Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

San Jose, CA Show

Go down 
+19
jamerce
mattyfan
Lana
pasnthru
megryan67
sgr91
OvenMitt
crys7
lovethemtigers
macigirl
mero17
flicker
mattyg93
Lisa_M
Puppyeyes82
jessica
graciecat
cecilie
Jenna
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
macigirl

macigirl

San Jose, CA Show - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: San Jose, CA Show   San Jose, CA Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:54 am

Jenna wrote:
Ok ignore the mole talk...

From MJ's

Quote :

Matt (the guy with a hat who used to have a growth on his forehead): Pleasant surprise for me. I was screaming (very loudly), and loved all of his solos. Never liked him on the show. He got a wild crowd response. I didn’t see no growth on his forehead. Loved his jazzy outfit and loved him at the piano. I’d go see him if he puts out songs I like

This makes me insanely happy. I am sure some of you had the same experience as I did....when ever I would tell someone during AI that I loved Matt, they would always go "the one with the mole?" For god's sakes people....look past that! But it seemed to really stop a lot of people from choosing him. So this quote above is just perfection for me. I love what she noticed....jazzy outfit, piano skills. Whack with the 2 X 4 (thanks Ovenmitt!) This has made my day. Matt, you will conquer the world one day!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: San Jose, CA Show   San Jose, CA Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:35 am

flicker wrote:
Here's an interview with several idols, but of course Matt is the star. Now we know how to get a big kiss on the cheek from him!

Watch til the end...

OMG...yet more evidence of Matt's charm and the affect he has on women. I think Matt just has to walk into a room and the radar on women go out the roof! That man is just unbelievable.
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: San Jose, CA Show   San Jose, CA Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:40 am

Jenna wrote:
http://www.twitpic.com/photos/angel_q

San Jose, CA Show - Page 2 Don_t_10

San Jose, CA Show - Page 2 Don_t_11

OMG...OMG...OMG...it's official. My computer is on fire...I see smoke rising out of the back! These are incredible beautiful amazing pictures of the most beautiful man on earth...inside and outside. My Gawd he fills out a pair of slacks!!!!!!! OH my heart just can't stop racing. This is absoutely insane on my part. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jessica

jessica

PostSubject: Re: San Jose, CA Show   San Jose, CA Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:16 pm

found this video as well, not the full thing but it's pretty good quality Smile

Back to top Go down
jessica

jessica

PostSubject: Re: San Jose, CA Show   San Jose, CA Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:31 pm

you found me, pretty good sound quality!
Back to top Go down
macigirl

macigirl

PostSubject: Re: San Jose, CA Show   San Jose, CA Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:13 pm

lovethemtigers wrote:
Jenna wrote:

San Jose, CA Show - Page 2 Don_t_10

OMG...OMG...OMG...it's official. My computer is on fire...I see smoke rising out of the back! These are incredible beautiful amazing pictures of the most beautiful man on earth...inside and outside. My Gawd he fills out a pair of slacks!!!!!!! OH my heart just can't stop racing. This is absoutely insane on my part. Very Happy

I am just fainting!!!! These 2 pictures are .......I can not find words. The top one is the most beautiful picture of a most beautiful man. The bottom picture is HOT, HOT, HOT. O.....M......G. Those pants are immortalized at this point. How am I supposed to work now????
Back to top Go down
crys7

crys7

PostSubject: Re: San Jose, CA Show   San Jose, CA Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:33 pm

flicker wrote:
Here's an interview with several idols, but of course Matt is the star. Now we know how to get a big kiss on the cheek from him!

Watch til the end...

Mokaaay!
Back to top Go down
OvenMitt

OvenMitt

PostSubject: Re: San Jose, CA Show   San Jose, CA Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:14 pm

Jenna wrote:

Okay, ever heard Beyonce's song "Ego"? Supposedly it's about Jay-Z's, um, attributes. Here's the lyrics:

Oh baby, how you doing?
You know I'm gonna cut right to the chase
Some women were made but me, myself
I like to think that I was created for a special purpose
You know, what's more special than you? You feel me

It's on baby, let's get lost
You don't need to call into work 'cause you're the boss
For real, want you to show me how you feel
I consider myself lucky, that's a big deal

