Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Greensboro, NC Show

Go down 
+14
graciecat
pasnthru
mero17
cranberry
macigirl
crys7
sgr91
Lisa_M
mattyg93
Lana
Puppyeyes82
hazuki
Riley 9
Jenna
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
graciecat

graciecat

Greensboro, NC Show - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greensboro, NC Show   Greensboro, NC Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:24 pm

Jenna wrote:
From a 13 year old on MJ's...too cute!

Quote :
After that I saw (the person for who I was rooting for this whole season) Matt Giraud! EEK! I was so nervous! And mind u i was dressed in Matt’s tour colors (black & white. The color of piano keys, and his signiture fedora) So right away he knew i was a fan of him! Smile I gave him his gift (hehe) and asked him if I could take a pic with him. He said sure and we took the pic. After that he asked me my name (gosh I’m getting butterflies just thinking about it) And of course I said “Anthea.” Then he says “Well Anthea, thank you so much. You are very sweet.” Smile Then he extends his hand to shake mine and haha. I think I was looking at his hand before i realized I needed to shake it. He has a really firm handshake. And mind you he smells dang good! Really Really fresh, sweet, and clean smelling. Smile Then since he was spending so much time with us we asked if he could sign the fedora and he said “Oo, fedora!”. Lol than signed it. And just when we thanked him as he was abt to leave he noticed my purse (Which was Louie Vuitton) and touched my arm and said, “oo I love your purse! I love Louie!.” Lol. that just brightened my day. Than he walked away to meet other fans.

Matt Giraud:
My favorite! Smile I loved his intro. Very hott. Lol People were clapping for “Hard to Handle”, but sadly dimmed down in the middle of “Georgia”. He is a very good piano player. (I wish I could play as good as him) I remember in the middle of “Georgia” he wiped his face with his fedora. Lol. After “Georgia”, he sang “You Found Me”. Most people were sitting down and he told them to “Make some noise! You guys are getting to quiet.” Or something along those lines. I liked his set but I wish he could have picked a better song rather than “You Found Me.” He REALLY NEEDS A RECORD DEAL!!

Group Medley:
I thought the group medley was good. I loved their song “Beggin.” I’ve had that song stuck in my head for the past couple days now. Matt and Scott were AMAZING on the piano. Sometimes Matt wouldn’t even have to look at the keys to play. In the middle of the song when Lil and Anoop started rapping that was really catchy. Overall they all sounded good.

* When Matt came out that night I was so happy. Haha I got another picture with him and he seemed to remember me from that afternoon. That made me feel special. Razz

AAHH that is so cute--- and she definitely has good taste in men, even at her age! Love the Louie Vuitton part as we know how Matt loves Louie stuff too!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
graciecat

graciecat

PostSubject: Re: Greensboro, NC Show   Greensboro, NC Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:25 pm

pasnthru wrote:
cranberry wrote:
mero17 wrote:
Greensboro, NC Show - Page 3 Anth112]

*No Comment* I love you

There.He.Comes. Like a Star @ heaven

What idiot was it who said the word "chunky" and Matt in the same sentence?? This man is rock hard and fiiiiiiine tongue

THUD!
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Greensboro, NC Show   Greensboro, NC Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:53 pm

graciecat wrote:
pasnthru wrote:
cranberry wrote:
mero17 wrote:

*No Comment* I love you

What idiot was it who said the word "chunky" and Matt in the same sentence?? This man is rock hard and fiiiiiiine tongue

THUD!

OH HELP ME - Please - I JUST LOVE hiim in that shirt!! I just wanna....well no words...
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Greensboro, NC Show   Greensboro, NC Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:15 pm

cecilie wrote:
graciecat wrote:
pasnthru wrote:
cranberry wrote:
mero17 wrote:

*No Comment* I love you

THUD!

OH HELP ME - Please - I JUST LOVE hiim in that shirt!! I just wanna....well no words...

I'm just gonna add to what Cecilie said about this pic..OH LORD Help me!! and well no words..just alot of dirty thoughts!! Razz bounce
Back to top Go down
graciecat

graciecat

PostSubject: Re: Greensboro, NC Show   Greensboro, NC Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:35 pm

Lisa_M wrote:
cecilie wrote:
graciecat wrote:
pasnthru wrote:
cranberry wrote:
mero17 wrote:

*No Comment* I love you

THUD!

I'm just gonna add to what Cecilie said about this pic..OH LORD Help me!! and well no words..just alot of dirty thoughts!! Razz bounce

THUD AGAIN! Crap he even makes wooden pallets and cinder blocks look good! I didn't even notice the background at my first post but after I recovered from my first Thud I thought--- Where is he-- LOWES?
Back to top Go down
macigirl

macigirl

PostSubject: Re: Greensboro, NC Show   Greensboro, NC Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:56 pm

graciecat wrote:
Lisa_M wrote:
cecilie wrote:
graciecat wrote:
pasnthru wrote:
cranberry wrote:
mero17 wrote:

*No Comment* I love you

THUD!

THUD AGAIN! Crap he even makes wooden pallets and cinder blocks look good! I didn't even notice the background at my first post but after I recovered from my first Thud I thought--- Where is he-- LOWES?

I don't think we have reposted this pic enough. cheers

Hot damn, Matt!! Just when I leave for the day and feel a LITTLE LESS OBSESSED for half a minute, I come home and see this rugged, manly, bulging, swaggering Matt pic. There is no hope for me. I will remain obsessed for the long haul, I think. sunny
Back to top Go down
graciecat

graciecat

PostSubject: Re: Greensboro, NC Show   Greensboro, NC Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:03 pm

macigirl wrote:
graciecat wrote:
Lisa_M wrote:
cecilie wrote:
graciecat wrote:
pasnthru wrote:
cranberry wrote:
mero17 wrote:

*No Comment* I love you

THUD!

I don't think we have reposted this pic enough. cheers

Hot damn, Matt!! Just when I leave for the day and feel a LITTLE LESS OBSESSED for half a minute, I come home and see this rugged, manly, bulging, swaggering Matt pic. There is no hope for me. I will remain obsessed for the long haul, I think. sunny

Gotta keep the pic going... Now Maci, You know you love it!
Back to top Go down
pasnthru

pasnthru

PostSubject: Re: Greensboro, NC Show   Greensboro, NC Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:49 pm

On a thread today about the GMA show with Kris & Adam they were talking about Kris and how there should be a ban on plaid because it's so boring. Every one of those posters should see this pic. I think they'd change their mind tongue
Back to top Go down
cranberry

cranberry

PostSubject: Re: Greensboro, NC Show   Greensboro, NC Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:59 pm

pasnthru wrote:
On a thread today about the GMA show with Kris & Adam they were talking about Kris and how there should be a ban on plaid because it's so boring. Every one of those posters should see this pic. I think they'd change their mind tongue

They would! There is nothing boring about the plaid! On Matt! Smile
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Greensboro, NC Show   Greensboro, NC Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:08 pm

pasnthru wrote:

In a heartbeat!
I love him in plaid, in suits, in his leatherjacket - he could wear anything...sigh...or nothing Embarassed
Back to top Go down
macigirl

macigirl

PostSubject: Re: Greensboro, NC Show   Greensboro, NC Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:16 pm

Greensboro has turned into one hot thread!! tongue
Back to top Go down
cranberry

cranberry

PostSubject: Re: Greensboro, NC Show   Greensboro, NC Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:39 pm

cecilie wrote:
pasnthru wrote:

In a heartbeat!
I love him in plaid, in suits, in his leatherjacket - he could wear anything...sigh...or nothing Embarassed

Trying to stay awake..I love him in jeans,striped shirts,cardigans,with hats and without hats,I love the softer hair-cut more and I absolutely love the tour out-fit and especially those pants. "Nothing" is good too! Smile
Back to top Go down
graciecat

graciecat

PostSubject: Re: Greensboro, NC Show   Greensboro, NC Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:47 pm

cranberry wrote:
cecilie wrote:
pasnthru wrote:

In a heartbeat!

Trying to stay awake..I love him in jeans,striped shirts,cardigans,with hats and without hats,I love the softer hair-cut more and I absolutely love the tour out-fit and especially those pants. "Nothing" is good too! Smile

Sheesh Cranberry- You sure are a hard woman to please!! lol!
Back to top Go down
cranberry

cranberry

PostSubject: Re: Greensboro, NC Show   Greensboro, NC Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:54 pm

graciecat wrote:
cranberry wrote:
cecilie wrote:
pasnthru wrote:

In a heartbeat!

Oops,I forgot the plaids,3 buttons unbuttoned! lol!
Back to top Go down
graciecat

graciecat

PostSubject: Re: Greensboro, NC Show   Greensboro, NC Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:05 pm

cranberry wrote:
graciecat wrote:
cranberry wrote:
cecilie wrote:
pasnthru wrote:

In a heartbeat!

Oops,I forgot the plaids,3 buttons unbuttoned! lol!

Now You're Talkin' ~ tongue bounce
Back to top Go down
iluvmatt

iluvmatt

PostSubject: Re: Greensboro, NC Show   Greensboro, NC Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:13 pm

I love that picture! What a stud! Smile
Back to top Go down
graciecat

graciecat

PostSubject: Re: Greensboro, NC Show   Greensboro, NC Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:08 am

Jenna wrote:
Ok I have no idea who this guy is but he was hysterical. He is giving a review of the Greensboro concert. It is long so if you don't want to watch the whole thing Matt's part starts at about 7:28 and he gives Matt an amazing review!

So glad you posted this video Jenna. This reviewer is named hotelangel and he reviews all Idol shows and concerts. You are right he is absolutely hilarious! He WAS NOT a Matt fan at all during the season--- picked on everything, esp. the mole. He also made hilarious comments about Matt's tight pants.Laughing In fairness, he usually makes funny comments about all idols. I loved how he praises Matt's concert performance. Another 2x4 whack and another Matty convert is born! lol!
Back to top Go down
tonia

PostSubject: Re: Greensboro, NC Show   Greensboro, NC Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:27 am

cranberry wrote:
Jenna wrote:
No need to apologize I was just teasing you!

I am disappointed in you girls. How did you miss this picture? It's from the same place.

Greensboro, NC Show - Page 3 Those_10

Thank you Lord.And Jenna.
Have been away and this is what I have been missing.

Okay, this is leaving me tongue-tied. Words are not enough to describe what this picture is doing to me..... I. REST. MY. CASE.
Back to top Go down
Giraudian#202

Giraudian#202

PostSubject: Re: Greensboro, NC Show   Greensboro, NC Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:32 pm

mero17 wrote:

*No Comment* I love you

"You can tell from the way I use my walk, I'm a woman's man" Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/june_bunny91
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Greensboro, NC Show   Greensboro, NC Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 8:53 pm

HTH...

Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Greensboro, NC Show   Greensboro, NC Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 8:56 pm

You Found Me..

Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Greensboro, NC Show   Greensboro, NC Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 4:08 pm

Georgia

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greensboro, NC Show   Greensboro, NC Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greensboro, NC Show
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3