Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Ontario, CA Show

Go down 
+15
Lisa_M
pasnthru
OvenMitt
mattyg93
macigirl
mero17
graciecat
Lana
Riley 9
RachIP
mattyfan
Giraudian#202
sgr91
flicker
Jenna
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

Ontario, CA Show - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ontario, CA Show   Ontario, CA Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 2:25 pm

LOL I thought this was funny...

From twitter: http://twitter.com/rainbowlite

Quote :
@MGiraudOfficial Matt, you are super smooth. I suggest you replace Billy Dee Williams as the spokesman for malt liquor.

Matt's response...

Quote :
ha ha. No one is as smooth as Billy Dee. No one

Twitter's response...

Quote :
I'm sorry, boyfriend. I saw you in action at Staples. You were working the the crowd. You are as smooth as satin sheets.
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Riley 9

Riley 9

PostSubject: Re: Ontario, CA Show   Ontario, CA Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:01 pm

Here's another interesting review from an Adam fan. She prefaced her review by saying that she is a music snob and an AI snob and only attended the concert to see Adam and Allison.

From sophie at MJ's Blog:
Matt's a smart cookie. He starts off his set with a high-energy number, feeding off the energy left in the arena by Anoooop. "Hard to Handle" is
a really great showcase for Matt.
It shows off his voice, his moves and his piano skills. The only downside to the song is that it sounds pretty
dated. (I kept getting flashbacks to "Back to the Future" during the song.) Unfortunately, Matt can't carry the energy of his first song through the
entire set. With each song he loses the audience a little bit more. "Georgia" is a tad snoozy, and the final song by The Fray doesn't work for him.
Matt is in fine form on his first two songs, but he falls apart on the third. At this point, I have no idea if it's the song or how Matt is choosing to sing
the song. Anyone? I vote that he changes his last song to something more uptempo.

I guess it was more of a mixed review for Matt, but at least she liked 2/3 songs from him.

And I'm confused about the "Back to the Future" reference because I haven't watched that movie in a loooong time. When does "Hard to Handle" show up in the film? I remember the two songs by Huey Lewis and the News, and I remember "Johnny B. Goode", too. I looked at the tracks from the original soundtrack, and I didn't see H2H! scratch And I also checked the soundtracks for BttF parts II and III, and I still didn't find that song. Anyone know what the "Back to the Future" reference is? Or did she mean that the song was so old that she thought she had traveled back in time to the 1950s? LOL Razz And how is Matt's choice of H2H any more dated than Kris's choice of "Hey Jude", Anoop's "Always on My Mind", or Adam's Bowie medley? A lot of the songs from the concert are decades old. It only matters if the Idols can put their own style into the song and make it distinctive. I think Matt does an excellent job on H2H, even though it is a cover of The Black Crowes' cover of Otis Redding. Very Happy (By the way, I really like Anoop's version of "Always on My Mind" even though it's a cover of Willie Nelson's cover of Elvis.)

I don't think "Georgia" is 'snoozy', but I guess she felt that way because the first song had everyone dancing. People don't really stand up for the slower songs at the AI concerts. Rolling Eyes I guess not everyone loves that Fray song, but I have to say that Matt sings that song well (better than Isaac does, IMO). I would love Matt to sing a more uptempo song after H2H, and then close his set with "Georgia" to remind the audience of his breakthrough moment on the show. I had mentioned this in another thread on this board, but I can never listen to The Fray's version of "You Found Me" because Isaac sounds SO WHINY. I like Matt's version much better, especially the falsetto part at the end. JMO, but I think H2H and Georgia were the best song choices Matt could have made, but I have seen different people saying they don't like YFM (which is more of a criticism of The Fray, not that they hated Matt's singing). confused What do you think of it?
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Ontario, CA Show   Ontario, CA Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 6:06 pm

Review from idol forums...

http://idolforums.com/index.php?showtopic=620186

Quote :

I don't have much else to say about the shows. They were fun, a tad boring and long. Matt through Kris are leagues better than the bottom 5. My favorite performances gotta be Bright Lights, PYT, and, Matt's Hard to Handle. The audience sits down most of the show, gets in to like My Prerogative, and gets into all the sets from Matt on up. I'd say the biggest downfall of the tour is a lot of the Idols picked unfamiliar songs. It's not that they sound bad, it just doesn't translate to crowd reaction.

Here are her incredible pictures...

Ontario, CA Show - Page 2 Ontari10

Ontario, CA Show - Page 2 Ontari18

Ontario, CA Show - Page 2 Ontari12

Ontario, CA Show - Page 2 Ontari13

Ontario, CA Show - Page 2 Ontari14

Ontario, CA Show - Page 2 Ontari15

Ontario, CA Show - Page 2 Ontari16

Ontario, CA Show - Page 2 Ontari17
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Ontario, CA Show   Ontario, CA Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 6:21 pm

From MJ's

Quote :
Matt. Homeboy TORE IT UP! I’ve been somewhat indifferent to Matt all season – sometimes I really liked him and sometimes I thought he was in over his head. In all, I was rooting for him because he seemed very likable. His energy on “Hard to Handle” was fantastic. That, my friends, is swagger (for mere mortals not hailing from Planet Fierce anyway).

I love the song “Georgia on My Mind,” but the energy shift was so dramatic I was feeling let down a bit. And I know it must be tricky to make the uptempo-to-ballad transitions without losing energy, but for more on this see below under Allen, Kris.

It did dawn on me during Matt’s set that he and Kris were the real rivals in some ways during the season because they really have the same kind of style and target. I really think the Fray is far more suited for Kris (and even half think it is Kris every time I hear the opening lines of a Fray song lately).

LOL at the Fray being more Kris style. I mean come on let's be serious here at best Kris is a mediocre piano player but I'll give her that Kris' vocals are more on par with Isacc Slade's vocals because ummm Matt kills both Kris and Isacc Slade on vocals.

And umm Matt does an amazing job transitioning between uptempo and ballads. Why in f*** do you think he talks and plays for awhile before going into Georgia? What idiots Adam fans are...sorry but they are! Not everything has to be oversexed, loud, high energy, and obnoxious to be amazing. I have been watching some Adam video and I'm sorry but IMO he is terrible. Get a clue Adam you are on a concert stage not a broadway one. And his screeching and over done vibrato are just bad! I can't wait to come home from my shows and post my review!
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Ontario, CA Show   Ontario, CA Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 6:30 pm

From AI boards...

http://myidol.americanidol.com/go/thread/view/32575/18484061/Anyone_going_to_Ontario_CA_for_the_tour_this_year

Quote :
MATT GIRAUD WAS AMAZING LAST NIGHT TOO ..... AND HIS MOHAWK HAIRCUT IS HOT

I'm personally not loving the mohawk look. I miss the curls!
Back to top Go down
graciecat

graciecat

PostSubject: Re: Ontario, CA Show   Ontario, CA Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 6:41 pm

Jenna wrote:
From AI boards...

http://myidol.americanidol.com/go/thread/view/32575/18484061/Anyone_going_to_Ontario_CA_for_the_tour_this_year

Quote :

I'm with you Jenna---Missing Matty Curls (Human Nature-- aahh!)
Back to top Go down
Lana

Lana

PostSubject: Re: Ontario, CA Show   Ontario, CA Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 6:45 pm

Have you guys seen this video yet?? LOTS of Matt in it!! And at about 3:10 Matt slaps Danny's butt LOL I guess to make up for slapping Kris' after the show that night. Oh and the silly string incident happens at the end cheers

Quality is pretty dark, and the camera is shaky at times, but totally worth it for a little bit of Matt fix.
Back to top Go down
mero17

mero17

PostSubject: Re: Ontario, CA Show   Ontario, CA Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 6:45 pm

Jenna wrote:
From MJ's

Quote :
Matt. Homeboy TORE IT UP! I’ve been somewhat indifferent to Matt all season – sometimes I really liked him and sometimes I thought he was in over his head. In all, I was rooting for him because he seemed very likable. His energy on “Hard to Handle” was fantastic. That, my friends, is swagger (for mere mortals not hailing from Planet Fierce anyway).

I love the song “Georgia on My Mind,” but the energy shift was so dramatic I was feeling let down a bit. And I know it must be tricky to make the uptempo-to-ballad transitions without losing energy, but for more on this see below under Allen, Kris.

It did dawn on me during Matt’s set that he and Kris were the real rivals in some ways during the season because they really have the same kind of style and target. I really think the Fray is far more suited for Kris (and even half think it is Kris every time I hear the opening lines of a Fray song lately).

LOL at the Fray being more Kris style. I mean come on let's be serious here at best Kris is a mediocre piano player but I'll give her that Kris' vocals are more on par with Isacc Slade's vocals because ummm Matt kills both Kris and Isacc Slade on vocals.

