Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

MATT SOLO CONCERT IN NOVEMBER

Go down 
+10
pasnthru
sgr91
mattyfan
Lisa_M
Giraudian#202
Jenna
cranberry
Lana
hazuki
OvenMitt
14 posters
AuthorMessage
OvenMitt

OvenMitt

MATT SOLO CONCERT IN NOVEMBER Empty
PostSubject: MATT SOLO CONCERT IN NOVEMBER   MATT SOLO CONCERT IN NOVEMBER I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 3:26 pm

So, just saw this little gem:

ImMattGiraud ATTENTION everyone! I Have my first solo concert in Grand Rapids, MI in November!! Details coming soon. It's gonna be a great time!

Well, well, well! Although I am a tad bummed because I bought tickets for what I thought was going to be his first solo show in January, I am even more ecstatic that he's getting a show together sooner than that. I can only assume that this will feature his original music, probably the very songs he was writing last week. So, say it with me people: SQUEEEEEE!!!
Back to top Go down
hazuki

PostSubject: Re: MATT SOLO CONCERT IN NOVEMBER   MATT SOLO CONCERT IN NOVEMBER I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 3:27 pm

I want to goooo! Someone cellcast!
Back to top Go down
Lana

Lana

PostSubject: Re: MATT SOLO CONCERT IN NOVEMBER   MATT SOLO CONCERT IN NOVEMBER I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 3:39 pm

I'm so freaking excited!!! We could be jamming to some new Matt music as soon as next month! It does complicate things though cause I really want to go to this concert, but I know I won't be able to make both shows. I think this one will be better though cause it's better whether ( Cool ) and since I haven't purchased Jan. tickets yet, I can still go to this one cheers

*can't wait to finally hear some good music from a season 8 AI finalist!*
Back to top Go down
cranberry

cranberry

PostSubject: Re: MATT SOLO CONCERT IN NOVEMBER   MATT SOLO CONCERT IN NOVEMBER I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 3:43 pm

That is awesome news! And it´s next month! Wo-hoo!
Oh you lucky ones who can go and see that concert!
Back to top Go down
hazuki

PostSubject: Re: MATT SOLO CONCERT IN NOVEMBER   MATT SOLO CONCERT IN NOVEMBER I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:00 pm

November is going to be an awesome month for Music cheers
Back to top Go down
cranberry

cranberry

PostSubject: Re: MATT SOLO CONCERT IN NOVEMBER   MATT SOLO CONCERT IN NOVEMBER I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:23 pm

SQUEEEEEE!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: MATT SOLO CONCERT IN NOVEMBER   MATT SOLO CONCERT IN NOVEMBER I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:39 pm

i saw this but it,s hard for me to post at work so thanks for bringing it over ovenmitt. i,m sure i will go and i'll give a cellcert but need a broadcaster! the only way there will be a problem is if it is on a week day but i will figure it out somehow. this totally makes up for the cancelled soap event. sorry no cap letters...don't know how to do it on my phone yet. i am so excited!
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Giraudian#202

Giraudian#202

PostSubject: Re: MATT SOLO CONCERT IN NOVEMBER   MATT SOLO CONCERT IN NOVEMBER I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:44 pm

I wish I could go, but I live in SW Missouri Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/june_bunny91
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: MATT SOLO CONCERT IN NOVEMBER   MATT SOLO CONCERT IN NOVEMBER I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:02 pm

Jenna wrote:
i saw this but it,s hard for me to post at work so thanks for bringing it over ovenmitt. i,m sure i will go and i'll give a cellcert but need a broadcaster! the only way there will be a problem is if it is on a week day but i will figure it out somehow. this totally makes up for the cancelled soap event. sorry no cap letters...don't know how to do it on my phone yet. i am so excited!

Wow!..well I'm shocked and freaking out like everyone else (especially on twitter)..haha...but I'm also a little bummed because if its a weekend I work there is no way I can go because I have no vacation or sick days left and I would lose my job if i call off.. Sad Plus financially I don't know if i can swing it (still recovering from other two! lol)...but maybe if the tickets are fairly reasonable and I just go for the night but damn I would hate to miss it! omggg! what to do??? Embarassed

Hey Jenna..did they cancel the WHOLE soap thing or just Matt's part? that stupid ass matt hater on twitter keeps sending messages that they just cancelled Matt's part???? Let me know??
Back to top Go down
mattyfan

mattyfan

PostSubject: Re: MATT SOLO CONCERT IN NOVEMBER   MATT SOLO CONCERT IN NOVEMBER I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:29 pm

So excited!! Also jealous of people who'll get to go.. I can't wait for Matt's tour.
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: MATT SOLO CONCERT IN NOVEMBER   MATT SOLO CONCERT IN NOVEMBER I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 6:16 pm

Lisa_M wrote:
Jenna wrote:

Wow!..well I'm shocked and freaking out like everyone else (especially on twitter)..haha...but I'm also a little bummed because if its a weekend I work there is no way I can go because I have no vacation or sick days left and I would lose my job if i call off.. Sad Plus financially I don't know if i can swing it (still recovering from other two! lol)...but maybe if the tickets are fairly reasonable and I just go for the night but damn I would hate to miss it! omggg! what to do??? Embarassed

Hey Jenna..did they cancel the WHOLE soap thing or just Matt's part? that stupid ass matt hater on twitter keeps sending messages that they just cancelled Matt's part???? Let me know??

The whole soap thing is cancelled - nothing to do with Matt. Probably mostly to do with lack of Soap interest and crappy economy in Michigan. The Matt hater is still at it? What is her name now?
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: MATT SOLO CONCERT IN NOVEMBER   MATT SOLO CONCERT IN NOVEMBER I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 6:41 pm

sgr91 wrote:
Lisa_M wrote:
Jenna wrote:

Wow!..well I'm shocked and freaking out like everyone else (especially on twitter)..haha...but I'm also a little bummed because if its a weekend I work there is no way I can go because I have no vacation or sick days left and I would lose my job if i call off.. MATT SOLO CONCERT IN NOVEMBER Icon_sad Plus financially I don't know if i can swing it (still recovering from other two! lol)...but maybe if the tickets are fairly reasonable and I just go for the night but damn I would hate to miss it! omggg! what to do??? MATT SOLO CONCERT IN NOVEMBER Icon_redface

The whole soap thing is cancelled - nothing to do with Matt. Probably mostly to do with lack of Soap interest and crappy economy in Michigan. The Matt hater is still at it? What is her name now?

Well I see I don't have to answer your question Lisa but I have decided to name the matt hater...
I'maloserbitchdumbfuc*needalife moron.
Back to top Go down
pasnthru

pasnthru

PostSubject: Re: MATT SOLO CONCERT IN NOVEMBER   MATT SOLO CONCERT IN NOVEMBER I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 6:44 pm

Her name is mattgiraudsucks. Kaa put her in her place with this:

[/quote]hey @mattgiraudsucks... heard u had something lame to say and nobody cared. Better get used to that.

Dontcha just love Kaa lol!
Back to top Go down
Janizzle

Janizzle

PostSubject: Re: MATT SOLO CONCERT IN NOVEMBER   MATT SOLO CONCERT IN NOVEMBER I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 7:57 pm

Geez, Giraud! A show in November?? Hopefully this doesn't diminish the January show...and besides on such short notice I couldn't make a trip as early as next month. I do have vacation days, but flight arrangements? Yikes!

It's just one awesome thing after another....looks like he's taking Sligh's advice! Though I'd like to think this was the track Matt was on anyways Smile
Back to top Go down
Lana

Lana

PostSubject: Re: MATT SOLO CONCERT IN NOVEMBER   MATT SOLO CONCERT IN NOVEMBER I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 8:57 pm

LOL Jenna, I don't think I've ever heard you curse before...interesting Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mattyg93

mattyg93

PostSubject: Re: MATT SOLO CONCERT IN NOVEMBER   MATT SOLO CONCERT IN NOVEMBER I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:18 pm

That's awesome for Matt! First solo concert? Yay. I guess he will probably do some originals..

BTW to those who are going can you please ask him to sing "So Small"? I want to hear him sing that song again live! It gives me the chills..
Anyways.. I wish I could go but it's too short notice, I am still trying to make plans to go to the Jan show..
I also hope the label who is interested in him finally signs him before this event! It would be awesome to celebrate him being signed!
I am so impatient with that right now, sigh..

