HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  http://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  http://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Share | 
 

 Philadelphia, PA Show!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jenna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Philadelphia, PA Show!   Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:54 am

I have no idea if there is a cellcert tonight. Does anyone know? I think earlier he said on twitter that he doesn't have a cellcaster yet so hopefully he finds one!

Just in case...


If there is a cellcert scheduled the Cellcert and chat will begin 7:00 PM EST / 4:00 PM Pacific. Hope to see you in Chat!



Cellcert:

http://www.blogtv.com/people/kidflash



Sign up here to be a member at Rickey.org...

http://www.rickey.org/



Chatroom:

http://thegiraudsquad.cbox.ws/

_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Jenna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia, PA Show!   Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:58 pm

There will be a cellcast and chat tonight!

_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Jenna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia, PA Show!   Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:31 pm

Quote :
MomsPanelErin: Matt sounds good, but terrible haircut #ai

8:11 dy7764: Matt is smokin Hard to Handle bra? thrown at Anoop my p.

8:11 shoujokakumei: panties were gone when the piano came up, lol

8:16 pwopah: Matty G! Blurry butt pic! Got yelled at for standing by old lady. Don't care! She obvs doesn't go here http://yfrog.com/7g2k4j


8:21 jadedoptimist: Group song. First half has been amazing.

8:22 jadedoptimist: Dueling pianos! Loving this.


Not many tweeters tonight.

_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Jenna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia, PA Show!   Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:34 pm

Quote :
redcoloredstars: #signmattgiraud JFC! Boy is so fucking good. Also...no coat drop in Beggin' but Matt unbuttoned his lol

_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Jenna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia, PA Show!   Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:44 am

From MJ's...


Quote :
Great concert tonight! The crowd was loving all the idols. Nice reception for Megan (You could see she was pleased). Matt was fabulous as was Kris.

_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
macigirl

avatar

Posts : 393
Join date : 2009-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia, PA Show!   Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:52 am

This is a great video of Matt at the fences. He is adorable! Five minutes of Matt being sweet!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfhpRKfcFbQ


Last edited by macigirl on Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cranberry

avatar

Posts : 655
Join date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia, PA Show!   Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:02 am

macigirl wrote:
The is a great video of Matt at the fences. He is adorable! Five minutes of Matt being sweet!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfhpRKfcFbQ

Thank you,Maci! Looks so accessible that day meet by the fences. So few people!
..So it was hot in Philly too. sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cecilie

avatar

Posts : 795
Join date : 2009-05-15
Location : Copenhagen, Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia, PA Show!   Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:06 am

Couldn't help myself lol





Back to top Go down
View user profile
cecilie

avatar

Posts : 795
Join date : 2009-05-15
Location : Copenhagen, Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia, PA Show!   Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:10 am

macigirl wrote:
This is a great video of Matt at the fences. He is adorable! Five minutes of Matt being sweet!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfhpRKfcFbQ

and sweaty - poor guy was transpiring! LOL I imagine it must be hot to be a cool idol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia, PA Show!   Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:30 am

Matt meeting fans...



_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Lisa_M

avatar

Posts : 762
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 49
Location : Fort Wayne, IN

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia, PA Show!   Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:52 am

cecilie wrote:
macigirl wrote:
This is a great video of Matt at the fences. He is adorable! Five minutes of Matt being sweet!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfhpRKfcFbQ

and sweaty - poor guy was transpiring! LOL I imagine it must be hot to be a cool idol!


awwww..I really like this video..Matt is just so damn cool and laid back. I only wish it could be this way when we meet him..it almost seemed like for a minute he was just gonna "hang out" with those girls at first..BTW they are freakin STUUUPID..they were there for Anoop...what idiots! lol..Matt is sooo much Hotter then Anoop! Fo' REAL!! Did you notice how he said Anoop better be careful cuz he was gonna steal that one girl... Laughing He is such a Flirt!! I love it!!! bounce I love you

ALSO DID YOU NOTICE HE IS THE ONLY ONE OUT THERE AGAIN!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lisa_M

avatar

Posts : 762
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 49
Location : Fort Wayne, IN

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia, PA Show!   Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:55 am

cecilie wrote:
Couldn't help myself lol







OMG C!! PURE HOTNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you I love you bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cranberry

avatar

Posts : 655
Join date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia, PA Show!   Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:41 pm

cecilie wrote:
Couldn't help myself lol






You are so skilful! To be able to make screencaps opens a whole new world to explore. rabbit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cecilie

avatar

Posts : 795
Join date : 2009-05-15
Location : Copenhagen, Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia, PA Show!   Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:21 pm

Lisa_M wrote:
cecilie wrote:
macigirl wrote:
This is a great video of Matt at the fences. He is adorable! Five minutes of Matt being sweet!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfhpRKfcFbQ

and sweaty - poor guy was transpiring! LOL I imagine it must be hot to be a cool idol!


awwww..I really like this video..Matt is just so damn cool and laid back. I only wish it could be this way when we meet him..it almost seemed like for a minute he was just gonna "hang out" with those girls at first..BTW they are freakin STUUUPID..they were there for Anoop...what idiots! lol..Matt is sooo much Hotter then Anoop! Fo' REAL!! Did you notice how he said Anoop better be careful cuz he was gonna steal that one girl... Laughing He is such a Flirt!! I love it!!! bounce I love you

ALSO DID YOU NOTICE HE IS THE ONLY ONE OUT THERE AGAIN!!!!

Yes I noticed!! And I love that he is a flirt - it makes it all a bit more fun!
LOL In the car today I've been practicing oneliners and fun but smart things to crack when I see him LOL SOOOO stupid because I'll prolly be compl i awe and just stare and smile like a goofy teen!!

And then Maci broke to me that she and Jenna had been talking about letting me give him the pendant at the GR show - I completely freaked! Shocked Something inside me hopes that they will come to their senses and give it to him as planned themselves!!!!!

OMG Lisa we are going to have so much fun - YIHAAA bounce cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pasnthru

avatar

Posts : 247
Join date : 2009-05-18
Age : 57
Location : Columbus, OH

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia, PA Show!   Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:10 pm

Great video - sizzling, sexy, sweaty, hunk of man! I can't believe how calm the crowd was. Most of the girls hardly said anything to him and he was actin like he had all the time in the world to hang out and talk. Man, would I have taken advantage of that!

The still shots are hot too. It's not hard to imagine him taking his shirt off in those first couple of pics......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cranberry

avatar

Posts : 655
Join date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia, PA Show!   Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:22 pm

pasnthru wrote:
Great video - sizzling, sexy, sweaty, hunk of man! I can't believe how calm the crowd was. Most of the girls hardly said anything to him and he was actin like he had all the time in the world to hang out and talk. Man, would I have taken advantage of that!

The still shots are hot too. It's not hard to imagine him taking his shirt off in those first couple of pics......

Lol,Pasnthru, you have a vivid imagination. I wonder if somebody could animate that action you referred to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lisa_M

avatar

Posts : 762
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 49
Location : Fort Wayne, IN

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia, PA Show!   Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:06 pm

Cecilie wrote:
Yes I noticed!! And I love that he is a flirt - it makes it all a bit more fun!
LOL In the car today I've been practicing oneliners and fun but smart things to crack when I see him LOL SOOOO stupid because I'll prolly be compl i awe and just stare and smile like a goofy teen!!

And then Maci broke to me that she and Jenna had been talking about letting me give him the pendant at the GR show - I completely freaked! Something inside me hopes that they will come to their senses and give it to him as planned themselves!!!!!

OMG Lisa we are going to have so much fun - YIHAAA



I KNOW CECILIE!! I AM TRULY ESTASTIC OVER THIS WHOLE THING!! I JUST KNOW THAT LIKE 2 TO 3 DAYS BEFORE I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SLEEP!! geek I think that would be awesome for you to give him the necklace!! That would be so special being presented to him from a DENMARK fan!!! alien alien
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lisa_M

avatar

Posts : 762
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 49
Location : Fort Wayne, IN

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia, PA Show!   Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:08 pm

cranberry wrote:
pasnthru wrote:
Great video - sizzling, sexy, sweaty, hunk of man! I can't believe how calm the crowd was. Most of the girls hardly said anything to him and he was actin like he had all the time in the world to hang out and talk. Man, would I have taken advantage of that!

The still shots are hot too. It's not hard to imagine him taking his shirt off in those first couple of pics......

Lol,Pasnthru, you have a vivid imagination. I wonder if somebody could animate that action you referred to.


Ya Cranberry I second that motion...so wish we could make that happen!! affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cranberry

avatar

Posts : 655
Join date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia, PA Show!   Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:13 pm

You Found Me and Hard To Handle in Philly





Lol,watched those afterwards, so shaky camerawork,esp in HTH. Anyway kudos to all who can shoot these vids during Matt´s set. And luckily we have our own legendary and professional BlondeB`s footage in store for emergencies.


Last edited by cranberry on Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cecilie

avatar

Posts : 795
Join date : 2009-05-15
Location : Copenhagen, Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia, PA Show!   Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:23 pm

From MJ's

Quote :
Matt Giraud- When Matt was on the big screen I found it disheartening to not find Quatto the beloved mole. I liked Matt on the shows some weeks, but found him sorta arrogant and terrible other weeks. The air of arrogance disappeared from his Idolatry interview, and that terrible-ness he brought some times, was nowhere to be found when he took the stage. Hard to Handle was actually a very crazy performance while Georgia was nicely done. I was indifferent about You Found Me, but his set was easily the best of the night thus far. He made me a fan, but until he explains the disappearance of Quatto I refuse to join his frauen.

Arrogant?!?!? I will never for the life of me understand how people got that impressions of Matt.

But great that once again Matt made a fan cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lisa_M

avatar

Posts : 762
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 49
Location : Fort Wayne, IN

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia, PA Show!   Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:40 pm

cecilie wrote:
From MJ's

Quote :
Matt Giraud- When Matt was on the big screen I found it disheartening to not find Quatto the beloved mole. I liked Matt on the shows some weeks, but found him sorta arrogant and terrible other weeks. The air of arrogance disappeared from his Idolatry interview, and that terrible-ness he brought some times, was nowhere to be found when he took the stage. Hard to Handle was actually a very crazy performance while Georgia was nicely done. I was indifferent about You Found Me, but his set was easily the best of the night thus far. He made me a fan, but until he explains the disappearance of Quatto I refuse to join his frauen.

Arrogant?!?!? I will never for the life of me understand how people got that impressions of Matt.

But great that once again Matt made a fan cheers


Omg..why can't these people just drop the freakin Mole stuff already!! seriously ppl its getting a little old!! its like they say these nice things but then have to put the "out of date" and really stupid Mole crap in there.. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
graciecat

avatar

Posts : 460
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 60
Location : Auburn, Washington

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia, PA Show!   Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:51 pm

cecilie wrote:
From MJ's

Quote :
Matt Giraud- When Matt was on the big screen I found it disheartening to not find Quatto the beloved mole. I liked Matt on the shows some weeks but found him sorta arrogant and terrible other weeks. The air of arrogance disappeared from his Idolatry interview, and that terrible-ness he brought some times, was nowhere to be found when he took the stage. Hard to Handle was actually a very crazy performance while Georgia was nicely done. I was indifferent about You Found Me, but his set was easily the best of the night thus far. He made me a fan, but until he explains the disappearance of Quatto I refuse to join his frauen.
Arrogant?!?!? I will never for the life of me understand how people got that impressions of Matt.

But great that once again Matt made a fan cheers


Sorry Cecilie- but I gotta disagree with you a bit here... (just a little-- Smile ) Yes he enjoyed Matt's set and says he is a fan, but...

The personal digs at Matt (mole) I did not like, even though this guy gave Matt an A for the concert performance (same as the exalted one!) and "claims" to now be a fan. Evil or Very Mad I think he forgot to mention that he must be an Idletard fan as that is where all this Quatto crap started and continues! I tried to leave comment on this at mjs and it would not let me login. Funny, though I could leave a reply to any other article on her site. Hmmmm...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cecilie

avatar

Posts : 795
Join date : 2009-05-15
Location : Copenhagen, Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia, PA Show!   Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:59 pm

graciecat wrote:
cecilie wrote:
From MJ's

Quote :
Matt Giraud- When Matt was on the big screen I found it disheartening to not find Quatto the beloved mole. I liked Matt on the shows some weeks but found him sorta arrogant and terrible other weeks. The air of arrogance disappeared from his Idolatry interview, and that terrible-ness he brought some times, was nowhere to be found when he took the stage. Hard to Handle was actually a very crazy performance while Georgia was nicely done. I was indifferent about You Found Me, but his set was easily the best of the night thus far. He made me a fan, but until he explains the disappearance of Quatto I refuse to join his frauen.
Arrogant?!?!? I will never for the life of me understand how people got that impressions of Matt.

But great that once again Matt made a fan cheers


Sorry Cecilie- but I gotta disagree with you a bit here... (just a little-- Smile )

The personal digs at Matt (mole) I did not like, even though this guy gave Matt an A for the concert performance (same as the exalted one!) and "claims" to now be a fan. Evil or Very Mad I think he forgot to mention that he must be an Idletard fan as that is where all this Quatto crap started and continues! I tried to leave comment on this at mjs and it would not let me login. Funny, though I could leave a reply to any other article on her site. Hmmmm...

Okay I missed that one!!
What an a**!!
Urghh i get so many bad vibes from this MJ site - she is like a mean dictator - a bully!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cranberry

avatar

Posts : 655
Join date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia, PA Show!   Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:17 pm

That is so cheap and low and I bet the writer thinks he´s being witty.
There is no other cure than a scandinavian fist for this poor guy!
And this time han ska ha det på riktigt! Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cecilie

avatar

Posts : 795
Join date : 2009-05-15
Location : Copenhagen, Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia, PA Show!   Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:30 pm

cranberry wrote:
That is so cheap and low and I bet the writer thinks he´s being witty.
There is no other cure than a scandinavian fist for this poor guy!
And this time han ska ha det på riktigt! Laughing

Ja - det skal han!!
So right sister!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Philadelphia, PA Show!   

Back to top Go down
 
Philadelphia, PA Show!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Mr.Electric's "The White Metal Show"
» Eruption HI-FI: Award Show, Biltmore Ballroom, NYC. 1988
» 1960s "BATMAN" TV show
» Marley Marl's Rap Attack Show on WBLS 107.5 FM, December 1987
» Jah Shaka on David Rodigans Kiss FM Show: October 2001

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: All Things Matt! :: Matt on the American Idol Tour: The Matt Show!-
Jump to:  
Free forum | Music and Radio | Pop music | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum