HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  http://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  http://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Share | 

Grand Rapids, MI Show!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Grand Rapids, MI Show!   Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:29 am

Jenna wrote:
OMG not sure if this has been posted yet but this is amazing and you can hear us chanting sign Matt giraud at the fences!

OMG!!! Jenna I'm SO happy that this was caught on Video!!! we all came thru for Matt and that is ALL of us Chanting!! cheers cheers Wow!! How awesome that this was captured on video and by a reporter no less!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cranberry

PostSubject: Re: Grand Rapids, MI Show!   Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:43 pm

Thank you for your stories so far, so glad the Troops are in da house again!
I suppose nothing can top that weekend for awhile,long time,ever? I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
macigirl

PostSubject: Re: Grand Rapids, MI Show!   Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:28 pm

I am feeling overwhelmed with emotion from the weekend. It was better than my wildest dreams. I am so thrilled for our group that it worked out so well. I felt responsible for all of these travelers. Lord knows what could have gone wrong. But everything went right and then some. I really can't post details now, I feel strung out. LOL I think if I started writing, I would write a novel.

Special shout out to Cecilie, my soul sista! I have not stopped crying since I dropped her off at the airport yesterday.

And Matt, Matt, Matt. What a gentle soul in person and such a powerful force on stage.

macigirl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
megryan67

PostSubject: Re: Grand Rapids, MI Show!   Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:38 pm

Lana wrote:
Hey Jenna!! So glad you had such a great time cheers

Thanks so much for passing out the Cds, and getting the chant going All you guys ROCK!!

Ditto from me ! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pasnthru

PostSubject: Re: Grand Rapids, MI Show!   Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:34 pm

I could hardly stand being at work all day cause I knew there would be so much great stuff to read when I got home, and you guys sure didn't disappoint! I'm just jumping with excitement for the amazing time you all had and can't wait to read all the juicy details to come! Thank you so much for all your hard work with the CD's and the chanting and PR work. Matt has the best fans ever and you you guys are the cream of the crop!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Janizzle

PostSubject: Re: Grand Rapids, MI Show!   Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:55 pm

Holy WOW you got to go to the Official Matt Afterparty? I'm sooo jealous! I can officially say that Matt ditched me to hang out with you guys!! I actually won the Ford Focus contest and got Afterparty passes! Matt was only able to stay for a little while because he had to go to his own party! I'm so grateful that I got the time with him that I did. He was absolutely wonderful and we joked around....it was so great to talk to him while being relaxed and coherent! In the video Jenna posted earlier you can see me getting a picture with Sarver. So I got to talk to Matt as well, and he remembered me from Philly when I told him my name! So awesome. The Afterparty was great because I got to meet all of the Idols and get autographs. I really enjoyed talking to Danny and Adam!! They were both super sweet and I enjoyed both of their sets. I'd really looked forward to meeting Gokey and was not disappointed! He was great to talk to and gave me an incredible hug! I even congratulated him on getting signed...haha. The first time I saw Adam's set in Philly I plugged my ears!! But somehow in GR I liked him much more and we had some eye-to-eye moments, and he told me he remembered me! Don't worry though ladies, I am still ALL about Matt!

I also had floor seats, in the 3rd row stage left with the BG's and we had an amazing time. We chanted too...we just heard lots of noise for Matt, I think it was a mission accomplished! It was really great to be there for such an emotional show.....his Georgia was heartbreaking it was so good. I personally felt like I got a couple of eye-to-eye moments with him again (sigh... ), so that was great! And YES WE THREW THE BRAS!! I am personally proud of myself because Matt picked up MY bra and twirled it around.....I died!! The crew ended up messing with it as well....so hopefully it makes the wall of fame!

I'm telling things out of order...but the whole weekend was almost life-changing. Now it seems like everything's a little sweeter, a little more peaceful...since the concert was such an amazing event and I had an amazing time with my dear dear friends. Monaco Bay was incredible, and I was so happy to meet lovethemtigers, macigirl, Cecelie, and Lisa_M! Got to meet 2kids3dogs before the show! But you guys hogged up my Matt time...how dare you!! How can I forgive you?? LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
macigirl

PostSubject: Re: Grand Rapids, MI Show!   Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:00 pm

Janizzle wrote:
Holy WOW you got to go to the Official Matt Afterparty? I'm sooo jealous! I can officially say that Matt ditched me to hang out with you guys!! I actually won the Ford Focus contest and got Afterparty passes! Matt was only able to stay for a little while because he had to go to his own party! I'm so grateful that I got the time with him that I did. He was absolutely wonderful and we joked around....it was so great to talk to him while being relaxed and coherent! In the video Jenna posted earlier you can see me getting a picture with Sarver. So I got to talk to Matt as well, and he remembered me from Philly when I told him my name! So awesome. The Afterparty was great because I got to meet all of the Idols and get autographs. I really enjoyed talking to Danny and Adam!! They were both super sweet and I enjoyed both of their sets. I'd really looked forward to meeting Gokey and was not disappointed! He was great to talk to and gave me an incredible hug! I even congratulated him on getting signed...haha. The first time I saw Adam's set in Philly I plugged my ears!! But somehow in GR I liked him much more and we had some eye-to-eye moments, and he told me he remembered me! Don't worry though ladies, I am still ALL about Matt!

I also had floor seats, in the 3rd row stage left with the BG's and we had an amazing time. We chanted too...we just heard lots of noise for Matt, I think it was a mission accomplished! It was really great to be there for such an emotional show.....his Georgia was heartbreaking it was so good. I personally felt like I got a couple of eye-to-eye moments with him again (sigh... ), so that was great! And YES WE THREW THE BRAS!! I am personally proud of myself because Matt picked up MY bra and twirled it around.....I died!! The crew ended up messing with it as well....so hopefully it makes the wall of fame!

I'm telling things out of order...but the whole weekend was almost life-changing. Now it seems like everything's a little sweeter, a little more peaceful...since the concert was such an amazing event and I had an amazing time with my dear dear friends. Monaco Bay was incredible, and I was so happy to meet lovethemtigers, macigirl, Cecelie, and Lisa_M! Got to meet 2kids3dogs before the show! But you guys hogged up my Matt time...how dare you!! How can I forgive you?? LOL

Janizzle, how cool is it that all of us got to meet Matt after the show?? And Matt was SO sexy swinging YOUR bra around at the concert. Good job, girl! I agree that this weekend was almost life changing. So happy that you had as much fun with "your girls" as I did with mine. LOL. Loved meeting you and the other BGs. All so sweet! You are adorable.

At Monaco Bay, I reenacted two scenes from Matt's homecoming in May. I did this because I am a goofball. In one scene I played Matt's GF Jessica (natch) and BGAmie, dsouthie23 and Lovethemtigers played me and 2 other women. I showed them how Jessica walked right in front of me and stopped to talk to the other 2 women. So silly but so fun! Jessica is just gorgeous in person.

It is so funny what you say about Adam and Danny because a similar thing happened for me. I don't like Danny but dsouthie made me say something to him and I did. He is so sweet. I can not dis him anymore! Matt walked in the room with his arm around Adam's shoulder and led Adam to Matt's dad. Adam and dad then had a conversation with Matt watching. Adam was so respectful and sweet to dad. I liked Adam on the show but have not liked him in concert. But when they walked in I said to myself OMG, OMG, OMG, it is Matt AND Adam. I was shocked at my response. I walked up to the little tet a tet (sp) and snapped pics. I guess I am a bigger fan of Adams than I realized! I also dislike Kris (because of Matt, I can't help myself). I leave the arena when Kris sings. At one point I bumped into someone behind me and turned around to apologize and saw that I had bumped into Kris. When I turned around and saw Kris I said to myself "oh, it is Kris" and turned back around. LOL. I could have easily said Oh Kris I am so sorry blah blah blah. I was surprised a little that I didn't even want to talk to him.

My Matt encounter there....it is weird but I somehow don't want to "bother" Matt when I meet him. I am so outgoing and talk to every stranger I see (ask Jenna!!) I would think I would gush all over the place. But I don't want a picture with him, I don't even want to talk to him. I feel like I just want to step back and watch him at a respectful distance. I always feel he is tired and could use one less person to deal with. This is a strange reaction for me but it is how I have felt every time I have seen him. But I figured I should have some kind of interaction. So I walked up to Matt and took his hand in mine (!). I said Hi Matt it is nice meeting you (even though I have met him before). He gently squeezed my hand and looked at me with a smile on his face and said he was happy to meet me. Perfection!

Matt's mom walked by me and I said that I had a story for her. We chatted for a couple minutes, mom to mom! She is so beautiful. She has the sweetest, kindest nature, very gentle. Matt's sister April walked by and mom brought April over and introduced her to me!!!! How sweet is that! April is very beautiful as well and adorable. My god, this whole family is gorgeous, sweet, kind, gentle, friendly.

I also met Matt's uncle outside. He was standing next to me and started talking about the concert. I said yes it was a good concert and I am a huge Matt Giraud fan. He said he was Matt's uncle! We then talked for 15 minutes. I gushed over Matt and he gushed over Matt. I told him that a group of us had met on the internet and came together for this concert and weekend and that some had come from Denmark, Georgia, Indiana and Ohio. He teared up and was so touched. He told me that he liked my spirit and was going to tell Matt about it. It was a very adorable, touching encounter.

The whole concert experience was a love fest. The girl sitting next to me at concert was not a fan of Matt's and liked Adam. Well she screamed so loud for Matt during his whole set, I could hardly hear myself scream for all of her noise. Yay Michigan!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Janizzle

PostSubject: Re: Grand Rapids, MI Show!   Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:21 pm

What an amazing night!! We are all some blessed and lucky people! We came through for Matt and he came through for us! Smile

I wanted to post the picture with me and Matt. Now I think Amie or somebody got the picture of me and Matt in the afternoon...but this was from the Afterparty.

http://www.twitpic.com/h0h2w
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattyfan

PostSubject: Re: Grand Rapids, MI Show!   Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:09 pm

I love all the recaps! AWESOME that so many here were part of Matt's biggest night so far! Thank you so much for making it a success, ladies!!! You represented all of us very well!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Grand Rapids, MI Show!   Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:28 pm

Wow! where do I even start..I just want to say that the trip to Monaco Bay on Saturday night was just soooo emotional for me..It was really very hard because I would look over at this huge pic of Matt on the wall from when he use to play there and I would just start crying..It was like I felt this pride well up in me "for him" because of how far he has come and also just the thought that I was sitting there in the bar he use to play in night after night..just sooo truly special. And I really liked the female piano player named Rhonda in particular..she was great! She got up and danced her butt off on the piano's! Surprised I think I didn't really care about the two guys there because they weren't Matt.. Embarassed and plus Matt can sing WAYYY better then them!

So I'm sure you can already probably tell from everyone's posts that went to the show it was just soooo freaking awesome! Like a dream come true for sure! Now prior to the show as me and Cecilie was sitting in our seats getting ready for the show to start I saw Matt's dad like right down the aisle from us and I was like OMG Cecilie there is Matt's Dad! I gotta go tell him how wonderful of a son he has! I will tell you right now that meeting Matt's Dad (& Mom later) and just being able to shake their hands and tell them everything I had been wanting to tell them for so long was a very emotional and moving thing for me...I know this is going to sound really weird and maybe silly but I'm feeling so much contentment and peace now that I got to FINALLY do that...I feel like mission accomplished! cheers His Dad is awesome and very nice...he is so proud you can tell..and his mom is just very quiet, sweet and pretty..you can so tell why Matt is the wonderful person that he is because he has a little of his mom and a little of his dad in his personality..you can really tell this after meeting them. Very special! Smile

Ok on to the show....I'm SO happy and glad I got to be on the Floor very close to the stage for this hometown performance because you just really get a better feel for the whole thing as it's going on RIGHT in front of you. This time I was bound and determined to just totally focus right on Matt and not worry about taking pics or looking at the video screen (last time I couldn't decide whether to watch him or the screen!) Razz so anyways...OMG before Matt came out the screams and the noise was just deafening and I just remember my heart pounding and I was sweating (it was HOT in there) and then he came out! I have to say I totally agree that I think Matt had absolutely his best night ever on singing his songs...his piano playing at the end of Hard to Handle was just OFF THE CHARTS!!!! AMAZINGGGGG!! LOVED THE VERY END & THE WAY HE FINISHES OFF with such a BANG! and I know he had to be tearing up on Georgia because I was tearing up too (as I'm sure alot of people were) ..it was very moving. Oh and YES I definitely heard the Sign Matt Giraud chant but the other screaming was so loud that you couldn't get it going because it was being drowned out...His YFM was beautiful as always (SPOT ON) and when he came out of the floor for Tell her About it..he had the biggest smile on his face and you could tell he was the HAPPIEST MAN ON EARTH!! ..I just loved the whole thing! I will also say that I really respect Danny and think he did a great job singing that night and LOVED the shout out he gave to Matt! (very sweet) almost all of them were very sweet to Matt and giving him shout out's..I was very surprised when Megan didn't say anything?? hmmm.. Twisted Evil just jokin Razz

