Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

How EXCITING & SPECIAL!!

Go down 
+7
mattyg93
Cacity87
lovethemtigers
sgr91
OvenMitt
mattyfan
Lisa_M
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

How EXCITING & SPECIAL!! Empty
PostSubject: How EXCITING & SPECIAL!!   How EXCITING & SPECIAL!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:47 pm

Well I don't know if any of you have done this like me.. LOL..but I googled Priscella Presley's Dream Foundation after Matt's Tweet today and the only thing listed is a fund raiser for tommorow but it says that its at a "private residence" so the bad news is that we probably won't get to see any videos BUT how freakin special is that to be invited by Priscella Presley herself to do a private fund raiser for her foundation.....I think these are great things for Matt because if your moving in the "right circles" of people then that's always a postive thing! It may be something small and more intimate but I'm happy for Matt!! woo hooo!! cheers I think that Kris was also suppose to go to this?? but I wonder if any of the other idols were invited?? Acourse we know that Priscella probably saw our guy and said HEY I gotta book this guy like ASAP!! Very Happy Good Things are coming for our Matty...I just know it!!

Matt's tweet....

On my way to sing in Santa Barbara for Priscilla Presleys Dream Foundation fundraiser. It's an honor to be asked to play here.So I'm excited
Back to top Go down
mattyfan

mattyfan

PostSubject: Re: How EXCITING & SPECIAL!!   How EXCITING & SPECIAL!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:12 pm

How exciting! Definitely lots to look forward to for Matt!

I wonder is he's meeting up with people to write songs. Most likey! Otherwise he wouldn't have to do it in L.A. Ahhh, the wait....
Back to top Go down
OvenMitt

OvenMitt

PostSubject: Re: How EXCITING & SPECIAL!!   How EXCITING & SPECIAL!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:29 pm

Well, I feel like a jerk for being so impatient with Matt the other day. He's already back in Cali, which makes me pleased as punch. I would die to know what he's going to perform at this event......perhaps he'll let us know afterwards?

Anyways, yes, glad he's back in the hotbed of LA, to do some writing and maybe more! Oh, the possibilities.....
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: How EXCITING & SPECIAL!!   How EXCITING & SPECIAL!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:27 pm

For all of you who were in chat when I suggested that this is the Charity event he was playing - see I'm not off my rocker!

On a more somber note, I agree with Lisa that we are unlikely to see any video. The hosts own a major investment company and Im guessing the won't allow you tube videos to be made.
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: How EXCITING & SPECIAL!!   How EXCITING & SPECIAL!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:46 pm

sgr91 wrote:
For all of you who were in chat when I suggested that this is the Charity event he was playing - see I'm not off my rocker!

On a more somber note, I agree with Lisa that we are unlikely to see any video. The hosts own a major investment company and Im guessing the won't allow you tube videos to be made.

Yes I sent you a tweet today as soon as Matt's tweets came across! Good investigative work Sgr! Way to go!
Back to top Go down
Cacity87

Cacity87

PostSubject: Re: How EXCITING & SPECIAL!!   How EXCITING & SPECIAL!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 10:27 pm

Sgr - You ROCK! I immediately thought of you and what you said in chat the other night after Matt tweeted! Great investigative work. Wink

I would love to see videos from this, but if not...its ok. Hopefully soon. Maybe we'll get a special bubble-tweet or something. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cassidylrobinson
mattyg93

mattyg93

PostSubject: Re: How EXCITING & SPECIAL!!   How EXCITING & SPECIAL!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:20 pm

Did you guys read what Matt is going to sing for this fundraiser?
He tweeted last night about his song choices:

Quote :
People have been
asking what I'm singing tomorrow. I'm doing Chariot, Have A Little
Faith In Me, Georgia, and let's get it on.Original tune?

THat is a great song list IMO. I am so excited he is singing Gavin de Graw's "Chariot". I've been waiting for him to sing that song for so long! Yes!
So he may do an original song too, I am so excited!

