HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  http://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  http://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Share | 

Charlotte, NC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jenna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte, NC   Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:14 am

Georgia...good quality sound

twitter: @JennaSG

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte, NC   Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:05 am

cecilie wrote:
lovethemtigers wrote:
And now part 3 - Meeting Matty G the second night in a row....

the fist time Matt passes us in the line he just is signing autographs. We get a picture of him...but then when he gets about 2 to 3 more people down I say to him.."matt, can you just look at us and smile so we can take your picture...please Matt...please.." and he did, flashed us a smile with those dimples.

When Matt comes back...the crowd is just about gone because all that's left outside is Matt and danny. The fans leave after adam is gone...... cheers

I take a picture of Meg with Matt and her twins. Then she takes the one of me, haleigh and Matt. Matt tells Meg that he really liked the book. She asked him if he looked at it and he says "yes" he tells her that it was very sweet and he really appreciated it and "you guys mean so much to me" and he told Meg that he really enjoyed her bubble tweets...He was so sweeet to Meg. I was so excited..he was speaking to her like you would someone you knew personally. So...he gets further away signing more autographs. Then crowd is small...so i think "why not?" Haleigh and I both start saying "Matt...Matt...Matt" he looks at us..and I ask, "matt would you please come back and take a individual picture with both of us...please"
He thinks for a second and then says "ok"..so he comes back and takes one with Haleigh and then one with me. Such a sweet guy! So unbelievably sexy! Sometime during all of this I tell Matt that we drove 4 hours just to see him....!!!!

It was so surreal...so it was easy to drive home in the middle of the night. We left Charlotte at 12:30 am and got home to Georgia, north of atlanta at 4:30 Am!!!! What a day, what a night...what an experience.

Awe Tiger!!
I know it's crazy but I literally teared up from pure excitement reading your recap of meeting Matty. And I am SO thrilled that he was so sweet to you and Meg and your daughter.

Jesus - I don't get anything done at all at work and all phonecalls etc MAN i just can't wait to get them over with. I just sit and go bla.bla.bla blablabla in my head LOL Workrelated stuff - BORING and completely NOT interesting at this moment...

I totally understand. I was very honored and excited to meet Matt. It's the first time I can recall meeting someone that I love so much and have seen on tv, etc and got to take a picture with. I know what you mean about tearing up. A few years ago when Iwas all about Johnny depp one of the girls I chatted with on the POTC forum posted a video of her encouner with Johnny at the Dead Man's Chest Premier and I was in tears watching her excitement. Anyways, I feel like a young teenage girl that has a major crush....I can't sleep, or eat.....I have barely ate a bite since Friday! But that's good cuz I need to loose some weight!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte, NC   Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:06 am

Jenna wrote:
Georgia...good quality sound

Wow thanks Jenna - that is AWESOME sound quality!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte, NC   Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:28 am

Oh by the way here is the picture Matt came back to take with My Daughter. Haleigh has been star-struck by Matt too! She even made her own CD of his music yesterday! So happy!!!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte, NC   Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:20 pm

lovethemtigers wrote:
Oh by the way here is the picture Matt came back to take with My Daughter. Haleigh has been star-struck by Matt too! She even made her own CD of his music yesterday! So happy!!!!!

Awe they look so adorable, Mr and Miss Dimple. She is a lovely girl!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
megryan67

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte, NC   Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:30 pm

OvenMitt wrote:
Lisa_M wrote:
sgr91 wrote:
Picture of Matt
http://twitpic.com/ckv0d

OMG..this is the first time I seen this on the full computer screen instead of my little blackberry screen and I'm like Cecilie..It seriously almost took my breath away! I always feel like when I post stuff like this and say these things it sounds like I'm being so fangirly and over the top but I'm just so.. so.. so...truly at a loss for words sometimes when I look at these beautiful pics of him.. silent

HAha! Great minds think alike Lisa. I JUST posted this very pic on Twitter with the caption "Oh yeah. That's the stuff". HAHAAAHAHAA! But seriously, that really is the stuff. So freakin' adorable in that pic.

Hey, That's the picture I took of Matt in Charlotte last Saturday. Thanks for posting. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
megryan67

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte, NC   Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:34 pm

megryan67 wrote:
OvenMitt wrote:
Lisa_M wrote:
sgr91 wrote:
Picture of Matt

OMG..this is the first time I seen this on the full computer screen instead of my little blackberry screen and I'm like Cecilie..It seriously almost took my breath away! I always feel like when I post stuff like this and say these things it sounds like I'm being so fangirly and over the top but I'm just so.. so.. so...truly at a loss for words sometimes when I look at these beautiful pics of him.. silent

HAha! Great minds think alike Lisa. I JUST posted this very pic on Twitter with the caption "Oh yeah. That's the stuff". HAHAAAHAHAA! But seriously, that really is the stuff. So freakin' adorable in that pic.

Hey, That's the picture I took of Matt in Charlotte last Saturday. Thanks for posting. Smile
BTW, The forum book was given to him in the afternoon before this picture. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte, NC   Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:38 pm

megryan67 wrote:
megryan67 wrote:
OvenMitt wrote:
Lisa_M wrote:
sgr91 wrote:
Picture of Matt

BTW, The forum book was given to him in the afternoon before this picture. Smile
No wonder he looked so happy lol - man he looks good - them pearly whites and those dimples...ahhh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
megryan67

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte, NC   Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:07 pm

It's amazing how fast Matt pictures get picked up by people.
I don't mind it being used on other websites, feel free , just copyright them, please.
Thank you,
Meg Watson
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattyfan

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte, NC   Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:36 pm

[quote="lovethemtigers]
I feel like a young teenage girl that has a major crush....I can't sleep, or eat.....I have barely ate a bite since Friday! But that's good cuz I need to loose some weight![/quote]

Oh Tiger, you got a bad case of Mattylitis! Don't worry, ride along and get huge doses of Matt potions from the Web... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
graciecat

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte, NC   Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:04 pm

mattyfan wrote:
[quote="lovethemtigers]
I feel like a young teenage girl that has a major crush....I can't sleep, or eat.....I have barely ate a bite since Friday! But that's good cuz I need to loose some weight!
Oh Tiger, you got a bad case of Mattylitis! Don't worry, ride along and get huge doses of Matt potions from the Web... Very Happy[/quote]

I'm right there with ya Tiger! I didn't act like this when I WAS a teenager --many, many moons ago!! Laughing This may be the one summer I actually lose weight-- I wonder how many calories you burn per hour when checking the forum, typing, surfing the net, checking for videos, tweeting and any other Matty connection activities! lol! Think there is a lot of Mattylitis going around right now Mattyfan!! Need a gallon jug of Matt potion now! drunken
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pasnthru

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte, NC   Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:29 pm

lovethemtigers wrote:

What a great picture. She's beautiful!! I bet that picture will be framed and hung in her room I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte, NC   Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:43 pm

lovethemtigers wrote:

tiger..your daughter is so pretty! Her and Matt look so cute together! Lol..Look how beautiful his eyes are!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Giraudian#202

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte, NC   Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:44 pm

lovethemtigers wrote:

She is really pretty! She looks like Stevie Wright a little bit(everyone remember her?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/june_bunny91
Jenna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte, NC   Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:29 am

Quote :
Concert was amazing. I enjoyed every second of it. The build up to Adam was so intense, everyone was on the edge of their seats. When he came out, it was so loud. But, exciting. My hands were shaking so bad, I could barely capture a picture. I sat 6th row, center and my view was incredible. I believe Adam & Matt put on the best show.

I left during Kris's performance of Heartless, So I could get a spot at the barricades. And, I got an amazing spot. I met all 10 Idols and got their autographs. Got hugs from Danny and Kris. Matt told me I was gorgeous(such a flirt) Adam talked with me for about 5 mins. I got pics with all of them except Matt, Michael and Anoop. It was the best night of my LIFE!!!

LOL Matt is such a flirt and sweetie!

Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte, NC   Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:34 am

Giraudian#202 wrote:
lovethemtigers wrote:

She is really pretty! She looks like Stevie Wright a little bit(everyone remember her?)

Thank you all for the compliments on my daughter! You know what? In this picture she does look a litle bit like Stevie Wright. Yes, I do remember her. Friday night at the Atlanta concert people all around us were telling her she looked like all kinds of different celebrities. Not in this picture so much, but alot of her schoolmates tell her she looks like Scarlett Johanasen. In middle school they use to call her Mini Scarlett.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte, NC   Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:35 am

megryan67 wrote:
OvenMitt wrote:
Lisa_M wrote:
sgr91 wrote:
Picture of Matt

Hey Meg, You put this on Twitter and I think Sgr got it off of that the night that you posted it, or the next morning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
megryan67

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte, NC   Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:45 pm

That's fine, I don't mind it on here. Just sounded like some people were using it elsewhere on twitter, etc. We just usually try to put the copyright by the people's pic that they took when we post on social networks. Smile No problem sgr91.
Your daughter does look like Scarlett Johanson! She's beautiful! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
megryan67

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte, NC   Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:55 pm

Jenna wrote:
Matt at the buses...

Stop it at 17 sec. and you can see my pink sign to the left and then Matt points out to me and tells people to move over and let me through. ( I love him!!) Very Happy
You can see my arm in the end of this video hugging Matt.
This is when I gave him the book for the forum. It's not on tape though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte, NC   Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:56 pm

megryan67 wrote:
Jenna wrote:
Matt at the buses...

Stop it at 17 sec. and you can see my pink sign to the left and then Matt points out to me and tells people to move over and let me through. ( I love him!!) Very Happy

Awe meg that is so sweet! Matt is so good to his fans!

Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte, NC   Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:34 pm

megryan67 wrote:
Jenna wrote:
Matt at the buses...

OMG MEG! OMG MEG! You didn't tell me he hugged you! He stood there a good bit talking to you. I wasn't there at that time to help you remember what he said. What did he say to you????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte, NC   Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:20 pm

lovethemtigers wrote:
Giraudian#202 wrote:
lovethemtigers wrote:

Thank you all for the compliments on my daughter! You know what? In this picture she does look a litle bit like Stevie Wright. Yes, I do remember her. Friday night at the Atlanta concert people all around us were telling her she looked like all kinds of different celebrities. Not in this picture so much, but alot of her schoolmates tell her she looks like Scarlett Johanasen. In middle school they use to call her Mini Scarlett.

Ohh MY Gosh..now that you say that Tiger..she DOES look like Mini Scarlett!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte, NC   Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:11 pm

Partial YFM...

Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte, NC   Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:05 am

YFM

Back to top Go down
megryan67

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte, NC   Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:20 pm

lovethemtigers wrote:
megryan67 wrote:
Jenna wrote:
Matt at the buses...

OMG MEG! OMG MEG! You didn't tell me he hugged you! He stood there a good bit talking to you. I wasn't there at that time to help you remember what he said. What did he say to you????

I wish you were there at that time to help me remember! LOL! That is when I gave him the gift from this forum that sgr had made. I did get a hug, after he moved ppl out of the way for me to get to him. lol. He also sang one verse from PTLover to me, after I gave him the gift. (I'm sure it was the sign Smile)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte, NC   

Back to top Go down

Charlotte, NC
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next