Why? Well, you got the key to my heart
But you ain't gonna need it, I'd rather you open up my body
And show me secrets, you didn't know was inside
No need for me to lie

It's too big, it's too wide
It's too strong, it won't fit
It's too much, it's too tough
He talk like this 'cause he can back it up

He got a big ego, such a huge ego
I love his big ego, it's too much
He walk like this 'cause he can back it up

Usually I'm humble, right now I don't choose
You can leave with me or you could have the blues
Some call it arrogant, I call it confident
You decide when you find on what I'm working with

Damn I know I'm killing you with them legs
Better yet them thighs
Matter a fact it's my smile or maybe my eyes
Boy you a site to see, kind of something like me

I talk like this 'cause I can back it up

I got a big ego, such a huge ego
But he love my big ego, it's too much
I walk like this 'cause I can back it up

I, I walk like this 'cause I can back it up
I, I talk like this 'cause I can back it up
I, I can back it up, I can back it up

He got a big ego, such a huge ego, such a huge ego

Ego so big, you must admit
I got every reason to feel like I'm that bitch
Ego so strong, if you ain't know
I don't need no beat, I can sing it with piano

If Matt decides to drop YFM from his set list, perhaps he can add this song? It is most definitely applicable, judging by the above picture. I'm just gonna go take a cold shower now.....
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: San Jose, CA Show   San Jose, CA Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:31 pm

lovethemtigers wrote:
Jenna wrote:

OMG...OMG...OMG...it's official. My computer is on fire...I see smoke rising out of the back! These are incredible beautiful amazing pictures of the most beautiful man on earth...inside and outside. My Gawd he fills out a pair of slacks!!!!!!! OH my heart just can't stop racing. This is absoutely insane on my part.

I am just fainting!!!! These 2 pictures are .......I can not find words. The top one is the most beautiful picture of a most beautiful man. The bottom picture is HOT, HOT, HOT. O.....M......G. Those pants are immortalized at this point. How am I supposed to work now????

I am actually SERIOUSLY having a hard time working thinking about this picture!! I keep picking up my blackberry and looking at this picture and I literally can't keep my thoughts straight!! I am freaking out at myself because I don't usually get quite this excited or flustered at this later time in my life about men in general (maybe back in my middle to late 20's..early 30's)...LOL...BUT I feel exactly like Lovethemtigers..I like can't find the words for what these pics do to me!!!???? And it seems as though they are seriously having the same effect on EVERYONE!!!! monkey monkey
Back to top Go down
mero17

mero17

PostSubject: Re: San Jose, CA Show   San Jose, CA Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:13 pm

OvenMitt wrote:
Jenna wrote:

Okay, ever heard Beyonce's song "Ego"? Supposedly it's about Jay-Z's, um, attributes. Here's the lyrics:

Oh baby, how you doing?
You know I'm gonna cut right to the chase
Some women were made but me, myself
I like to think that I was created for a special purpose
You know, what's more special than you? You feel me

It's on baby, let's get lost
You don't need to call into work 'cause you're the boss
For real, want you to show me how you feel
I consider myself lucky, that's a big deal

Why? Well, you got the key to my heart
But you ain't gonna need it, I'd rather you open up my body
And show me secrets, you didn't know was inside
No need for me to lie

He got a big ego, such a huge ego

Usually I'm humble, right now I don't choose
You can leave with me or you could have the blues
Some call it arrogant, I call it confident
You decide when you find on what I'm working with

Damn I know I'm killing you with them legs
Better yet them thighs
Matter a fact it's my smile or maybe my eyes
Boy you a site to see, kind of something like me

I talk like this 'cause I can back it up

I got a big ego, such a huge ego
But he love my big ego, it's too much

I, I walk like this 'cause I can back it up
I, I talk like this 'cause I can back it up
I, I can back it up, I can back it up

He got a big ego, such a huge ego, such a huge ego

Ego so big, you must admit
I got every reason to feel like I'm that bitch
Ego so strong, if you ain't know
I don't need no beat, I can sing it with piano

If Matt decides to drop YFM from his set list, perhaps he can add this song? It is most definitely applicable, judging by the above picture. I'm just gonna go take a cold shower now.....

haha..You're creative!! I wanna see him singing that it would be "interesting" Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: San Jose, CA Show   San Jose, CA Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:15 pm

Jenna wrote:

OMG...OMG...OMG...it's official. My computer is on fire...I see smoke rising out of the back! These are incredible beautiful amazing pictures of the most beautiful man on earth...inside and outside. My Gawd he fills out a pair of slacks!!!!!!! OH my heart just can't stop racing. This is absoutely insane on my part.

OK guys..I was just thinking two different things about this close up pic of him besides the umm obvious.....Don't you think we should SOMEHOW find out the way to contact Matty's Stylist (i guess she is the same one for all of the idols) MS SONYAAAA as Matt called her ...anywho we need to tell her THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU FOR THIS AWESOME OUTFIT FOR MATT!! That is one fantastic outfit he has got on there!! I LOVE the details in that Vest and just everything about it is out of this world!!..It fits him to a TTTTT! Now I think we all already know how we feel about the pants but seriously I would like to give her the "Stylist of the Year" Award for decking him out soooo freakin HOT for us!!! Can you imagine at the meet and greets if you got too see him stand up close to you in that outfit??? Fo Sure..girls would be literally jumping on him!!! Shocked Shocked

Ok ovenmitt..you need to get busy finding out how to contact Ms Sonyaaaa! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
OvenMitt

OvenMitt

PostSubject: Re: San Jose, CA Show   San Jose, CA Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:16 pm

Fresh from MJ's: this review is by some chick named Jackie. I just copied the Matt part, of course, but you'd thank me if you read the entire review. She was crunk on some strong Adam Kool-Aid, that one! I will say, though, that I was impressed that she devoted two paragraphs to Matt. She only wrote more about The Sacred One. I would almost call this one a 2x4 victim, but it's too close to call. You all be the judges:

"Then Matt Giraud came out, and he made an entrance!!!! That was the first performer who got the crowd going! People weren’t up yet but there was a different energy in the arena. He seemed like a real pro, a real entertainer who had a GREAT time on stage! You could just FEEL what a great time he had. He later even tweeted that “Tonight when I did hard to handle, it just felt really good!! I’m just looking for that one person that’s focused on me and I sing to them.” Matt, it came across! I just wish he could end his set with a song as upbeat as “Hard to Handle.” Though he is good on all his songs, his last song was kinda too slow and it would be great if he could leave the stage on an even better note.

I have to say that I wasn’t a big fan of Matt’s when he was on the show. I didn’t get what the judges saw in him and was annoyed the save was used on him. I thought it was there to be used on someone like Allison or Adam. But I definitely became a fan of Matt’s after the concert and really believe that he will get a recording contract. I hope so for him and am happy that his dreams are coming true as it is evident that he truly enjoys performing and takes it seriously. This is his life. He didn’t try out for AI on a whim, and I like that. Though it’s nice to find pure, undiscovered talent on this show, I think hard work and dedication should be rewarded as well. Matt and Adam and Kris take this career seriously and will make sacrifices to make it in the industry, unlike some of the other performers this season, like Lil and Michael, imho."

Besides the "Trying out for Idol on a whim" part (any hardcore Matt fan will tell you he DID try out on a whim!) I felt like this chick said some spot-on stuff about Matt. I agree that performing is Matt's life, what he was meant to do. It is SO apparent when you see him on that stage. Those of you who have yet to attend the tour will see this in spades. Matt really does electrify a crowd. And he does it WITHOUT all the smoke, strobe lights and typical concert cacaphony that seem a crutch for other performers (I won't name names!).

And, P.S., another mention of a RECORDING CONTRACT! People are getting it! When you see this concert, I'm telling you, you'll wonder why Danny has been having all those silly meetings in Nashville, because Matt so obviously wipes the floor with him in this concert. Hell, there's even been more Matt buzz than Allison buzz. Riddle me THAT!
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: San Jose, CA Show   San Jose, CA Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:27 pm

Watch til the end...

This guy makes ME LAUGH and SMILE soooo much!! HE is just such a FUN PERSON! OMG!! I had no intention of making a sign but I'm sure in the hell going to now!!!! And I will remind him he said BIG kisses for that!! Was that not hilarous when she said, Do you ever look in the mirror and say I'd Hit This!!....OHHHH my god that was sooo cute and I loved his reaction!! Who wouldn't "Hit That"!!!! bom cherry geek
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: San Jose, CA Show   San Jose, CA Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:39 pm

Thx for the MJ post Ovenmitt! So I feel like going "told you so". I love every single of these 2x4, all of them and I just go "YEAH!!!" each time one is brought to my attention.Still interesting that so many didn't get what we got early on during the AI..Hmm
But who cares now - He is out there and he is gettin' seen - just as he said he needed to. ME LIKEY!!!!
Back to top Go down
OvenMitt

OvenMitt

PostSubject: Re: San Jose, CA Show   San Jose, CA Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:54 pm

cecilie wrote:
Thx for the MJ post Ovenmitt! So I feel like going "told you so". I love every single of these 2x4, all of them and I just go "YEAH!!!" each time one is brought to my attention.Still interesting that so many didn't get what we got early on during the AI..Hmm
But who cares now - He is out there and he is gettin' seen - just as he said he needed to. ME LIKEY!!!!

Cecilie, I've been waiting to say "I Told You So" since the AI forums. I feel like I'm almost ready to say it now, but I'm gonna refrain until Matt puts pen to paper on that RECORDING CONCRACT! I've been through so many frustrating ups and downs wanting people to see how wonderful Matt really is, but now I genuinely feel that the clouds have lifted, and the realization has been made. Even at the first concert, all I heard was Adam, Allison and Matt, in that order. And it's been pretty consistant since then. I think that he made a stellar first impression (he DOES know all about those!Wink) and now the hierarchy has been set as far as tour. I mean, Matt's positive reviews have been unwaivering, yet Kris, the WINNER, has already thrown out his own (well, supposedly his own, even though Adam's version is more popular) coronation song from his set list for being such a bomb. What does that tell us? It tells me that Matt is gonna perservere in this industry. He has repeatedly refused to compromise his passion and musical preferences to please other people, and that is serving him well now. People are even coming around about YFM, which was mistakenly thought to be a weak spot in his set. In actuality, it is the passport into the mesmerizing world of Matt Giraud. People are literally entranced by that one. Okay, I'm gushing and getting off-topic again! Yet, I suppose as long as I'm discussing Matt, it's never really off-topic, now is it?
Back to top Go down
macigirl

macigirl

PostSubject: Re: San Jose, CA Show   San Jose, CA Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:13 pm

OvenMitt wrote:
Fresh from MJ's: this review is by some chick named Jackie. I just copied the Matt part, of course, but you'd thank me if you read the entire review. She was crunk on some strong Adam Kool-Aid, that one! I will say, though, that I was impressed that she devoted two paragraphs to Matt. She only wrote more about The Sacred One. I would almost call this one a 2x4 victim, but it's too close to call. You all be the judges:

"Then Matt Giraud came out, and he made an entrance!!!! That was the first performer who got the crowd going! People weren’t up yet but there was a different energy in the arena. He seemed like a real pro, a real entertainer who had a GREAT time on stage! You could just FEEL what a great time he had. He later even tweeted that “Tonight when I did hard to handle, it just felt really good!! I’m just looking for that one person that’s focused on me and I sing to them.” Matt, it came across! I just wish he could end his set with a song as upbeat as “Hard to Handle.” Though he is good on all his songs, his last song was kinda too slow and it would be great if he could leave the stage on an even better note.

I have to say that I wasn’t a big fan of Matt’s when he was on the show. I didn’t get what the judges saw in him and was annoyed the save was used on him. I thought it was there to be used on someone like Allison or Adam. But I definitely became a fan of Matt’s after the concert and really believe that he will get a recording contract. I hope so for him and am happy that his dreams are coming true as it is evident that he truly enjoys performing and takes it seriously. This is his life. He didn’t try out for AI on a whim, and I like that. Though it’s nice to find pure, undiscovered talent on this show, I think hard work and dedication should be rewarded as well. Matt and Adam and Kris take this career seriously and will make sacrifices to make it in the industry, unlike some of the other performers this season, like Lil and Michael, imho."

Besides the "Trying out for Idol on a whim" part (any hardcore Matt fan will tell you he DID try out on a whim!) I felt like this chick said some spot-on stuff about Matt. I agree that performing is Matt's life, what he was meant to do. It is SO apparent when you see him on that stage. Those of you who have yet to attend the tour will see this in spades. Matt really does electrify a crowd. And he does it WITHOUT all the smoke, strobe lights and typical concert cacaphony that seem a crutch for other performers (I won't name names!).

And, P.S., another mention of a RECORDING CONTRACT! People are getting it! When you see this concert, I'm telling you, you'll wonder why Danny has been having all those silly meetings in Nashville, because Matt so obviously wipes the floor with him in this concert. Hell, there's even been more Matt buzz than Allison buzz. Riddle me THAT!

Thanks for posting that, Ovenmitt!! I am so happy!

I use to wonder why I became so obsessed with Matt. This has NEVER happened to me before. I would discuss this with friends and we would actually try to analyze me as to why this was happening. But I slowly came to the realization that it wasn't me, it was Matt. Matt has the "it" factor so strong that I am weak in its power. Like I posted earlier, I feel we early fans are like psychics who felt it first. The others need a 2X4 smack but when it hits them, they see the light. I have stopped worrying about whether or when Matt will get signed. I know that there is no stopping him. The world will eventually see what we have seen from the start.

p.s. THOSE pants in THAT picture have made me lose my mind. My mind has turned into jello. I might need an intervention soon if this continues......
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: San Jose, CA Show   San Jose, CA Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:17 pm

OvenMitt wrote:
cecilie wrote:

Cecilie, I've been waiting to say "I Told You So" since the AI forums. I feel like I'm almost ready to say it now, but I'm gonna refrain until Matt puts pen to paper on that RECORDING CONCRACT! I've been through so many frustrating ups and downs wanting people to see how wonderful Matt really is, but now I genuinely feel that the clouds have lifted, and the realization has been made. Even at the first concert, all I heard was Adam, Allison and Matt, in that order. And it's been pretty consistant since then. I think that he made a stellar first impression (he DOES know all about those!Wink) and now the hierarchy has been set as far as tour. I mean, Matt's positive reviews have been unwaivering, yet Kris, the WINNER, has already thrown out his own (well, supposedly his own, even though Adam's version is more popular) coronation song from his set list for being such a bomb. What does that tell us? It tells me that Matt is gonna perservere in this industry. He has repeatedly refused to compromise his passion and musical preferences to please other people, and that is serving him well now. People are even coming around about YFM, which was mistakenly thought to be a weak spot in his set. In actuality, it is the passport into the mesmerizing world of Matt Giraud. People are literally entranced by that one. Okay, I'm gushing and getting off-topic again! Yet, I suppose as long as I'm discussing Matt, it's never really off-topic, now is it?

No, no such thing as going too long on this particular subject. I'm sure all of us would be thrilled to read a dissertation on the subject.
I know exactly what you mean when you talk about wanting to tell people "I told you so" but waiting until the contract is signed. I've continually heard that the only reason I like him is because he's from my home state - its as if I don't know what my ears (and eyes) enjoy! It truly irks me when some reporters make comments about him going back to the lounges to play after the show or when some fans criticize him for teaching younger singers when he himself hasn't "made the cut" in their eyes. It seems like every night, in front of over 10 thousand people, he thrills an audience who are primarily waiting for the Adam Lambert show. If he can convert these heathen, others (hmm record executives) need to see the potential this guy has. He's absolutely the total package (pun somewhat intended!).
Back to top Go down
megryan67

megryan67

PostSubject: Re: San Jose, CA Show   San Jose, CA Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:29 pm

Jenna, Thanks for posting the videos of Matt! You've worked hard on all of this! cheers
Back to top Go down
pasnthru

pasnthru

PostSubject: Re: San Jose, CA Show   San Jose, CA Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:26 pm

megryan67 wrote:
Jenna, Thanks for posting the videos of Matt! You've worked hard on all of this! cheers

Megryan67 - I LOVE your avatar! And yes, thanks to Jenna for all of your hard work and making it so easy for the rest of us to just sit back and enjoy some Matty!!
Back to top Go down
pasnthru

pasnthru

PostSubject: Re: San Jose, CA Show   San Jose, CA Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:31 pm

OvenMitt, I appreciate the time and effort you put into your posts. It's wonderful to feel the passion you have for our Matt.