The sad thing is that we will probably never see footage of this event. If only someone would record him and be sneaky. Heh.

I am so happy he is in LA BTW, I am sure he will be doing some very productive writing sessions and maybe more negotiations with the interested label.
Great news will come soon! I am sure you guys! How EXCITING & SPECIAL!! Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Janizzle

Janizzle

PostSubject: Re: How EXCITING & SPECIAL!!   How EXCITING & SPECIAL!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:55 pm

Just joining you all in saying how excited I am! Too bad there is a slim chance of video being posted...but I wonder if there was any media there at all? I'd love to at least see some photos!
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: How EXCITING & SPECIAL!!   How EXCITING & SPECIAL!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 3:13 pm

Janizzle wrote:
Just joining you all in saying how excited I am! Too bad there is a slim chance of video being posted...but I wonder if there was any media there at all? I'd love to at least see some photos!

OH Janizzle..I never thought of that..maybe we will at least see some pics and see what he was wearing??..hahaha..we are so desperate aren't we?? lol!
Back to top Go down
mattyfan

mattyfan

PostSubject: Re: How EXCITING & SPECIAL!!   How EXCITING & SPECIAL!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 3:20 pm

I'm really excited for Matt!

I just have to share this...don't know where to post it. Very Happy Last night I saw Michael Johns and Brooke White's concert. Awesome, awesome show BTW (also, Benton Paul is someone to watch)! While waiting in line for the doors to open, I overheard this lady telling someone oh how she loves Matt Giraud from last season. Then someone else chimed in to say he's her fave, too! Then I said oh I absolutely love him! Then I went on to share how he's self-taught on the piano, and the others who didn't say they were fans just couldn't believe it! They were amazed! Matt's amazing! Anyway, out of 7 people in our conversation, 3 were huge Matt fans and one lady was crazy about David Cook. Wow! How neat is that!?!
Back to top Go down
Cacity87

Cacity87

PostSubject: Re: How EXCITING & SPECIAL!!   How EXCITING & SPECIAL!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 4:01 pm

mattyfan wrote:

I just have to share this...don't know where to post it. Very Happy Last night I saw Michael Johns and Brooke White's concert. Awesome, awesome show BTW (also, Benton Paul is someone to watch)! While waiting in line for the doors to open, I overheard this lady telling someone oh how she loves Matt Giraud from last season. Then someone else chimed in to say he's her fave, too! Then I said oh I absolutely love him! Then I went on to share how he's self-taught on the piano, and the others who didn't say they were fans just couldn't believe it! They were amazed! Matt's amazing! Anyway, out of 7 people in our conversation, 3 were huge Matt fans and one lady was crazy about David Cook. Wow! How neat is that!?!

Wow! That's a really neat story! Thanks for sharing! Always cool to hear other people that are fans of Matt...I still am so shocked that the most talented contestant this season isn't signed yet! It really shocks me...but, lets hope his BETTER deal is coming soon! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cassidylrobinson
mattyg93

mattyg93

PostSubject: Re: How EXCITING & SPECIAL!!   How EXCITING & SPECIAL!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 5:18 pm

Cacity87 wrote:
mattyfan wrote:

I just have to share this...don't know where to post it. How EXCITING & SPECIAL!! Icon_biggrin Last night I saw Michael Johns and Brooke White's concert. Awesome, awesome show BTW (also, Benton Paul is someone to watch)! While waiting in line for the doors to open, I overheard this lady telling someone oh how she loves Matt Giraud from last season. Then someone else chimed in to say he's her fave, too! Then I said oh I absolutely love him! Then I went on to share how he's self-taught on the piano, and the others who didn't say they were fans just couldn't believe it! They were amazed! Matt's amazing! Anyway, out of 7 people in our conversation, 3 were huge Matt fans and one lady was crazy about David Cook. Wow! How neat is that!?!

