HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  http://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  http://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Share | 

Auburn Hills, MI Show

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Hills, MI Show   Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:55 pm

I'm with you guys, proof before I start squeeing for some EPIC Madam action. Proof or it didn't happen.

BTW WHERE THE HELL IS DETROIT/AUBURN HILLS THIS MORNING? I have only seen a few concert vids from Kradison, still waiting for some Matt vids. I really want to witness Matt's big night last night. Also need more interviews and reviews. Wake Up Michigan! I am impatient today...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cranberry

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Hills, MI Show   Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:10 pm

Lana wrote:
I'm with you guys, proof before I start squeeing for some EPIC Madam action. Proof or it didn't happen.

BTW WHERE THE HELL IS DETROIT/AUBURN HILLS THIS MORNING? I have only seen a few concert vids from Kradison, still waiting for some Matt vids. I really want to witness Matt's big night last night. Also need more interviews and reviews. Wake Up Michigan! I am impatient today...

Yes! Where is the awesome footage,we want to see it right now!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sgr91

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Hills, MI Show   Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:57 pm

So here is my take on the concert.
First of all, I went with 3 other women that I work with - One Kris fan, one Adam/Matt fan (truly an Adam fan but since she's known Matt since middle school, she pulls for him as well) and someone who hadn't watched this AI season at all (she was a last minute replacement for my aunt who is a big Adam fan). I decided that the woman who hadn't watched the show would be the best judge of their tour performances and I will post her impressions as well.

I was surprised how full The Palace was. Its a venue that holds 24K+ and there are very few events that sell out (Billy Joel, Eagles). I thought there were between 18K to 20K people there - and the people were ready to party!

Michael - everyone was on their feet when Michael started singing and stayed that way for about half the song. I thought he tried very hard to get the crowd going and was moderately successful - at least in the beginning. His stage presence isn't amazing and his vocals can be rated the same way. Overall, I thought he was well received and performed better than the show but he isn't one I'm going to pay to see in concert. He did give a nice shout-out to Matt.

Megan - afro do, high heels, wearing perhaps the only dress that can make her look like she has a belly. I thought the first song was bearable but the second wasn't. The woman with me who hadn't see the show looked at me and said "She just isn't a good singer". She got probably the coolest reception of anyone but she seemed happy with it (sounds like the reception in other cities were cooler still).

Scott - Liked his piano playing - still don't like his vocals. He does OK until he tries to do falsetto - Note to Scott, you cannot do falsetto so don't try. He still sounds "tinny" to me. His interaction with the crowd I thought was a little forced but bearable.

Lil - She's the first one I thought perfromed better than I expected. I thought she worked the stage and the crowd seemed to be responding to her. I think she's probably the most "karaoke" sounding of the bunch but she did show off her voice.

Anoop - problem with his intro - just clouds, no head (this is what i get from reading all the previous reviews - I know what its supposed to look like). My favorite song of his is "Always on My Mind" and I thought he did a beautiful job on that song. He then had his banter section and the first thing he said is "how many of you here love Matt Giraud". The place went wild and he then said something along the lines you need to suffer through 2 more of my songs first. I thought that was sweet. His next 2 songs were OK - he sang them well but I didn't feel he was as connected to the songs. The whole Palace did get up on its feet for "My Prerogative", but part of it may have been in anticipation of Matt. This is what I think bothers me about Anoop - I think the genre that he has chosen for himself (contemporary R&B) is not his strength but he does have a beautiful voice. FWIW 2 of my friends thought he was one of the top 3-4 of the evening (one said she just fell in love with Anoop).

