HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  http://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  http://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Share | 

Meeting our Matt!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
mero17

PostSubject: Re: Meeting our Matt!   Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:43 am

lovethemtigers wrote:
macigirl wrote:
lovethemtigers wrote:
Okay last night in my drunken state I told the story - but it's graphic. So i deleted it - i you want a good laugh I'will pm it to anyone who is interested!

Love Tigers!

I read it and practically spilled my coffee all over myself. Thanks for the laugh and you got me going this morning! Yeehaw! Laughing

p.s. I didn't think it would last long on this forum. But it was great while it lasted! Embarassed

OMG you saw it! I just resent it to you through pm cuz i was't sure if you'd sent it or not. My bff is laughing at me now cuz i woke up jumped off the sofa and was like "oh no, I can't believe I put that on there i've got to get it off"

So I sent hubby off to the store so i could get on here and get it off. She is laughing cuz she has seen a lot more stuff worse than that on the Adam site she goes too. I'm just too shy and embarassed! Embarassed

Read it too!! Your friend cracked me up!! The time Difference thing is awesome..hahaha lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cranberry

PostSubject: Re: Meeting our Matt!   Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:03 am

lovethemtigers wrote:
Okay last night in my drunken state I told the story - but it's graphic. So i deleted it - i you want a good laugh I'will pm it to anyone who is interested!

Love Tigers!
Ha-ha I read it too! After Dark stuff for sure.. Put some ,ahem, images to my mind too. He is such a treat! lol! lol!

Last edited by cranberry on Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
macigirl

PostSubject: Re: Meeting our Matt!   Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:16 am

lovethemtigers wrote:
macigirl wrote:
lovethemtigers wrote:

Love Tigers!

I read it and practically spilled my coffee all over myself. Thanks for the laugh and you got me going this morning! Yeehaw! Laughing

p.s. I didn't think it would last long on this forum. But it was great while it lasted! Embarassed

OMG you saw it! I just resent it to you through pm cuz i was't sure if you'd sent it or not. My bff is laughing at me now cuz i woke up jumped off the sofa and was like "oh no, I can't believe I put that on there i've got to get it off"

So I sent hubby off to the store so i could get on here and get it off. She is laughing cuz she has seen a lot more stuff worse than that on the Adam site she goes too. I'm just too shy and embarassed! Embarassed

Hey Tigers! LOL at your morning remorse!! But just so you know..it was the best thing i ever read here! bom
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting our Matt!   Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:13 pm

lovethemtigers wrote:
macigirl wrote:
lovethemtigers wrote:

Love Tigers!

Tigers send it to me and I'll see if it is ok to post. They do have rules here about po rn. ..LOL!

twitter: @JennaSG

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
graciecat

PostSubject: Re: Meeting our Matt!   Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:31 pm

graciecat wrote:
lovethemtigers wrote:
I don't kow Cecilie - I like the edginess! Makes him seem wild and untameable!

That reminds me about something my bff said to me one night about Matt and it's too Shocked to publish! It's x-rated! But omg what she said to me left me sleepless for a couple of nights and I couldn't look at Matt for awhile without thinking about it.....OMG!

Don't you tease us Tigers!! Tell-- Do Tell!!

Loved your story! Don't think I will be looking at Matt the same for quite awhile!! Embarassed Wink tongue Good thing I won't be seeing him in person or I might just lose it right in front of him! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Meeting our Matt!   Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:56 pm

macigirl wrote:
lovethemtigers wrote:

Love Tigers!

I saw it too Tigers...I had fell asleep on my couch and woke up @ 4 am and couldn't go back to sleep so I grabbed my blackberry and lo and behold...hahaha...some juicy stuff for sure! I was like OMG!! now that was sure some slutty sally reading!! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Meeting our Matt!   Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:01 pm

lovethemtigers wrote:

Love Tigers!

Thanks - Oh I LOL Tiger - Matt and alcohol - not a good combination...or is it...?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
asianmegan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting our Matt!   Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:18 am

Lisa_M wrote:
lovethemtigers wrote:

That reminds me about something my bff said to me one night about Matt and it's too Shocked to publish! It's x-rated! But omg what she said to me left me sleepless for a couple of nights and I couldn't look at Matt for awhile without thinking about it.....OMG!

hmm hmm hmm...I can't decide where I'm at with the haircut..can't decide if I like it or not??..I think I like it but I don't like the sides shaved quite that much..(so actually I probably don't really like mohawks then, faux or not..LOL) to be honest with you I actually was more focused on HIS LIPS... those Pics that megan took of him (especially the close up ones) are sooo hot because when you look at them (yes go look again) his lips look soooo freakin fineeeee..I have never seen such pretty lips on a guy!! OMG!! I can't wait to see them in person!! cheers bounce bounce
oh trust me, it's waaaay hotter in person!!!!
and lovethemtigers....PM that little story over here Smile I think I probably could relate and compare stories to a few of mine hahaha lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/asianmegan
cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Meeting our Matt!   Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:54 am

megannn wrote:
Lisa_M wrote:
lovethemtigers wrote:

hmm hmm hmm...I can't decide where I'm at with the haircut..can't decide if I like it or not??..I think I like it but I don't like the sides shaved quite that much..(so actually I probably don't really like mohawks then, faux or not..LOL) to be honest with you I actually was more focused on HIS LIPS... those Pics that megan took of him (especially the close up ones) are sooo hot because when you look at them (yes go look again) his lips look soooo freakin fineeeee..I have never seen such pretty lips on a guy!! OMG!! I can't wait to see them in person!! cheers bounce bounce
oh trust me, it's waaaay hotter in person!!!!
and lovethemtigers....PM that little story over here Smile I think I probably could relate and compare stories to a few of mine hahaha lol!

Everybody keeps saying that - GEEZ it freaks me out !!
How will I ever return to my normal life afterwards... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: Meeting our Matt!   Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:49 pm

My bff is excited that ya'll liked her story. She loves to get me going! IF we got to come to Michigan to meet some of ya'll she would keep us in stitches! It would be a riot, cuz she's like that all the time! Especially when you get her drinking! lol!

She says she knew ya'll love her story. Like i said, never look at Matt the same again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting our Matt!   Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:51 pm

lovethemtigers wrote:
My bff is excited that ya'll liked her story. She loves to get me going! IF we got to come to Michigan to meet some of ya'll she would keep us in stitches! It would be a riot, cuz she's like that all the time! Especially when you get her drinking! lol!

She says she knew ya'll love her story. Like i said, never look at Matt the same again.

That's great but could you please tell her to refrain from talking about Adam. This will be an
ALL Matt night Adam's name is not allowed! LOL especially if she wants to talk about licking him...just no Ewwww!

twitter: @JennaSG

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
asianmegan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting our Matt!   Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:39 pm

Okay, so I'm kinda jealous of all you ladies going to the GR show!!! I seriously sat down & thought about it since it is Labor Day weekend and an extra day off from work, but financially, I won't be able to Sad BUT I did figure something else out.....stalking Matt at the Reading, PA show, the show after his GR show!!! Reading's only an hour from me so that works out perfect!!! And any of the things off of your checklist you ladies miss, I'll be sure to do the 2nd time around!!!! Laughing Sooo anyone else going to the Reading show, let me know!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/asianmegan
cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Meeting our Matt!   Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:12 pm

megannn wrote:
Okay, so I'm kinda jealous of all you ladies going to the GR show!!! I seriously sat down & thought about it since it is Labor Day weekend and an extra day off from work, but financially, I won't be able to Sad BUT I did figure something else out.....stalking Matt at the Reading, PA show, the show after his GR show!!! Reading's only an hour from me so that works out perfect!!! And any of the things off of your checklist you ladies miss, I'll be sure to do the 2nd time around!!!! Laughing Sooo anyone else going to the Reading show, let me know!!! Very Happy

Awe are you sure you can't make it to GR?? I can already picture the bunch of us ruling the meet and greet lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Meeting our Matt!   Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:17 pm

Jenna wrote:
lovethemtigers wrote:

That's great but could you please tell her to refrain from talking about Adam. This will be an
ALL Matt night Adam's name is not allowed! LOL especially if she wants to talk about licking him...just no Ewwww!

hahaha..I have to agree with Jenna on this...No ADAM and no talk of him licking anything..ewwwww..we will only be talking about Matt licking... lol! Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: Meeting our Matt!   Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:56 am

Jenna wrote:
lovethemtigers wrote:

She won't talk about Adam to us. She's just joking about Adam. She just likes to get a reaction out of people. She knows we don't look at Adam that way. When I went to the Georgia concert - she was too busy talking to other Adam fans! She is a fan of Matt's too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: Meeting our Matt!   Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:58 am

Lisa_M wrote:
Jenna wrote:
lovethemtigers wrote:

hahaha..I have to agree with Jenna on this...No ADAM and no talk of him licking anything..ewwwww..we will only be talking about Matt licking... lol! Razz Razz

I know what you mean - only want to think about Matt's tongue and his licking abilities! lol!

We are not for sure coming yet - it's all just talk right now. Somehow I've got to ask my hubby. I doubt her husband will let her go - but it was a fun thought while it lasted.

Meg and I have been scheming and plotting to come up with a plan - so we shall see.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting our Matt!   

Back to top Go down

Meeting our Matt!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3