Plus, "Matt hater" needs to go get a life for realz. MATT SOLO CONCERT IN NOVEMBER Icon_evil
Back to top Go down
graciecat

graciecat

PostSubject: Re: MATT SOLO CONCERT IN NOVEMBER   MATT SOLO CONCERT IN NOVEMBER I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:14 pm

How exciting is this ladies!! Another great sign for Matt! I just booked my flight for the Jan. show yesterday (wouldn't you know it?), so I will keep praying for the weather in January to be decent enough! I am so excited to meet all of you attending in Jan.! I just know that this Nov. Concert is another step towards that great record deal we all want so much for Matt! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sunshyne8

sunshyne8

PostSubject: Re: MATT SOLO CONCERT IN NOVEMBER   MATT SOLO CONCERT IN NOVEMBER I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:20 pm

Mitt - I did SQUEEEEEE when I saw this tweet!!!!

Can't wait - I'll def be there cheers

Jenna & Sgr.... haha no convincing is even necessary Wink
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: MATT SOLO CONCERT IN NOVEMBER   MATT SOLO CONCERT IN NOVEMBER I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:47 pm

sunshyne8 wrote:

Can't wait - I'll def be there cheers

Jenna & Sgr.... haha no convincing is even necessary Wink

We can't even give you grief on wimping out on the Soap Event now that its cancelled (OK, maybe just a little- what kind of Matt fan would miss any opportunity to see him even if it means sitting through hours of Soap Stars you've never heard of [and the answer can't be a sane one] Smile

YOu know if there is any way in the world possible, I will be there. I'm pretty sure Jenna has already expressed herself on the subject. Can't stay away from us until January no matter how hard you try Smile
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: MATT SOLO CONCERT IN NOVEMBER   MATT SOLO CONCERT IN NOVEMBER I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:09 pm

sgr91 wrote:
sunshyne8 wrote:

Can't wait - I'll def be there MATT SOLO CONCERT IN NOVEMBER Icon_cheers

Jenna & Sgr.... haha no convincing is even necessary MATT SOLO CONCERT IN NOVEMBER Icon_wink

We can't even give you grief on wimping out on the Soap Event now that its cancelled (OK, maybe just a little- what kind of Matt fan would miss any opportunity to see him even if it means sitting through hours of Soap Stars you've never heard of [and the answer can't be a sane one] MATT SOLO CONCERT IN NOVEMBER Icon_smile

YOu know if there is any way in the world possible, I will be there. I'm pretty sure Jenna has already expressed herself on the subject. Can't stay away from us until January no matter how hard you try MATT SOLO CONCERT IN NOVEMBER Icon_smile

LOL sunshyne didn't think I would need to convince you on this!

And SGR we are definitely going! I don't care what we have to do...well maybe a little, I would draw the line at selling my first born son but other than that we are there!

And Again I Need a Broadcaster! All you need is a phone and a webcam. I have the broadcast channel and I can walk the person through it. It's easy! And you would be loved for for ever and ever. You won't even have to give us a show like Rickey unless you wanted to...LOL. If some odd crazy fluke happens and I can't attend then I will broadcast but then I would need a cellcaster. Come on people don't you want to hear the concert? Volunteers PM me! Same goes for the January show but I will definitely be at that one and will cellcert so need a Broadcaster!
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: MATT SOLO CONCERT IN NOVEMBER   MATT SOLO CONCERT IN NOVEMBER I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:13 pm

Yay Gracie for getting your plane ticket. We will need to schedule a chat again sometime soon to find out everyone's arrival time and other plans. Cranberry did you get your ticket yet? I am so excited about that weekend and meeting my fellow Sallys!
Back to top Go down
cranberry

cranberry

PostSubject: Re: MATT SOLO CONCERT IN NOVEMBER   MATT SOLO CONCERT IN NOVEMBER I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 1:11 am

November concert news was such a boost! Hopefully there will be details soon! Today!
Yes Jenna,I have my tickets too. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MATT SOLO CONCERT IN NOVEMBER   MATT SOLO CONCERT IN NOVEMBER I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MATT SOLO CONCERT IN NOVEMBER
Page 1 of 1