Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Awe look a news source reported Matt trending!

Go down 
+6
mattyg93
cranberry
Cindyy
graciecat
Riley 9
Jenna
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

Awe look a news source reported Matt trending! Empty
PostSubject: Awe look a news source reported Matt trending!   Awe look a news source reported Matt trending! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:28 pm

http://www.detnews.com/article/20090806/ENT09/908060395/1402/ENT09/Grapevine--Paula-Abdul-gone?-Not-so-fast

Quote :
Matt Giraud fans all a-Twitter
Ypsilanti's Matt Giraud , a contestant on the last season of "American Idol," was one of the top Trending Topics on Twitter late Tuesday. Giraud is currently touring the country on the "American Idols Live!" tour, but has not yet signed a record deal. Fans posted and re-posted messages marked with #signmattgiraud to the point where Giraud was the third most popular topic on the service. "I am so excited and pumped about being a trending topic," Giraud wrote on his Twitter Tuesday night. "I appreciate all the love here in Twitterverse. Much Love right back atcha," following with, "I got the BEST ... FANS ... EVER."

Michigan loves him! You know I am of course really excited to see him perform but I think I am even more excited to hear the audiences love for Matt in Grand Rapids. They better not disappoint our guy! I know I won't! I'll be screaming like a craze banshee!

LOL here I go being emotional again just thinking about the smile on Matt's face when Michigan goes crazy for him! I can't wait! And yay I get to share it with some other great Matt fans! It is going to be an amazing night!
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Riley 9

Riley 9

PostSubject: Re: Awe look a news source reported Matt trending!   Awe look a news source reported Matt trending! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:36 pm

I love seeing that Matt is making headlines, and especially in his home state! I love you

I see Matt's mention was on the "Celebrities" page--NOT BAD AT ALL! LOL cheers

But don't you think Matt's Twitter trend should have been THE FRONT PAGE story? Ha-ha Wink
Back to top Go down
graciecat

graciecat

PostSubject: Re: Awe look a news source reported Matt trending!   Awe look a news source reported Matt trending! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:37 pm

Jenna wrote:
http://www.detnews.com/article/20090806/ENT09/908060395/1402/ENT09/Grapevine--Paula-Abdul-gone?-Not-so-fast

Quote :
Ypsilanti's Matt Giraud , a contestant on the last season of "American Idol," was one of the top Trending Topics on Twitter late Tuesday. Giraud is currently touring the country on the "American Idols Live!" tour, but has not yet signed a record deal. Fans posted and re-posted messages marked with #signmattgiraud to the point where Giraud was the third most popular topic on the service. "I am so excited and pumped about being a trending topic," Giraud wrote on his Twitter Tuesday night. "I appreciate all the love here in Twitterverse. Much Love right back atcha," following with, "I got the BEST ... FANS ... EVER."

Michigan loves him! You know I am of course really excited to see him perform but I think I am even more excited to hear the audiences love for Matt in Grand Rapids. They better not disappoint our guy! I know I won't! I'll be screaming like a craze banshee!

LOL here I go being emotional again just thinking about the smile on Matt's face when Michigan goes crazy for him! I can't wait! And yay I get to share it with some other great Matt fans! It is going to be an amazing night!

Aww Jenna-- this made me cry!!! Sad -- happy tears though! I am so glad we did this for Matt! I know you guys and the rest of Michigan will not disappoint our guy! I will be there in "spirit" and totally trending and hopefully chatting all the same time!! Ricky better have cellcert going that night or I will have a serious meltdown! What a crazy life -- only in MattWorld!! But I Love Every Minute Of It!! Very Happy bounce cheers drunken sunny
Back to top Go down
Cindyy

Cindyy

PostSubject: Re: Awe look a news source reported Matt trending!   Awe look a news source reported Matt trending! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:38 pm

Thats so fantastic that a news source reported it!! [:
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/cindsss
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Awe look a news source reported Matt trending!   Awe look a news source reported Matt trending! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:39 pm

graciecat wrote:
Jenna wrote:

Quote :

Aww Jenna-- this made me cry!!! Sad -- happy tears though! I am so glad we did this for Matt! I know you guys and the rest of Michigan will not disappoint our guy! I will be there in "spirit" and totally trending and hopefully chatting all the same time!! Ricky better have cellcert going that night or I will have a serious meltdown! What a crazy life -- only in MattWorld!! But I Love Every Minute Of It!! Very Happy bounce cheers drunken sunny

Don't worry if Rickey doesn't I will volunteer! I won't let you guys miss out on his homecoming no way!
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
cranberry

cranberry

PostSubject: Re: Awe look a news source reported Matt trending!   Awe look a news source reported Matt trending! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:40 pm

graciecat wrote:
Jenna wrote:

Quote :

That is going to be so emotional! I will be there too in spirit with all my heart!

sunny
Back to top Go down
mattyg93

mattyg93

PostSubject: Re: Awe look a news source reported Matt trending!   Awe look a news source reported Matt trending! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:40 pm

Awww that's so awesome this was reported.

I really hope the stadium at Mighigan explodes when Matt comes out and gives him an even bigger ovation than Kris and Anoop. He deserves it so much. He's going to be so so happy in those two Michigan shows.

Those shows are in late August and Early Sept right? Way after the NY shows these days. Can you imagine if by that date Matt already has some record deal offers? And he could announce something? That would be so special. Double the excitement.
Pray guys! That the suits in NY finally come to their senses and sign him.. sunny
Back to top Go down
graciecat

graciecat

PostSubject: Re: Awe look a news source reported Matt trending!   Awe look a news source reported Matt trending! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:41 pm

Jenna wrote:
graciecat wrote:
Jenna wrote:

Quote :

Don't worry if Rickey doesn't I will volunteer! I won't let you guys miss out on his homecoming no way!

You da best Jenna!! I love you
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Awe look a news source reported Matt trending!   Awe look a news source reported Matt trending! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:44 pm

graciecat wrote:
Jenna wrote:

Quote :

Oh MY we are SOOOOO emotional that it's kind of funny!! Happy tears, emo tears, tired tears, angry tears, frustrated tears, anxious tears - we run, we bike, we walk, we talk, we scream, we laugh all for Matty...the "secret" love of our lives flower Some hardly eat, sleep, work, talk to hubby - Help us.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
graciecat

graciecat

PostSubject: Re: Awe look a news source reported Matt trending!   Awe look a news source reported Matt trending! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:51 pm

cecilie wrote:
graciecat wrote:
Jenna wrote:

Quote :

Oh MY we are SOOOOO emotional that it's kind of funny!! Happy tears, emo tears, tired tears, angry tears, frustrated tears, anxious tears - we run, we bike, we walk, we talk, we scream, we laugh all for Matty...the "secret" love of our lives flower Some hardly eat, sleep, work, talk to hubby - Help us.... Very Happy

Ha Cecilie-- I am not so sure it is "secret" anymore! lol!
Back to top Go down
macigirl

macigirl

PostSubject: Re: Awe look a news source reported Matt trending!   Awe look a news source reported Matt trending! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:58 pm

The Detroit show (Auburn Hills) will be wild for Matt, too. Detroit concert goers are known for being LOUD audiences and very into it. So I am expecting it to go wild for matt in BOTH Michigan shows. My two friends going with me to the Det show are Kris/Adam fans but they will be yelling their lungs out for the home town boy. I can barely stand it, I am so excited. bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Awe look a news source reported Matt trending!   Awe look a news source reported Matt trending! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:12 pm

Jenna wrote:

Quote :

Awwww ..this is great!!! All and any publicity is GREAT publicity!!! Hey it was the Detroit News right?? You guys the MI shows are going to be EPICCCC for Matt!! I can't believe I'm gonna be a part of it now!!! YIKESSSSSSSSSSS!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: Awe look a news source reported Matt trending!   Awe look a news source reported Matt trending! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:24 pm

cecilie wrote:
graciecat wrote:
Jenna wrote:

Quote :

LOL Dear Cecilie I think we are sisters separated by an ocean! WE are of the same mold. I mean - My hubby knows I like Matt and that Im his fan, but I'm not quite sure he knows how deep the obsession goes...HA i just posted that in another thread or somewhere - or priavate messaged someone just last night - My husband wanted me to turn in eary last night and kept tryin to all fresh with me - but all I wanted to do was read about Matt, look at pictures of Matt, talk about Matt, listen to matt and Tweet about Matt. Gosh I really really wish I could go to Grand Rapids. I'm trying to come up with a plan.
I know I can't sleep, eat, work, etc.... lol! But I do alot of walking since this weekend. I've walked at least 3 miles every day listening to Matty G all the while!
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Awe look a news source reported Matt trending!   Awe look a news source reported Matt trending! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:51 pm

macigirl wrote:
The Detroit show (Auburn Hills) will be wild for Matt, too. Detroit concert goers are known for being LOUD audiences and very into it. So I am expecting it to go wild for matt in BOTH Michigan shows. My two friends going with me to the Det show are Kris/Adam fans but they will be yelling their lungs out for the home town boy. I can barely stand it, I am so excited. bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Wow Maci I guess I didn't realize you are going to BOTH MI shows..YOU are soooo LUCKY!!! EPIC GIRL!!!!! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Awe look a news source reported Matt trending!   Awe look a news source reported Matt trending! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 4:05 am

lovethemtigers wrote:
cecilie wrote:
graciecat wrote:
Jenna wrote:

Quote :

LOL Dear Cecilie I think we are sisters separated by an ocean! WE are of the same mold. I mean - My hubby knows I like Matt and that Im his fan, but I'm not quite sure he knows how deep the obsession goes...HA i just posted that in another thread or somewhere - or priavate messaged someone just last night - My husband wanted me to turn in eary last night and kept tryin to all fresh with me - but all I wanted to do was read about Matt, look at pictures of Matt, talk about Matt, listen to matt and Tweet about Matt. Gosh I really really wish I could go to Grand Rapids. I'm trying to come up with a plan.
I know I can't sleep, eat, work, etc.... lol! But I do alot of walking since this weekend. I've walked at least 3 miles every day listening to Matty G all the while!

OH PLEASE!!! DO COME!
It will be so much fun - we'll hook up somehow - I don't know when I'll get the chance to go back to th US again and I SO wanna met you guys!
RUN, GO GO GO!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awe look a news source reported Matt trending!   Awe look a news source reported Matt trending! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awe look a news source reported Matt trending!
Page 1 of 1