HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  http://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  http://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Share | 
 

 Cleveland, Oh Show!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jenna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Cleveland, Oh Show!   Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:08 pm

Cellcert is at 7PM EST / 4 PM Pacific


Cellcert:

http://www.blogtv.com/people/kidflash



Sign up here to be a member at Rickey.org...

http://www.rickey.org/



Chatroom:

http://thegiraudsquad.cbox.ws/

_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
sgr91

avatar

Posts : 623
Join date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland, Oh Show!   Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:48 pm

Quote :
7:54
brennaftw: Matt giraud!! http://twitpic.com/f211j
7:55
HannaBec: Matt!!! people up & dancing! great thighs! Wink

7:59
brennaftw: finally a piano is not obstructing http://twitpic.com/f21sc
7:59
stephisrandom: Georgia! Sad I STILL LOVE YOU MATTY
8:09
BrowneyeJenn: The dueling pianos rocks!

Twitter from MJ's
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sgr91

avatar

Posts : 623
Join date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland, Oh Show!   Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Here is a photo of Matt wearing the pendant today. The "girls" saw him again before the concert and noticed that he was wearing it and here is the proof. They also brought him a copy of the book to sign and he made some comment "hey, I have one of those". They were so excited when they called me that I didn't get all the details. I'm sure Jenna or Maci will fill us in.

And girls - thanks for the personal cellcert - I appreciate it.

http://twitpic.com/f1ahs



Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lana

avatar

Posts : 554
Join date : 2009-05-12
Age : 27
Location : Ohio University

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland, Oh Show!   Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:57 pm

sgr91 wrote:
Here is a photo of Matt wearing the pendant today. The "girls" saw him again before the concert and noticed that he was wearing it and here is the proof. They also brought him a copy of the book to sign and he made some comment "hey, I have one of those". They were so excited when they called me that I didn't get all the details. I'm sure Jenna or Maci will fill us in.

And girls - thanks for the personal cellcert - I appreciate it.

http://twitpic.com/f1ahs

The pendant looks great Jenna!! Thanks so much for getting it for him.

And may I just say...HOLY MOLEY!!! Matt is so effing gorgeous you guys Exclamation I mean WOW. Gosh those eyes, those freckles, those lips, that scruff...Is any guy more perfect Question Sorry I just sat here and looked at that pic for a good minute...SO HOTT!!

Ok I'm done. Thanks again Jenna I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland, Oh Show!   Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:33 am

Lana wrote:
sgr91 wrote:
Here is a photo of Matt wearing the pendant today. The "girls" saw him again before the concert and noticed that he was wearing it and here is the proof. They also brought him a copy of the book to sign and he made some comment "hey, I have one of those". They were so excited when they called me that I didn't get all the details. I'm sure Jenna or Maci will fill us in.

And girls - thanks for the personal cellcert - I appreciate it.

http://twitpic.com/f1ahs

The pendant looks great Jenna!! Thanks so much for getting it for him.

And may I just say...HOLY MOLEY!!! Matt is so effing gorgeous you guys Exclamation I mean WOW. Gosh those eyes, those freckles, those lips, that scruff...Is any guy more perfect Question Sorry I just sat here and looked at that pic for a good minute...SO HOTT!!

Ok I'm done. Thanks again Jenna I love you

LOL that picture is nothing! You truly can't see how stunning he is until you see him in person. He is beautiful yet rugged at the same time if that makes sense?

_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
cranberry

avatar

Posts : 655
Join date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland, Oh Show!   Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:38 am

Jenna wrote:
Lana wrote:
sgr91 wrote:
Here is a photo of Matt wearing the pendant today. The "girls" saw him again before the concert and noticed that he was wearing it and here is the proof. They also brought him a copy of the book to sign and he made some comment "hey, I have one of those". They were so excited when they called me that I didn't get all the details. I'm sure Jenna or Maci will fill us in.

And girls - thanks for the personal cellcert - I appreciate it.

http://twitpic.com/f1ahs

The pendant looks great Jenna!! Thanks so much for getting it for him.