Thanks to everyone who takes the time to post here. This forum is a fantastic way to get my fix every day with all of you I love you
Back to top Go down
Lana

Lana

PostSubject: Re: San Jose, CA Show   San Jose, CA Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:19 pm

Ok, so I have a question. Someone made a comment the other day, sort of an off hand deal, but they mentioned the Staples Center, and how it is such a huge arena, and THE place for all major shows in L.A. This has been festering in my mind, and I think it is because we all see how much the fans, and newly converted, love Matt and genuinly feel like he is KILLING this tour, but the most important people that needs to realize this are the Record label heads and execs. IF there has been or is any interest (which I am almost positive there is) for Matt, I would think that in order to "scope him out" these important people will be at the Staples show, which is THIS THURSDAY!!! I just realized that this coming show, may be one of the more important stops that Matt and crew makes on this summer tour, because Staples is such a big arena, in the heart of L.A., and will surely draw in some HUGE names in the idustry.

I just hope that Matt realizes this, and does what he has thus far been doing so well, surprise, amaze, and convert these people. Do you guys think that this show is going to be the all the important stop?? Or am I the only one who thinks this?
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: San Jose, CA Show   San Jose, CA Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:26 pm

I don't know if the record execs go to concerts to scope out talent. Someone like OvenMitt or ShellBenn may have some more insight into this. I think Matt feels very comfortable on stage and loves being out there. I'm guessing that the big stage in LA won't intimidate him. My only concern about the show at the Staples Center is that its home to both Adam and Allison so I expect them to have an overwhelming fan/support base. You think its too much to hope for that the execs hop a plane to Michigan to see him perform among his diehard fans?
Back to top Go down
mattyg93

mattyg93

PostSubject: Re: San Jose, CA Show   San Jose, CA Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:24 pm

OvenMitt wrote:
cecilie wrote:

OvenMitt what a great post. I totally feel what you are saying.

I was almost going to state in other forums that Matt WILL get a recording contract as soon as the tour is over but let's just wait till is all set in stone. I am almost 98% sure it will happen.

I really think Matt will ink the deal as soon as the AI contract is over. I can't believe no one would be interested in him after watching those live performances. Wow.
Matt can SANG.!
He really is an amazing performer, looks like a PRO up there. I am so happy he's been impressing non fans.
Matt has huge potential. He can also make relevant music for radio. (Ex: The Fray, Gavin, One Republic type of material).

Sometimes I think Matt will end up in a band like The Fray but I also think he is too good to be part of a band. Don't you think? I think he could do both.
In any case I will be so happy once he is signed to a major label.

Do you guys know if other record labels outside Sony (say Warner or Universal) can approach him while on tour or do they need to wait until September?

Also: Anyone knows if the LA show is one of the most important venues I was thinking that at The Staples Show there might be talent and record label scouts ?
I just hope Matt gets rave reviews during that show and kills it.

I am not worried though, he has been killing it on every show and he's been getting better each night if that's possible
Back to top Go down
mattyfan

mattyfan

PostSubject: Re: San Jose, CA Show   San Jose, CA Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:38 pm

Lana wrote:
Ok, so I have a question. Someone made a comment the other day, sort of an off hand deal, but they mentioned the Staples Center, and how it is such a huge arena, and THE place for all major shows in L.A. This has been festering in my mind, and I think it is because we all see how much the fans, and newly converted, love Matt and genuinly feel like he is KILLING this tour, but the most important people that needs to realize this are the Record label heads and execs. IF there has been or is any interest (which I am almost positive there is) for Matt, I would think that in order to "scope him out" these important people will be at the Staples show, which is THIS THURSDAY!!! I just realized that this coming show, may be one of the more important stops that Matt and crew makes on this summer tour, because Staples is such a big arena, in the heart of L.A., and will surely draw in some HUGE names in the idustry.

I just hope that Matt realizes this, and does what he has thus far been doing so well, surprise, amaze, and convert these people. Do you guys think that this show is going to be the all the important stop?? Or am I the only one who thinks this?

Matt will surely up his game at Staples. He knows Paula and Randy will be there, most likely. =) Wish Simon could be there and eat his words.
Back to top Go down
jamerce

jamerce

PostSubject: Re: San Jose, CA Show   San Jose, CA Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:13 pm

Thanks for posting the videos and the pics! Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/michigan_countrygirl
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: San Jose, CA Show   San Jose, CA Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

San Jose, CA Show
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next