Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

play Matt's music on myspace!!

Go down 
+9
sgr91
mattyfan
peacehope
lovethemtigers
Jenna
crys7
Janizzle
macigirl
poisnivy
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
poisnivy

poisnivy

play Matt's music on myspace!! Empty
PostSubject: play Matt''s music on myspace!!   play Matt's music on myspace!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:10 pm

this is a big project the dreadheads do. Constantly playing the music on myspace and getting that # of plays up helps Matt's chances at getting a record deal. Execs and producers look at that kind of thing to guage how popular the idols are. The dreadheads have a thread dedicated to myspace plays. The # of plays is reported every hour or so and the thread is used to keep motivated. I think this is something we need to do to help Matt! It's very easy, just make sure everytime you're logged onto the computer you open his myspace and keep his player running. What better way to spend your time than listening to Matt's music anyway? and if for some reason you can't have music playing just turn the volume down Smile
Back to top Go down
macigirl

macigirl

PostSubject: Re: play Matt's music on myspace!!   play Matt's music on myspace!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:31 pm

poisnivy wrote:
this is a big project the dreadheads do. Constantly playing the music on myspace and getting that # of plays up helps Matt's chances at getting a record deal. Execs and producers look at that kind of thing to guage how popular the idols are. The dreadheads have a thread dedicated to myspace plays. The # of plays is reported every hour or so and the thread is used to keep motivated. I think this is something we need to do to help Matt! It's very easy, just make sure everytime you're logged onto the computer you open his myspace and keep his player running. What better way to spend your time than listening to Matt's music anyway? and if for some reason you can't have music playing just turn the volume down Smile

I joined myspace. It's great, now his music plays easier anyways!! Thanks for the idea.
Back to top Go down
Janizzle

Janizzle

PostSubject: Re: play Matt's music on myspace!!   play Matt's music on myspace!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:32 pm

I am bumping this!! When I was last there Matt already had over 17,000 plays, which is awesome!! I will definitely do this for Matt....too bad he won't accept my friend request!
Back to top Go down
crys7

crys7

PostSubject: Re: play Matt's music on myspace!!   play Matt's music on myspace!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:44 pm

Great Idea! I've been doing this but didn't think to post on here! Go Matty G!
Back to top Go down
crys7

crys7

PostSubject: Re: play Matt's music on myspace!!   play Matt's music on myspace!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:12 pm

You should also post this in the street team folder.
Back to top Go down
crys7

crys7

PostSubject: Re: play Matt's music on myspace!!   play Matt's music on myspace!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:43 pm

Janizzle wrote:
I am bumping this!! When I was last there Matt already had over 17,000 plays, which is awesome!! I will definitely do this for Matt....too bad he won't accept my friend request!
Hey guys! His plays numbers are reaching 20,000! It's at about 19,900 right now!
Back to top Go down
crys7

crys7

PostSubject: Re: play Matt's music on myspace!!   play Matt's music on myspace!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:46 am

28, 772 and counting! Go Squad!!!

Tip: If you're gonna do this, open up multiple windows & play on each. Mute the others & just play one! (or all if you'd like) =)
Back to top Go down
crys7

crys7

PostSubject: Re: play Matt's music on myspace!!   play Matt's music on myspace!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:36 am

He's @ 72,000 right now. Can we get him to 74,000 by tomorrow night? Let's do this!
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: play Matt's music on myspace!!   play Matt's music on myspace!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:41 am

crys7 wrote:
He's @ 72,000 right now. Can we get him to 74,000 by tomorrow night? Let's do this!

Do you have to keep clicking on the songs or can you just let it play?
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
crys7

crys7

PostSubject: Re: play Matt's music on myspace!!   play Matt's music on myspace!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:45 am

Jenna wrote:
crys7 wrote:

Just let it play. Just beware: pop up ads stop the player so usually after 5 songs, I'll hit the refresh button. I also let it play on multiple windows. You don't even have to log in to let it play.

But, you... Jenna you might need another computer to do this. I'm sure you already have so much going on already that it might drive you crazy! LOL!
Back to top Go down
crys7

crys7

PostSubject: Re: play Matt's music on myspace!!   play Matt's music on myspace!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:47 am

Janizzle wrote:
Friend requests are also going through!
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: play Matt's music on myspace!!   play Matt's music on myspace!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:48 am

crys7 wrote:
Jenna wrote:
crys7 wrote:

Just let it play. Just beware: pop up ads stop the player so usually after 5 songs, I'll hit the refresh button. I also let it play on multiple windows. You don't even have to log in to let it play.

But, you... Jenna you might need another computer to do this. I'm sure you already have so much going on already that it might drive you crazy! LOL!

Nope I can just open another window and let it play! Doing it right now. Awe So Small my favorite!
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Janizzle

Janizzle

PostSubject: Re: play Matt's music on myspace!!   play Matt's music on myspace!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:34 am

I'm bumping this, once again! Every time I log into Myspace (which isn't as often as it used to be unfortunately) I make sure to visit his page and listen to all his songs. We can do this! This is definitely part of getting Matt's name out there!
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: play Matt's music on myspace!!   play Matt's music on myspace!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:00 am

Is all you have to do is go to his site and play the music? I don't have to log in or anything? It's playing on my other tab right now..."I Found You" gosh his voice is amazing. Stats say it's up to almost 73,000 plays! Keep it going.
Back to top Go down
crys7

crys7

PostSubject: Re: play Matt's music on myspace!!   play Matt's music on myspace!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:58 pm

tigersrno1 wrote:
Is all you have to do is go to his site and play the music? I don't have to log in or anything? It's playing on my other tab right now..."I Found You" gosh his voice is amazing. Stats say it's up to almost 73,000 plays! Keep it going.

Yep. that's all you have to do. Just go to the site & let it play!
Back to top Go down
peacehope

PostSubject: Re: play Matt's music on myspace!!   play Matt's music on myspace!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:32 pm

I'm playing them here, and will keep it up Smile
Back to top Go down
mattyfan

mattyfan

PostSubject: Re: play Matt's music on myspace!!   play Matt's music on myspace!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:40 pm

How come the play count doesn't change? Or is the play count updated only certain times during the day?
Back to top Go down
crys7

crys7

PostSubject: Re: play Matt's music on myspace!!   play Matt's music on myspace!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:52 pm

mattyfan wrote:
How come the play count doesn't change? Or is the play count updated only certain times during the day?
It changes when you refresh the page.
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: play Matt's music on myspace!!   play Matt's music on myspace!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:18 pm

I tried opening multiple sites but it will only allow me to play one at a time. Anyone else having that problem?
Back to top Go down
crys7

crys7

PostSubject: Re: play Matt's music on myspace!!   play Matt's music on myspace!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:41 pm

sgr91 wrote:
I tried opening multiple sites but it will only allow me to play one at a time. Anyone else having that problem?

It has been acting kinda funky today. I can usually do just fine w/ the windows.
Today I've been using the pop out player and just one window open.

That's been working pretty well 4 me.
Back to top Go down
slick7

slick7

PostSubject: Re: play Matt's music on myspace!!   play Matt's music on myspace!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:58 pm

I'm playing So Small on there right now. afro
Back to top Go down
Janizzle

Janizzle

PostSubject: Re: play Matt's music on myspace!!   play Matt's music on myspace!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:17 pm

crys7 wrote:
mattyfan wrote:

It seems like it's taking FOREVER for Matt's play count to go up...it's almsot driving me crazy! We need to get him to 80,000 by this weekend!!
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: play Matt's music on myspace!!   play Matt's music on myspace!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:27 pm

Janizzle wrote:
crys7 wrote:
mattyfan wrote:

It seems like it's taking FOREVER for Matt's play count to go up...it's almsot driving me crazy! We need to get him to 80,000 by this weekend!!

Up to 83,883 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lumma

lumma

PostSubject: Re: play Matt's music on myspace!!   play Matt's music on myspace!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:32 pm

I'm playing all songs over and over. I'm contributing at least 150~200 plays a day I think. I feel like this is the best way to support him at this point, if I could be of any help that is. If it worked for Colbie Calliat and Jason Castro, it sure can work for Matt to get noticed I believe. Did you guys check out his myspace fan page at http://www.myspace.com/matthewgiraudmusic? He has almost 300,000 plays over there. Again, You found me is his biggest hit so I am so happy to know people respond to the type of music he pursues the most! cheers
Back to top Go down
Janizzle

Janizzle

PostSubject: Re: play Matt's music on myspace!!   play Matt's music on myspace!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:28 pm

Yay let's keep at it! Maybe another way is using Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox browsers to play his tunes?? Anything that'll get his numbers up! Go Matt!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: play Matt's music on myspace!!   play Matt's music on myspace!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

play Matt's music on myspace!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next