Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Kansas City, MO Show!

Go down 
+10
sgr91
Giraudian#202
Lisa_M
Lana
macigirl
cecilie
lo_wee
iluvmatt
mattyg93
Jenna
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
sgr91

sgr91

Kansas City, MO  Show! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kansas City, MO Show!   Kansas City, MO  Show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:02 pm

I have to admit, that was my reaction as well - he seems smaller in person. He, and his faux hawk, looked much better in person as well.
Back to top Go down
iluvmatt

iluvmatt

PostSubject: Re: Kansas City, MO Show!   Kansas City, MO  Show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:05 pm

My friend and I took our gear back to my car and killed some time by walking around and grabbing a bite to eat. Then it was time for the concert to start.

Note to TPTB: There are other former "American Idol" contestants that have videos out that you can show on that big screen besides Carrie, Daughtry, and David Cook. Just sayin'. Also, every time Adam's picture came up on the screen, of course, there were screams. Oy. Anyway, our seats were pretty good and my friend had a GREAT camera and was kind enough to record/take pictures of Matt for me. She's a good friend. Smile

Time for the concert. I'm not going to go into detail because most of you have been to a concert, so you know the drill. I'll be brief:

Michael--I actually thought that he was better in concert than he was on the show. Not bad.

Megan--I'm sorry, but I have never liked her and I don't "get" her personality, so she left me cold.

Scott--He was endearing to me. I smiled during his set. That's about it.

Lil--She seemed to be trying too hard.

Anoop-- He wasn't bad at all. His vocals were very good, but I think he could work on his stage presence.

MATT--Perfection, of course! Smile He came out and I noticed that, while the first 5 contestants practically had to BEG the crowd to get on their feet, Matt didn't have to. He did it all on his own. I LOVED watching his dance moves; he definitely has rhythm! Of course, his piano-playing was off the hook (we all knew that) and at then end of "Hard to Handle", I looked at my friend and she had her eyebrows raised and said, "I NEED TO HAVE THAT VIDEO!" "Georgia" and "You Found Me" were beautiful, of course. I like his YFM much better than The Frey's version. He was such a natural and you could tell that he wasn't trying too hard to do anything fancy and I LOVED that! I love the fact that Matt is more subtle and his natural talent just shines. He doesn't need to rely on singing every single genre of music so that people can see how "good" he is (sorry Danny), he doesn't need to resort to gyrations and sexual moves to see how many screams he can get (sorry Adam) and he doesn't need to resort to playing three types of instruments during his set to prove how "versatile" he is (sorry Kris).

Matt's passion is music and his piano. That's it. It's so simple. He's not complicated....he just IS....and yet he's still a free agent in the music world. I don't get it.

Anyway, after Matt's set, a man behind me (who, of course, was there for Adam) said, "He was really good." Smile There you go, ladies--another convert!

Intermission time--the line for the ladies bathroom was ridiculous! LOL I stood behind a lady who was an Adam, Allison, and Matt fan. Smile We talked about how good Matt was, his struggles on the show, and she said that he "blew the roof off of the place tonight!" Her husband was also impressed with him! Yay! She also said that her son and his partner catered a meal or something for the AI auditions and she got to meet Danny and Jamal because they were in an elevator together or something and she met Simon, Randy, Paula, and Ryan too. Cool. Anyway, after I finished up in the ladies room, this lady comes up to me and says, "Good job!" I was like, 'Huh?" She said, "I was right behind you in line!" I was like, 'What the hell?! You are impressed with how fast I can pee?!" I gave her a WTF look and walked away. What I should have said was, "That's nothing. Stick around, you'll see me buy a $4.25 bottle of water." Another girl walked by, pointed at my shirt and said that she liked it. Smile

Part 5 coming up...
Back to top Go down
iluvmatt

iluvmatt

PostSubject: Re: Kansas City, MO Show!   Kansas City, MO  Show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:27 pm

BTW, I enjoyed the group number before Intermission. Matt clearly outplayed Scott on "Tell Her About It" and his dance moves in "Beggin" were HOT! Smile

Allison--She had some technical difficulties at first because they forgot to turn her mic on. She had a brief WTF look on her face until it came on, but she was still putting her ear monitors in and pulling them out at various times during her first song. She was good, I guess. She moved around the stage a bit too much for me and it was hard to keep up with her, but she did all right.

Danny-- I was frightened by his "sexy" dance moves and put off by his song selections. Danny, are you a Latin singer or a country singer? Do YOU even know? Oh well. He has a record deal and that's all that matters, right? His sermon wasn't as annoying as I thought it would be and he really CAN sing...I just wish he wasn't shouting the whole time.

Adam--Oh boy. Everybody automatically rises and screams for The Exalted One and it was like that for his entire set. I will say this--Adam's vocals are incredible. The man can't hit a bad note and I respect/admire him for that. However, I was put off by the gyrations and gimmicks and everything about his stage presence. I know that he's a "rock star" and this is who he is, but it's just not my thing.

Kris--They had a brief malfunction with the curtain that was being pulled down. He chuckled softly and kept singing. It wasn't a big deal. I'm indifferent to Kris. He's pretty good, I guess. Whatever. Smile Matt is better.

Don't Stop Believing-- Good finale song. Of course, I had my eyes on Matt the whole time. He and Anoop were pretty funny with their dance moves and at the end Kris and Matt put their arms around each other as they walked off. Aw.

After the concert ended, there was already a crowd at the barricades, so my friend and I decided to go home because I didn't want to deal with the Adam fans. I couldn't be selfish, ladies, I had a "moment" with Matt and if all goes well--I'll have a few more in my lifetime.

So, graciecat, if it's okay with you, I think I'll save the Vermont/Himalayan Whistle Kids topic for our next encounter. It's important to take baby steps. Smile

I also forgot to mention that on the way to KC, I "forced" my friend to listen to Matt's Idol songs and on the way back, we listened to what I called my "Matt Goodness" CD which was full of his Bubbletweets and interviews and AI Extra interviews ("Favorite Movie Genre", "What Would Your CD be titled?"). My friend even laughed at some of the things he said and we had to listen to a few goodies several times. Smile

I have the picture of Matt and I in several different sizes! lol! 4 x 6, 8 x 10, wallets, etc. It's also my profile pic on MySpace and Facebook. Yes, I am obsessed....and no, I don't care! lol!

iluvmatt (indeed!)

The End. Aren't y'all glad I gave you the short version?! Wink
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Kansas City, MO Show!   Kansas City, MO  Show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:36 pm

I loved reading your review iluvmatt! You definitely had me laughing throughout your book of a recap. So did your friend like Matt?
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
iluvmatt

iluvmatt

PostSubject: Re: Kansas City, MO Show!   Kansas City, MO  Show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:38 pm

Jenna wrote:
I loved reading your review iluvmatt! You definitely had me laughing throughout your book of a recap. So did your friend like Matt?

My friend has always liked Matt....she just likes Kris more. Ah well. Her loss.
Back to top Go down
macigirl

macigirl

PostSubject: Re: Kansas City, MO Show!   Kansas City, MO  Show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:01 am

Yay Iluvmatt!!!

Loved your recap!! Thanks for posting. Sounds like you managed to maintain your nerves while meeting him. Laughing

Last edited by macigirl on Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Giraudian#202

Giraudian#202

PostSubject: Re: Kansas City, MO Show!   Kansas City, MO  Show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 2:03 am

Okay, here's my review. I'm gonna quote what I wrote on IDF, 'cause I've been typing all day and don't feel like re-typing it-

Quote :
5-Matt
My baby! Everyone got excited when his intro started. I grabbed my fedora out of my bag and put it on, and got my camera ready. He came out with "Hard To Handle". Amazing, of course. Lots of energy, and hen he started playing piano, holy sh*t balls that was fantastic! I am in awe of his piano playing skills. Before he sat down to sing "Georgia" and gave a shout-out to Andrew Cook(David Cook's brother). He sounded freaking perfectly, amazingly great! Then he pulled out his fedora for the fans! He finished with "You Found Me" and everyone sang along. I think his set was the most entertaining of the group.

