Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Everyone going to Mattypalooza

Go down 
+6
mattyg93
Lana
Lisa_M
cecilie
macigirl
Jenna
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

Everyone going to Mattypalooza Empty
PostSubject: Everyone going to Mattypalooza   Everyone going to Mattypalooza I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 12:29 am

It was brought to my attention that we should have a chat before Grand Rapids so we could finalize the plans for this coming weekend. There isn't a concert planned for tonight so I'm thinking tonight would be a good time in which to do this. How about 8PM EST or we could have it on Thursday but that is pusing it pretty close. Everyone who is going please post if you can come to chat tonight.

http://thegiraudsquad.cbox.ws/
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
macigirl

macigirl

PostSubject: Re: Everyone going to Mattypalooza   Everyone going to Mattypalooza I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:55 am

I can do it.
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Everyone going to Mattypalooza   Everyone going to Mattypalooza I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:40 am

Sorry guys - I can't. It is way too late for me 2 am - I need my beauty sleep. But you know when I am coming and when I am leaving lol So it's no problem for me not to be in the chat
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Everyone going to Mattypalooza   Everyone going to Mattypalooza I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:01 am

Jenna..I can't be there since no computer but Maci will keep me abreast of what's going on...Lol..won't ya Maci? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lana

Lana

PostSubject: Re: Everyone going to Mattypalooza   Everyone going to Mattypalooza I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:08 pm

You guys should discuss the Chanting idea: a few People getting the "Sign Matt Giraud" chant going should catch fire and get the whole stadium into it. If it catches on enough it should be in a lot of reviews, recaps, and news the next morning and proves, in a different way, how much fans want him signed. This is like phase 2 of trending "Sign Matt Giraud".

Anyways it's an idea, and if you guys would be into we should try to get some of the BGs who are also going to this show to jump on board. Hope you Guys have a nice time cheers
Back to top Go down
macigirl

macigirl

PostSubject: Re: Everyone going to Mattypalooza   Everyone going to Mattypalooza I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:33 pm

Lana wrote:
You guys should discuss the Chanting idea: a few People getting the "Sign Matt Giraud" chant going should catch fire and get the whole stadium into it. If it catches on enough it should be in a lot of reviews, recaps, and news the next morning and proves, in a different way, how much fans want him signed. This is like phase 2 of trending "Sign Matt Giraud".

Anyways it's an idea, and if you guys would be into we should try to get some of the BGs who are also going to this show to jump on board. Hope you Guys have a nice time cheers

Lana, that is such a good idea. I was thinking of the chant for the fences but in the stadium would be so cool. We have to get that started some how. I love that idea!

The main thing we have to discuss is Friday night. Sgr, Cecilie and I are going to dinner in Ann Arbor while everyone is driving into town. Sgr and I can talk and figure this out and call/write PMs to everyone about where to go depending on what time you arrive in town. Sgr, I will call you later. We'll see about chat and if anyone can do it.

Hotels and plans are all arranged. Michigan is ready for you girls! I am beside myself with excitement. I can hardly work or concentrate. I still have not fully recovered from the previous concerts. cyclops Four days to go!

p.s. LANAAAAAAA...it is not too late. PM me and get your ass here!
Back to top Go down
Lana

Lana

PostSubject: Re: Everyone going to Mattypalooza   Everyone going to Mattypalooza I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:55 pm

I'm gonna talk to my mom first. I know she gets paid on Wed. and since this will be the last big thing that I can do before school starts back up for me she MIGHT be up for springing me. I'll see... (fingers crossed for me please)
Back to top Go down
mattyg93

mattyg93

PostSubject: Re: Everyone going to Mattypalooza   Everyone going to Mattypalooza I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:06 pm

Quote :

I think that is a very good idea. I hope people get into it, spread the word! How sweet would it be for Matt to hear that and then all the media reporting it the day after!
Yes.. I am now positive Matt will get signed by a major label after the And Cook interview, but the more buzz the better. At least we know by now that labels are interested.

Have so much fun you guys! I wish I could go but alas no. Not happening but someday I will see him live! Can't wait for that day.
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Everyone going to Mattypalooza   Everyone going to Mattypalooza I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:31 pm

Lana wrote:

I love that idea - I just got the chills imagining us and several thousands of people going - SIGN MATT GIRAUD!! WOW - when would be a good moment - I mean the program is so packed or what??

AND YES lana we are keeping fingers crossed!!
Back to top Go down
macigirl

macigirl

PostSubject: Re: Everyone going to Mattypalooza   Everyone going to Mattypalooza I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:33 pm

mattyg93 wrote:
Quote :

I think that is a very good idea. I hope people get into it, spread the word! How sweet would it be for Matt to hear that and then all the media reporting it the day after!
Yes.. I am now positive Matt will get signed by a major label after the And Cook interview, but the more buzz the better. At least we know by now that labels are interested.

Have so much fun you guys! I wish I could go but alas no. Not happening but someday I will see him live! Can't wait for that day.

mattyg,

I wish you could come but you are so far away and with babies. One day when Matt is famous and touring, we will meet up at one of his concerts!! And we will tell everyone, WE TOLD YOU SO!! cheers
Back to top Go down
cranberry

cranberry

PostSubject: Re: Everyone going to Mattypalooza   Everyone going to Mattypalooza I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:11 am

The chanting idea is great great great! cheers

A frivolous idea to you,since you will be one formidabile gruppo there. You could shine as a group in the dark, after show meeting with some battery-operated "lightprops", there are flashing heartshaped brooches etc. Sorry, if this is totally silly. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: Everyone going to Mattypalooza   Everyone going to Mattypalooza I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:57 am

Sorry i haven't been on here since friday i think. Busy crazy weekend. I love the chanting idea #signmattgiraud #signmattgiraud!
Back to top Go down
Janizzle

Janizzle

PostSubject: Re: Everyone going to Mattypalooza   Everyone going to Mattypalooza I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:05 am

Lana wrote:

Wow, I was actually thinking to myself yesterday that it'd be awesome if we could get a chant started for "SIGN MATT GIRAUD"--I will also be at the show and I am ALL about it!! Though I'm not part of all of your arrangements, I'd like to go to chat and discuss it with you all. I'm terrible...is there a link for chat? I've never been to one. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Everyone going to Mattypalooza   Everyone going to Mattypalooza I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:17 am

Janizzle wrote:
Lana wrote:

Wow, I was actually thinking to myself yesterday that it'd be awesome if we could get a chant started for "SIGN MATT GIRAUD"--I will also be at the show and I am ALL about it!! Though I'm not part of all of your arrangements, I'd like to go to chat and discuss it with you all. I'm terrible...is there a link for chat? I've never been to one. Embarassed

Well we can try and have one tonight. I'm not sure if there is a cellcert planned but we use to meet in chat during the cellcert. We can try tonight. 8PM EST... http://thegiraudsquad.cbox.ws/

Let me know!
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Everyone going to Mattypalooza   Everyone going to Mattypalooza I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:58 am

Janizzle wrote:
Lana wrote:

And why would u be terrible??! Join us!!
We all love Matt - We are all GiraudSquadders! cheers
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Everyone going to Mattypalooza   Everyone going to Mattypalooza I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:16 am

CECILIE!!!!

YOU WILL BE HERE IN ONLY 2 1/2 DAYS!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT???? AREN'T YOU JUST SOOOO EXCITED!! I KNOW I AM!! I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE!! WOOOOHOOOO!!!
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Everyone going to Mattypalooza   Everyone going to Mattypalooza I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:18 am

Lisa_M wrote:
CECILIE!!!!

YOU WILL BE HERE IN ONLY 2 1/2 DAYS!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT???? AREN'T YOU JUST SOOOO EXCITED!! I KNOW I AM!! I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE!! WOOOOHOOOO!!!

NO I can't actually!!
I haven't even figured out what to wear, what to bring, what to say..UUAAHHHH!!
Back to top Go down
2kids3dogs

2kids3dogs

PostSubject: Re: Everyone going to Mattypalooza   Everyone going to Mattypalooza I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 11:23 pm

Michigan here we come! Need to get some sleep tonight for the big drive!

Can not wait to meet y'all!
Back to top Go down
macigirl

macigirl

PostSubject: Re: Everyone going to Mattypalooza   Everyone going to Mattypalooza I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:59 am

2kids3dogs wrote:

Can't wait to meet you, 2kids! Have a safe and fun drive. See you in Ann Arbor!!!
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Everyone going to Mattypalooza   Everyone going to Mattypalooza I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:30 am

macigirl wrote:
2kids3dogs wrote:

Can't wait to meet you, 2kids! Have a safe and fun drive. See you in Ann Arbor!!!

Me 3!! I have just been jumping up and down in my office - my collegues had just stepped out LOL so nobody saw nutty me going crazy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
macigirl

macigirl

PostSubject: Re: Everyone going to Mattypalooza   Everyone going to Mattypalooza I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:57 am

cecilie wrote:
macigirl wrote:
2kids3dogs wrote:

Me 3!! I have just been jumping up and down in my office - my collegues had just stepped out LOL so nobody saw nutty me going crazy Very Happy

Final countdown, Cecilie. If I am this excited and I live in Michigan, I can't imagine how excited you are coming from Denmark!!!

I was trying to describe how this feels to a friend. It went something like this:

Imagine that you feel all alone in the world with your obsession for something.

Then you meet other people on the internet who share this obsession and become friends.

Then you're going to meet up with some of these people for a weekend. We will "get" each other without explanations. We will be able to talk 24/7 about it. This would seem to be the ultimate.

But to top it off, we are then meeting and seeing our obsession.

Woo hoo!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Everyone going to Mattypalooza   Everyone going to Mattypalooza I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 9:20 am

macigirl wrote:
cecilie wrote:
macigirl wrote:
2kids3dogs wrote:

Final countdown, Cecilie. If I am this excited and I live in Michigan, I can't imagine how excited you are coming from Denmark!!!

I was trying to describe how this feels to a friend. It went something like this:

Imagine that you feel all alone in the world with your obsession for something.

Then you meet other people on the internet who share this obsession and become friends.

Then you're going to meet up with some of these people for a weekend. We will "get" each other without explanations. We will be able to talk 24/7 about it. This would seem to be the ultimate.

But to top it off, we are then meeting and seeing our obsession.

Woo hoo!!!!!!!!

I KNOW MACI!!! I CAN'T THINK OF ANY MORE ULTIMATE EXPERIENCE!! Very Happy Very Happy SOOOOO EXCITED~!!!! albino bounce flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyone going to Mattypalooza   Everyone going to Mattypalooza I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everyone going to Mattypalooza
Page 1 of 1