Ok the meet and greet afterwards...Like I said to the rest of our group a couple of times... I said I just think the Stars were in Alignment for us because everything just worked out perfectly...we had this FANTASTIC time with Matt at the fences that day and then this happened and I was just like OMG..I can't believe this is happening..I kept wanting to pitch myself...so on to my experience with Matt..Matt's friend Tiffany (extremely sweet girl) that helps promote him, etc..took me and Jenna over by where Matt and his dad were standing and told him how much Jenna had done to support him with her website and stuff and how we had passed out all the CD's and stuff that day and so anyways I'm just kinda standing there thinking in my head "OMG, OMG"..haha.. then I said can I have a hug Matt and he goes oh sure hun and as he hugged me, MY cheek was actually touching HIS cheek and he said "Thank you Baby"...squeeeeeeee!! hahaha...he is so damn sweet! I just love him.. then I asked for a pic with his Dad so I got a pic with me in the middle and it's actually a somewhat decent pic of me this time considering I think the other two of me really Suck that I've had with him alone at the fences. Rolling Eyes (acourse Matt is always beautiful) But guys it was just so surreal to be mingling in the same room with his friends and family..truly, truly very special..one of the best days of my life next to the birth of my children.. Smile for sure! Oh ya and I loved meeting his little brother..He was so cute and sweet! I got a pic with Kris and also one with Danny (which is awful of me)..I didn't necessarily want one with anyone else but thought, oh what the heck their here! Ha! At one point towards the end Matt was talking with some friends and stuff and he started doing that cute lil voice of his and was all animated and me and Jenna were like awwww... Surprised

I'm so glad that I got to experience this with all my friends here from the forum!! they are all great and Miss dsouthie girl has got it goinnnnn on!! hahaha..Love ya girl..she is sooo outgoing and she knows how to charm the guys for sure! oh and the girl can DANCE too!!! bounce

Well as soon as I can get to a non work computer I will download my pics cuz I'm really excited to get them posted!! Thanks again SGR for letting us stay at your house and thanks everyone else for a greatttttttt weekend!! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattyg93

PostSubject: Re: Grand Rapids, MI Show!   Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:22 pm

Awwww man! I am so so jealous of all you guys! I am so happy for all of you to have met him!
Janizzle you are very cute! Loving your pic with Matt. Hope you treasure it forever.

Maci! I am so excited for you! I also like Adam quite a bit not as much as Matt of course but that's so cool you got to meet them both. How cute that Matt and Adam walked in together to talk to Matt's dad. Awww. I always thought Matt and Adam got along very well.

Maci Didn't you tell Matt he had a super fan from Mexico City? I love him so much and I am so excited about his future record label plans!
What a great week it has been for all of us Matt fans!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
macigirl

PostSubject: Re: Grand Rapids, MI Show!   Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:18 pm

mattyg93 wrote:
Awwww man! I am so so jealous of all you guys! I am so happy for all of you to have met him!
Janizzle you are very cute! Loving your pic with Matt. Hope you treasure it forever.

Maci! I am so excited for you! I also like Adam quite a bit not as much as Matt of course but that's so cool you got to meet them both. How cute that Matt and Adam walked in together to talk to Matt's dad. Awww. I always thought Matt and Adam got along very well.

Maci Didn't you tell Matt he had a super fan from Mexico City? I love him so much and I am so excited about his future record label plans!

Mattyg, I feel terrible! I should have thought to get you an autograph. Crying or Very sad Well, if you can't come for January show, I will hunt Matt down to tell him you are one of his biggest fans and get you an autograph. But soon Matt will be touring, no doubt in my mind, and you will see him for yourself!! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattyg93

PostSubject: Re: Grand Rapids, MI Show!   Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:23 pm

macigirl wrote:
mattyg93 wrote:

Mattyg, I feel terrible! I should have thought to get you an autograph. Well, if you can't come for January show, I will hunt Matt down to tell him you are one of his biggest fans and get you an autograph. But soon Matt will be touring, no doubt in my mind, and you will see him for yourself!!

Awww. Thanks maci! That's OK. I should have told you to tell him he had a huge fan in this forum from Mexico City!
I am trying my best to go to the January show but if I can't please tell him mattyg93 says hi!
I am so excited about his future plans maci! I will get to meet him someday and meet you too! His future is looking bright and I am so happy for him!
All will come together for him soon! Can't wait for his solo career to start!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cacity87

PostSubject: Re: Grand Rapids, MI Show!   Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:50 pm

WHEW! Just caught up on reading the last four pages of this thread and WOOHOO! So good to hear all of your stories!!! cheers

I love that all of you guys got to go backstage and meet Matt! That's awesome! He deserves to meet his truly devoted hardcore fans! Smile Thank you all for sharing the details. I love it! Again...SO wish I could've been there. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/cassidylrobinson
Jenna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Grand Rapids, MI Show!   Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:46 am

From MJ's

Quote :

Saw Matt G’s dad while we waited. How did we know? He was wearing a shirt that said “Matt G’s Dad”. Also saw a chick in a shirt that said “Sign Matt Giraud”.

Then there’s a pause and GR gave Matt some love. There was a noticeably longer period before he appeared, and everyone was screaming. I’m glad for Matt. Matt came out kicking ass, but I was surprised because I thought he started on piano. (Told you I didn’t watch the videos.) My husband was all happy because he LOVES “Hard to Handle”. The Fray song still left me cold, and husband said Matt should have done his songs in reverse order. Matt threw a hat out into the crowd at one point. I gave him lots of love – I shrieked again. The woman in front of me FINALLY put in earplugs, after sticking her fingers in her ears for a long time.

twitter: @JennaSG

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
megryan67

PostSubject: Re: Grand Rapids, MI Show!   Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:58 am

Janizzle wrote:
What an amazing night!! We are all some blessed and lucky people! We came through for Matt and he came through for us! Smile

I wanted to post the picture with me and Matt. Now I think Amie or somebody got the picture of me and Matt in the afternoon...but this was from the Afterparty.

That is a sweet picture! I enjoyed reading your story. The bra throwing is hilarious! You guys are so brave. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
megryan67

PostSubject: Re: Grand Rapids, MI Show!   Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:00 am

macigirl wrote:
Janizzle wrote:

Janizzle, how cool is it that all of us got to meet Matt after the show?? And Matt was SO sexy swinging YOUR bra around at the concert. Good job, girl! I agree that this weekend was almost life changing. So happy that you had as much fun with "your girls" as I did with mine. LOL. Loved meeting you and the other BGs. All so sweet! You are adorable.

At Monaco Bay, I reenacted two scenes from Matt's homecoming in May. I did this because I am a goofball. In one scene I played Matt's GF Jessica (natch) and BGAmie, dsouthie23 and Lovethemtigers played me and 2 other women. I showed them how Jessica walked right in front of me and stopped to talk to the other 2 women. So silly but so fun! Jessica is just gorgeous in person.

It is so funny what you say about Adam and Danny because a similar thing happened for me. I don't like Danny but dsouthie made me say something to him and I did. He is so sweet. I can not dis him anymore! Matt walked in the room with his arm around Adam's shoulder and led Adam to Matt's dad. Adam and dad then had a conversation with Matt watching. Adam was so respectful and sweet to dad. I liked Adam on the show but have not liked him in concert. But when they walked in I said to myself OMG, OMG, OMG, it is Matt AND Adam. I was shocked at my response. I walked up to the little tet a tet (sp) and snapped pics. I guess I am a bigger fan of Adams than I realized! I also dislike Kris (because of Matt, I can't help myself). I leave the arena when Kris sings. At one point I bumped into someone behind me and turned around to apologize and saw that I had bumped into Kris. When I turned around and saw Kris I said to myself "oh, it is Kris" and turned back around. LOL. I could have easily said Oh Kris I am so sorry blah blah blah. I was surprised a little that I didn't even want to talk to him.

My Matt encounter there....it is weird but I somehow don't want to "bother" Matt when I meet him. I am so outgoing and talk to every stranger I see (ask Jenna!!) I would think I would gush all over the place. But I don't want a picture with him, I don't even want to talk to him. I feel like I just want to step back and watch him at a respectful distance. I always feel he is tired and could use one less person to deal with. This is a strange reaction for me but it is how I have felt every time I have seen him. But I figured I should have some kind of interaction. So I walked up to Matt and took his hand in mine (!). I said Hi Matt it is nice meeting you (even though I have met him before). He gently squeezed my hand and looked at me with a smile on his face and said he was happy to meet me. Perfection!

Matt's mom walked by me and I said that I had a story for her. We chatted for a couple minutes, mom to mom! She is so beautiful. She has the sweetest, kindest nature, very gentle. Matt's sister April walked by and mom brought April over and introduced her to me!!!! How sweet is that! April is very beautiful as well and adorable. My god, this whole family is gorgeous, sweet, kind, gentle, friendly.

I also met Matt's uncle outside. He was standing next to me and started talking about the concert. I said yes it was a good concert and I am a huge Matt Giraud fan. He said he was Matt's uncle! We then talked for 15 minutes. I gushed over Matt and he gushed over Matt. I told him that a group of us had met on the internet and came together for this concert and weekend and that some had come from Denmark, Georgia, Indiana and Ohio. He teared up and was so touched. He told me that he liked my spirit and was going to tell Matt about it. It was a very adorable, touching encounter.

The whole concert experience was a love fest. The girl sitting next to me at concert was not a fan of Matt's and liked Adam. Well she screamed so loud for Matt during his whole set, I could hardly hear myself scream for all of her noise. Yay Michigan!!

Thanks for sharing your story. I enjoyed it so much, since I didn't get to come up w/ the Georgia group.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Grand Rapids, MI Show!   Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:39 am

Janizzle wrote:

Hi Janizzle! It was great Meeting you in person also!! Being at Monaco Bay was just awesome wasn't it? I'm so glad we got to share this very special event with Matt! and will you pretty please forgive me for hogging your time with Matt?? Razz Razz you will be at January's show also right??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattyfan

PostSubject: Re: Grand Rapids, MI Show!   Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:42 am

Just wondering....did MATT give you ladies the Afterparty tickets? I thought he would have, knowing Cecilie came all the way from Denmark! =) He really should be giving those passes to his die-hard fans. Last year, Michael Johns did that for his fans on every tour stop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Grand Rapids, MI Show!   Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:48 am

There was one other thing I wanted to share with everyone on here from the Grand Rapids trip..I wanted to do something special for all the girls so I had gotten Wallet Size Photo's made of Matt (My Avatar Pic!!) because I feel everyone MUST have Matty with them at all times so you can just reach in your wallet and take him out!! Laughing Cecilie loves this pic and I'm pretty sure the rest of them liked it too! But anyways I was glad to be with other people that love Matt as much as me and when I surprised them with the pics they were all just so tickled and happy! It was hilarous because Cecilie literally carried her's around with her all weekend...like when we went to Monaco bay she didn't take her purse with her BUT she had her Matty G. pic in her back pocket!! cheers Very Happy This made me really happy when they got so excited over them! Very Happy

Last edited by Lisa_M on Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: Grand Rapids, MI Show!   Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:53 pm

mattyfan wrote:
Just wondering....did MATT give you ladies the Afterparty tickets? I thought he would have, knowing Cecilie came all the way from Denmark! =) He really should be giving those passes to his die-hard fans. Last year, Michael Johns did that for his fans on every tour stop.

No matt did not, but you are close, so close to guessing how we got them.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
macigirl

PostSubject: Re: Grand Rapids, MI Show!   Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:38 pm

lovethemtigers wrote:
mattyfan wrote:

No matt did not, but you are close, so close to guessing how we got them.... Very Happy

Tigers, you tease you! When Cecilie catches her breath, this is her story to tell. Thanks to her, Matt's dad gave us the passes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cacity87

PostSubject: Re: Grand Rapids, MI Show!   Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:41 pm

mattyfan wrote:

FYI: Matt does give out passes though. Wink

I wish I knew how many he was able to give away, etc. I know he has a TON of family and friends that have come to see him, so that's probably the majority of people that get passes from him. Also...wouldn't the passes that Matt's dad had, actually come from Matt himself? So technically...the girls got passes from Matt, right? Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/cassidylrobinson
mattsgirl

PostSubject: Re: Grand Rapids, MI Show!   Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:43 pm

Cacity87 wrote:
mattyfan wrote:

FYI: Matt does give out passes though. Wink

I wish I knew how many he was able to give away, etc. I know he has a TON of family and friends that have come to see him, so that's probably the majority of people that get passes from him. Also...wouldn't the passes that Matt's dad had, actually come from Matt himself? So technically...the girls got passes from Matt, right? Smile

Cacity, did you get passes from Matt when you met him???? I couldn't tell where your photo with Matt was taken. Just didn't look like it was by the barricades. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Janizzle

PostSubject: Re: Grand Rapids, MI Show!   Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:37 pm

megryan67 wrote:
Janizzle wrote:

That is a sweet picture! I enjoyed reading your story. The bra throwing is hilarious! You guys are so brave. cheers

Aw, thanks! Yes, trust me I would never be able to do it for anyone else! I guess the two drinks I had at the show really gave me the liquid courage I needed! LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Rapids, MI Show!   

Back to top Go down

Grand Rapids, MI Show!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next