And here is my video of DSB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-5rw-DTFOc

Will post pics soon, promise!

flower
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/june_bunny91
lo_wee

lo_wee

PostSubject: Re: Kansas City, MO Show!   Kansas City, MO  Show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:23 am

What a recap! I found it very entertaining. I've never read such a long review affraid haha, it was good though. Sounds like it was one hellava day. Yay for you, I'm glad you have a great time and got to be that close to Matt.
Back to top Go down
Lana

Lana

PostSubject: Re: Kansas City, MO Show!   Kansas City, MO  Show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:55 pm

Brace yourselves...Review of the concert from poster on idletard and VFTW (they had bad things to say about the whole bottom 5 but thankfully actually admitted to enjoying Matt)

Quote :
I’ve gone to the AI Tour Crapfest every year. Consider it a tradition. And, every year, there’s always someone who I thought would suck, but then surprises me. Last year, it was Gaspy. The year before, it was Lakisha Jones. This year, it was Quatto the Mole. Matt Giraud put on a pretty damn good show, and I really enjoyed his set. And, it was the first time we got to experience Tim Stewart’s brilliance.

Quote :
The piano duets between Giraud and Scotty Mac were real damn good. I can’t believe they cut that out of the AI finale. That was the best part. The Foghat thing between Allison and Lambert was ok, but in a few weeks, I’m going to see the real thing. Foghat is coming to town, and talk about guitar greatness!! The last half of Slow Ride is one of the greatest works of guitar genius of all time. It was disappointing that Tim Stewart didn’t get to rock out the second half of Slow Ride, but not surprising. If he would have, it would have completely eclipsed everything else that night

So yeah, the rest of the review pretty much bashes everyone else. The guy only seemed to like Matt, Allison, and kris but only because he was a reprieve after Adam <---- Who he didn't like at all (hehe). Anyway if you want to read the whole thing here is the link, scroll down to close to the bottom for the review (enter at your own risk)
http://www.votefortheworst.com/forum/topic6016-600.html
Back to top Go down
OvenMitt

OvenMitt

PostSubject: Re: Kansas City, MO Show!   Kansas City, MO  Show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:00 pm

Lana wrote:
Brace yourselves...Review of the concert from poster on idletard and VFTW (they had bad things to say about the whole bottom 5 but thankfully actually admitted to enjoying Matt)

Quote :
I’ve gone to the AI Tour Crapfest every year. Consider it a tradition. And, every year, there’s always someone who I thought would suck, but then surprises me. Last year, it was Gaspy. The year before, it was Lakisha Jones. This year, it was Quatto the Mole. Matt Giraud put on a pretty damn good show, and I really enjoyed his set. And, it was the first time we got to experience Tim Stewart’s brilliance.

Quote :
The piano duets between Giraud and Scotty Mac were real damn good. I can’t believe they cut that out of the AI finale. That was the best part. The Foghat thing between Allison and Lambert was ok, but in a few weeks, I’m going to see the real thing. Foghat is coming to town, and talk about guitar greatness!! The last half of Slow Ride is one of the greatest works of guitar genius of all time. It was disappointing that Tim Stewart didn’t get to rock out the second half of Slow Ride, but not surprising. If he would have, it would have completely eclipsed everything else that night

So yeah, the rest of the review pretty much bashes everyone else. The guy only seemed to like Matt, Allison, and kris but only because he was a reprieve after Adam <---- Who he didn't like at all (hehe). Anyway if you want to read the whole thing here is the link, scroll down to close to the bottom for the review (enter at your own risk)

Damn. I guess if even cold-hearted bastards can see how talented Matt is, then there's no need to worry about the security of his future, huh?
Back to top Go down
macigirl

macigirl

PostSubject: Re: Kansas City, MO Show!   Kansas City, MO  Show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:51 pm

OvenMitt wrote:
Lana wrote:

Quote :

Quote :

Damn. I guess if even cold-hearted bastards can see how talented Matt is, then there's no need to worry about the security of his future, huh?

Lana, LOL about "brace yourselves". I ventured back to VFTW the other day with my eyes half closed in fear. I was pleasantly surprised to find no new mean stuff on Matt. Thanks for finding this.

Ovenmitt, so true! If Matt can win over those evil (bald, fat and ugly people hiding behind computers) bastards, then Matt's future is bright indeed! Smile
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Kansas City, MO Show!   Kansas City, MO  Show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:09 pm

Tell Her About It...

Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Kansas City, MO Show!   Kansas City, MO  Show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:05 pm

iluvmatt wrote:

Matt was approaching my friend and she grabbed her camera. By that time, he was in front of me. Right in front of me. As in, looking directly at me. With his Louis Vuiton sunglasses and his hat tilted sideways with a plaid shirt and gray jeans. Looking incredible. Sexy. Amazing. Beautiful. Handsome. *inserteveryadjectiveyoucanthinkofhere* I couldn't believe how much "smaller" he appeared in person than on the show. Does that make sense? Like, on the show he seemed to be more muscular and in person he seemed to be leaner. He seriously seemed to be about Kris' size, except he was taller. Smile

I listened to his radio interview with Andrew and I checked his Twitter updates and it seems to me (or it did at the time) that Matt was/is just plain EXHAUSTED....mentally and physically.

Hey iluvmatt..Loved your whole recap but thought I would just comment on the above bolded stuff...It's funny you said that about his size because I too was taken back by his size..I thought the same thing when I saw him...he did seem as almost as small as Kris (just a tad bigger thru the chest and stuff) but definitely taller..I told Maci and Jenna that and they both think he probably weighs like @ 185 but I seriously think its more like 165 to 170 ...what do you think? I mean don't get me wrong I ain't complain'n he's still a handsome hunk of a man but I was also surprised at his size..I pictured him being like 5'11 and 185 to 190 . scratch I guess pictures and tv REALLY do make you appear heavier...

And lastly..I do REALLY think the tour is starting to show on him as far as when he's greeting the fans and stuff..he is still awesome and very sweet but when I met him he was kinda quiet and subdued a lil and he even looked really tired ...I think he will definitely need a lil vacay when its all over! But I just still I love you him to death!

Oh ya..I was gonna add to that I thought Danny was dressed VERY sloppy when I saw him..he had on like a tank top with these raggy lookin gray sweatpants and flip flops...I wasn't impressed at all..I was like geesh Danny you'd think you could at least put on a pair of jeans or something..you bum! Razz
Back to top Go down
OvenMitt

OvenMitt

PostSubject: Re: Kansas City, MO Show!   Kansas City, MO  Show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:24 pm

Lisa_M wrote:

Hey iluvmatt..Loved your whole recap but thought I would just comment on the above bolded stuff...It's funny you said that about his size because I too was taken back by his size..I thought the same thing when I saw him...he did seem as almost as small as Kris (just a tad bigger thru the chest and stuff) but definitely taller..I told Maci and Jenna that and they both think he probably weighs like @ 185 but I seriously think its more like 165 to 170 ...what do you think? I mean don't get me wrong I ain't complain'n he's still a handsome hunk of a man but I was also surprised at his size..I pictured him being like 5'11 and 185 to 190 . scratch I guess pictures and tv REALLY do make you appear heavier...

And lastly..I do REALLY think the tour is starting to show on him as far as when he's greeting the fans and stuff..he is still awesome and very sweet but when I met him he was kinda quiet and subdued a lil and he even looked really tired ...I think he will definitely need a lil vacay when its all over! But I just still I love you him to death!

Oh ya..I was gonna add to that I thought Danny was dressed VERY sloppy when I saw him..he had on like a tank top with these raggy lookin gray sweatpants and flip flops...I wasn't impressed at all..I was like geesh Danny you'd think you could at least put on a pair of jeans or something..you bum! Razz

I'm cracking the hell up right now! You saw Danny in his "dude sweat" outfit? YES! I saw the pics, but didn't hear from anyone who'd actually witnessed that atrocity. I guess he wants us all to know that he's been working out? Yuck, perish the thought of Danny working up a sweat!

And, I must be way off in my assessment of Matt's stature. I really thought he was about 5'11'', 180. And I'm 5'9 1/2'', so I am very aware of cute guys and their height (junior high insecurities rear their ugly head). Granted, I saw him at the first tour stop, and I think he's gotten thinner since then, but he was slightly taller than me, even being down slope from me. Maybe when you're shorter and looking up at someone, the perspective is much different. Whatever, 1. He's still hot regardless 2. He doesn't meet my height requirement anyways, and, most important 3. I'm married! Hehe.
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Kansas City, MO Show!   Kansas City, MO  Show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:42 pm

OvenMitt wrote:
Lisa_M wrote:

I'm cracking the hell up right now! You saw Danny in his "dude sweat" outfit? YES! I saw the pics, but didn't hear from anyone who'd actually witnessed that atrocity. I guess he wants us all to know that he's been working out? Yuck, perish the thought of Danny working up a sweat!

And, I must be way off in my assessment of Matt's stature. I really thought he was about 5'11'', 180. And I'm 5'9 1/2'', so I am very aware of cute guys and their height (junior high insecurities rear their ugly head). Granted, I saw him at the first tour stop, and I think he's gotten thinner since then, but he was slightly taller than me, even being down slope from me. Maybe when you're shorter and looking up at someone, the perspective is much different. Whatever, 1. He's still hot regardless 2. He doesn't meet my height requirement anyways, and, most important 3. I'm married! Hehe.

LOL Ovenmitt..Ya Danny was definitely slum'n it!! I thought it was really quite tacky.. pig <<<< as in danny looked like one! Ha!

Well I'm probably not the best person to guess guy's weight so he could be more like 180 but he was still alot smaller in person then I pictured him being and I think your right ..from what everyone has said I think he's probably dropped maybe 8 to 10 pounds since being on tour..(10 being kinda on the high end but hell I don't know! Razz )
Back to top Go down
macigirl

macigirl

PostSubject: Re: Kansas City, MO Show!   Kansas City, MO  Show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:55 pm

OvenMitt wrote:
Lisa_M wrote:

Alright, I am going to add my two cents to Matt's size. I am 5'9" and stood next to him for a long time in the bar in Kazoo for his homecoming. He was taller than me by at least an inch. So I say he is 5"10 to 5"10 1/2". I was wearing a low heel which would be the same as his heel. At that time I guessed he weighed about 180. So Ovenmitt, I concur with your conclusion at the Portland show which was around the same time. Us tall girls can size up a cute man accurately! I saw him last weekend at Pitt and Cleve. He has not shrunk or grown so he is still the same height. ha ha. But he has lost weight and I guess he is about 170. Lisa, my 180 number was when I saw him in Kazoo. In person, he seems slender. I have seen him in loose pants and tight jeans. In loose pants, his thighs don't stand out. BUT in tight jeans, it is all there to see! What is shocking is that he seems so much smaller than on TV. He looked 6 ft and big on AI. I thought he even could have lost a pound or two. So that first reaction is that he is so small. But if you met him and had not seen him on TV he is above average in size. And perfectly proportioned. And his skin seems so soft. The pictures do not lie, his body is amazing. And the weird thing to me is that on stage he seems big again like a 6 footer. I guess he is just bigger than life when performing!
Back to top Go down
iluvmatt

iluvmatt

PostSubject: Re: Kansas City, MO Show!   Kansas City, MO  Show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:36 pm

Lisa_M wrote:
iluvmatt wrote:

Matt was approaching my friend and she grabbed her camera. By that time, he was in front of me. Right in front of me. As in, looking directly at me. With his Louis Vuiton sunglasses and his hat tilted sideways with a plaid shirt and gray jeans. Looking incredible. Sexy. Amazing. Beautiful. Handsome. *inserteveryadjectiveyoucanthinkofhere* I couldn't believe how much "smaller" he appeared in person than on the show. Does that make sense? Like, on the show he seemed to be more muscular and in person he seemed to be leaner. He seriously seemed to be about Kris' size, except he was taller. Smile

I listened to his radio interview with Andrew and I checked his Twitter updates and it seems to me (or it did at the time) that Matt was/is just plain EXHAUSTED....mentally and physically.

I can't even begin to guess his approximate weight, but I'd say that 175 would be about right because he seriously DID look a lot smaller in person than he did on TV. Even when I watched him perform at the concert, he looked a lot bigger on stage than he did when he was standing directly in front of me. I don't get it either. scratch Like I said, he was just about as small as Kris, but broader in the chest and taller. He's hot to me either way, but I was surprised at the difference. Smile I guess the camera really DOES add 10 pounds.

Yeah, I think it's obvious that Matt is exhausted. He hasn't been tweeting lately; it seems like he needs some serious "down time". He deserves it--I sure hope he gets it! But I must say that, even if he IS exhausted, he still goes out and meets the fans EVERY. SINGLE. TIME! He is so amazing to his fans and is working SO hard to prove himself on this tour. I really want Matt to be rewarded for his efforts, you know?

It would have been nice if Danny put forth more of an effort with his wardrobe, but oh well. I wasn't there to see him anyway. Wink
Back to top Go down
iluvmatt

iluvmatt

PostSubject: Re: Kansas City, MO Show!   Kansas City, MO  Show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:43 pm

OvenMitt wrote:
Lisa_M wrote:

Well, Danny definitely WASN'T "dressed to impress", that's for sure! Smile He seemed cocky and sloppy to me and I just wasn't amused by him. Matt, on the other hand (and yes, I know that I'm biased) was quiet, unassuming, humble, and grateful. HIS demeanor is endearing to me and I hope that in his case the nice guy DOESN'T finish last, you know? I want him to continue to turn heads and grow and become a very successful artist (as we all do). I DO think that he'll have a great career ahead of him, even though I wish that it would happen right NOW. Matt is just a beautiful man. I think we can all agree on that. Smile
Back to top Go down
Giraudian#202

Giraudian#202

PostSubject: Re: Kansas City, MO Show!   Kansas City, MO  Show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:01 am

I posted my pics in the picture thread, just letting ya'll know! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/june_bunny91
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Kansas City, MO Show!   Kansas City, MO  Show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:52 am

Beggin...LOL Matt focused!

Back to top Go down
glotrovato

glotrovato

PostSubject: Re: Kansas City, MO Show!   Kansas City, MO  Show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:42 pm

Ahhh great vid and love how Matt was focused on Wink

He has the best moves of them all! *Thud* drunken

Love him!

Glo

Jenna wrote:

Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Kansas City, MO Show!   Kansas City, MO  Show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:00 pm

glotrovato wrote:
Ahhh great vid and love how Matt was focused on Wink

He has the best moves of them all! *Thud* drunken

Love him!

Glo

Jenna wrote:

Great video, Glo!
You would almost think that this was the work of BlondeB LOL!!
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Kansas City, MO Show!   Kansas City, MO  Show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:39 pm

IDF...

http://idolforums.com/index.php?showtopic=627179

Quote :

5-Matt
"Hard To Handle", "Georgia", "You Found Me"
My baby!!!! I almost lost my voice before he finished the first song. He worked the stage perfectly. Then when he started playing the piano during HTH, the crowd lost it. Before he started "Georgia", he gave a shout-out to Andrew Cook(David's Brother), which I thought was cool. Then he killed it on "Georgia". I was in awe through the whole song. He finished off with YFM perfectly. I think his set was the one of the best
Back to top Go down
pasnthru

pasnthru

PostSubject: Re: Kansas City, MO Show!   Kansas City, MO  Show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:50 pm

This is for you, Jenna....a review from the AI boards on Adam at the Kansas City show (this person was a fan during the regular season):

Quote :
Adam sounded like a pixie, it was very bad. I was shocked. I think I built him up into my ELVIS image of him and I was disappointed by his feminine presence and nasty moves.
I still loved his mad world. But the other songs sucked. I was let down and from audience reaction I think others were except the few who just could not admit it to themselves. After listening to his voice and the blah songs he picked (except mad world) I would have to say he is the only top 5 I would not buy their CD on the first day it comes out. I'd have to hear it first.
The rest I trust to do well.
The thing that really surprises me is that this was posted 20 hours ago, and there's not even one angry Glambert response yet!
lol!
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Kansas City, MO Show!   Kansas City, MO  Show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:26 pm

pasnthru wrote:
This is for you, Jenna....a review from the AI boards on Adam at the Kansas City show (this person was a fan during the regular season):

Quote :
Adam sounded like a pixie, it was very bad. I was shocked. I think I built him up into my ELVIS image of him and I was disappointed by his feminine presence and nasty moves.
I still loved his mad world. But the other songs sucked. I was let down and from audience reaction I think others were except the few who just could not admit it to themselves. After listening to his voice and the blah songs he picked (except mad world) I would have to say he is the only top 5 I would not buy their CD on the first day it comes out. I'd have to hear it first.
The rest I trust to do well.
The thing that really surprises me is that this was posted 20 hours ago, and there's not even one angry Glambert response yet!
lol!

Wow! You know the last couple reviews have not been all that glowing about Adam, One said he was awkward. Maybe the glitz is starting to wear thin and people are finally seeing that he is not the rock god people think he is. That review is a hudred percent correct by the way. He sounds like he is sucking on helium and his stage presences is so ridiculous. Sorry I will never understand the Adam hysteria! Matt is a million times more talented!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kansas City, MO Show!   Kansas City, MO  Show! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kansas City, MO Show!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: All Things Matt! :: Matt on the American Idol Tour: The Matt Show!-
Jump to:  
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com