And umm Matt does an amazing job transitioning between uptempo and ballads. Why in f*** do you think he talks and plays for awhile before going into Georgia? What idiots Adam fans are...sorry but they are! Not everything has to be oversexed, loud, high energy, and obnoxious to be amazing. I have been watching some Adam video and I'm sorry but IMO he is terrible. Get a clue Adam you are on a concert stage not a broadway one. And his screeching and over done vibrato are just bad! I can't wait to come home from my shows and post my review!

Ignore these stupid reviews...I think Adam fans need ....I don't know EARS(??) to realise that matt's set is amazing and he DOESN"T LOSE the audience!!
No way that Kris could sing that song better than Matt!! I agree Kris is as boring as Isaac from the fray!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Riley 9

Riley 9

PostSubject: Re: Ontario, CA Show   Ontario, CA Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 6:53 pm

OMG! Shocked jenna, you should have put a parental warning before those photos you posted. You said 'incredible', but you didn't mention they would be eye-popping goodness! Shocked Wow, I've said this before, but some of these pictures of Matt look like they were taken with a 3-D camera, if you know what I mean! Wink

Those photos, especially #1 and #6 highlight "The Power of the Pants", as I shall call it from now on! LOL Very Happy Too bad there weren't any pictures of The Booty as well!

And it's funny because I think Matt and Kris should have switched songs. I think Matt's voice would sound better on One Republic's "Apologize" because he can go up and do the falsetto parts. Kris should have done The Fray because YFM is more in his vocal range (no falsettos to worry about). Rolling Eyes So I keep reading in the reviews that "Georgia on My Mind" is too slow of a song to immediately follow the high energy of H2H, so I was thinking Matt should have closed his set with Georgia and should have chosen a more uptempo song in the second spot. I think some people didn't like the transition between H2H and Georgia because they weren't expecting the second song (unlike Matt fans, like us, who have known about Georgia weeks before the tour started). Crying or Very sad

Oh, and that reviewer mentioned the word 'swagger' to describe Matt. A lot of non-Matt fans have used the same exact word in their reviews after watching him in concert. It's amazing to hear these same people who used to complain about Matt now say that he's confident and commands their attention! cheers And no, Adam is NOT the only one with stage presence!

Last edited by Riley 9 on Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Ontario, CA Show   Ontario, CA Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 6:57 pm

Yay Hard to Handle....great sound and visual

Last edited by Jenna on Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mero17

mero17

PostSubject: Re: Ontario, CA Show   Ontario, CA Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:03 pm

Riley 9 wrote:
OMG! Shocked jenna, you should have put a parental warning before those photos you posted. You said 'incredible', but you didn't mention they would be eye-popping goodness! Shocked Wow, I've said this before, but some of these pictures of Matt look like they were taken with a 3-D camera, if you know what I mean! Wink

Those photos, especially #1 and #6 highlight "The Power of the Pants", as I shall call it from now on! LOL Very Happy Too bad there weren't any pictures of The Booty as well!

And it's funny because I think Matt and Kris should have switched songs. I think Matt's voice would sound better on One Republic's "Apologize" because he can go up and do the falsetto parts. Kris should have done The Fray because YFM is more in his vocal range (no falsettos to worry about). Rolling Eyes So I keep reading in the reviews that "Georgia on My Mind" is too slow of a song to immediately follow the high energy of H2H, so I was thinking Matt should have closed his set with Georgia and should have chosen a more uptempo song in the second spot. I think some people didn't like the transition between H2H and Georgia because they weren't expecting the second song (unlike Matt fans, like us, who have known about Georgia weeks before the tour started). Crying or Very sad

OMG!!! lol! ...you cracked me up!! It's definitely "eye popping" goodness!!!
Back to top Go down
Lana

Lana

PostSubject: Re: Ontario, CA Show   Ontario, CA Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:14 pm

Ok, in that HTH that jenna just posted, was that Crowd just dead or what??
Back to top Go down
macigirl

macigirl

PostSubject: Re: Ontario, CA Show   Ontario, CA Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:24 pm

mero17 wrote:
Riley 9 wrote:

Riley, "the power of the pants" make me weak in the knees. Matt is really packing!
Back to top Go down
Riley 9

Riley 9

PostSubject: Re: Ontario, CA Show   Ontario, CA Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:27 pm

Lana wrote:
Ok, in that HTH that jenna just posted, was that Crowd just dead or what??

