HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  http://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  http://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Share | 
 

 Duluth, GA Show!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
lovethemtigers

avatar

Posts : 420
Join date : 2009-05-15
Location : Woodstock, Georgia

PostSubject: Re: Duluth, GA Show!   Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:34 am

Oh yeah I almost forgot.....Matt was like only a few feet from us when the camera ran out of batteries and I had to search frantically for batteries and my daughter was yelling at me to hurry up! OMG LOL I was really looking like a drowned RAT by the time Matt got to us!

MrsOvenMitt....I was also tweeting you about this handler last night. Matt had a handler in Atlanta, but not on in Charlotte...so it makes me wonder. Do you think he has a handler in cities where they can tell he is more popular? On friday night there were a lot of people screaming for Matt and the crowd was very deep - i'd say 20 to 30 people deep. It was crazy. On Saturday night in Charlotte the crowd was calmer and smaller.

I was hoping the fact that he had a handler would mean 19 is thinking about signing him. Well, that's okay. They will regret that they missed out on him when someone else snatches him up. I truly believe that Matt will have a record deal when this is all over and done with. He is getting more and more popular. Charlotte was very pro Adam....so was atlanta, but Charlotte was all about Adam.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lovethemtigers

avatar

Posts : 420
Join date : 2009-05-15
Location : Woodstock, Georgia

PostSubject: Re: Duluth, GA Show!   Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:36 am

cecilie wrote:
lovethemtigers wrote:



When we see Matt step off the elevator we go crazy! My legs were shaking so bad it was crazy. I was crushing my poor son trying to see Matt. I wanted to look at him the entire time he was out there, but it was impossible. It was so hot, I was sweating like crazy! Someone asked Matt if they could get a hug and he told them he was too sweaty. the girl says "so am I , so no probem" he just laughed and kept moving. The three girls beside us were screaming. We were all yelling "Matt, Matt, Matt"....LOL> we got his autograph when he got in front of us. He was so handsome. One of those girls told him he was the sexiest being in the world and he did a little jig. But because the crowd was so big, he went by very fast. Matt had a handler following him. THe handler would help grab some of the things for Matt to sign that deeper in the crowd.

Matt, Kris and Adam were the only three with handlers. Michael, Danny, Anoop and Meg were by themselves. Scott has his brother Todd with him.

Oh Tiger I laughed so hard reading this - I can just picture the headlines - "Crazy woman crushed her son during Mattmania".
Thanks for sharing - suddenly I can relate to all of this - because I am going to!! Still can't believe it!

what? When? How? Oh I am so excited for you. Believe me you will never be the same.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cecilie

avatar

Posts : 795
Join date : 2009-05-15
Location : Copenhagen, Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Duluth, GA Show!   Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:41 am

lovethemtigers wrote:
cecilie wrote:
lovethemtigers wrote:



When we see Matt step off the elevator we go crazy! My legs were shaking so bad it was crazy. I was crushing my poor son trying to see Matt. I wanted to look at him the entire time he was out there, but it was impossible. It was so hot, I was sweating like crazy! Someone asked Matt if they could get a hug and he told them he was too sweaty. the girl says "so am I , so no probem" he just laughed and kept moving. The three girls beside us were screaming. We were all yelling "Matt, Matt, Matt"....LOL> we got his autograph when he got in front of us. He was so handsome. One of those girls told him he was the sexiest being in the world and he did a little jig. But because the crowd was so big, he went by very fast. Matt had a handler following him. THe handler would help grab some of the things for Matt to sign that deeper in the crowd.

Matt, Kris and Adam were the only three with handlers. Michael, Danny, Anoop and Meg were by themselves. Scott has his brother Todd with him.

Oh Tiger I laughed so hard reading this - I can just picture the headlines - "Crazy woman crushed her son during Mattmania".
Thanks for sharing - suddenly I can relate to all of this - because I am going to!! Still can't believe it!

what? When? How? Oh I am so excited for you. Believe me you will never be the same.

Well - wanna join me for the rapids concert on the 6th?!?!? bounce
I looks like I am going - made flight bookings the works - camping out at sgr91

Actually looks like I have to book 2 tickets to get good seats- don't really get the system lol

So - I just might have one spare... lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
macigirl

avatar

Posts : 393
Join date : 2009-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Duluth, GA Show!   Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:45 am

Jenna wrote:
Partial Amazing video of Hard To Handle...







Be sure to watch this video, it is great! There are lots of great close ups of his face and he looks into the camera at one point, right at me! Normally, all I do is stare at the pants so this was great to finally look at his gorgeous face. Watch it on YT so it is full screen. bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OvenMitt

avatar

Posts : 376
Join date : 2009-05-12
Age : 37
Location : Hermiston, Oregon

PostSubject: Re: Duluth, GA Show!   Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:11 am

lovethemtigers wrote:
Oh yeah I almost forgot.....Matt was like only a few feet from us when the camera ran out of batteries and I had to search frantically for batteries and my daughter was yelling at me to hurry up! OMG LOL I was really looking like a drowned RAT by the time Matt got to us!

MrsOvenMitt....I was also tweeting you about this handler last night. Matt had a handler in Atlanta, but not on in Charlotte...so it makes me wonder. Do you think he has a handler in cities where they can tell he is more popular? On friday night there were a lot of people screaming for Matt and the crowd was very deep - i'd say 20 to 30 people deep. It was crazy. On Saturday night in Charlotte the crowd was calmer and smaller.

I was hoping the fact that he had a handler would mean 19 is thinking about signing him. Well, that's okay. They will regret that they missed out on him when someone else snatches him up. I truly believe that Matt will have a record deal when this is all over and done with. He is getting more and more popular. Charlotte was very pro Adam....so was atlanta, but Charlotte was all about Adam.

Yeah, I tweeted you back about that I think! IDK about the handler thing beyond seeing Adam with one in Portland and then what you said about Matt in Atlanta. But when I read your post about that, I started getting thoughts in my head about 19, too. I have been completely anti-19 this whole time, but then I thought, what are the success rates of Idols NOT signed with 19? Pretty damn slim. The only exception is Jason Castro, whose album hasn't dropped yet, so we have no measure of how successful he'll be on Atlantic. Anywho, my mind started racing with thoughts, and I actually began thinking that 19 wouldn't be all bad for Matt. Maybe they were on the fence about him before tour and now that he's killing, they are considering him. Even if he didn't get the same amount of promotion as Kradam, I still think he could make a successful album. It IS Matt, after all! But who knows? I guess we'll have to wait a couple more weeks before any new information is a possiblilty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
graciecat

avatar

Posts : 460
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 60
Location : Auburn, Washington

PostSubject: Re: Duluth, GA Show!   Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:17 am

macigirl wrote:
Jenna wrote:
Partial Amazing video of Hard To Handle...







Be sure to watch this video, it is great! There are lots of great close ups of his face and he looks into the camera at one point, right at me! Normally, all I do is stare at the pants so this was great to finally look at his gorgeous face. Watch it on YT so it is full screen. bounce bounce

Wow-great video. Loved the close ups--especially when Matty points right at me!!! (Sorry Maci- Laughing ) Had to watch numerous times as my eyes kept going back and forth between his face and dem pants!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lovethemtigers

avatar

Posts : 420
Join date : 2009-05-15
Location : Woodstock, Georgia

PostSubject: Re: Duluth, GA Show!   Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:44 am

cecilie wrote:
lovethemtigers wrote:
cecilie wrote:
lovethemtigers wrote:



When we see Matt step off the elevator we go crazy! My legs were shaking so bad it was crazy. I was crushing my poor son trying to see Matt. I wanted to look at him the entire time he was out there, but it was impossible. It was so hot, I was sweating like crazy! Someone asked Matt if they could get a hug and he told them he was too sweaty. the girl says "so am I , so no probem" he just laughed and kept moving. The three girls beside us were screaming. We were all yelling "Matt, Matt, Matt"....LOL> we got his autograph when he got in front of us. He was so handsome. One of those girls told him he was the sexiest being in the world and he did a little jig. But because the crowd was so big, he went by very fast. Matt had a handler following him. THe handler would help grab some of the things for Matt to sign that deeper in the crowd.

Matt, Kris and Adam were the only three with handlers. Michael, Danny, Anoop and Meg were by themselves. Scott has his brother Todd with him.

Oh Tiger I laughed so hard reading this - I can just picture the headlines - "Crazy woman crushed her son during Mattmania".
Thanks for sharing - suddenly I can relate to all of this - because I am going to!! Still can't believe it!

what? When? How? Oh I am so excited for you. Believe me you will never be the same.

Well - wanna join me for the rapids concert on the 6th?!?!? bounce
I looks like I am going - made flight bookings the works - camping out at sgr91

Actually looks like I have to book 2 tickets to get good seats- don't really get the system lol

So - I just might have one spare... lol

OMG I wish I could. I tell you if I were a young single 20 something year old I'd be doing everything in my power to go to these concerts. I think my hubbby is starting to catch on to my obsession!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lovethemtigers

avatar

Posts : 420
Join date : 2009-05-15
Location : Woodstock, Georgia

PostSubject: Re: Duluth, GA Show!   Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:49 am

Okay I get butterflies everytime I watch Hard to Handle. Cant help myself!

MrsOvenMitt - concerning 19, Matt and the handlers. I don't think it would be bad either for Matt to be signed by 19. I'm with you, I think they are considering it. I think Matt may have been manhandled if it weren't for the handler in Atlanta! I am wishing, hoping and praying that they do indeed sign Matt. Between him being a twitter king, a bubbletweet king, a flirter during interviews, his respect for his fans, his voice, his singing, his entertaining, they would be foolish not to sign him!And most of all those piano playing skills. My Gawd when I saw him get down on that piano live and in person, I felt like I was those piano keys!
lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Duluth, GA Show!   Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:13 pm

lovethemtigers wrote:
Okay I get butterflies everytime I watch Hard to Handle. Cant help myself!

MrsOvenMitt - concerning 19, Matt and the handlers. I don't think it would be bad either for Matt to be signed by 19. I'm with you, I think they are considering it. I think Matt may have been manhandled if it weren't for the handler in Atlanta! I am wishing, hoping and praying that they do indeed sign Matt. Between him being a twitter king, a bubbletweet king, a flirter during interviews, his respect for his fans, his voice, his singing, his entertaining, they would be foolish not to sign him!And most of all those piano playing skills. My Gawd when I saw him get down on that piano live and in person, I felt like I was those piano keys!
lol!


LOL you felt like you were those piano keys or you wished you were? Razz

_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Jenna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Duluth, GA Show!   Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:23 pm

From MJ's...

Quote :

During Matt’s set & the group number, however, everyone was up and dancing. Great for Matt, not so good for me. I was practically hysterical that I couldn’t see. I was physically sick to my stomach, and I actually almost burst into tears. I didn’t want to spend the entire second act watching the video screens and not being able to see the Idols.


I knew that I would love Matt, and he didn’t disappoint. ‘Hard to Handle’ was a rocking good time, and then he slowed it down to play ‘Georgia on My Mind’, which he called our state song! Hah! And once again, everyone was up and dancing and singing along to ‘You Found Me’.

_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Jenna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Duluth, GA Show!   Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:26 pm

Georgia...


_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
lovethemtigers

avatar

Posts : 420
Join date : 2009-05-15
Location : Woodstock, Georgia

PostSubject: Re: Duluth, GA Show!   Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:36 am

Jenna wrote:
lovethemtigers wrote:
Okay I get butterflies everytime I watch Hard to Handle. Cant help myself!

MrsOvenMitt - concerning 19, Matt and the handlers. I don't think it would be bad either for Matt to be signed by 19. I'm with you, I think they are considering it. I think Matt may have been manhandled if it weren't for the handler in Atlanta! I am wishing, hoping and praying that they do indeed sign Matt. Between him being a twitter king, a bubbletweet king, a flirter during interviews, his respect for his fans, his voice, his singing, his entertaining, they would be foolish not to sign him!And most of all those piano playing skills. My Gawd when I saw him get down on that piano live and in person, I felt like I was those piano keys!
lol!


LOL you felt like you were those piano keys or you wished you were? Razz

Okay Okay...more like wished I were the Piano Keys! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Duluth, GA Show!   Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:55 pm

Georgia...



_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Giraudian#202

avatar

Posts : 266
Join date : 2009-07-01
Age : 26
Location : Matt's Bed, Be Jealous =P

PostSubject: Re: Duluth, GA Show!   Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:33 pm

[quote="lovethemtigers"][quote="Jenna"]
lovethemtigers wrote:




Okay Okay...more like wished I were the Piano Keys! Twisted Evil

More like...there are certain parts of me...I wish were the keys Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/june_bunny91
Jenna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Duluth, GA Show!   Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:42 pm

Not sure but I think this Review is from 2kids3dogs...


http://www.waltonsun.com/news/duluth-3383-matt-idol.html


Quote :
Matt grabbed the torch passed from Anoop with frenzy. Holy Smokes! He was on fire with “Hard to Handle” starting out sans piano and midway through leaps onto the piano and wakes up the keys as if they were a heart that had stopped beating and given a shot of epinephrine.

The piano came alive and there was no mercy given as Matt pounded the keys, jamming standing up and took the crowd along with him until spent, grateful for the sweet reprieve of “Georgia on My Mind.” Given that we were in Georgia, his crooning made it that much more special calling out “This is your state song isn’t it?” Georgia gave him the love he deserved and then he ended with ‘You Found Me”, one of my favorite songs he covered on the show. Kris Allen and Adam Lambert are definitely the stars of the tour but Matt is the breakout star.

The first half ended with a dueling piano number of “Tell Her About It”, Scott and Matt doing more than justice to the Billy Joel song and a medley group performance, Michael Sarver standing out on “Suspicious Minds” and the tenth through fifth place finishers closed with an old school “Beggin'.”

Don’t Stop Believing” sung by the entire Top 10, ended the show and should be the mantra for these incredibly gifted singers. The concert is worth every penny. I predict we will see more hit records out of this group than any other season. And please, let Matt Giraud be the next one signed to a record label.


_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
2kids3dogs

avatar

Posts : 99
Join date : 2009-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Duluth, GA Show!   Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:19 pm

Thanks Jenna, that is my article! If you click on the link, there are a few pictures of Matt. I am working on an article for a glossy magazine in Florida that will feature some beautiful pictures. It is a quarterly magazine, so it won't be out until their Winter edition. I'll keep you posted!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Duluth, GA Show!   

Back to top Go down
 
Duluth, GA Show!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Similar topics
-
» Mr.Electric's "The White Metal Show"
» Eruption HI-FI: Award Show, Biltmore Ballroom, NYC. 1988
» 1960s "BATMAN" TV show
» Marley Marl's Rap Attack Show on WBLS 107.5 FM, December 1987
» Jah Shaka on David Rodigans Kiss FM Show: October 2001

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: All Things Matt! :: Matt on the American Idol Tour: The Matt Show!-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum