HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  http://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  http://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Share | 

Charlotte, NC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
sgr91

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte, NC   Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:04 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte, NC   Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:59 am

Matt at the buses...

twitter: @JennaSG

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Jenna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte, NC   Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:02 am

Really far away video of Hard To Handle...Part one

Part 2...

Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte, NC   Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:04 am

You Found Me

Back to top Go down
cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte, NC   Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:06 am

sgr91 wrote:
Picture of Matt
http://twitpic.com/ckv0d

What a wonderful wake-up pic! That just took my breath away and my blood is rushing faster!
GOOOOOD MOOOOORNING! Now headed for work!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte, NC   Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:32 am

sgr91 wrote:
Based on her last post, she sounds very young - something about not being allowed to listen to music unless the parents are asleep. So I suspect its best just to ignore her. She will learn talent and sex-appeal as she gets older.

On the flip side, this is the first time I've watched anyone's videos except for Matt's. When did Michael get a faux-hawk - why does everyone want to copy Matt (and mind you, I don't like it on either one of them). His interaction with the audience is really awkward somehow.

YEAH sgr
BTW, Riley I love him being....hm fullfigured - (does that even apply in this case lol). Not much fun if a guy is skinny Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riley 9

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte, NC   Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:56 am

Yes, Matt certainly fills out a pair of pants, cecilie! Those thighs, the booty, and the "package"! But he's definitely NOT chunky! I love you

And thank you sgr91 for posting that GORGEOUS picture of Matty! Wow, look at his dimples! He gets better looking every day, if that's even possible! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte, NC   Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:25 pm

Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte, NC   Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:57 pm

sgr91 wrote:
Picture of Matt

OMG..this is the first time I seen this on the full computer screen instead of my little blackberry screen and I'm like Cecilie..It seriously almost took my breath away! I always feel like when I post stuff like this and say these things it sounds like I'm being so fangirly and over the top but I'm just so.. so.. so...truly at a loss for words sometimes when I look at these beautiful pics of him.. silent
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte, NC   Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:00 pm

Riley 9 wrote:
Yes, Matt certainly fills out a pair of pants, cecilie! Those thighs, the booty, and the "package"! But he's definitely NOT chunky! I love you

And thank you sgr91 for posting that GORGEOUS picture of Matty! Wow, look at his dimples! He gets better looking every day, if that's even possible! cheers

Those people are freakin Crazy!! Don't they know how a dang man is suppose to be built!! you don't want some skinny lil a** guy!! for real...I want some meat on my men!!! Very Happy bounce He is DEFINITELY not "chunky"!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte, NC   Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:03 pm

Jenna wrote:
Matt at the buses...

Is it just me or weren't these girls like soooo checkin him out and his butt!! and then they were talking about getting pictures of it!! hahaha...Also didn't it seem like really quiet??? I couldn't believe there wasn't more screaming!...saying Matt, Matt, Matt!! like usual
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OvenMitt

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte, NC   Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:05 pm

Lisa_M wrote:
sgr91 wrote:
Picture of Matt

OMG..this is the first time I seen this on the full computer screen instead of my little blackberry screen and I'm like Cecilie..It seriously almost took my breath away! I always feel like when I post stuff like this and say these things it sounds like I'm being so fangirly and over the top but I'm just so.. so.. so...truly at a loss for words sometimes when I look at these beautiful pics of him.. silent

HAha! Great minds think alike Lisa. I JUST posted this very pic on Twitter with the caption "Oh yeah. That's the stuff". HAHAAAHAHAA! But seriously, that really is the stuff. So freakin' adorable in that pic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte, NC   Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:18 pm

Jenna wrote:
This is a collection of performances from last night. Matt's part starts at about 1:51. It's You Found Me. Very far away video but good sound.

Wow..you know I haven't really watched anyone else's performances thus far but I must say I think this top 10 has definitely been the best singing group (season) yet...really anoop, danny and kris are excellent singers also..heck even scott and sarver sound pretty good I think...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte, NC   Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:20 pm

OvenMitt wrote:
Lisa_M wrote:
sgr91 wrote:
Picture of Matt

HAha! Great minds think alike Lisa. I JUST posted this very pic on Twitter with the caption "Oh yeah. That's the stuff". HAHAAAHAHAA! But seriously, that really is the stuff. So freakin' adorable in that pic.

Man Ovenmitt I hear ya...you know I've been looking thru all these pictures trying to decide which one I'm gonna print out in a 8 x 10 to have Matt sign at my show because I can't afford to buy one of those program books and I do believe THIS is gonna be the one!! I just LOVE, LOVE this picture of him!! bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riley 9

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte, NC   Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:44 pm

It doesn't look like there are too many videos of Matt's entire songs from the Charlotte concert. Crying or Very sad

But I did find a short version of the concert on YT. Apparently, the guy who posted this video must be a big Adam & Allison fan. Kris gets only 30 seconds at the end, and Scott and Anoop's performances weren't even included! Rolling Eyes

Matt's part comes in at 2:02, and it's a partial recording of Georgia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYo4MxQ1CF4
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte, NC   Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:20 pm

cecilie wrote:
sgr91 wrote:
Picture of Matt

What a wonderful wake-up pic! That just took my breath away and my blood is rushing faster!
GOOOOOD MOOOOORNING! Now headed for work!

This is the picture Meg took. This is when he had just passed us and I called out to Matt, "Matt please could you just look this way and smile, please, Matt"....LOL I am a foolish woman!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte, NC   Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:30 pm

Okay. Sorry I haven't had a chance to get on here yet. I'll try to type as much as I can before Hubby gets home. Thanks to Flickr i attended the Charlotte concert. Flickr you are the bomb. I need to meet you sometime and take you to dinner or something!

I bought 4 tickets online for the Atlanta show off of ebay on Thursday night just before midnight for $120. They were in the nosebleed section, but at least I was going, so I pmd Flickr and told her I couldnt' use the ticket.
But after the concert my daughter - Haleigh - was totally head over heels with Matt and Convinced me to pm Flickr and ask if the ticket was still available. And it was. Even though I was thirlled for Atlanta, I was left wanting cuz I didn't get to have my picture made with Matt. So when Flickr told me I could still use the ticket, I told my hubby that I was driving 4 hours to see the concert...that Haleigh really wanted to go! lol! So I woke her up and told her the good news. I figured we could find another ticket when we got there. And we did - her ticket was given to us just a little before the doors open and it was on the FLOOR with the peeps that gave it to her!!!!

Anyways....we drove 4 hours to Charlotte. Just missed the meet and greet before the show by literally 15 minutes. So we went in the Arena. It was amazing. My seat was amazing - thank you Flickr! And Sgr for telling me to contact her.

The concert was better in charlotte then in Atlanta...except for Georgia..Matt rocked the house in Georgia when he sang Georgia. Anyways. I stood and screamed and yelled for Matt throughout his entire set..and for the group number too! Once again, we left after Adam to hit the fences.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte, NC   Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:21 pm

Okay Part 2 -

When we get outside I see two young girls with fedoras on and a lady standing with them. My daughter wants to go further down, but I want to stop next to the fedoras. I figure if they are wearing fedoras they gotta be Matt fans. I'd rather stand by Matt fans than Adam and Kris'. The lady standing next to me sees my photo of Matt and ask me where I got it. WE start talking. She shows me her sign and she is none other then MFTL#3Meg..... I tell her who I am....and we talk. She tells me she met Matt before the show. Shows me the picture. Tells me she gave Matt the book.

anyways....the first three idols to come out are the women...Lil, Megan and Allison. Alli is so cute! It was so funny cuz there was this palmetto bug (cock roach) running around the ground and almost came by us and everyone was screaming. When Alli is headed our way the bug runs across her path and she does a little jig and jog and screams when she sees the bug. Gosh I wish we had it on video. It was funny and cute!

Haleigh was able to get a picture with Alli and Meg - so this was very encouraging...I was getting very exctied and impatient. I kept saying "Come on Matt...please come out." We forgot to catch Lil on her way back by us...cuz the guys were coming out and we were getting tooo excited waiting for Matt to come out.

Kris came out next, then Adam! The Crowd went wild. I think Michael, then Danny and then Scott came out next. Matt was next with Anoop being last. It was awesome! Michael told us he would get a picture when he came back by. Kris gets in front of us and I am handing hi my paper to sign and he looks me right in the eye, with that crooked smile of his and says to me "How are you tonight?" OMG> If I were a Kris fan I would have melted. IF only Matt would speak to me like that... lol!
So I asked Kris if he would take a picture with my daughter and he did. Such a sweet guy!!!!!!
Danny passed us once too and he said we could take his picture while he ws signing autographs..just jump in the picture and he called my daughter "Sweetie"...awee. Danny is really sweet...he truly is.
Adam told us he didn't have time to take pictures, he wanted to make sure and greet everyone. That's fine, I understand.
Michael Sarver came back through the line a second time and took a great picture with Haleigh, callled her sweetie and said "I told ya'll I'd be back!" OMG so sweet! I really really like Michael.
Scotty and Todd passed once but he was crossing with Danny - i think it's all kind of blur -so we didn't get a pic with him.

Anoop - I am just not sure about him. On friday in atlanta he only signed half the lines autograph and didn't seem very happy to be out there - and then on saturday night I asked him to take a pic with Haleigh and Meg asked him for her daughters and he told us that he didn't have time, so we asked "When you come back" and he flat out said "No"....... Crying or Very sad Oh well.......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte, NC   Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:30 pm

And now part 3 - Meeting Matty G the second night in a row....

the fist time Matt passes us in the line he just is signing autographs. We get a picture of him...but then when he gets about 2 to 3 more people down I say to him.."matt, can you just look at us and smile so we can take your picture...please Matt...please.." and he did, flashed us a smile with those dimples.

When Matt comes back...the crowd is just about gone because all that's left outside is Matt and danny. The fans leave after adam is gone...... cheers

I take a picture of Meg with Matt and her twins. Then she takes the one of me, haleigh and Matt. Matt tells Meg that he really liked the book. She asked him if he looked at it and he says "yes" he tells her that it was very sweet and he really appreciated it and "you guys mean so much to me" and he told Meg that he really enjoyed her bubble tweets...He was so sweeet to Meg. I was so excited..he was speaking to her like you would someone you knew personally. So...he gets further away signing more autographs. Then crowd is small...so i think "why not?" Haleigh and I both start saying "Matt...Matt...Matt" he looks at us..and I ask, "matt would you please come back and take a individual picture with both of us...please"
He thinks for a second and then says "ok"..so he comes back and takes one with Haleigh and then one with me. Such a sweet guy! So unbelievably sexy! Sometime during all of this I tell Matt that we drove 4 hours just to see him....!!!!

It was so surreal...so it was easy to drive home in the middle of the night. We left Charlotte at 12:30 am and got home to Georgia, north of atlanta at 4:30 Am!!!! What a day, what a night...what an experience.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte, NC   Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:32 pm

Okay so here is the picture that we took with our camera when I asked Matt to please smile so we could take his picture..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sgr91

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte, NC   Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:58 pm

OK, so you just made my day! Thanks for the great recap - I feel like I was there. I'm thrilled that after you met him, you actually think more highly of him than beforehand - that's rare with people in the spotlight.
I agree with you on Anoop. There is just something not warm about him. When he and Matt are together, he seems to liven up but alone, not so much.
Lastly, I'm glad to hear he liked the book. I was a little worries since we didn't hear anything from him about the book since he got it and he usually shouts out to other groups that give him gifts. I thought it turned out pretty well but we all have our insecurities.
Lastly, I think you need to come to GR for his home show. You know if Cecilie can make it from Denmark, you can make it from Atlanta - its a short flight and now that Delta owns Northwest, you should have no trouble finding a flight!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riley 9

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte, NC   Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:43 am

sgr91 wrote:
OK, so you just made my day! Thanks for the great recap - I feel like I was there. I'm thrilled that after you met him, you actually think more highly of him than beforehand - that's rare with people in the spotlight.
I agree with you on Anoop. There is just something not warm about him. When he and Matt are together, he seems to liven up but alone, not so much.
Lastly, I'm glad to hear he liked the book. I was a little worries since we didn't hear anything from him about the book since he got it and he usually shouts out to other groups that give him gifts. I thought it turned out pretty well but we all have our insecurities.
Lastly, I think you need to come to GR for his home show. You know if Cecilie can make it from Denmark, you can make it from Atlanta - its a short flight and now that Delta owns Northwest, you should have no trouble finding a flight!

YAY! We have confirmation that Matt read the book! I think sgr91 and I were discussing this in the chat room on Sunday, right? sunny

lovethemtigers, I'm so happy for you that you had two opportunities to meet Matt! cheers And you said he was so accommodating to you and your family, even after the concert where there was a big crowd!

I have been trying to keep up with all of the fan encounters with Matt that have been posted here and on My Idol, Idol Forum, etc. So far, I have noted that Matt and Michael are tied for the most pre-show appearances. Matt missed only Arizona (it was like 110 degrees out there!), and I think Michael missed only Tampa (and Michael has a broken foot!). I love you Danny and Kris are in second place and usually are out there meeting fans before the concerts. Next, I would say Scott (who is assisted by brother Todd), then probably Megan. Then the ones who make the fewest appearances are Anoop, Allison, Lil, and ADAM is last because he came out before Portland ONLY! Rolling Eyes

Here's the link to the thread where they keep track of which Idols came out to meet fans. I find all of this very interesting...
http://idolforums.com/index.php?showtopic=618730

I can understand if an Idol isn't feeling well, but Anoop, Lil, Allison and Adam could not have been sick before EVERY FRIGGIN' SHOW! Crying or Very sad I think we're all so lucky to be fans of a musician that truly appreciates his fans and actually takes the time to meet them. I have said this before, but Matt is NOT contractually obligated to come out before the concerts, but he does it anyway because he enjoys the experience. Very Happy Like 99% of all the fan reports that I have read say that Matt is one of the sweetest an funniest Idols they have met. It just goes to show you that a lot of the "haters" on the Idol web sites were picking on Matt, Danny and Michael during the season, but on tour, these 3 guys are really gaining the respect of more AI fans. Many reviewers on MJ's blog say they are "so surprised" that Matt, Danny and Michael are very sweet and polite when they meet them. Well, duh! We already knew that about Matt! Wink For some reason, some haters liked to post that Matt was smug, entitled, bitchy, douchey, etc. based on seeing him on TV a couple of times! I'm so glad Matt has this opportunity to show what his real personality is like-- charming, thoughtful AND HUMBLE!

I don't want to spend too much time bashing the other Idols, but some of them have done nothing to endear themselves to the fans. IMO, Anoop is acting very cold-- he rarely comes out before the shows, and I have read that he doesn't allow anyone to take a picture WITH him, only a picture OF him! WHATEVER! Rolling Eyes

I think the three girls are intimidated by all the female fans being excited to meet the male Idols, so they don't like coming out either. Reportedly, Lil got upset in Greensboro (?) after she came out because the crowd was chanting for Adam to come out and ignored her. Also, I just read a review at My Idol that said Allison was kind of rude when a young female fan asked her to pass a gift on to Adam because the security guards had just announced he was not going to show up. Supposedly, Allison said something like, does anyone else have any bras or thongs they want me to give to Adam? No Not that I blame Allison because she must get tired of seeing all the lingerie thrown at Adam during their "Slow Ride" duet! She hates the lingerie on stage so much, she usually just kicks it away; she NEVER picks them up! EWWW! Poor girl! Crying or Very sad

If anything, Adam is the one who should spend more time before and after the shows, meeting fans, since apparently, he's the one who seems the most popular this year. To be fair, I know about the rumors that his stalker is following him to the concerts. Believe me, I have read a lot of excuses coming from Adam's fans why he doesn't go out before/after the concerts, so I have dubbed them "The Adam Apologists"! LOL Razz [END OF MY RANT! Wink ]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cranberry

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte, NC   Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:53 am

Lisa_M wrote:
Riley 9 wrote:

Those people are freakin Crazy!! Don't they know how a dang man is suppose to be built!! you don't want some skinny lil a** guy!! for real...I want some meat on my men!!! Very Happy bounce He is DEFINITELY not "chunky"!

VIVA LA MEAT! It´s all in the right places. Couldn´t settle for less!! No sir! sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattyfan

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte, NC   Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:48 am

Thank you for the recap, Tigers! Wish I could meet Matt, too. Someday...on his solo tour. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte, NC   Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:24 am

lovethemtigers wrote:
And now part 3 - Meeting Matty G the second night in a row....

the fist time Matt passes us in the line he just is signing autographs. We get a picture of him...but then when he gets about 2 to 3 more people down I say to him.."matt, can you just look at us and smile so we can take your picture...please Matt...please.." and he did, flashed us a smile with those dimples.

When Matt comes back...the crowd is just about gone because all that's left outside is Matt and danny. The fans leave after adam is gone...... cheers

I take a picture of Meg with Matt and her twins. Then she takes the one of me, haleigh and Matt. Matt tells Meg that he really liked the book. She asked him if he looked at it and he says "yes" he tells her that it was very sweet and he really appreciated it and "you guys mean so much to me" and he told Meg that he really enjoyed her bubble tweets...He was so sweeet to Meg. I was so excited..he was speaking to her like you would someone you knew personally. So...he gets further away signing more autographs. Then crowd is small...so i think "why not?" Haleigh and I both start saying "Matt...Matt...Matt" he looks at us..and I ask, "matt would you please come back and take a individual picture with both of us...please"
He thinks for a second and then says "ok"..so he comes back and takes one with Haleigh and then one with me. Such a sweet guy! So unbelievably sexy! Sometime during all of this I tell Matt that we drove 4 hours just to see him....!!!!

It was so surreal...so it was easy to drive home in the middle of the night. We left Charlotte at 12:30 am and got home to Georgia, north of atlanta at 4:30 Am!!!! What a day, what a night...what an experience.

Awe Tiger!!
I know it's crazy but I literally teared up from pure excitement reading your recap of meeting Matty. And I am SO thrilled that he was so sweet to you and Meg and your daughter.

Jesus - I don't get anything done at all at work and all phonecalls etc MAN i just can't wait to get them over with. I just sit and go bla.bla.bla blablabla in my head LOL Workrelated stuff - BORING and completely NOT interesting at this moment...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte, NC   

Back to top Go down

Charlotte, NC
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next