MATT - I will first put a disclaimer that I wasn't sure what to do with myself. I wanted to be immersed in his performance but I also wanted to take photos for posterity and to judge the crowd reaction so I was all over the place. They show Matt's intro and the whole place is on its feet. There is definitely screaming, a majority coming from me and my friends. Tough for me to judge how loud it was since I was doing the screaming. My judgement is that it was second loudest after the exhalted ones (yes, even at his home concert - and yes it does bug me). I think they may have kept Matt back a little longer while we were screaming and he came out beatboxing DETROIT (not quite the piston's roar but close). He got straight to singing (no period where he couldn't sing). He was amazing as usual. He worked the stage, his voice was definitely on, and when he hit the piano solo, the place was roaring. It was also roaring when the lights went down before Georgia - again I think they kept the lights down a little longer while we were all screaming but I'm not positive. Matt than started talking and I could tell he was a little nervous. He talked about how good it was to be home and (maci told me) that he mentioned how great it was to see all the faces that supported him from way back like his music teachers (I somehow missed that). I did catch that he said he used to play across the street and imagined all of us in the audience - and than he repeated it again (see what i mean by little nerves). He went into Georgia and changed up the hat line to "this is for Detroit" instead of "this is for my hardcore fans". It was appreciated. His voice was beautiful on Georgia and his falsetto spot on once again (Scott watch and learn, just don't try to duplicate). I thought he did a little less riffing at the end than he has been doing recently (and I prefer that). What surprised me most is how much I loved YFM. He really pours himself into the song and the entire place was swaying and singing with him, even before he invited everyone to sing along. The cellphones came out and I have to agree with Matt - it did look like stars in the night sky/ Beautiful. I thought he really drew the crowd into a song many don't necessarily like with his own passion for it. Many, including my friends, were amazed with his ability to hit the F or G note at the end.

I thought he was without question the star of the evening and was the only one who looked like a seasoned pro up there - even if he seemed a little more nervous than in other shows (judging by cellcast and YT videos).

Group number - I'll just echo that Lil and Megan do not harmonize well, and that I thought Michael sounded better on the Elvis song than any of the others he sang (think Country young man!). Tell her about it was a rousing success and again, maybe I'm biased, but I thought it once again demonstrated how much more passionate and "in-tune" with his instrument Matt is when he is playing than Scott. Matt was smiling and really looked more at ease at this point. Beggin was definitely sexy and again I echo anyone who may have said this before - Matt's sex appeal is unforced and really comes out during that song. I loved his solo as well as his dancing at the end - the boy can definitely move (the girl next to me said ' The white boy has some moves' - so she clearly doesn't know his ethnicity like we do, but i just let it go).

Before I go on, I will say that my top 3 on idol (based on performances) were Matt, Adam and Allison so the second half really surprised me. Admittedly I was already moderately irked about everyone screaming anytime Adam Lambert was on the screen.

Allison - I could barely hear her. I don't know if it was bandzilla or she's losing her voice, but I had a really tough time hearing any singing. She may have looked like a rocker but I didn't think she sounded like one. I did like Cry Baby but she seemed to be running out of breath at times. She did give out a nice shoutout to Matt as well.

Danny - my other surprise of the night. I have ranted and raved about how much I generally despise Danny but I must admit, he wasn't bad in concert (perhaps because my expectations for him were so low). I thought PYT was fun but not a vocal masterpiece. I for the life of me don't understand the choice of Maria/Maria and neither did anyone around me -didn't like the song or the singing. I did like what hurts so much and I thought the audience repsonded well to him on this one. I also hate to say this, I didn't think his "preaching" was too bad - I heard he cut it down quite a bit. I was disappointed that there was NO shoutout to Matt - he had plenty of time and opportunity. Last Rascal Flatts song was pretty but not as powerful as What hurts so much,

Adam - Definitely the loudest screams of the night (yep, still bitter). It is also obvious that his intro is the longest and most elaborate - at least AI is not hiding whom they wanted to win. He comes on stage and starts gyrating to one of my least favorite songs (whole lotta of Love) and I immediately think - bathroom break time. What was interesting is that my friend, who hadn't watched the season, is not far behind me, stating that both the singing and gyrating was bugging her. I went to the bathroom expecting it to be empty but lo and behold, there is a line. I was shocked how many women left purposefully during Adam's set because he wasn't their cup of tea (now I realize that there were plenty of others who stayed but it was nice to see that there are others who aren't blinded by AL). I came back and they were doing Slow Ride and again I had a hard time hearing anything but the band. I did enjoy Mad World. David Bowie Medley - I definitely prefer the David Bowie version. Shout out to Detroit but none to Matt

Kris - I actually thought Kris sounded good. I really like heartless and it was my favorite song of his set. He gave a nice shout out to Matt and Detroit. Can't say he got me excited and can't say that I will ever be convinced that he didn't steal Matt's place, but he was soothing after all the previous screaching.

DSB - Matt was grinnig from ear to ear. He was really stroking those keys. I agree with Maci that he had the most precious expression on his face when he looked at the crowd right before the "south Detroit" line (which I still think he should be the one singing). The crowd did not disappoint. He and Anoop once again did their silly dance and were precious. As Kris was thanking Detroit (by the way I've always thought they should switch that up and have the guys whose home towns they play do that line), Kris pointed to Matt and Matt walked a little forward towards the crowd and got some more adulation.

Overall, a great evening. I think Matt got a lot of support from him hometown crowd, I guess I was just disappointed that he didn't get the loudest response like Kris did at him hometown. However, he seemed to be really moved by it and in the end, that is all that matter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Hills, MI Show   Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:26 pm

Adam lambert...I can't, I can't, I just Can't No

Anyway, Thanks so much Sgr!! Been waiting for something all day! Sounds like Detroit definitely stepped up for Matt cheers GR, I think, may be the show where Matt will get, if not more, at least the same reaction as Adam. Can't wait for that!

Did I mention how much I love Kris, Anoop and Allison? So glad they were showing Matt some love I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Hills, MI Show   Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:33 pm

DSB:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Hills, MI Show   Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:13 pm

sgr91 wrote:
Detroit News Review - Ignore the headline.

Quote :
Wednesday night acted as a homecoming for Michigan's own Matt Giraud, who made a case for himself that he should have gone much further in the show than the fifth place finish he was awarded.
In an alternate universe, the finale might have been Lambert and Giraud, as Giraud gave a full-bodied, high energy performance that saw him successfully taking on both the Black Crowes ("Hard to Handle") and Ray Charles ("Georgia on My Mind"). As Giraud's friends and family cheered him on -- his father wore a shirt that screamed "Matt G's Dad" -- Giraud showed he had genuine chops on both the microphone and at the piano, and the ability to make a go of a music career.

http://www.detnews.com/article/20090827/ENT04/908270407/Lambert-wows-Palace-crowd

This article right here is why I'm SO GLAD that it wasn't Matt going up against Adam in the finale and also on the tour because this is what Matt would have had to put up with..being compared to the almighty "Exalted One" Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OvenMitt

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Hills, MI Show   Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:24 pm

sgr91 wrote:
Detroit News Review - Ignore the headline.

Quote :
Wednesday night acted as a homecoming for Michigan's own Matt Giraud, who made a case for himself that he should have gone much further in the show than the fifth place finish he was awarded.
In an alternate universe, the finale might have been Lambert and Giraud, as Giraud gave a full-bodied, high energy performance that saw him successfully taking on both the Black Crowes ("Hard to Handle") and Ray Charles ("Georgia on My Mind"). As Giraud's friends and family cheered him on -- his father wore a shirt that screamed "Matt G's Dad" -- Giraud showed he had genuine chops on both the microphone and at the piano, and the ability to make a go of a music career.

http://www.detnews.com/article/20090827/ENT04/908270407/Lambert-wows-Palace-crowd

I just noticed that line. I feel like I, along with many others, have been saying that same thing. Idol seemed like it was through the looking-glass this season. If the stupid PTB had just let things play out organically, then I feel like Matt would have been Top 2. But, I'm glad it didn't turn out that way. It's better this way. Except Matt should have gotten treated better for the finale. Damn Bizarro Idol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Hills, MI Show   Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:29 pm

"sgr91" wrote: So here is my take on the concert.
First of all, I went with 3 other women that I work with - One Kris fan, one Adam/Matt fan (truly an Adam fan but since she's known Matt since middle school, she pulls for him as well) and someone who hadn't watched this AI season at all (she was a last minute replacement for my aunt who is a big Adam fan). I decided that the woman who hadn't watched the show would be the best judge of their tour performances and I will post her impressions as well.

I was surprised how full The Palace was. Its a venue that holds 24K+ and there are very few events that sell out (Billy Joel, Eagles). I thought there were between 18K to 20K people there - and the people were ready to party! etc, etc....................................................................................

(i didn't bring over the whole recap again because I didn't want to take up to much space on thread..cuz it was a long one (but great SGR!) Razz

OMG SGR..if you go back and read my review from cleveland as far as all the Idols and their singing and what I thought ..we are almost exactly of the same opinion on everything!! Wow!! I was reading your's and thinking oh my gosh she thought the same things as me...I also liked Lil (surprisingly) and I thought she had good stage presense..didn't care for Allision and I also was surprised by Danny (btw, I think he does the Maria/Maria thing because his wife Sofia was hispanic) and I really kinda enjoyed Kris after Adam too (ughh)!! Very Happy I also loved Matt at the end in DSB..he was sooo cute and sexy at the same time! Cool

Last edited by Lisa_M on Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Hills, MI Show   Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:36 pm

sgr91 wrote:
Someone posted on MJ's site that Matt came out after the concert and proceeded to slap Adam on the behind. After completing the Meet and greet apparently Matt and Adam skipped arm in arm all the way to the buses.
As you can imagine, this made Matt much more popular on MJ's - although I, like some others on that site, would really appreciate video footage to prove it to me.

Although there isn't any proof of this yet I really don't put it past Matt to do this...Our Guy is just so damn funny and he is confident enough in all his manliness to do this cuz he's just sooooo comicial and is always doing crazy things!! I think he likes to joke around alot with Adam about his sexuality..(like the whole "Queen of the Hour" comment in that one bubble tweet)..I think its great that they get along like that even though I can't stand Adam!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Hills, MI Show   Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:44 pm

lovethemtigers wrote:
Thank you Maci and Sgr for the recaps! I bet Jenna was some excited to see Matt's pendant and then you guys getting to talk to his dad - how fun was that. It's funny cuz Matt tweeted a little earlier about his Dad having that shirt on and people wanting to take pictures with his Dad. That is just so cute.

I am so excited for Matt. I bet last night was the best night of the tour for him. How fun!

I so LOL when I read Matt's tweet about his Dad (his dad is really getting into "HIS" new found "fame"! hahaha...loved his T-shirt also! how cute Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Hills, MI Show   Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:52 pm

For some reason I am having a hard time writing my recap but I will try! I left for the show yesterday in great spirits and was so excited to see Matt perform again but I have to admit I left the show feeling not exactly sad but not elated like I did after the Pittsburgh and Cleveland show either! Maybe it was because I was exhausted. It definitely wasn't due to Matt's performance. As always he was amazing!

So anyway we arrived at the venue at around 2PM and were told the parking lot was not opening until 3PM so my son and I just drove around for an hour. Finally 3PM rolls around and we are allowed to park. We were there at exactly 3PM so we were at the head of the line to meet the Idols. They had baracades set up but we were not allowed to wait there and were told to stay back from the street. This is about the time I started feeling discouraged. Almost everyone waiting for he Idol's were there for the exalted one. It made me angry and sad. I mean this is Matt's home town for crying out loud! I can't wait until he is done with AI and moves onto his own career and everyone who attends his shows is just for Matt! I did meet this really cute 13 year old girl who was beside herself with excitement and love for Matt. She told me that she was going to tell Matt that she loved him and ask him to marry her. It was very sweet. It was a very long wait to see Matt and a jerk of a security guy said none of the Idols were coming out but we didn't believe him and no one left. A couple of times Matt came to the window to look out at the crowd and people started yelling. At one time Matt was either taking video or pictures of the crowd through the window. Finally the 13 year old girl gets a tweet from Matt that he was excited to meet the crowd outside and he added the word soon. So this girl started screaming and jumping up and down. She was so excited. Oh she also made Matt this cute sign that said Matt is my American Idol that she was going to have him sign. She really was a cutie. So finally the moment came. The security manager said that Matt would be coming out but that it would only be Matt. Thank god I didn't hear any disappointment. Everyone was happy that Matt was coming and rushed over to the barcades they had set up. LOL it was funny because suddenly everyone started half running to the baracades to get a good spot. It was a mad rush of excitement and so good to see! I'd say there were about 150/200 people there maybe more.

Matt was his usual charming gracious self and he took time with each person signing autographs, giving hugs, and taking pictures. He finally came to where myself, Jayden, and Sgr were standing. Jayden was holding the box with the piano hat we bought him and Matt said something along the lines of "hey little brotha (in his best gangsta voice) what is in the box"? So Jayden takes out the hat and gives it to Matt. Matt replied something like "oh that's cool cool brotha thank you" Then he asked Jayden if he could have the box to keep the hat in. So I grabbed the box from Jayden because my name was on the bottom of the box. LOL I frantically ripped off the name and gave Matt the box. At this point the little girl that I met earlier screamed "Matt will you marry me" He was so cute in his response. He gave the little girl this huge grin and did this little happy dance and said YES! He is such a sweetheart! So I then ask Matt to take a picture with Jayden which he graciously did and sgr with her mad camera skills took the picture. Well that is pretty much the end of our meeting with Matt. It was a great experience for my son and of course I am always beside myself when seeing Matt. It was definitely worth the wait!

I won't go into meeting Matt's dad as sgr already spoke about it but I will say that is one happy, proud, excited dad. So sweet! I loved his t-shirt. Matt is so lucky to have such a great supportive family.

I will write my review of the show in a different post and explain more of why I left the concert feeling a little down.

twitter: @JennaSG

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
megryan67

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Hills, MI Show   Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:04 pm

cecilie wrote:
sgr91 wrote:
So I'm home and I'm exhausted but I thought I would catch you guys up despite all that.

I had to meet Jenna to give her her ticket but I wasn't going to get there in time for the buses - at least I didn't think I was. It turns out the rain really postponed the Meet and greet and when I showed up at 5:30 is essentially when Matt came out - and Matt was the only one to come out again (unless you count Allison hiding in the bushes smoking a cigarette). Quick description - blue shirt, black jeans/pants, no hat. I must admit, you all know i don't like the faux hawk, but his hair looked much better in person. I said this outloud and this girl next to me said "Did you say he looks hotter in person - I agree", I laughed and said, "well, something like that". She then said "I think I need to slip him my number". I did not hurt her in case you were wondering LOL

Matt made his way down the line, being his usual charming self, taking pictures, signing things. It looks like he only got 2 gifts - one from a little girl who asked him to marry her (he said yes) and one from Jenna's son - a hat with a piano on it. He looked at Jaden and said "That's cool. Thank you little brotha" and for some reason, he wanted the box. Jenna frantically tore her address off the box. Kind of funny. Jaden than noted that Matt was once again wearing the necklace we gave him. Jaden said "You are wearing our necklace" and he said "yeah, from the Giraud Squad". I was the designated photographer and will post photos later. No, I did not identify myself.

Later, we're walking into the palace, and Matt's father, aunt, uncle, and a couple of friends are standing in the lobby. Matt's dad was grinning from ear to ear, wearing a fedora (as were the rest of the people) and a White Tshirt with black lettering which said "Matt G's Dad". It was really cute. We walked up to the group, told them we loved Matt and they were smiling and appreciative. Jenna then piped up and said something about the necklace and his dad walked over to Jenna and said "He was just showing it to us earlier. He really loves that necklace". I got a picture of Dad as well - Matt looks a lot like him - they have the same dimples.

Then we went to get a bite to eat (or at least some of us were eating - some were drinking [and by some, I mean me]). I look up and there is Matt's family again, this time with his roommate, his friend who runs his facebook page, and his ex-girlfriend. The reported from the fox station in Grand Rapids was also there and they were taking some photos. They were all decked out in balck and white and most were in fedoras. Jenna's son decided the ex/girlfriend was hot (black dress, really high balck and white shoes, feather in her hair). I thought about sending a drink over but I decided against it.

I will post another thread about the actual concert.
'

Thanks sgr - and I can't tell you how happy I am that you went!!
Even if you went incognito lol
I am impressed with our Jenna!! Talking to Matt and his family - way to go JENNA!!

And again - so happy that he actully is wearing the necklace! Means a lot to me (too)
8 days till I get to see you guys bounce

Wow, I loved the story guys! It's awesome you got to meet Matt's family and friends and that he likes the necklace. yay! bounce Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Hills, MI Show   Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:24 pm

Matt Hard to Handle

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Hills, MI Show   Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:25 pm

Hard to Handle!

Last edited by Lisa_M on Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Hills, MI Show   Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:28 pm

Sweet Georgia! OMG!! Warning: THIS IS A.W.E.S.O.M.E!!

Last edited by Lisa_M on Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Hills, MI Show   Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:36 pm

Hard to Handle!

OMG...Matt movin like the White Chocolate Boy he is!! right @ :46 to :54 is too DIE for!!

Last edited by Lisa_M on Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Hills, MI Show   Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:40 pm

Now THIS is what I wanted to hear!!! Screaming is EPIC for MATT!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Hills, MI Show   Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:46 pm

Short Clip of Beggin..(not very clear)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
macigirl

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Hills, MI Show   Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:07 pm

Lisa_M wrote:
Now THIS is what I wanted to hear!!! Screaming is EPIC for MATT!!!

I just remembered a couple things. When Matt does his final rock scream at the end of HTH, you couldn't hear his scream at all. The crowd was so loud that you only could hear our screams. Loved that moment!

And his hip "swirl" that Lisa referenced a couple posts above at :46 seconds was wild! I love that move and I watched for it in Pitt and Cleve and enjoyed it. But, ooh la la, in Detroit he really mastered that smooth as silk move. My jaw actually dropped open. In person, it was off the charts!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
graciecat

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Hills, MI Show   Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:53 pm

Thank you Jenna, Maci and Sgr for your wonderful recaps! It is so exciting to hear all the extra Matty details that we don't get with the general recaps at "that other place that shall remain nameless!" I can't wait to see your pics posted, especially the one of Matt's dad- how cute! It is quite obvious how proud he is of Matt and I love the relationship they seem to have! I love you So glad to hear again that Matt loves our necklace!
Thanks again, ladies!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
asianmegan

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Hills, MI Show   Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:05 pm

Okay, I'm gonna keep this short & sweet......LOOOOOVED the reviews from you ladies last night! I envisioned it and felt like I was there. I so wish I was and I soooo wish I was going to GR with ya'll Sad I can't wait to see more vids of Matt!!! I can't even imagine the emotions that were going through him!! And on the side note, anyone see Jess's twitter background. Super cute pic......they actually look good together. And yes, that kills me to say that!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/asianmegan
sgr91

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Hills, MI Show   Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:23 pm

I didn't want to be super stalkerish but yes, cute photo of her, Matt and Matts roommate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattyfan

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Hills, MI Show   Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:28 pm

I'm glad to hear people were screaming loudly for Matt coz it didn't seem exceptionally loud from the videos on youtube. I'm a bit disappointed since that was Matt's "hometown" show. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lana

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Hills, MI Show   Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:32 pm

mattyfan wrote:
I'm glad to hear people were screaming loudly for Matt coz it didn't seem exceptionally loud from the videos on youtube. I'm a bit disappointed since that was Matt's "hometown" show. Crying or Very sad

IA.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattyfan

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Hills, MI Show   Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:38 pm

I'm impatient....I'm having some YFM video withdrawals! Come on Michigan peeps on YT, please post! LOL!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Auburn Hills, MI Show   

Back to top Go down

Auburn Hills, MI Show
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next