Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Los Angeles, CA Show

Go down 
+18
sgr91
Lana
jessica
hazuki
Riley 9
mero17
mattyfan
slick7
Giraudian#202
cranberry
peacehope
Lisa_M
mattyg93
macigirl
lumma
flicker
OvenMitt
Jenna
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

Los Angeles, CA Show - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles, CA Show   Los Angeles, CA Show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:09 pm

Dang..this Jim guy from MTV is a piece of work...I was just reading some more of his review and I can't believe some of the stuff he said about Danny (I didn't feel so bad about Matt's review by him after reading this) like I said these critic's crack me up...

The Staples Center exploded once Danny Gokey bounded onstage like an eager puppy. I have to admit, seeing the "Idol" star sing "P.Y.T." in the exact spot where Michael Jackson's coffin was displayed nine days ago was a tad uncomfortable and unfortunate. But he soon won me over with a soulful take on Santana's "Maria Maria," which had a mid-song-striptease-and-salsa-with-a-microphone-stand breakdown that had the 60-year-old women in the crowd going crazy.

He wrapped up his four-song suite with back-to-back Rascal Flatts: a new and improved "What Hurts the Most" (his phrasing much stronger than it was during "Idol" — but what was with the "Lion King" sun background behind him?!) and what was either an uncomfortably sappy or breathtakingly moving "My Wish," depending on whether you think his story is inspiring or exploitive. Seems like the majority of "Idol" fans at the Staples Center were in the former category because the vibe in the room suddenly switched to one of those Time Life "Songs 4 Worship" commercials where people weep and wave their hands in the air as they sing to the Lord. (The godly lighting backdrop and gospel rant during the finale certainly led to that feeling, I'm sure.)

{Now I'm not a big Danny fan but I kinda feel sorry for him after reading what this guy wrote about him..it just seems rather "mean spirited" to me...what do you guys think??}

Now below is what I think Jenna is talking about...it is freakin sickening how People worship the ground that Adam Lambert walks on...reading this makes me wanna slap this guy and say "Whats wrong with you?"...seriously

Then the show quickly changed gears from angels to demons, with glamazon Adam Lambert emerging from the back of the stage like an alien from the planet Rocktune.
WTF??? are you kidding me???

The over-the-top praise Adam received during his unprecedented run on "Idol" — including Kara famously proclaiming him a "rock gawwd!" — is almost an understatement. As far as stage presence goes, he can't be beat. A thousand Lady Gagas could have descended on Downtown Los Angeles singing Madonna tunes while making out with Britney Spears, and I still don't think a single audience member would have been able to look away from Adam's riveting onstage antics. He's got Elvis' snarl, Gene Simmons' cockiness and Klaus Nomi's aura of mystique.

First of all to even put ELVIS Presley's name in the same sentence with Adam Lambert makes me sick!! What a joke ...the only thing i can say is that when Adam gets old he will just be another burnt out ugly old rockstar like Gene Simmons! blahhhhh to this stupid Jim BO guy..but i guess what else do you expect from someone who writes for MTV...

Last edited by Lisa_M on Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mattyg93

mattyg93

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles, CA Show   Los Angeles, CA Show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:15 pm

Lana wrote:
Please DO NOT get me started on Adam Lambert and those fans of his, there simply are not enough hours in the day...

ANYWAY, on to a (hopefully) more positive note, did you all read yet that Danny said that the Record label he hopes to sign with will be at the show tonight to watch him perform?? I wonder since they will be coming, who else will decide to drop in as well, and if by them being at this show if Matt will make them take notcie of him as well, and get approached (wouldn't it be funny if he is approached by the very label exec that is there to see Danny?)

Danny tweeted that? So maybe some other labels will be at Ontario tonight also.
I just thought the Staples show was the most important one of the tour. New York also.

I just keep thinking...There's no way someone as talented as Matt will go unsigned. I mean...

If you compare him to all the past idol finalists non-winners that have been on AI the last seven seasons, he is hands above the rest. I refuse to think he will end up playing piano in Michigan bars again!He is so over that now..

I am sorry if I offended anyone by worrying, but once again I just want Matt to have the shot of a recording career with a lgreat label.
I still think a major label is the best option for Matt, the only way to get decent promo and radio play. It's just the way it is.
Heck even Michael Johns who went indie, only managed to sell 5K his debut week! How sad is that.

Of course Matt is a billion times more talented than the people I mentioned but I still worry because I am a big fan and I totally believe in his talent.

So many past idol finalists just fail to gain new fans and after some years they just have a small idol fanbase that don't really get them anywhere.
I want to think Matt will rise above and maximum by the end of this year we will hear some good news.

Sorry but it just breaks my heart to see Matt still in a limbo face while idols like Danny keep twitting about labels interested in signing him.

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
hazuki

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles, CA Show   Los Angeles, CA Show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:19 pm

Performing next was Matt Giraud, out to prove that he was worthy of both his Wild Card and famous Judges' Save this season. And he succeeded. His opener, the Southern-flavored Otis Redding/Black Crowes barnstormer "Hard To Handle," showcased a vivacious, aggressive side of Matt rarely seen on American Idol, and the crowd went ballistic when he banged out a Jerry Lee Lewis-style solo on the keys. His next two numbers ,"Georgia On My Mind" (the standout song that made him one to watch during Hollywood Week) and the Fray's "You Found Me," further allowed him to flaunt his piano skills, albeit in a much mellower manner. Yes, the judges did the right thing by bringing Matt back as a Wild Card, as evidenced by his star turn at the Staples.

http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/realityrocks/248650/american-idol-goes-through-to-hollywood-the-la-concertreview/

Good review.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles, CA Show   Los Angeles, CA Show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:23 pm

From the review Hazuki posted...

Quote :

And in a way, many of the Idols were back to being judged, as L.A. is an industry town, so the audience last night was absolutely teeming with entertainment media types and--perhaps more importantly--A&R reps possibly looking to bestow record deals upon the as-yet-unsigned Idols.

Please let them have taken notice of Matt!
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles, CA Show   Los Angeles, CA Show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:23 pm

hazuki posted:

Performing next was Matt Giraud, out to prove that he was worthy of both his Wild Card and famous Judges' Save this season. And he succeeded. His opener, the Southern-flavored Otis Redding/Black Crowes barnstormer "Hard To Handle," showcased a vivacious, aggressive side of Matt rarely seen on American Idol, and the crowd went ballistic when he banged out a Jerry Lee Lewis-style solo on the keys. His next two numbers ,"Georgia On My Mind" (the standout song that made him one to watch during Hollywood Week) and the Fray's "You Found Me," further allowed him to flaunt his piano skills, albeit in a much mellower manner. Yes, the judges did the right thing by bringing Matt back as a Wild Card, as evidenced by his star turn at the Staples.

http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/realityrocks/248650/american-idol-goes-through-to-hollywood-the-la-concertreview

Awww..thanks for posting that great review hazuki!! are you new to this forum?? if so welcome!!
Back to top Go down
mattyg93

mattyg93

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles, CA Show   Los Angeles, CA Show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:29 pm

Jenna wrote:
From the review Hazuki posted...

Quote :

And in a way, many of the Idols were back to being judged, as L.A. is an industry town, so the audience last night was absolutely teeming with entertainment media types and--perhaps more importantly--A&R reps possibly looking to bestow record deals upon the as-yet-unsigned Idols.

Please let them have taken notice of Matt!

You see? I knew this show was very important. Please let's pray those A&R
reps took notice of Matt! Please can't someone give him a chance? He deserves it so much!

ETA: Also the lady who did the yahoomusic review also said this:
Quote :

So to that end, based on what I witnessed last night...all of the unsigned Idols are probably having power lunches with Hollywood record execs and signing on dotted lines right now, as I type this, because they all rose to the challenge last night.
Oh man.. I really hope the above is true for Matt G.Maybe he will twit something about his lunch. Heh.
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles, CA Show   Los Angeles, CA Show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 7:04 pm

Jenna wrote:
Radio interview

You guys notice that Laura Saltman (from Dish of Salt - you know, the one who couldn't keep her hands off Matt) is right behind them interviewing Anoop. I'm wondering if there is a Matt/Laura interview.
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles, CA Show   Los Angeles, CA Show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 7:11 pm

flicker wrote:
MTV's Jim Cantiello's review. What an ass.

Quote :
Matt Giraud and Scott MacIntyre, the two piano men of season eight, didn't disappoint, particularly with a sequence during the group number that concluded act one. We all knew Matt had potential thanks to his Hollywood week "Georgia on My Mind" performance, and while his "Idol" journey was mired in "Who am I?" identity crises, Matt has found his footing big-time. His confidence was up 500 percent, his falsetto was strong, and his set featured more runs than Montezuma's revenge. The weak spot in his set list was, not surprisingly, a Fray song he bombed on the show. Don't get me wrong, his tour performance was miles better than the "Idol" abomination, but for a guy who is finally figuring out his own swagger, it was disappointing to hear Matt ape Fray frontman Isaac Slade's annoying Kermit the Frog stylings instead of showcasing his own vocal twists.

link if you want it

He doesn't even mention the crowd reaction to Matt, just Lil and Anoop. Jerk.

I know that review is kinda good, but it's not what I wanted it to be.

I tried warning you guys - Jim C was never a fan of Matt's during the season. I actually think this is a pretty positive review for him.
Back to top Go down
Lana

Lana

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles, CA Show   Los Angeles, CA Show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 7:14 pm

Man I just watched the E online report (linked at Mjs) and I am even more FRUSTRATED!! All it was with that woman was "Adam and the rest", "Adam and the other idols", She threw kris a bone by saying "Adam, kris and the rest" but still managed to somehow make Adam seem like the only important person in this tour! I hate reporters like that who obviously play into the "FAD" of the moment and completely disregard anything else, even though everyone has been killing this tour and does not deserve to be referred to as "the rest" behind Adam Lambert 4 times in a 1 minute segment!
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles, CA Show   Los Angeles, CA Show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 7:19 pm

You Found Me...

Back to top Go down
OvenMitt

OvenMitt

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles, CA Show   Los Angeles, CA Show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 7:24 pm

Lana wrote:
Man I just watched the E online report (linked at Mjs) and I am even more FRUSTRATED!! All it was with that woman was "Adam and the rest", "Adam and the other idols", She threw kris a bone by saying "Adam, kris and the rest" but still managed to somehow make Adam seem like the only important person in this tour! I hate reporters like that who obviously play into the "FAD" of the moment and completely disregard anything else, even though everyone has been killing this tour and does not deserve to be referred to as "the rest" behind Adam Lambert 4 times in a 1 minute segment!

Trudat! I mean, did the American public not vote KRIS ALLEN the american Idol? Did I hallucinate that? If Adam really is the end all be all of popular music, then why didn't HE win the damn thing? This is just disgruntled fans and media folk exacting revenge for what they thought was an injustice. I honestly think that Adam is gonna have a tough time living up to all the hype created by these rabid fans. Sure, he can rock an arena, but that may not translate to radio friendly material! We shall see in time, but I think all the fawning is getting to be too much. Obviously the glare of special lighting and the haze of smoke can really distract people from seeing the other talented artists on that stage every night.
Back to top Go down
Lana

Lana

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles, CA Show   Los Angeles, CA Show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 7:31 pm

I don't know whether it is good news or bad, that Matt completely dodged the question about whether he was meeting with any major record people. "I've been taliking to people" seems to be the standard when the answer is pretty much you are still in limbo and nothing real big is happening as of yet, then he quickly switches to talking about YOBI Mad MAYBE Matt is playing it safe, unlike Gokey, or was advised not to speak on his meetings until something definitive has been decided, but IDk... Matt didn't even drop a little hint to ease his fans minds, which I am sure he would have done had he been able to. (I NEED POSITIVE VIBES QUICK!!!)

Catira: Matt, you've been killing it on tour! Amazing set. You are so talented! Also wanted to say I am pretty sure you will get signed by a major label after the tour ends. Have you received some label offers already? Any meetings?
Matt Giraud: I've been talking to people, and I'm writing music. I just got hired on for the Michigan-based Yobi.tv for an online singing competition called Make the Cut. I'm the host/judge/mentor. Auditions are going on right now. I'm looking for people who are passionate and different. It's kind of cool to be on the opposite side now. I'm going to channel Paula [Abdul] a bit and be the nicer guy and try to help them out.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles, CA Show   Los Angeles, CA Show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 7:35 pm

Review from MJ's...

Quote :

5. Matt: I really liked his intro piece and, I am shocked to say, I really liked Matt! I really think his nerves got to him on the show because he was really good live. He has good presence, mad piano skills, and was quite energized. Except for “Georgia on My Mind” I dislike both songs Matt did, yet I was actually into them and really into his set. Probably my second favorite of the night. Maybe the alcohol had just kicked in and I am way off, but I hope I am not. Or maybe my expectations for him were that low. His setlist was a bit disjointed though.

Overall, I enjoyed it, especially for what it was. I was pleasantly surprised by Matt (he’s amazing on the piano)

LOL got to love Adam fans!
Back to top Go down
mero17

mero17

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles, CA Show   Los Angeles, CA Show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 7:39 pm

Jenna wrote:
Review from MJ's...

Quote :

5. Matt: I really liked his intro piece and, I am shocked to say, I really liked Matt! I really think his nerves got to him on the show because he was really good live. He has good presence, mad piano skills, and was quite energized. Except for “Georgia on My Mind” I dislike both songs Matt did, yet I was actually into them and really into his set. Probably my second favorite of the night. Maybe the alcohol had just kicked in and I am way off, but I hope I am not. Or maybe my expectations for him were that low. His setlist was a bit disjointed though.
Overall, I enjoyed it, especially for what it was. I was pleasantly surprised by Matt (he’s amazing on the piano)

LOL got to love Adam fans!

Good review from a "delusional" creepy Adam fan!
For the bold parts I say..WTF!! seriously?? confused
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles, CA Show   Los Angeles, CA Show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 7:47 pm

Review from MJ's...

Quote :
People stayed on their feet from Anoop’s set through all of Matt’s performance of Hard to Handle. He was very on and got everyone into the song and is a natural for the stage. He did have some good moves for Hard to Handle. People sat down for Georgia but were still into the song. He completely lost the audience with the Fray song.
Back to top Go down
OvenMitt

OvenMitt

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles, CA Show   Los Angeles, CA Show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 7:49 pm

Lana wrote:
I don't know whether it is good news or bad, that Matt completely dodged the question about whether he was meeting with any major record people. "I've been taliking to people" seems to be the standard when the answer is pretty much you are still in limbo and nothing real big is happening as of yet, then he quickly switches to talking about YOBI Mad MAYBE Matt is playing it safe, unlike Gokey, or was advised not to speak on his meetings until something definitive has been decided, but IDk... Matt didn't even drop a little hint to ease his fans minds, which I am sure he would have done had he been able to. (I NEED POSITIVE VIBES QUICK!!!)

Catira: Matt, you've been killing it on tour! Amazing set. You are so talented! Also wanted to say I am pretty sure you will get signed by a major label after the tour ends. Have you received some label offers already? Any meetings?
Matt Giraud: I've been talking to people, and I'm writing music. I just got hired on for the Michigan-based Yobi.tv for an online singing competition called Make the Cut. I'm the host/judge/mentor. Auditions are going on right now. I'm looking for people who are passionate and different. It's kind of cool to be on the opposite side now. I'm going to channel Paula [Abdul] a bit and be the nicer guy and try to help them out.

Since I'm a silver lining hunter, I'll skew this one positive.

Perhaps, if Matt really IS in serious talks with a record label, then there are two logical possibilities. 1. Matt isn't allowed to make mention of this because it would infringe on his current contractual obligations with 19E, or 2. Maybe he can mention in more detail, but is choosing not to because of being burned by leaking news before it was finalized with the finale.

What he CAN discuss freely is this Yobi thing. That's not record contract-related, so why not plug the hell out of yourself by promoting a definite project, rather than talking up one that's in limbo and eating your foot later on if it falls through? JMO.

Last edited by OvenMitt on Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mero17

mero17

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles, CA Show   Los Angeles, CA Show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 7:56 pm

Jenna wrote:
Review from MJ's...

Quote :
People stayed on their feet from Anoop’s set through all of Matt’s performance of Hard to Handle. He was very on and got everyone into the song and is a natural for the stage. He did have some good moves for Hard to Handle. People sat down for Georgia but were still into the song. He completely lost the audience with the Fray song.

I just want to know how do they know he lost the audience?? It's a slow song for god's sake!!!...Do they want the crowd to dance or something??.. Rolling Eyes
BTW..I think we should stop reading these stupid reviews at MJ's ...They're clearly written by Adam's crazy fans...who are just idiots completely blinded by Adam!!!
Back to top Go down
mero17

mero17

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles, CA Show   Los Angeles, CA Show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:12 pm

OvenMitt wrote:
Lana wrote:

Since I'm a silver lining hunter, I'll skew this one positive.

Perhaps, if Matt really IS in serious talks with a record label, then there are two logical possibilities. 1. Matt isn't allowed to make mention of this because it would infringe on his current contractual obligations with 19E, or 2. Maybe he can mention in more detail, but is choosing not to because of being burned by leaking news before it was finalized with the finale.

What he CAN discuss freely is this Yobi thing. That's not record contract-related, so why not plug the hell out of yourself by promoting a definite project, rather than talking up one that's in libmo and eating your foot later on if it falls through? JMO.

I personally think that yobi thing is a smart move coz it keeps him "out there" and it's an online competition so alot of people would know about it...kinda of a publicity?!!
As for the record deal I think that Matt has talked to some record companies but he's not able to say anything coz of the 19E contract.
I'm SURE he's gonna be signed I don't mind waiting and getting a true genuine Matt album!! Smile
At least he's not like gookey going blah blah blah about "meetings" and country music??? huh? scratch
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles, CA Show   Los Angeles, CA Show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:13 pm

Review from AI board...

Quote :
Matt--I loved how Matt shared that he was previously playing the piano in a hotel lobby. He also said that he never thought he would make it as far as he did. His rendition of "Georgia" was amazing. Some people nearly died when he said, "here's somethin' for the hardcore fans..." and he put on his notorious fedora hat. Ahh! I thought it was adorable. I wanted to go lie on the piano just like Ellen Degeneres did when Matt went on her show. Did anyone else see that episode?
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles, CA Show   Los Angeles, CA Show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:54 pm

I can't even remember where I copied this from - anyways... Its a fan comment at a bottom of one of these article you all have posted.

We were at the Staples Center and had great seats. This review is pretty close to what happened. We were there to cheer them all on, but Adam is definitely "the show". If he stays humble and delivers solid albums with chart-topping tunes, he stands the best chance at international stardom. Kris will probably drift after 2 albums and if Allison can be a good girl and stay away from career defeating temptations, she could be around a while. But, watch out for Matt Giraud...there's a guy that once he finds his niche will probably out last them all. He was really good last night.
Back to top Go down
mattyfan

mattyfan

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles, CA Show   Los Angeles, CA Show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:05 pm

Jenna wrote:
You Found Me...

This video proves to me that those reviewers who say Matt loses the audience on "You Found Me" are simply and unjustly projecting their own personal feelings to the rest of the crowd. The video doesn't lie. People were quietly appreciating Matt and eagerly waved their cellphones up in the air for him!
Back to top Go down
mattyfan

mattyfan

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles, CA Show   Los Angeles, CA Show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:08 pm

sgr91 wrote:
I can't even remember where I copied this from - anyways... Its a fan comment at a bottom of one of these article you all have posted.

We were at the Staples Center and had great seats. This review is pretty close to what happened. We were there to cheer them all on, but Adam is definitely "the show". If he stays humble and delivers solid albums with chart-topping tunes, he stands the best chance at international stardom. Kris will probably drift after 2 albums and if Allison can be a good girl and stay away from career defeating temptations, she could be around a while. But, watch out for Matt Giraud...there's a guy that once he finds his niche will probably out last them all. He was really good last night.

This is what I believe, too. Matt's a in a different league. His talent is for the long-term, however the path may be to that. His won't be an overnight easy-come easy-go success. His would be lasting but it may take a while, and I'll be patient. I'll always believe Matt is Grammy-great.
Back to top Go down
mattyg93

mattyg93

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles, CA Show   Los Angeles, CA Show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:34 pm

Quote :

Can I be honest? I was the one who asked that question. I can't believe they chose mine!
Well, yes, I decided to go directly to the matter and ask the label question.
I really don't know what to think about his answer. He quickly changed the subject to this YOBI TV thing.. Gosh, I know it's exposure for him but I think he should be concentrating in more important things.

I still have high hopes that he got some attention from A&R executives last night.
According to the yahoo music reviewer she thought lots of unsigned idols might be in talks after the LA show. I sure pray Matt is one of them...
He is so talented, I believe so much in his potential.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles, CA Show   Los Angeles, CA Show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:24 pm

From twitter...

Los Angeles, CA Show - Page 6 Up_clo10
Back to top Go down
Giraudian#202

Giraudian#202

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles, CA Show   Los Angeles, CA Show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:27 pm

Jenna wrote:
From twitter...

Los Angeles, CA Show - Page 6 Up_clo10

So cute!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/june_bunny91
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles, CA Show   Los Angeles, CA Show - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Los Angeles, CA Show
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next