Wow! That's a really neat story! Thanks for sharing! Always cool to hear other people that are fans of Matt...I still am so shocked that the most talented contestant this season isn't signed yet! It really shocks me...but, lets hope his BETTER deal is coming soon! How EXCITING & SPECIAL!! Icon_smile
Yeah Cacity!
I am so sure he will get signed soon though! I can feel it. How EXCITING & SPECIAL!! Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
cranberry

cranberry

PostSubject: Re: How EXCITING & SPECIAL!!   How EXCITING & SPECIAL!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 5:37 pm

Lisa_M wrote:
Janizzle wrote:

OH Janizzle..I never thought of that..maybe we will at least see some pics and see what he was wearing??..hahaha..we are so desperate aren't we?? lol!

Yes! I mean no! So what to google tomorrow? Smile
Back to top Go down
cranberry

cranberry

PostSubject: Re: How EXCITING & SPECIAL!!   How EXCITING & SPECIAL!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 5:40 pm

mattyfan wrote:

Very neat! Thank you for sharing. Matt is amazing! Smile
Back to top Go down
graciecat

graciecat

PostSubject: Re: How EXCITING & SPECIAL!!   How EXCITING & SPECIAL!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 11:18 pm

Cacity87 wrote:
mattyfan wrote:

Wow! That's a really neat story! Thanks for sharing! Always cool to hear other people that are fans of Matt...I still am so shocked that the most talented contestant this season isn't signed yet! It really shocks me...but, lets hope his BETTER deal is coming soon! Smile

Oh this is just so great to hear Mattyfan! Very Happy I just keep reminding myself GOOD things come to those who wait! cheers
Back to top Go down
mattyfan

mattyfan

PostSubject: Re: How EXCITING & SPECIAL!!   How EXCITING & SPECIAL!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 11:40 pm

Ahhh, I'm excited, anxious, nervous all at the same time for Matt tonight! I hope he enjoys himself coz we know that's when he does best! =)
Back to top Go down
mattyfan

mattyfan

PostSubject: Re: How EXCITING & SPECIAL!!   How EXCITING & SPECIAL!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 1:28 am

Woot, woot! Did you see Matt's update on Twitter? Sounds like he had an awesome evening! I'm sure the audience was impressed!! Ahhh, I can't wait for him to tour already!!!!
Back to top Go down
pasnthru

pasnthru

PostSubject: Re: How EXCITING & SPECIAL!!   How EXCITING & SPECIAL!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 10:02 am

Ha! Matt tweeted that he'd like Priscella to adopt him cause it's so beautiful there. I'll bet after this private concert (especially "When a Man Loves a Woman", she's had a few thoughts about that herself Wink
Back to top Go down
mattyg93

mattyg93

PostSubject: Re: How EXCITING & SPECIAL!!   How EXCITING & SPECIAL!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:29 pm

Matt is now back in LA! So exciting. HE tweeted this:

Quote :
Back in LA!!
Having lunch with my boy from the college days. Feels good to be back
in my 3rd home! I'm def ready to put some music down!

I think he refers to the writing sessions he talked about before. I really believe the interested label arranged those for him. He will probably have some label meetings too. Hoping the big news comes soon! How EXCITING & SPECIAL!! Icon_bounce
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: How EXCITING & SPECIAL!!   How EXCITING & SPECIAL!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:32 pm

mattyg93 wrote:
Matt is now back in LA! So exciting. HE tweeted this:

Quote :
Back in LA!!
Having lunch with my boy from the college days. Feels good to be back
in my 3rd home! I'm def ready to put some music down!

I think he refers to the writing sessions he talked about before. I really believe the interested label arranged those for him. He will probably have some label meetings too. Hoping the big news comes soon! How EXCITING & SPECIAL!! Icon_bounce

I love the fact that he refers to LA as this 3rd home! I'm SO excited to hear the "new" music he comes out with because it will be out of this world..GAWD I love this man!! I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How EXCITING & SPECIAL!!   How EXCITING & SPECIAL!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How EXCITING & SPECIAL!!
Page 1 of 1