Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Backstage with Matt, Danny, Casey and Friends

Go down 
+9
pasnthru
Riley 9
iluvmatt
cranberry
sgr91
hazuki
Giraudian#202
mattyg93
Lana
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Lana

Lana

Backstage with Matt, Danny, Casey and Friends Empty
PostSubject: Backstage with Matt, Danny, Casey and Friends   Backstage with Matt, Danny, Casey and Friends I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:58 pm

And to add fuel to the fire, at one point we see Matt and Casey deep into quite a cozy conversation... Suspect

LOL I may have to rethink this whole Matt/Jessica thing unfortunately...
Back to top Go down
mattyg93

mattyg93

PostSubject: Re: Backstage with Matt, Danny, Casey and Friends   Backstage with Matt, Danny, Casey and Friends I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:43 pm

Lana wrote:
And to add fuel to the fire, at one point we see Matt and Casey deep into quite a cozy conversation... Suspect

LOL I may have to rethink this whole Matt/Jessica thing unfortunately...

Well.. I guess is obvious they like each other.
I dunno though. I don't like Casey for Matt. She is beautiful but she seems such an airhead. Rolling Eyes Matt needs someone smarter now that his solo career is about to start. JMHO. lol I am so opinionated. Heh.

I really hope he goes back to Jessica someday. She seems the perfect girl for him.
Even Megan seems a better fit for Matt than Casey. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
Lana

Lana

PostSubject: Re: Backstage with Matt, Danny, Casey and Friends   Backstage with Matt, Danny, Casey and Friends I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:49 pm

LOL @airhead geek She does seem a bit...Lost at times though doesn't she?

And I just noticed this, but EEEEWWWW At danny totally flirting with that girl Neutral

I guess surrounded by a bunch of "pretty" girls, guys will be guys (even our precious Matty G) I love you
Back to top Go down
Giraudian#202

Giraudian#202

PostSubject: Re: Backstage with Matt, Danny, Casey and Friends   Backstage with Matt, Danny, Casey and Friends I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:50 pm

Aww, I like Casey. She's real talented.

I don't like her for Matt, of course(I don't like anyone with Matt except me, sorry study )

And isn't she only 16? I doubt they're together. It would be illegal.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/june_bunny91
hazuki

PostSubject: Re: Backstage with Matt, Danny, Casey and Friends   Backstage with Matt, Danny, Casey and Friends I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:36 am

Giraudian#202 wrote:
Aww, I like Casey. She's real talented.

I don't like her for Matt, of course(I don't like anyone with Matt except me, sorry study )

And isn't she only 16? I doubt they're together. It would be illegal.

I think shes 22, apparently. I asked the same question Razz
Back to top Go down
Giraudian#202

Giraudian#202

PostSubject: Re: Backstage with Matt, Danny, Casey and Friends   Backstage with Matt, Danny, Casey and Friends I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:02 am

22? Really? She doesn't look that old.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/june_bunny91
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: Backstage with Matt, Danny, Casey and Friends   Backstage with Matt, Danny, Casey and Friends I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:07 am

I think Matt is just a big glory. I met Jessica at the concert and she was introduced to me as Matts girlfriend
Back to top Go down
cranberry

cranberry

PostSubject: Re: Backstage with Matt, Danny, Casey and Friends   Backstage with Matt, Danny, Casey and Friends I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:39 am

sgr91 wrote:
I think Matt is just a big glory. I met Jessica at the concert and she was introduced to me as Matts girlfriend

Haha,there goes the Caseygate and all gates! There is a woman behind every great man,yes?
Can´t wait to hear more about last night. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lana

Lana

PostSubject: Re: Backstage with Matt, Danny, Casey and Friends   Backstage with Matt, Danny, Casey and Friends I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:38 am

sgr91 wrote:

I KNEW IT!!! (but I won't say I told you so Very Happy )

I'm actually pretty happy about this. I REALLY like Jessica from what I've seen of her, she seems like an intelligent girl who has her head on straight. So best of luck to them.

But I won't lie that there was a tiny part of me that was hoping I was wrong. I do like the idea of Matt as young, free, and easy but He's still young, just not so free and easy geek

Yay Matsica!!

Last edited by Lana on Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
iluvmatt

iluvmatt

PostSubject: Re: Backstage with Matt, Danny, Casey and Friends   Backstage with Matt, Danny, Casey and Friends I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 9:22 am

sgr91 wrote:

I'm really happy to hear that. Smile
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: Backstage with Matt, Danny, Casey and Friends   Backstage with Matt, Danny, Casey and Friends I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:36 am

LOL No one commented on my typo. I meant Matt is a big flirt, not glory. Thatsvwhar happens when you're typing in the hotel bathroom at 3 am and the iPhone "helps" you correct.
Back to top Go down
Lana

Lana

PostSubject: Re: Backstage with Matt, Danny, Casey and Friends   Backstage with Matt, Danny, Casey and Friends I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:50 am

sgr91 wrote:
LOL No one commented on my typo. I meant Matt is a big flirt, not glory. Thatsvwhar happens when you're typing in the hotel bathroom at 3 am and the iPhone "helps" you correct.

LOL I was wondering what the hell you meant by glory, but since it was no where near the word "flirt" I thought perhaps you meant "glory" and that it was just some sort of Michigan slang lol! I don't know...
Back to top Go down
iluvmatt

iluvmatt

PostSubject: Re: Backstage with Matt, Danny, Casey and Friends   Backstage with Matt, Danny, Casey and Friends I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:51 am

sgr91 wrote:

I saw it, but I didn't want to say anything. That would have been rude. iPhones are tricky sometimes! lol! SO.....sgr91.....how was the concert?! Wink
Back to top Go down
Riley 9

Riley 9

PostSubject: Re: Backstage with Matt, Danny, Casey and Friends   Backstage with Matt, Danny, Casey and Friends I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:16 am

Lana wrote:
sgr91 wrote:

LOL I was wondering what the hell you meant by glory, but since it was no where near the word "flirt" I thought perhaps you meant "glory" and that it was just some sort of Michigan slang lol! I don't know...

HA-HA, I noticed the word "glory" didn't seem to fit either, but I didn't know you were typing on an iPhone. Now it makes sense! geek
I thought you meant to write something like "Matt is just in it for the glory", like he wanted everyone to notice the attention he was getting from the ladies. I was like "HUH?" scratch I have to agree that Matt was flirting with Casey and with lots of other girls during the tour! Embarassed

Anyway, I think Matt and Jessica were on a "break" before the tour started, when he said he was "single". That's how I interpreted it to mean, because it never seemed like he hated her or anything like that. Rolling Eyes But maybe now that the tour is almost over, and he says he's moving back to Michigan, they're back together! Heh, I have spent too much time analyzing the personal lives of all the Idols (Matt, Anoop, Kris, Megan, etc.) ! Razz

BTW, I almost didn't notice Matt and Casey talking in the first place because all I could focus on was Danny FLIRTING with that girl who was dancing with him! GAHHH! Shocked Did you see that woman run her hands over his chest at the end of the dance? And the look on Danny's face was priceless. He was like "OMG! I need a cold shower!" Danny was TOTALLY diggin' that young lady! lol! Oh, dear g-d! I just imagined that Danny wanted to use the "intimacy kit"--NOOOOOOOO! pale
Back to top Go down
pasnthru

pasnthru

PostSubject: Re: Backstage with Matt, Danny, Casey and Friends   Backstage with Matt, Danny, Casey and Friends I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:52 am

sgr91 wrote:

haha sgr....I just figured "glory" was a new term I hadn't heard of and didn't want to be the only one asking what it meant (thought it must be slang for flirt)
lol!
Back to top Go down
Janizzle

Janizzle

PostSubject: Re: Backstage with Matt, Danny, Casey and Friends   Backstage with Matt, Danny, Casey and Friends I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:00 pm

I don't notice anything between Matt and Casey, at least not in that video. Funny to see Danny dancing with the girl! I have to say, I really enjoyed watching his moves at the concert last night! I haven't always been nice about Danny but he's a sweet guy.

That's interesting that she was introduced as his girlfriend...did she say "I'm Matt's girlfriend"?
Back to top Go down
mattsgirl

mattsgirl

PostSubject: Re: Backstage with Matt, Danny, Casey and Friends   Backstage with Matt, Danny, Casey and Friends I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:52 pm

Sgr, who introduced Jessica to you as Matt's girlfriend?
Back to top Go down
Lana

Lana

PostSubject: Re: Backstage with Matt, Danny, Casey and Friends   Backstage with Matt, Danny, Casey and Friends I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:09 pm

mattsgirl wrote:
Sgr, who introduced Jessica to you as Matt's girlfriend?

LOL Yes Sgr, you did kinda just throw us a bit of a curve ball and then left us hanging! Very Happy So who did introduce you, and what did you think of her?
Back to top Go down
jessica

jessica

PostSubject: Re: Backstage with Matt, Danny, Casey and Friends   Backstage with Matt, Danny, Casey and Friends I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:35 pm

Yes sgr we all wanna know Smile ! hahah
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: Backstage with Matt, Danny, Casey and Friends   Backstage with Matt, Danny, Casey and Friends I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:53 pm

Sorry about the vagueness. Now that I'm back on the computer I can actually type more than a line. I was standing in line during Megan's set waiting for a "refreshment" and started asking people who they were there to see and where they were from. The guy in front of me said he was there to see Matt and that he was from Tennessee. I said, "well, that's a long way to travel" and at this same point Jessica walked by saying she was looking for her brother. He said he was here because Jessica was his niece and she was Matt's Girlfriend. I then said something stupid like "I know" and he said "Do you know Jessica or Matt?" and I kind of flubbered that I just read the local papers. She then walked back up to her uncle and I said that we love Matt and that I was wearing my black and white. She just smiled and said that it was great all the support he was getting.

That's all I got folks but he was clear that she was Matt's girlfriend ( not past tense). Now he's her uncle but I'm assuming if there was anything "not right" between them, her family wouldn't have traveled from Tennessee to support him. I could be wrong.
Back to top Go down
jessica

jessica

PostSubject: Re: Backstage with Matt, Danny, Casey and Friends   Backstage with Matt, Danny, Casey and Friends I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:57 pm

sgr91 wrote:
Sorry about the vagueness. Now that I'm back on the computer I can actually type more than a line. I was standing in line during Megan's set waiting for a "refreshment" and started asking people who they were there to see and where they were from. The guy in front of me said he was there to see Matt and that he was from Tennessee. I said, "well, that's a long way to travel" and at this same point Jessica walked by saying she was looking for her brother. He said he was here because Jessica was his niece and she was Matt's Girlfriend. I then said something stupid like "I know" and he said "Do you know Jessica or Matt?" and I kind of flubbered that I just read the local papers. She then walked back up to her uncle and I said that we love Matt and that I was wearing my black and white. She just smiled and said that it was great all the support he was getting.

That's all I got folks but he was clear that she was Matt's girlfriend ( not past tense). Now he's her uncle but I'm assuming if there was anything "not right" between them, her family wouldn't have traveled from Tennessee to support him. I could be wrong.

yeah I'm sure if they weren't dating he wouldn't have travelled all that way, he also would know if they were dating or not I'd think. I like Jessica, so that makes me happy!
Back to top Go down
Riley 9

Riley 9

PostSubject: Re: Backstage with Matt, Danny, Casey and Friends   Backstage with Matt, Danny, Casey and Friends I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 9:54 pm

sgr91 wrote:

OK, I keep promising that I would stay out of discussions about Matt's dating life, but sgr91 you keep pulling me back in ! LOL geek

Now we know we have to be careful when we're talking about Matt in public. You never know when one of his friends or family members could be lurking! Embarassed

sgr91, I like how you "covered" your tracks by saying 'Oh, I read about her (Jessica) in the local papers.' It's not like you're a Matt STALKER or anything ... Twisted Evil HA-HA At least Jessica and her uncle didn't get that impression of you, right? Wink
Back to top Go down
graciecat

graciecat

PostSubject: Re: Backstage with Matt, Danny, Casey and Friends   Backstage with Matt, Danny, Casey and Friends I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:26 pm

Well I really hope this is true because I like the idea of Matt with Jessica--She seems like a smart girl, supportive of Matt and they have a long history. So I say YAY for them! cheers
Back to top Go down
Lana

Lana

PostSubject: Re: Backstage with Matt, Danny, Casey and Friends   Backstage with Matt, Danny, Casey and Friends I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:49 pm

LOL y'all know how I feel about Matsica right? So I'm all cheers Right now...

But I do find it interesting that Jessica and her uncle decided to get refreshments during Megan's set...Guess they just weren't that interested in watching her, Idk Question

And this:

I was standing in line during Megan's set waiting for a "refreshment"

For some reason had me LOLing pretty hard... geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backstage with Matt, Danny, Casey and Friends   Backstage with Matt, Danny, Casey and Friends I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Backstage with Matt, Danny, Casey and Friends
Page 1 of 1