Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

can someone explain to me

Go down 
+6
OvenMitt
mattyg93
asianmegan
Lana
lovethemtigers
Jenna
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

can someone explain to me Empty
PostSubject: can someone explain to me   can someone explain to me I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 1:03 pm

what is happening on twitter? why did matt tell people to get a life? thanks?

but how sweet is matt to his fans? he does it all for us! he sure knows hiw to keep his fans!
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: can someone explain to me   can someone explain to me I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 1:14 pm

I have no idea - I know last week on twitter there was this hater that showed up and she attacked us and matt - then several attacked her. then she disappeared - then over the weekend she showed back up with a new twitter name and tweeted this to me...

glamfan12345
@lovethemtigers i wanted 2 say sry 4 being mean 2 u b4 i was mad @matt 4 the #adamfarted thing

and this...
glamfan12345@lovethemtigers that wuz mean of me and unfair ur proa nice girl. my prob was w matt being mean o adam n +

and then this...
glamfan12345@lovethemtigers it was mean i feel bad i was man 2 his fans. idk i read abunch of lies and i think i hurt his gf by telling her matt cheats

A few days before that I got a random tweet from same person under the name of AIfan12345 telling me something to the effect that it figures I'd be a fan of Matt since I'm fat and ugly like him LOL
and then a second tweet telling me I was wasting my time tweeting him bec he doesn't care about his fans and doesn't read our tweets!

I was like what and the hell brought that on ...then later that day she was tweeting more of matt fans and calling them fatasses and such....

Her tweets to Matt were ridiculous..
she also started an account called @mattgiraudsucks and glamfan123 and kept tweeting to herself back and forth between the 4 accounts!

Just sick is what that is....
Back to top Go down
Lana

Lana

PostSubject: Re: can someone explain to me   can someone explain to me I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 1:28 pm

OMG!!! That girl sounds CRAZY! I was hearing some whispering about a hater on twitter tweeting to Matt and Jessica (I found out that the girl has also been tweeting to Jessica trying to convince her that Matt is cheating her on. She also stalked Casey Calson!)

I remember @aifan12345 and saw some of her tweets to Matt, I guess he blocked her. I didn't know about the Glam account, but I do remember @MattGiraudSucks and thought that this was just one of her Glambert fans and another Matt hater. ALL OF THESE ACCOUNTS HAVE BEEN THE SAME GIRL? Wow...Talk about crazy...

But this all happened days ago, I wonder why this morning Matt finally decided to speak out if it is about this girl? Maybe it was something else? Maybe she started a new account and is harrassing him again...Gawd I wish I knew her Mad
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: can someone explain to me   can someone explain to me I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 1:35 pm

That's what i'm worried about...that it's something different.....it would be odd that he would speak out about it after a few days have gone by. I'm worried about him...I am just curious as to what it could be about!!!

Gosh I just worry about that boy!
Back to top Go down
asianmegan

asianmegan

PostSubject: Re: can someone explain to me   can someone explain to me I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 1:44 pm

Tigers, you actually got an apology from her?? Wow, that's a shocker!!! I haven't heard much from any of those accounts since @aifan12345....Gloria on here said she reported it but I guess that's what the 50 other accounts are for.

I am worried it's something else also.....like how could he go from high on life yesterday to this frustration today! There's always gonna be some pathetic hater out there.....but all of his true fans are more than that person will ever be. For someone to be that obsessed with talking sh*t on Matt is just pathetic....I think she tweeted more on her hate towards Matt than her love to Danny & Adam, that tells you a lot!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/asianmegan
mattyg93

mattyg93

PostSubject: Re: can someone explain to me   can someone explain to me I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:06 pm

Wow.. People really need to get a life. Like Matt said.
I was not understanding his tweet there. Talk about crazy lunatic people. My god... How pathetic. can someone explain to me Icon_evil

Thanks Matt for doing everything for us real fans! We really appreciate it! You deserves all the success in the world and you will get it I am sure..
Back to top Go down
OvenMitt

OvenMitt

PostSubject: Re: can someone explain to me   can someone explain to me I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:24 pm

Geez, why do people spend so much time and effort hating on others? If you don't like Matt, then couldn't you just NOT discuss him? Making multiple Twitter accounts to publically proclaim your hatred of him seems like an awful lot of work! But, it does seem relegated to one psycho, so that's good.

I truly hope that this is what Matt was referring to in his tweet, because I'd hate for it to be work-related. I know Matt is curious and reads stuff about himself on the web, but, God love him, he's got to develop a thick skin. When I read a negative comment about him, my heart sinks, so I can only imagine how Matt himself feels about it. But, I pray that he just refocuses on the (numerous) positive things in his life and forges ahead with fulfilling his dreams. I'm sure he'll do just that!
Back to top Go down
Cacity87

Cacity87

PostSubject: Re: can someone explain to me   can someone explain to me I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:28 pm

It does seem a little "delayed" if Matt is referring to the hater-tweets. But, maybe he just now got a chance to catch up on his @replies or something...and just saw them all? I don't know, but I hope its just something petty like that and not something much more serious! Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cassidylrobinson
Lana

Lana

PostSubject: Re: can someone explain to me   can someone explain to me I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:32 pm

Well, from what I can tell @mattgiraudsucks and @aifan12345 accounts have both been set to "private" so I can't see those tweets, but I founds these that were written to him on the 27th:

Quote :
@immattgiraud i hope ur ALONE n i hope jessica finds a backbone n dumps u!!
9:53 AM Sep 27th from web
@immattgiraud THATS ALL. n al the girls u think u can play wont think about you AGAIN
9:52 AM Sep 27th from web
@immattgiraud ur never gonan b sgned ull always be the guy on ai who got kicekd off mad times n had the mole
9:52 AM Sep 27th from web
@immattgiraud but in a few months ul be no oneagain n no1 will give 2 sits about u
9:51 AM Sep 27th from web
@ImMattGiraud haha all u r is a fckn loser u were a oser in hs and college n how a few ppl like u bc u wre on a tv show n u think ur cool
9:51 AM Sep 27th from web in reply to ImMattGiraud
@immattgiraud WE FLEW OVER AND OvER AROUND ThE WORlD 4 U!!! LIARR!!!
9:45 AM Sep 27th from web
@immattgiraud its fuckin SAD I HOPE UR LEFT ALL ALONE!! now everythin will catch up!!
9:45 AM Sep 27th from web
@ImMattGiraud fuckin scumbag how many times did u do this! ew nasty nasty nasty!! i hope every girl dumps ur ass
9:44 AM Sep 27th from web
@ImMattGiraud u forget i have other pics and videos LOL
9:36 AM Sep 27th from web
@ImMattGiraud UR BEAT THIS TIME!!
9:35 AM Sep 27th from web
@ImMattGiraud when the whole time u were fucking 948394 oher ppl as well
@ImMattGiraud flew across the country 4 u over and over so fuckin dumb thought u were a stand up real guy
@ImMattGiraud u lie to everyone!! casey carlson jessica megan joy SHER
@ImMattGiraud who even knwos of many bitches u were fucking nasty ass.
9:34 AM Sep 27th from web
@ImMattGiraud U FUCKING HAD US THERE SCUMBAG
@ImMattGiraud told her about MN n HOW WE WERE THERE THANKS TO U
@ImMattGiraud HA BLEW UP UR SHIT TO UR NEW LITLE GF
9:33 AM Sep 27th from web
@caseypcarlson god ur so fucking stupid. wish i could tell erything but its no worth it.
9:16 AM Sep 27th from web
@caseypcarlson ur as stupid as his gf back home he fucks everything hes a LIAR he FUCKED my FRIEND NUMEROUS TIMES
9:09 AM Sep 27th from web
@caseypcarlson i feel fucking bad 4 u u have no fucking idea dumb cunt

WOW, just wow...
Back to top Go down
Lana

Lana

PostSubject: Re: can someone explain to me   can someone explain to me I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:42 pm

WOW, I'm reading her tweets now and she has tweeted to Jessica SO MANY TIMES! I would be fed up! Mad And the things she's saying... She is saying that she has a close "friend" who was "with" Matt, and flew all over the country for months to see Matt. And how Matt lied and played her, and she claims Matt is "nasty". She seems VERY convinced, and I think she may believe that she is telling nothing less than the truth!

She is still harrassing poor casey as well...She sounds like an idiot and can barely spell but she has conviction! I'm guessing that maybe Jessica just got all of this and told him? I think she may have been tweeting to Jessica/Casey on all of her different accounts as well and I can understand how Matt would be more upset about someone bothering Jessica than he would be about getting harrassed himself. This makes me SO MAD! You guys don't understand how disgusting it really is...
Back to top Go down
Cindyy

Cindyy

PostSubject: Re: can someone explain to me   can someone explain to me I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:41 am

Wow, that girl needs to get a life of her own.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/cindsss
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: can someone explain to me   can someone explain to me I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:29 am

So if I follow this "fascinating" thread correctly, this is a friend of Sher's who is pissed off that Matt "played" her. She felt that in MN he was "with" Casey as well. And now she's doing her civic duty to inform the parties involved. OK this is pretty funny - unless you believe any of it. From Jessica's comments, I think she believes Matt's version.
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: can someone explain to me   can someone explain to me I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 1:04 pm

sgr91 wrote:
So if I follow this "fascinating" thread correctly, this is a friend of Sher's who is pissed off that Matt "played" her. She felt that in MN he was "with" Casey as well. And now she's doing her civic duty to inform the parties involved. OK this is pretty funny - unless you believe any of it. From Jessica's comments, I think she believes Matt's version.

What? you investigative slueth you? what are you talking about!?

Oh today there's a new account..Mattgiraudcries - omg this is getting out of control. this person is scary to me. that makes 5 accounts now!
Back to top Go down
cranberry

cranberry

PostSubject: Re: can someone explain to me   can someone explain to me I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 3:06 pm

Yikes!
One of the downsides of fame,loonies.
And Twitter is a juicy playground for them. Keep Blocking!
Even though it is a tempting idea to attack back.
What could one do with superb hacker capabilities.
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: can someone explain to me   can someone explain to me I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:38 pm

It is hard to resist, but I've done it so far! Well I did tweet back to glam12345 and told her that adam and matt are friends and that she can say whatever she wants to about me but leave matt out of it.

but apparently since then there are 4 more accounts. Wow! The time and effort this person is putting into hating matt is astounding......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can someone explain to me   can someone explain to me I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

can someone explain to me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: All Things Matt! :: Matt There is Nothing Small About You!-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com