Maybe the crowd was just mesmerized by The Power of the Pants! LOL Razz Seriously, it sounded like the audience was getting into Matt's performance. I could hear more screaming right before he starts rocking the piano and as he's singing the last few lines of the song! cheers I haven't seen any reviews yet that said the crowd wasn't standing up for H2H!
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: Ontario, CA Show   Ontario, CA Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:30 pm

Jenna wrote:
From AI boards...

Quote :

Not loving the hawk either. I like the curls or the blown out look he had for To Really love a woman. It must be a new thing because I keep seeing other "kids" on the street with the faux hawks.
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: Ontario, CA Show   Ontario, CA Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:31 pm

macigirl wrote:
mero17 wrote:
Riley 9 wrote:

Riley, "the power of the pants" make me weak in the knees. Matt is really packing!

I was wondering how long it would take for people to take notice of those particular photos. Leave it to you 2 to make me LOL.
Back to top Go down
Riley 9

Riley 9

PostSubject: Re: Ontario, CA Show   Ontario, CA Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:46 pm

sgr91 wrote:
Jenna wrote:
From AI boards...

Quote :

Not loving the hawk either. I like the curls or the blown out look he had for To Really love a woman. It must be a new thing because I keep seeing other "kids" on the street with the faux hawks.

Matt mentioned in that interview before the San Jose show (where Sandy flirts with him, HAHA) that he only wears the fedoras sometimes. He said he was trying out a 'new look' on stage. I guess that means the faux hawk and the vest/tie is part of his new look. The faux hawk does make him look more like an "edgy rocker" and is similar to Ryan Tedder's haircut (from One Republic). Personally, I think he looks best with the curls (most of us seem to love his hairstyle in Human Nature) , but maybe he wants to change it up to look less like Justin Timberlake. scratch [Not to say that JT is ugly, but Matt hates it when people compare him to Justin.]
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Ontario, CA Show   Ontario, CA Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 8:43 pm

http://community.livejournal.com/ontd_ai/1240474.html

Quote :
And I swear, Matt was looking straight into my soul at the beginning of "You Found Me." He probably couldn't see me but I'll choose to believe he was singing to me, idgaf.

Random facts: Danny and Matt both sweat A LOT. Matt had to keep wiping under his hat, and Danny's shirt was soaked with sweat. I also didn't realise how much humping goes on in this concert. Adam and Danny both humped/straddled the mic stand, Matt came close to doing it, and Anoop's hips had a mind of their own.

Mishavonna was in the front row a few seats away, and all the idols pointed/waved at her during their songs. She and Allison had a long finger pointing conversation. During Matt's set, Mishavonna looked totally lovestruck; it was really cute.
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: Ontario, CA Show   Ontario, CA Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 8:52 pm

Jenna wrote:
http://community.livejournal.com/ontd_ai/1240474.html

Quote :
And I swear, Matt was looking straight into my soul at the beginning of "You Found Me." He probably couldn't see me but I'll choose to believe he was singing to me, idgaf.

Random facts: Danny and Matt both sweat A LOT. Matt had to keep wiping under his hat, and Danny's shirt was soaked with sweat. I also didn't realise how much humping goes on in this concert. Adam and Danny both humped/straddled the mic stand, Matt came close to doing it, and Anoop's hips had a mind of their own.

Mishavonna was in the front row a few seats away, and all the idols pointed/waved at her during their songs. She and Allison had a long finger pointing conversation. During Matt's set, Mishavonna looked totally lovestruck; it was really cute.

Everyone sees Matt with Megan - I can actually see him with Mishovanna more. I have no idea why - maybe its because she doesn't have an ex husband and kid. Not that Matt isn't great with kids!
No question who Mishovanna was supporting with the black/white fedora thought!
Back to top Go down
mattyg93

mattyg93

PostSubject: Re: Ontario, CA Show   Ontario, CA Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:36 pm

I like Matt better without the fedoras also.
He looks more edgy and it actually fits his rocker piano style better.
I am tellin ya, i just can't take out of my mind seeing Matt as the lead singer of a piano rock band. Maybe he will get a proposition from a major label to do that. Who knows?
All I know is that he deserves more than anyone else to be successful and make records.

I also agree that Matt & Mishovanna might have some chemistry there. I think they spent two days together in Disney and also went out to dinner. Hmmm?
I think Matt likes Megan as a friend and maybe he is attracted to her (who wouldn't) but yeah the fact that she is already divorced and has a kid might be a turn off for him. Wink
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Ontario, CA Show   Ontario, CA Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:48 pm

MJ's Blog...

Quote :
2. Matt was AWESOME! He is so talented - his nerves, or whatever, on the show kept his true talent from shining through. His voice, personality and showmanship on the piano are definitely too big for a hotel lobby. He absolutely should get picked up.

3. And last but not least, Kris’s talent and charisma can definitely fill a stadium. He was much better in person than on TV. No need for a Kris-Adam “war” - both should do really, really well as both have the IT factor in their own respective ways.

Matt has IT too.

This person hasn't gone to a show yet but I thought it was relevant. People are even beginning to be excited about Matt from watching video and reading reviews...

Quote :
I believe this is correct but that Matt’s nerves, lack of experience and lack of artistic focus/understanding really killed him. My three favs - Adam, Kris and Alison - all have artistic integrity and a clear understanding of the kind of performer they want to be. Matt really didn’t seem to show any artistic focus on the show. For a self-taught pianist who has only been playing for 4 years, he is amazing. And, he really does have an interesting and memorable voice.

After Adam, I am most looking forward to seeing Matt perform. And, I hope that this tour opens up some new opportunities for him.
Back to top Go down
mattyg93

mattyg93

PostSubject: Re: Ontario, CA Show   Ontario, CA Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:04 pm

Jenna wrote:
MJ's Blog...

Quote :
2. Matt was AWESOME! He is so talented - his nerves, or whatever, on the show kept his true talent from shining through. His voice, personality and showmanship on the piano are definitely too big for a hotel lobby. He absolutely should get picked up.

3. And last but not least, Kris’s talent and charisma can definitely fill a stadium. He was much better in person than on TV. No need for a Kris-Adam “war” - both should do really, really well as both have the IT factor in their own respective ways.

Matt has IT too.

This person hasn't gone to a show yet but I thought it was relevant. People are even beginning to be excited about Matt from watching video and reading reviews...

Quote :
I believe this is correct but that Matt’s nerves, lack of experience and lack of artistic focus/understanding really killed him. My three favs - Adam, Kris and Alison - all have artistic integrity and a clear understanding of the kind of performer they want to be. Matt really didn’t seem to show any artistic focus on the show. For a self-taught pianist who has only been playing for 4 years, he is amazing. And, he really does have an interesting and memorable voice.

After Adam, I am most looking forward to seeing Matt perform. And, I hope that this tour opens up some new opportunities for him.

I loved those comments Jenna. Thanks for bringing them here.
I am so happy that people are finally paying attention to Matt and appreciate what we always saw during the show.

Can I say I totally agree with the girl that wrote that Matt's lack of experience and artistic focus may have not helped him go further? The nerves killed him but.. He is so over that now.

Matt has this amazing raw talent and I really believe he already discovered who he is as an artist. His voice is perfect for piano rock pop music and I am sure that he will receive many offers after the tour is set and done.
Plus he is commercial and marketable. Being the front man of a piano rock band could work so much for him.
His personality and stage persona are not fit for a piano bar anymore. He is destined for big things and with the right guidance and a great mentor he will be able to do incredible records.
Can't wait to see Matt's future evolve.

I love how so many AI fans that are not necessarily huge Matt fans like us, think he should totally get picked up!
So it WILL happen, we have to believe that. It's just a matter of time now.

Smile
Back to top Go down
mattyfan

mattyfan

PostSubject: Re: Ontario, CA Show   Ontario, CA Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:21 pm

graciecat wrote:
Jenna wrote:
From AI boards...

Quote :

I'm with you Jenna---Missing Matty Curls (Human Nature-- aahh!)

Oh, it's not quite a faux-hawk and the curls are visible (it's a curly semi- faux-hawk, haha!)! I like it! It's pretty unique and can be part of Matt's identity as a piano rock-blues-jazz artist. Maybe I'm just such a supporter of anything he does, but I'm liking everything Matt's done on tour so far: the hairstyle, the outfit, the songs he chose. I think he's done his homework and is defining himself very well. Not everyone's gonna like it, thus the critical comments from some reviewers. But I think that's the whole point of building a fanbase. Not everyone loves Gavin DeGraw or The Fray, but they're very successful. =).
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Ontario, CA Show   Ontario, CA Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:16 am

Partial Hard to Handle...

Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Ontario, CA Show   Ontario, CA Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:18 am

Partial You Found Me...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ontario, CA Show   Ontario, CA Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ontario, CA Show
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: All Things Matt! :: Matt on the American Idol Tour: The Matt Show!-
Jump to:  
Free forums hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com