And may I just say...HOLY MOLEY!!! Matt is so effing gorgeous you guys Exclamation I mean WOW. Gosh those eyes, those freckles, those lips, that scruff...Is any guy more perfect Question Sorry I just sat here and looked at that pic for a good minute...SO HOTT!!

Ok I'm done. Thanks again Jenna I love you

LOL that picture is nothing! You truly can't see how stunning he is until you see him in person. He is beautiful yet rugged at the same time if that makes sense?

OMG,the gorgeousness of that pic is very enough for me,
I couldn´t survive the live stunningness.. tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland, Oh Show!   Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:47 am

OMG I was so happy when I saw he was wearing the necklas but what is so funny was I didn't even realize he was wearing it at first. LOL I was so star struck and then when I finally saw it I utter like a 12 year old fan girl "awe your wearing our necklas" in this high pitched excited voice. He said yes I am and something along the lines of it's great or I love it. LOL sorry can't remember his exact words. It really does look amazing on him!

Sgr like the total sweetheart she is bought me one of the amazing books she made Matt for my birthday. Well I was so upset when she told me she couldn't go to the shows this weekend and I felt just terrible. So I wanted to do something special for her. I am not really this outgoing person and I find it very difficult to meet new people so I had no intention of talking to Matt or meeting him. However, because I wanted to get the book signed for sgr I worked up the courage to speak to Matt. When he came up to me I had the book out and immediately he said in this cute little boy way.... "hey I have that book too". I explained to him that this was a copy of the same book and that I wanted him to sign if for the girl who made it for him. So he took the book and wrote a very sweet message for sgr. He wrote Thank you for the great book, much love Matt. Then he started to give the book back to me and said wait I have to cross the 2 T's. He was so sweet and charming to everyone. He truly has a gift in making people happy and like he is interested in what they have to say. So once I noticed he had the pendant on I worked up some more courage and I reached up and turned the necklas over to show him the engraving on the back because when Maci gave him the necklas she forgot to show him the back. LOL I didn't need to do this though because he had already seen the back. It really was a great experience. I am just so happy that I am going to see him again in Detroit and Grand Rapids. I can't wait to see him in his hometown! Sorry for the long rambling and at times terrible writing style but it's so late and I'm exhausted!

I will write about the actual concert later tonight. Thanks everyone who helped keep the site updated. Geesh I have no idea how I am ever going to get caught up!

_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
cranberry

avatar

Posts : 655
Join date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland, Oh Show!   Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:54 am

Jenna wrote:
OMG I was so happy when I saw he was wearing the necklas but what is so funny was I didn't even realize he was wearing it at first. LOL I was so star struck and then when I finally saw it I utter like a 12 year old fan girl "awe your wearing our necklas" in this high pitched excited voice. He said yes I am and something along the lines of it's great or I love it. LOL sorry can't remember his exact words. It really does look amazing on him!

Sgr like the total sweetheart she is bought me one of the amazing books she made Matt for my birthday. Well I was so upset when she told me she couldn't go to the shows this weekend and I felt just terrible. So I wanted to do something special for her. I am not really this outgoing person and I find it very difficult to meet new people so I had no intention of talking to Matt or meeting him. However, because I wanted to get the book signed for sgr I worked up the courage to speak to Matt. When he came up to me I had the book out and immediately he said in this cute little boy way.... "hey I have that book too". I explained to him that this was a copy of the same book and that I wanted him to sign if for the girl who made it for him. So he took the book and wrote a very sweet message for sgr. He wrote Thank you for the great book, much love Matt. Then he started to give the book back to me and said wait I have to cross the 2 T's. He was so sweet and charming to everyone. He truly has a gift in making people happy and like he is interested in what they have to say. So once I noticed he had the pendant on I worked up some more courage and I reached up and turned the necklas over to show him the engraving on the back because when Maci gave him the necklas she forgot to show him the back. LOL I didn't need to do this though because he had already seen the back. It really was a great experience. I am just so happy that I am going to see him again in Detroit and Grand Rapids. I can't wait to see him in his hometown! Sorry for the long rambling and at times terrible writing style but it's so late and I'm exhausted!

I will write about the actual concert later tonight. Thanks everyone who helped keep the site updated. Geesh I have no idea how I am ever going to get caught up!

Lovely story, we have been waiting for you to tell us everything.
I love your ramblings! sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cranberry

avatar

Posts : 655
Join date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland, Oh Show!   Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:56 am

DSB video with a good beginning.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland, Oh Show!   Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:35 am

Ok I can't sleep.

So I didn't have second row seats for the Cleveland concert but they were still amazing seats. I sat in the second section next to the stage about 12-14 rows up and I was on the right side of the stage. They were very good seats. I think being further away was better in way because I was not so close where I could see every facial expression. I was able to concentrate more on the vocals. (of course I would rather have sat in 2nd row again)

Anyway, Matt sounded incredible. He has such a beautiful voice and he is a master at interpreting a song. Listening to Matt sing and watching him peform was a very emotional incredible experience for me. Nothing could have prepared me for how in awe and swept away I would become of him. Watching him on TV and video does not do this man justice at all. IMO he was amazing on AI but truly a live performance by Matt Giraud is celestial and mind blowing!


Hard to Handle is too hard to handle. From his vocals to his piano playing, to his stage movements it is just an amazing sight to see. It is extremely high energy, impressive, and well just a plain ass rockin performance! He comes out hard and fast and whips the audience into a frenzy. He owns the stage, tears it up, and then sets it on fire! IMO in both Pittsburgh and Cleveland this performance gained the second loudest response of the night after Adam. Seriously the screams were deafening!

Georgia is just breathtakingly beautiful. His soulful bluesy interpretation is flawless. He pours himself out on that piano and his vocal prowess is unbeatable. Matt's range is incredible. He goes from high to low effortlessly and everything in between as well. His falsetto was spot on, beautiful, and tear jerking. God I love his husky tone. He has so much color in his voice if that makes sense? It is so rich, smooth, velvety, and sexy. I could listen to him sing all day long!

You Found Me is necessary in his set. As everyone knows by now I was very concerned about this song choice but after seeing it live I have no more reservations at all! He needs a current song in his set. I looked around the venue and yes most are sitting but they are singing along and all are swaying to the music with their cellphones in the air. Really it was wonderful to hear so many people sing along with him. No way does Matt ever lose the audience. Matt starts with them in the palm of his hand and ends that way too. He really has beat down this song and made it his own. It is a moody, passionate, angry, powerful and intense performance which all comes out in his voice and piano playing. Like I said earlier Matt knows how to interpret a song beautifully! Matt left the stage with deafening screams!

So during intermission when they showed Matt's picture I heard these two ladies say with some surprise that they loved Matt which was very nice to hear. I believe both Maci and Lisa have their own stories to tell about new Matt converts. I will let them share it with you.

The only thing I would have changed about this weekend was sgr's absence. It truly was amazing! I can't wait until Detroit and Grand Rapids but even more I can't wait to get an entire Matt concert with music created by him. I hope every Matt fan gets to experience him live soon. I have never been so impressed by a musican before not even Billy Joel or 3 Doors Down. He is a complete natural and his love and respect for music was amazing to witness. He truly has so much to offer the world. Which is silly to say considering it's music and not world peace but he has this gift that needs to be shared! He sure made me happy! I love you #signmattgiraud!

Maci and Lisa it was wonderful to share this amazing Matt experience with you! Bring on Detroit and Grand Rapids!

_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
cranberry

avatar

Posts : 655
Join date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland, Oh Show!   Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:00 am

Aww,so glad you couldn´t sleep,Jenna.
This is the post I must read again and again.I got chills. I love the way you described the songs and his voice (with so much color,so well said). And the true connection he makes with the audience, so precious.
And it´s great you will be seeing him again soon!

cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lovethemtigers

avatar

Posts : 420
Join date : 2009-05-15
Location : Woodstock, Georgia

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland, Oh Show!   Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:23 am

Jenna again thanks for sharing. Wow the pendant looks amazing on him. That shows what a sweet guy he is, he wore it the very next day. I know you prorbably got weak in the knees when you saw that.

I too had to stare at that picture a good minute or so before scrolling down. He truly is a very handsome young man. Jenna I know exactly what you mean about him being handsome yet rugged. That is a perfect discription of Matt.

When you see him it's hard to take your eyes off of him, he's like a magnet, I truly don't see how people can be all flipped out over anyone other than Matt - I mean everyone is sweet and down to earth and fun to meet - but Matt just stands out and is like this person that is larger than life! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lana

avatar

Posts : 554
Join date : 2009-05-12
Age : 27
Location : Ohio University

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland, Oh Show!   Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:43 am

Thanks so much for your posts Jenna! I'm so glad you got to live the expirence of Matt Giraud live, it sounds like a truly incredible time! Your post made me feel like I lived it as well so thank you for that.

Now more than ever I want to go to a Matt Giraud concert or show. I think hearing your expirence has moved me to work harder for that Janurary show. Thanks again cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattyfan

avatar

Posts : 651
Join date : 2009-05-13
Location : WA

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland, Oh Show!   Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:26 pm

Thanks so much for your post, Jenna!!! So happy you had a wonderful experience with Matt! And more to come with the Michigan shows! Your vivid description of his performance was impeccable. I felt like I was right there with you. Yes, someday, I really want to experience it firsthand. When his solo tour travels the country! I can't wait!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland, Oh Show!   Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:11 pm

From MJ's...


Quote :
Matty G - His piano playing was freakin amazeballs, and his voice was great. His falsetto surprised me - it was much stronger than it sounded on the show.

_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Jenna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland, Oh Show!   Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:37 pm

OMG this video is too effing funny. I am not going to tell you about it! Just watch it!




_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Jenna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland, Oh Show!   Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:48 pm

http://www.examiner.com/x-16807-Cleveland-Young-Adult-Literature-Examiner~y2009m8d24-Adam-Lambert-Kris-Allen-and-the-rest-of-the-Idols-rocks-the-house-at-the-Wolstein-Center


Quote :
The fifth contestant, before intermission, was Matt Giraud. The crowd went nuts as the piano rose through the stage. During his set, he laid a hat on the piano and started playing the song, “Georgia.” Mid-way through the song, he put the hat on his head and totally old-schooled it, for the crowd

Matt, from Kalamazoo, Michigan did his set in a different style than a lot of the singers. He, and Idol contestant, Scott MacIntyre, have the same Billy Joel, Jason Mraz, feel, on stage. His favorite singer is Billy Joel.

_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
asianmegan

avatar

Posts : 192
Join date : 2009-06-09
Age : 32
Location : SoYoCo, PA

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland, Oh Show!   Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:16 pm




Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/asianmegan
jamerce

avatar

Posts : 206
Join date : 2009-05-14
Age : 47
Location : Sturgis, MI

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland, Oh Show!   Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:56 pm

Thanks Jenna for sharing your great concert review! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/michigan_countrygirl
Jenna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland, Oh Show!   Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:11 am

DSB



_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Jenna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland, Oh Show!   Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:13 am

Short Beggin Clip...Matt was so hot during this song!



_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
cranberry

avatar

Posts : 655
Join date : 2009-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland, Oh Show!   Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:24 am

Jenna wrote:
OMG this video is too effing funny. I am not going to tell you about it! Just watch it!




Ha ha, it´s the information superhighway, everything is put out there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lisa_M

avatar

Posts : 762
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 48
Location : Fort Wayne, IN

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland, Oh Show!   Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:02 am

Jenna wrote:
Ok I can't sleep.

So I didn't have second row seats for the Cleveland concert but they were still amazing seats. I sat in the second section next to the stage about 12-14 rows up and I was on the right side of the stage. They were very good seats. I think being further away was better in way because I was not so close where I could see every facial expression. I was able to concentrate more on the vocals. (of course I would rather have sat in 2nd row again)

Anyway, Matt sounded incredible. He has such a beautiful voice and he is a master at interpreting a song. Listening to Matt sing and watching him peform was a very emotional incredible experience for me. Nothing could have prepared me for how in awe and swept away I would become of him. Watching him on TV and video does not do this man justice at all. IMO he was amazing on AI but truly a live performance by Matt Giraud is celestial and mind blowing!


Hard to Handle is too hard to handle. From his vocals to his piano playing, to his stage movements it is just an amazing sight to see. It is extremely high energy, impressive, and well just a plain ass rockin performance! He comes out hard and fast and whips the audience into a frenzy. He owns the stage, tears it up, and then sets it on fire! IMO in both Pittsburgh and Cleveland this performance gained the second loudest response of the night after Adam. Seriously the screams were deafening!

Georgia is just breathtakingly beautiful. His soulful bluesy interpretation is flawless. He pours himself out on that piano and his vocal prowess is unbeatable. Matt's range is incredible. He goes from high to low effortlessly and everything in between as well. His falsetto was spot on, beautiful, and tear jerking. God I love his husky tone. He has so much color in his voice if that makes sense? It is so rich, smooth, velvety, and sexy. I could listen to him sing all day long!

You Found Me is necessary in his set. As everyone knows by now I was very concerned about this song choice but after seeing it live I have no more reservations at all! He needs a current song in his set. I looked around the venue and yes most are sitting but they are singing along and all are swaying to the music with their cellphones in the air. Really it was wonderful to hear so many people sing along with him. No way does Matt ever lose the audience. Matt starts with them in the palm of his hand and ends that way too. He really has beat down this song and made it his own. It is a moody, passionate, angry, powerful and intense performance which all comes out in his voice and piano playing. Like I said earlier Matt knows how to interpret a song beautifully! Matt left the stage with deafening screams!

So during intermission when they showed Matt's picture I heard these two ladies say with some surprise that they loved Matt which was very nice to hear. I believe both Maci and Lisa have their own stories to tell about new Matt converts. I will let them share it with you.

The only thing I would have changed about this weekend was sgr's absence. It truly was amazing! I can't wait until Detroit and Grand Rapids but even more I can't wait to get an entire Matt concert with music created by him. I hope every Matt fan gets to experience him live soon. I have never been so impressed by a musican before not even Billy Joel or 3 Doors Down. He is a complete natural and his love and respect for music was amazing to witness. He truly has so much to offer the world. Which is silly to say considering it's music and not world peace but he has this gift that needs to be shared! He sure made me happy! I love you #signmattgiraud!

Maci and Lisa it was wonderful to share this amazing Matt experience with you! Bring on Detroit and Grand Rapids!


Hey Jenna..thanks for the awesome recap!! I wanted to respond yesterday but ran out of time at the library..ughh..anyways it truly was such an awesome experience that I will remember foreverrrrr!! OMG Matt was so beautiful in person wasn't he?? and OMG the concert...I just wish I could sit and watch him repeat his set over and over and over and over again...and then OVER AGAIN!! Razz I'm so glad I got to meet you and Maci and experience this with you guys!! Can't wait until GR!! Woot! Woot! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lisa_M

avatar

Posts : 762
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 48
Location : Fort Wayne, IN

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland, Oh Show!   Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:03 am

Jenna wrote:
Short Beggin Clip...Matt was so hot during this song!




I think he was more than HOT Jenna ..he was ON FIRE!!! He was Blazin firey HOT!!! unfffffff!!! Razz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lisa_M

avatar

Posts : 762
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 48
Location : Fort Wayne, IN

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland, Oh Show!   Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:09 am

cranberry wrote:
Jenna wrote:
OMG this video is too effing funny. I am not going to tell you about it! Just watch it!




Ha ha, it´s the information superhighway, everything is put out there.


OMG..I love this recap video!! awesome and that is too funny Cranberry! Matt defended us Giraud Squaders and TOLD her huh?? lol! OMG..I still can't believe I was actually THERE during the afternoon meet n greet and afterwards!! (big sigh)...I gotta have moreeeeeee MATT!! GR time hurry up!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Cleveland, Oh Show!   

Back to top Go down
 
Cleveland, Oh Show!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Mr.Electric's "The White Metal Show"
» Eruption HI-FI: Award Show, Biltmore Ballroom, NYC. 1988
» 1960s "BATMAN" TV show
» Marley Marl's Rap Attack Show on WBLS 107.5 FM, December 1987
» Jah Shaka on David Rodigans Kiss FM Show: October 2001

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: All Things Matt! :: Matt on the American Idol Tour: The Matt Show!-
Jump to:  
Forum create on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum