HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  http://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  http://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Share | 
 

 Tampa, FL Show!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Cacity87

avatar

Posts : 295
Join date : 2009-05-12
Age : 30
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Tampa, FL Show!   Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:31 pm

Aww, Tampa was my show!! I am still sad it's over...but SO happy to have finally met Matt! He was even MORE amazing live!

I cannot wait till his solo show! It's going to be even better. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/cassidylrobinson
Jenna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Tampa, FL Show!   Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:36 pm

Cacity87 wrote:
Aww, Tampa was my show!! I am still sad it's over...but SO happy to have finally met Matt! He was even MORE amazing live!

I cannot wait till his solo show! It's going to be even better. Smile


I am waiting on pins and needles for his solo show. It will be so amazing! I am excited for the 3 shows I am going to this summe but hearing music from Matt's heart will be even better!

_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Jenna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Tampa, FL Show!   Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:04 pm

From MJ's...


Next up, MATT!!!!! I was standing the whole time and God did I feel soooo connected to him. He looked so comfortable and happy up on that stage and I could see he still has the innocence and dumbfounded wonder as to how people are there cheering for HIM! IHow special is that? To see a star grow before your eyes who still has stardom virginity is touching! Here’s a pic of him during “Georgia”. http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif You can see how close we were.

OK.. MEETING MATT.. WOW! First, he came around and I told him that he was one of the only three I cried when he was voted off (Scott, him and Adam). He grabbed my hand and said “thank you so much! It means so much to me!” I asked for a picture and he winked at me after he signed my program and said he would be back. Well, he lived up to his word! He came back and started chatting with me asking ME if I had a twitter account so we could K.I.T. and asked me if I could come to the Ft.Lauderdale show the next night. I told him my twitter name and asked him if he enjoyed the beach and he said he loves it here. I said its a shame you cant spend another night here on the beach and he said “oh I am spending the night here again and plan on going back out on the beach tonight” he then told me to please tweet him and he would read it! He said he reads EVERY ONE of his tweets! I asked for that pic and the girl next to me tried but my camera took it at the wrong time http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif when we were laughing so he grabbed the camera out of her hand laughing and said, “I got this”. He held it out in front of us and we get really close and were still laughing and he said “WOW this has to be the longest picture ever hehe” http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif were laughing our @ss off when the flash went off again. We look like a couple of friends that have known each other forever! They are not 2 very flattering photos of me but are so cute because of the raw emotion in the moment. I had Matty sign a shirt I had that said “Heartbreaker” on it and told him I knew he was the biggest flirt and it would only be appropriate he signed my shirt! He denied being a heartbreaker (of course). The people around me were just kind of staring at us like WTF is going on?? We were acting like we were just 2 normal people flirting and chatting with each other and no one else was around! I REALLY was so happy to talk to Matty and would love to one day maybe see him again!! I was dressed kinda sexy and it seemed to work to get his attention lol! I had to find something to wear that was appealing for both Adam and Matt! Oh and the Jim was not at the meet and greet. He had to go home due to a broken foot (and still owes me all the best pics and videos!) but when I told him about the Matt experience he was so excited for me (he really is my best friend and the coolest guy ever). He said, “go hangout with him, chances like that don’t happen everyday!” Oh to have the confidence he has. Maybe that’s why I love Adam so much. I love confidence!

_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
mero17

avatar

Posts : 137
Join date : 2009-05-12
Age : 26
Location : Egypt

PostSubject: Re: Tampa, FL Show!   Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:12 pm

Oh Matt!! when they said he was the biggest flirt...they weren't kidding!!! Very Happy
Lucky girl!!,,If I were her I'd probably go...... What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sgr91

avatar

Posts : 623
Join date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Tampa, FL Show!   Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:18 am

Jenna wrote:
From MJ's...


Next up, MATT!!!!! I was standing the whole time and God did I feel soooo connected to him. He looked so comfortable and happy up on that stage and I could see he still has the innocence and dumbfounded wonder as to how people are there cheering for HIM! IHow special is that? To see a star grow before your eyes who still has stardom virginity is touching! Here’s a pic of him during “Georgia”. http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif You can see how close we were.

OK.. MEETING MATT.. WOW! First, he came around and I told him that he was one of the only three I cried when he was voted off (Scott, him and Adam). He grabbed my hand and said “thank you so much! It means so much to me!” I asked for a picture and he winked at me after he signed my program and said he would be back. Well, he lived up to his word! He came back and started chatting with me asking ME if I had a twitter account so we could K.I.T. and asked me if I could come to the Ft.Lauderdale show the next night. I told him my twitter name and asked him if he enjoyed the beach and he said he loves it here. I said its a shame you cant spend another night here on the beach and he said “oh I am spending the night here again and plan on going back out on the beach tonight” he then told me to please tweet him and he would read it! He said he reads EVERY ONE of his tweets! I asked for that pic and the girl next to me tried but my camera took it at the wrong time http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif when we were laughing so he grabbed the camera out of her hand laughing and said, “I got this”. He held it out in front of us and we get really close and were still laughing and he said “WOW this has to be the longest picture ever hehe” http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif were laughing our @ss off when the flash went off again. We look like a couple of friends that have known each other forever! They are not 2 very flattering photos of me but are so cute because of the raw emotion in the moment. I had Matty sign a shirt I had that said “Heartbreaker” on it and told him I knew he was the biggest flirt and it would only be appropriate he signed my shirt! He denied being a heartbreaker (of course). The people around me were just kind of staring at us like WTF is going on?? We were acting like we were just 2 normal people flirting and chatting with each other and no one else was around! I REALLY was so happy to talk to Matty and would love to one day maybe see him again!! I was dressed kinda sexy and it seemed to work to get his attention lol! I had to find something to wear that was appealing for both Adam and Matt! Oh and the Jim was not at the meet and greet. He had to go home due to a broken foot (and still owes me all the best pics and videos!) but when I told him about the Matt experience he was so excited for me (he really is my best friend and the coolest guy ever). He said, “go hangout with him, chances like that don’t happen everyday!” Oh to have the confidence he has. Maybe that’s why I love Adam so much. I love confidence!

This was in reply to this girl and her reply:

Quote :
“Thanks for your recap. Sounds like you had a very memorable time!!
I’ve heard from friends that have already attended the concert and met Matt that he is quite the flirt, calls everybody baby, and asks for their Twitter name. He even remembered one of my friend’s name from the Meet and Greet 2 days before. He’s pretty smooth! Smile

Danm! That boy is smooth! Had me fooled and I’m no rookie!~ =) He’s already workin on a girlfriend in every city so he will never be lonely when he goes on tour solo. Very smart Matty!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cecilie

avatar

Posts : 795
Join date : 2009-05-15
Location : Copenhagen, Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Tampa, FL Show!   Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:49 am

HAHAHA

Quote :
I’ve heard from friends that have already attended the concert and met Matt that he is quite the flirt, calls everybody baby, and asks for their Twitter name. He even remembered one of my friend’s name from the Meet and Greet 2 days before. He’s pretty smooth!

Don't know why but the evil Cecilie liked this reply! I was slightly envious of the MJ girl's recap - and BAM she got the right hook lool
Sorry guys - for being kind of "petty" lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lisa_M

avatar

Posts : 762
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 48
Location : Fort Wayne, IN

PostSubject: Re: Tampa, FL Show!   Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:05 pm

cecilie wrote:
HAHAHA

Quote :
I’ve heard from friends that have already attended the concert and met Matt that he is quite the flirt, calls everybody baby, and asks for their Twitter name. He even remembered one of my friend’s name from the Meet and Greet 2 days before. He’s pretty smooth!

Don't know why but the evil Cecilie liked this reply! I was slightly envious of the MJ girl's recap - and BAM she got the right hook lool
Sorry guys - for being kind of "petty" lol


Wow! I think Matt is like the song "Smooth Operator"...he is definitely a BIG FLIRT!! I LOVE it though!! I hope having the GF around doesn't slow him down...I wonder how she is going to handle his new found fame and all the girls/women going ape S**T crazy over him everywhere he goes!!! ME INCLUDED!! affraid bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cacity87

avatar

Posts : 295
Join date : 2009-05-12
Age : 30
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Tampa, FL Show!   Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:47 pm

Haha, I remember that girl ^^ from the MJ recap! I was at this Tampa show...btw, is it too late to post my recap? haha...I have it written somewhere, never thought about posting it here! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/cassidylrobinson
Cacity87

avatar

Posts : 295
Join date : 2009-05-12
Age : 30
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Tampa, FL Show!   Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:02 am

sgr91 wrote:
Some fans meeting Matt beforehand.

Ok, sorry I'm late updating you guys on all this! But, OMGGG you guys have to watch that video above! If you listen closely at :59 - MY SISTER (the one on the right if you look at the pic in my siggy) screams something embarrassing, but hilarious! Thought you ladies might appreciate it! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/cassidylrobinson
graciecat

avatar

Posts : 460
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 60
Location : Auburn, Washington

PostSubject: Re: Tampa, FL Show!   Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:28 am

Cacity87 wrote:
sgr91 wrote:
Some fans meeting Matt beforehand.

Ok, sorry I'm late updating you guys on all this! But, OMGGG you guys have to watch that video above! If you listen closely at :59 - MY SISTER (the one on the right if you look at the pic in my siggy) screams something embarrassing, but hilarious! Thought you ladies might appreciate it! Smile

Loved it Cacity!--- Well, your sister said what we've all thought (though I am too shy to EVER say it in front of Matt! Might scare Matt having some old lady yell it out! I get to live vicariously through you younguns! Razz )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Tampa, FL Show!   Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:16 am

Cacity87 wrote:
Haha, I remember that girl ^^ from the MJ recap! I was at this Tampa show...btw, is it too late to post my recap? haha...I have it written somewhere, never thought about posting it here! Smile

It's never too late to post your recap Cacity. Besides we are making him a tour scrap book and I'd like to add your recap to it. So definitely post it!

_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Tampa, FL Show!   

Back to top Go down
 
Tampa, FL Show!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Similar topics
-
» Mr.Electric's "The White Metal Show"
» Eruption HI-FI: Award Show, Biltmore Ballroom, NYC. 1988
» 1960s "BATMAN" TV show
» Marley Marl's Rap Attack Show on WBLS 107.5 FM, December 1987
» Jah Shaka on David Rodigans Kiss FM Show: October 2001

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: All Things Matt! :: Matt on the American Idol Tour: The Matt Show!-
Jump to:  
Free phpbb forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum