HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  http://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  http://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Share | 
 

 Long Island, NY Show!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
cranberry

avatar

Posts : 655
Join date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Long Island, NY Show!   Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:29 am

cecilie wrote:

And yes mazing how Matt just sings along with her !! Geez I couldn't imagine Kris doing this - and Danny wouldn't even know the song LOL


Bingo, Cecilie. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
glotrovato

avatar

Posts : 42
Join date : 2009-05-12
Location : New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Long Island, NY Show!   Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:24 am

Thats awesome that thos girls had such a great experience meeting Matt. Very Happy

I met him a few times during the NJ & NY shows, went to 3 lol and have to say he really is a kind, cool and fun guy and is so nice to his fans. I got a couple hugs, some pics, a rub on my hand, a personalized signature and he even sang my name to me ahhhh! cheers Want more! tongue

-Gloria

sgr91 wrote:
Cute little video of Matt meeting some fans - and doing some singing with one.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
cecilie

avatar

Posts : 795
Join date : 2009-05-15
Location : Copenhagen, Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Long Island, NY Show!   Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:45 pm

glotrovato wrote:
Thats awesome that thos girls had such a great experience meeting Matt. Very Happy

I met him a few times during the NJ & NY shows, went to 3 lol and have to say he really is a kind, cool and fun guy and is so nice to his fans. I got a couple hugs, some pics, a rub on my hand, a personalized signature and he even sang my name to me ahhhh! cheers Want more! tongue

-Gloria

sgr91 wrote:
Cute little video of Matt meeting some fans - and doing some singing with one.



Awe - I am jealous!!
That must have been quite the experience (sorry coulden't help but laugh just now because I made a typo (twice!!)writing the word "experience" - accidentally or maybe subconsciously I put an "s" in front of that word - sorry - had let you know lol)

I'd really like him to sing my name too LOL Does anybody remember the Simon and Garfunkel song "Cecilia"..old tune...lol Well that would be a nice serenade.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
graciecat

avatar

Posts : 460
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 60
Location : Auburn, Washington

PostSubject: Re: Long Island, NY Show!   Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:37 pm

cecilie wrote:
glotrovato wrote:
Thats awesome that thos girls had such a great experience meeting Matt. Very Happy

I met him a few times during the NJ & NY shows, went to 3 lol and have to say he really is a kind, cool and fun guy and is so nice to his fans. I got a couple hugs, some pics, a rub on my hand, a personalized signature and he even sang my name to me ahhhh! cheers Want more! tongue

-Gloria

sgr91 wrote:
Cute little video of Matt meeting some fans - and doing some singing with one.



Awe - I am jealous!!
That must have been quite the experience (sorry coulden't help but laugh just now because I made a typo (twice!!)writing the word "experience" - accidentally or maybe subconsciously I put an "s" in front of that word - sorry - had let you know lol)

I'd really like him to sing my name too LOL Does anybody remember the Simon and Garfunkel song "Cecilia"..old tune...lol Well that would be a nice serenade.
I can hear Matty singing to you Cecilie--- Cecilia, You're breakin' my heart - I'm beggin' you please...
(I sure do remember the S&F song but think Matty would sing it sooooo much bettah! bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Long Island, NY Show!   Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:34 am

From AI Boards...


Quote :
Matt
Oh my God. Matt was amazing! I had been pretty luke-warm about Matt during the season. But- I am really glad the judges saved Matt. He was awesome! There's something very likeable about him and his stage presence. I love how expressive and sexy his "Hard To Handle" was. He's got this dirty voice... that's very classic and enjoyable. He looked most in his element during "Georgia On My Mind". I absolutely loved his "You Found Me" when on Idol, so I was so happy he's singing it on tour. I couldn't believe the judge's responses to that. I thought his performance was awesome. Much improvement from the show and very likeable. I'll definitely buy his album.

_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Jenna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Long Island, NY Show!   Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:36 am

Quote :

Matt was never a favorite of mine but he did work the stage well and his key board talents are amazing, channeling old Jerry Lee Lewis riffs. While I enjoyed his version of Georgia, that number remains the one gem by Taylor Hicks that so far has not been beaten.


Sorry loved Taylor but Matt's a far superior vocalist...just sayin!

_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
cecilie

avatar

Posts : 795
Join date : 2009-05-15
Location : Copenhagen, Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Long Island, NY Show!   Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:52 am

Jenna wrote:
From AI Boards...


Quote :
Matt
Oh my God. Matt was amazing! I had been pretty luke-warm about Matt during the season. But- I am really glad the judges saved Matt. He was awesome! There's something very likeable about him and his stage presence. I love how expressive and sexy his "Hard To Handle" was. He's got this dirty voice... that's very classic and enjoyable. He looked most in his element during "Georgia On My Mind". I absolutely loved his "You Found Me" when on Idol, so I was so happy he's singing it on tour. I couldn't believe the judge's responses to that. I thought his performance was awesome. Much improvement from the show and very likeable. I'll definitely buy his album.

Awe how sweet! Everybody wants to buy Mattys music!
And it is true - he has a very dirty voice!!! Love it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lisa_M

avatar

Posts : 762
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 49
Location : Fort Wayne, IN

PostSubject: Re: Long Island, NY Show!   Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:23 pm

sgr91 wrote:
Laurkat22 wrote:
sgr91 wrote:
Cute little video of Matt meeting some fans - and doing some singing with one.



How cute is this??? OMG! He is so sweet and wonderful to his fans!

So Laura - are there pictures coming from your friend? You can see we are lacking in new Matt material 'Very Happy'


I swear every time I watch this I just wanna cry..Matt is SO SO awesome and sweet to his fans..he has SO MANY women falling in love with him on this tour!! (or already done fell in our case) .. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Long Island, NY Show!   Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:43 pm

Review from Knight News...


http://www.qcknightnews.com/music/american-idols-live-1.1848875



Quote :
Fifth Place finalist Matt Giraud played the piano throughout his set, and his take on The Frey's "You Found Me" was as good as the original. Giraud is proof that the judges' "save" this season was put to good use.

_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Long Island, NY Show!   

Back to top Go down
 
Long Island, NY Show!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» Rodigan v Killamanjaro: Jamrock club, Long Island NY. 28th November 1997
» AGONY-VS-THUNDERBOLT 1991 LONG ISLAND NEW YORK
» Mr.Electric's "The White Metal Show"
» Eruption HI-FI: Award Show, Biltmore Ballroom, NYC. 1988
» 1960s "BATMAN" TV show

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: All Things Matt! :: Matt on the American Idol Tour: The Matt Show!-
Jump to:  
Forum create on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum