Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Thank You Make A Moment!

Go down 
+8
mattyfan
cranberry
iluvmatt
graciecat
pasnthru
cecilie
mattyg93
Jenna
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

Thank You Make A Moment! Empty
PostSubject: Thank You Make A Moment!   Thank You Make A Moment! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 9:13 pm

Thank you Make A Moment for giving us the best cellcert ever! The sound from all accounts was amazing! We really appreciate it! You are the best! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
mattyg93

mattyg93

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Make A Moment!   Thank You Make A Moment! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 9:15 pm

It really was the best cellcert ever..
Thanks mam! We appreciate it so much...
It really sounded like Matt gave it his all. You could tell.

Let's pray that after all these NY shows Matt gets some nice offers. Go Matt go! bounce
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Make A Moment!   Thank You Make A Moment! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 9:21 pm

mattyg93 wrote:
It really was the best cellcert ever..
Thanks mam! We appreciate it so much...
It really sounded like Matt gave it his all. You could tell.

Let's pray that after all these NY shows Matt gets some nice offers. Go Matt go! bounce

I agree!! Best sound ever!!
THX MAM
And yes he will def get offers - HE JUST HAS TO - The world needs Matt music!!
Back to top Go down
pasnthru

pasnthru

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Make A Moment!   Thank You Make A Moment! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:17 pm

Thank you so much....it was almost like being there!!
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Make A Moment!   Thank You Make A Moment! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:21 pm

It would be great if we could do this again sometime! So if there is anyone going to a show and would like to give us a cellcert PM me!

When Matt has his solo show I hope we can provide a cellcert for everyone who can't go!
Back to top Go down
graciecat

graciecat

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Make A Moment!   Thank You Make A Moment! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:34 am

Thank you MAM--- your cellcert was the best we have had. It was wonderful hearing Matty so clearly. I hope you had a wonderful event-- the concert sounded like it went great!
queen MAM the queen of cellcerts!
Back to top Go down
iluvmatt

iluvmatt

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Make A Moment!   Thank You Make A Moment! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:57 am

Aw, I missed it! Bummer. So, tell me ladies--what was it like hearing Matt without the underwater and static sound effects? Smile
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Make A Moment!   Thank You Make A Moment! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:08 am

iluvmatt wrote:
Aw, I missed it! Bummer. So, tell me ladies--what was it like hearing Matt without the underwater and static sound effects? Smile

It was amazing! We were wondering where you were at iluvmatt? We missed you!
Back to top Go down
cranberry

cranberry

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Make A Moment!   Thank You Make A Moment! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:54 am

Thank you MAM! flower
Back to top Go down
mattyfan

mattyfan

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Make A Moment!   Thank You Make A Moment! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 3:54 am

Ohhhh, I missed it. Sad We were out the whole evening. I hope there's a next time!
Back to top Go down
Riley 9

Riley 9

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Make A Moment!   Thank You Make A Moment! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:57 pm

Awww, it looks like you guys had a great time last night! I missed it, but I hope to catch the next one... Very Happy

There will be a cellcast for Matt's solo concert in January, right? sunny
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Make A Moment!   Thank You Make A Moment! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:03 pm

Riley 9 wrote:
Awww, it looks like you guys had a great time last night! I missed it, but I hope to catch the next one... Very Happy

There will be a cellcast for Matt's solo concert in January, right? sunny

Well I will be there so if someone is willling to Broadcast it I will call in. So hopefully yes there will be one.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Make A Moment!   Thank You Make A Moment! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:03 pm

Make A Moment where are you? We want to hear your recap!
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Make A Moment!   Thank You Make A Moment! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:05 pm

Jenna wrote:
Make A Moment where are you? We want to hear your recap!

YEAH MAM - spill - we are hungry for details bounce
Back to top Go down
iluvmatt

iluvmatt

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Make A Moment!   Thank You Make A Moment! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 3:06 pm

Jenna wrote:
iluvmatt wrote:

Aw, thanks Jenna! Y'all switched locations on me and I was confused! Smile I had to resort to listening to Rickey's cellcast and they were having all kinds of issues over there. LOL It's okay though because I got the chance to catch up with my OTHER obsession (my beloved St. Louis Cardinals) and I was imagining Matt's sweet, clear voice singing to me the entire time. It was beautiful. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Make A Moment!   Thank You Make A Moment! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 3:10 pm

iluvmatt wrote:
Jenna wrote:
iluvmatt wrote:

Aw, thanks Jenna! Y'all switched locations on me and I was confused! Smile I had to resort to listening to Rickey's cellcast and they were having all kinds of issues over there. LOL It's okay though because I got the chance to catch up with my OTHER obsession (my beloved St. Louis Cardinals) and I was imagining Matt's sweet, clear voice singing to me the entire time. It was beautiful. Smile

I'm sorry Iluvmatt! Since I was Broadcating we were at our BlogTV account. Next time I'll make sure it is clearer. So Sorry!
Back to top Go down
iluvmatt

iluvmatt

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Make A Moment!   Thank You Make A Moment! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 3:36 pm

Jenna wrote:
iluvmatt wrote:
Jenna wrote:
iluvmatt wrote:

I'm sorry Iluvmatt! Since I was Broadcating we were at our BlogTV account. Next time I'll make sure it is clearer. So Sorry!

It's okay! Smile It's "that time of year" again for me anyway. I'm spending more time on here than preparing for the school year to start and that's not good! LOL Time for me to start prioritizing. *sigh* If only it were that easy...Matt is so darn addictive! Sad
Back to top Go down
Lana

Lana

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Make A Moment!   Thank You Make A Moment! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 3:38 pm

Thanks so much MAM!! You are awesome cheers
Back to top Go down
macigirl

macigirl

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Make A Moment!   Thank You Make A Moment! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 3:53 pm

iluvmatt wrote:
Jenna wrote:
iluvmatt wrote:
Jenna wrote:
iluvmatt wrote:

It's okay! Smile It's "that time of year" again for me anyway. I'm spending more time on here than preparing for the school year to start and that's not good! LOL Time for me to start prioritizing. *sigh* If only it were that easy...Matt is so darn addictive! Sad

Part of me is looking forward to the tour being over so I can maybe start dealing with my real life. Now, I am only paying attention to the concerts and nothing else.

I forgot to renew my license plate tab last month and got a letter on Friday that my license is suspended. WTF! OMG! This is all Matt's fault. I will plead temporary insanity due to Mattaholicism. This is a disease, isn't it? It must be a disease, why else can I stare at certain pictures for so long in a complete daze? In the distance I hear people asking for dinner but I really don't know who they are. And why are they bothering me? Don't they know I am very busy doing important work? Sheeesh! Mad
Back to top Go down
cranberry

cranberry

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Make A Moment!   Thank You Make A Moment! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:19 pm

macigirl wrote:
iluvmatt wrote:
Jenna wrote:
iluvmatt wrote:
Jenna wrote:
iluvmatt wrote:

Part of me is looking forward to the tour being over so I can maybe start dealing with my real life. Now, I am only paying attention to the concerts and nothing else.

I forgot to renew my license plate tab last month and got a letter on Friday that my license is suspended. WTF! OMG! This is all Matt's fault. I will plead temporary insanity due to Mattaholicism. This is a disease, isn't it? It must be a disease, why else can I stare at certain pictures for so long in a complete daze? In the distance I hear people asking for dinner but I really don't know who they are. And why are they bothering me? Don't they know I am very busy doing important work? Sheeesh! Mad

OMG,Macigirl.You verbalized my life. My hubby read me one day an article about internet addicts treated with electric shocks somewhere. But I´m addicted to Matt and that is a blessing.
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Make A Moment!   Thank You Make A Moment! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 5:22 pm

cranberry wrote:
macigirl wrote:
iluvmatt wrote:
Jenna wrote:
iluvmatt wrote:
Jenna wrote:
iluvmatt wrote:

OMG,Macigirl.You verbalized my life. My hubby read me one day an article about internet addicts treated with electric shocks somewhere. But I´m addicted to Matt and that is a blessing.

Sitting next to hubby and biting my tongue not to LMAO!! Oh maci and cranberry - you are adorable.
Quote :
In the distance I hear people asking for dinner but I really don't know who they are.
and
Quote :
My hubby read me one day an article about internet addicts treated with electric shocks somewhere

This too much fun - I am right there with you ladies
Back to top Go down
iluvmatt

iluvmatt

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Make A Moment!   Thank You Make A Moment! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 5:53 pm

We're not going to know what to do with ourselves when the tour ends, are we? It's going to be so quiet...and weird. We'll be going through some serious Matt withdrawals too and I have a feeling that returning to our "normal" lives will be quite an adjustment. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Make A Moment!   Thank You Make A Moment! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:11 pm

macigirl wrote:

I forgot to renew my license plate tab last month and got a letter on Friday that my license is suspended. WTF! OMG! This is all Matt's fault. I will plead temporary insanity due to Mattaholicism. This is a disease, isn't it? It must be a disease, why else can I stare at certain pictures for so long in a complete daze? In the distance I hear people asking for dinner but I really don't know who they are. And why are they bothering me? Don't they know I am very busy doing important work? Sheeesh!

I LMAO at this maci... all I can say good thing I don't have small kids to feed or they would probably be starving to death by now! haha.. I just have myself to take care of and that's even hard to do with my matt addiction! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Make A Moment!   Thank You Make A Moment! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thank You Make A Moment!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: All Things Matt! :: Matt There is Nothing Small About You!-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com