and went quickly through the crowd signing autographs and then left and everyone thought he was done. He was just getting started though.

He came back a few minutes later with one of his hats which he was waving around saying “who wants it?” He finally ended up giving it (by putting it on her head himself) to a little girl in the crowd. It was a cute moment even if he probably deliberately did it and picked her out to counter what had happened in Sacramento.

After he gave her the hat he also went back through the fan line spending more time signing autographs and talking with fans without being in such a hurry. Point is that he seemed like a really nice guy and I don’t think he meant to slight any fan. They have a lot of people there waiting for their little slice of time and not really much time to spare and Matt was probably just trying to be funny. How many times have we all heard contestant interviewees saying Matt is the funny guy?

And then, this:

Talking about danger, this an account from an ontd-ai poster who as at the concert last night, and saw a girl ask Matt to pass something over to Adam.

OMG BBS, I ALMOST FORGOT THIS, BUT IT’S SO FREAKING IMPORTANT:

TOWARD THE END OF THE POST-SHOW SIGNING, SOME GIRL GAVE MATT A LETTER AND ASKED IF HE COULD GIVE IT TO ADAM (DUNNO WHY SHE DIDN’T GIVE IT TO HIM HERSELF, AS BB WAS OUT THERE FOR QUITE A LONG TIME AND WE WERE ON THE LESS CONGESTED SIDE OF THE STREET, BUT WHATEVER). MATT AGREED, WITH MOCKED PUTOFFNESS AND SAID THAT HE WOULD ‘CAUSE HE GOT IN TROUBLE THE LAST TIME HE DIDN’T.

LOL! Twitter’s bark is a fearsome thing it seems.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oakland, CA Show   Oakland, CA Show - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oakland, CA Show
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next