Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Introduce yourself and tell us why you came to love Matt?

Go down 
+78
lo_wee
iluvmatt
sgr91
BlondeB
Giraudian#202
Lisa_M
graciecat
Riley 9
asianmegan
XTINA
MemphisGal718
Laurkat22
JKRio
mattsangel
lumma
slick7
jamerce
MrsGiraud
BostonGirl18
Cori
cranberry
wordnerdlover
Eze
escapes
Jexter
Elicious
cindyt
Luvs
paigeturner
mattallifan064life
pebbles87
mattyfan
cecilie
Lengski
smk1379
lovethemtigers
happy37
emilyvictoriaa27
whoslovinyou
Showtime 334
jessica
corrina2253
ayCFAN
kebin65
glotrovato
skycheyan
wastntime
hockeyidolfan
peacehope
Mrs.Cullen
macigirl
Janizzle
2kids3dogs
mero17
Littletendernes
Angela
Cacity87
Holly417
ame501
pea0295
megryan67
blakessunshine21
kaciecuse
jenbean87
megan
OvenMitt
Whit
Cindyy
poisnivy
stace0528
brandy1
livgiraud
be11s
Heidi
lymon15
RachIP
Lana
Jenna
82 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
mattsangel

mattsangel

Introduce yourself and tell us why you came to love Matt? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us why you came to love Matt?   Introduce yourself and tell us why you came to love Matt? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:28 pm

Hi! Razz My name is Marian and I'm a huge Matt fan! Have been since his audition and think he is one of the most AMAZING singers and person on earth! Not only can he sing, but we all know the MAN IS GORGEOUS!! Hehe. His funny personality is too adorable and ohhh that smile!! I voted every week when he was on AI for the full 2 hours and was bummed when he left, especially since "My Funny Valentine" was one of the best! Oh and let's not forget Matt's dance moves Very Happy everytime Matt moves that body I just melt! The man is multi-talented and that's definately attractive!
I found this site from http://www.matt-giraud.com/ (where I usually blog) and thought to come join and meet other Matt fans! I'm 24 years old from South Carolina, am a twin, and have been writing screenplays for years. I am working on a drama tv series which is mapped out to 5 seasons and currently going to school at Savannah Colllege of Art & Design. In fact, today is my last day before Summer and unfortunatley I just got super glue squirted in my eye while fixing up my 3D project... Ow it burns and I can barely see out of that eye... Sad
Well enough about me, hehe. I am so happy to be here and meet other Matt fans!! Let's share the love! <3
Back to top Go down
blakessunshine21

blakessunshine21

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us why you came to love Matt?   Introduce yourself and tell us why you came to love Matt? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:52 pm

YAY! So glad to see everyone from the AI boards coming over here Smile We gotta stick together, even though the show is over! Gotta support Matt in this next phase of his life Smile
Back to top Go down
JKRio

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us why you came to love Matt?   Introduce yourself and tell us why you came to love Matt? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:26 am

hello everyone Smile I must be the farthest (by country) amongst us here.
I'm Kristine Rio a.k.a JKRio on twitter Smile. I am currently in Tokyo, Jp but I'm originally from Philippines, 26 years old, in a relationship and lovin' Matt G Smile. I don't have myspace but I do have facebook. I am not active on the AI boards since our IT blocked the site.

When Matt first auditioned with Gavin DeGraw's I Don't Wanna Be, I fell in love with his voice and I was already rooting for him. And then when he sang Georgia On My Mind during Hollywood week I got crazy. I was only disappointed when he didn't make it on the top 3 (1st round of top36) but thanks to wildcard, Matt's on the top 13.

I practically bought Matt's songs (every week) on iTunes and I kept on playing it. In fact, LGIO is my alarm (clock) tone Smile - what's greater than waking up with a good lovin' music. My bf likes Matt G's You Found Me better than The Fray's version.

He may not be the AI8's winner but he's my American Idol. I'll surely grab a copy of his CD once it's released - can't wait for his single & the whole album.

How I wish I could go and see Matt on the tour, sadly I'm miles away. Keep me posted of the events Smile

Thank God I found people who share the same interest as mine - MATT GIRAUD.

If Matt Giraud goes Asia, I'll be front seat Smile
Back to top Go down
Laurkat22

Laurkat22

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us why you came to love Matt?   Introduce yourself and tell us why you came to love Matt? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 10:52 am

Hi, I'm Laurie and I am 36. I am a HUGE Matt fan! It's so great to finally have a forum to talk about Matt! I loved him on Idol and can't wait to see him on tour this summer. Hi to all of you and I'm looking forward to meeting other Matt fans! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MemphisGal718

MemphisGal718

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us why you came to love Matt?   Introduce yourself and tell us why you came to love Matt? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 5:38 pm

hey guys! Smile My name is Krista, I'm from Owensboro, KY... I'm 23 and a HUUUUUGE matt fan!!! He was my pick from the beginning!! I'm also quite obsessive over nsync and justin timberlake Smile so any page you see of mine will have all kinds of JT stuff plastered everywhere Smile I love talkin to new ppl so if ya wanna chat the screen name is nsyncdarlin718 on aim and yahoo and i'll put all my links below Smile i look fwd to talkin to everyone and maybe i'll see some of ya at the Memphis show July 26th!!!!!

Krista Reynolds
Aim & Yahoo: nsyncdarlin718
Myspace: myspace.com/ilovestang0830
facebook: nsyncdarlin718@yahoo.com i guess is how u search *shrug*
Twitter: memphisgal718
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ilovestang0830
slick7

slick7

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us why you came to love Matt?   Introduce yourself and tell us why you came to love Matt? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 8:44 pm

Hey Lumma! Glad to see you here! I would have been going crazy if things just suddenly died down and I had no idea why! Plus your presence would have been missed! Very Happy

And hi Marian, Kristine, Laurie & Krista, nice to meet you all! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
XTINA

XTINA

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us why you came to love Matt?   Introduce yourself and tell us why you came to love Matt? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 9:10 pm

My name is Christina. I loved Matt from the minute I saw him audition...which by the way was in Louisville, KY... about 1 hour away from where I live! I can't believe he was that close to me! I admit, it has kind of turned into an obsession! I have ALL of his songs on my IPOD, even the ones "pre-idol" and some of the videos from his AI performances. I LOVE his voice, and I think he is the sexiest person in the entire world! I was so heartbroken when he was eliminated... I literally felt like I had just broken up with my boyfriend! Haha Smile I know that sounds silly but that is how heartbroken I was. It's ok though because I know he will be very successful in life. It's good to know I am not the only girl obsessed with MATT GIRAUD!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mschristinamarie
MemphisGal718

MemphisGal718

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us why you came to love Matt?   Introduce yourself and tell us why you came to love Matt? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 9:25 pm

hey christina! you're not too far from me lol i'm in owensboro, ky about 2 1/2 hours from u! we're in matt's "lucky state" Smile yayuh!! lol you goin to any shows round here? i think im headin down to memphis for the july 26th show! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ilovestang0830
Holly417

Holly417

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us why you came to love Matt?   Introduce yourself and tell us why you came to love Matt? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 12:55 am

MemphisGal718 wrote:
hey guys! Smile My name is Krista, I'm from Owensboro, KY... I'm 23 and a HUUUUUGE matt fan!!! He was my pick from the beginning!! I'm also quite obsessive over nsync and justin timberlake Smile so any page you see of mine will have all kinds of JT stuff plastered everywhere Smile I love talkin to new ppl so if ya wanna chat the screen name is nsyncdarlin718 on aim and yahoo and i'll put all my links below Smile i look fwd to talkin to everyone and maybe i'll see some of ya at the Memphis show July 26th!!!!!

Krista Reynolds
Aim & Yahoo: nsyncdarlin718
Myspace: myspace.com/ilovestang0830
facebook: nsyncdarlin718@yahoo.com i guess is how u search *shrug*
Twitter: memphisgal718

Hey Krista!
I'm from Memphis!! I will be going to the show on the 26th Very Happy sooooo excited!
Back to top Go down
Laurkat22

Laurkat22

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us why you came to love Matt?   Introduce yourself and tell us why you came to love Matt? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:33 am

slick7 wrote:
Hey Lumma! Glad to see you here! I would have been going crazy if things just suddenly died down and I had no idea why! Plus your presence would have been missed! Very Happy

Hi - nice to meet you as well Smile

I should give you guys my facebook:
Laurie Vassallo (or do you need an email address)
Twitter: Laurkat22
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us why you came to love Matt?   Introduce yourself and tell us why you came to love Matt? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 12:43 pm

Welcome to all the new members...glad to have you!
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
JKRio

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us why you came to love Matt?   Introduce yourself and tell us why you came to love Matt? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 6:27 am

slick7 wrote:

hello Smile nice to meet you too...

BTW, my twitter is JKRio
Back to top Go down
brandy1

brandy1

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us why you came to love Matt?   Introduce yourself and tell us why you came to love Matt? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:35 am

It is great to see all of us coming together for Matt! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
asianmegan

asianmegan

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us why you came to love Matt?   Introduce yourself and tell us why you came to love Matt? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:30 am

Hellooooo Laughing
The name's Megan, 24 years old & living my life in a little city called York, PA Smile
This is the first and only forum I've ever joined, I'm a little slow catching up on these things since FB & Twitter dominate my free time!
I've been watching AI since Kelly won and let me tell you, when I heard of all these changes this past season, I'm not gonna lie....I thought this season was gonna be HORRIBLE!! That's until I saw Matt, I became a devoted AI watcher again. I thought I loved Chris Daughtry (spent $200 just to meet him for 2 minutes) til I heard and saw Matt. And now it's Chris who???
I've bought my tickets to the Baltimore, MD show, my first Idols concert ever....all to see Matt. I could care less about everyone else Razz
I'm here to meet fellow Matt'ers and learn/share new info/pics on this lovely, talented, HOT feller Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/asianmegan
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us why you came to love Matt?   Introduce yourself and tell us why you came to love Matt? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:46 am

megannn wrote:
Hellooooo Laughing
The name's Megan, 24 years old & living my life in a little city called York, PA Smile
This is the first and only forum I've ever joined, I'm a little slow catching up on these things since FB & Twitter dominate my free time!
I've been watching AI since Kelly won and let me tell you, when I heard of all these changes this past season, I'm not gonna lie....I thought this season was gonna be HORRIBLE!! That's until I saw Matt, I became a devoted AI watcher again. I thought I loved Chris Daughtry (spent $200 just to meet him for 2 minutes) til I heard and saw Matt. And now it's Chris who???
I've bought my tickets to the Baltimore, MD show, my first Idols concert ever....all to see Matt. I could care less about everyone else Razz
I'm here to meet fellow Matt'ers and learn/share new info/pics on this lovely, talented, HOT feller Very Happy

Welcom megannn and all the new members. I'm glad you could join us!

I have been watching since season 3 and only fell in love with 2 contestants and of course one of them is Matt! I also thought this season was going to suck and it pretty much did but LOL it has become my favorite season because of Matt! Without him I would have turned the show off after the wildcard round. Matt is definitely without a doubt my favorite Idol! I love you
Back to top Go down
lumma

lumma

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us why you came to love Matt?   Introduce yourself and tell us why you came to love Matt? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:02 am

slick7 wrote:

Oh Wow! Thanks so much! I'm surprised someone remembers me, I haven't been around for a while, lol. Thanks and so nice to see you again here too. YES! I would've gone crazy too if it wasn't for this site, AI forum has died down so rapidly.

Nice to meet everyone!
Back to top Go down
peacehope

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us why you came to love Matt?   Introduce yourself and tell us why you came to love Matt? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 4:02 pm

Welcome, everyone! flower
Back to top Go down
Cori

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us why you came to love Matt?   Introduce yourself and tell us why you came to love Matt? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:24 pm

Wow..so great to see so many familiar names/faces here. My name is Cori and why do I love Matt. Boy thats a hard one. He's just so talented, his music and voice just move me. I'm still shocked he didn't win idol, I think he is by far the most talented we had on the show this past season. All that aside, I expect great things from Matt in the future and can't wait until he gets some new music out. I wouldn't be surprised to see Matt out sell them all.
Back to top Go down
Riley 9

Riley 9

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us why you came to love Matt?   Introduce yourself and tell us why you came to love Matt? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:45 pm

Hello to everyone! I heard about this site from the AI forum. I love this new place where Matt's biggest fans can talk about ANYTHING! Very Happy
I have been watching AI for years, but Matt is the ONLY contestant that has inspired my to vote every week for two straight hours. bounce

I still post over on the AI board, but it's great to have a place where we can vent, complain, praise, etc. without worrying about the fans of other contestants coming in and posting nasty comments! Mad I HATE all the hate that sometimes is directed toward Matt. HOW RUDE! Sad

And yes, I really appreciate all the photo galleries here. Thanks, even though I know it will distract me from actually getting any work done! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us why you came to love Matt?   Introduce yourself and tell us why you came to love Matt? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:49 pm

Welcome Riley and to all the new members! cheers
Back to top Go down
graciecat

graciecat

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us why you came to love Matt?   Introduce yourself and tell us why you came to love Matt? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:13 pm

Hi Everyone! I have been a Matty G fan since "Georgia On My Mind" during Hollywood Week. My favorite Matt songs are So Small and Part-time Lover, different songs and style showing Matt's tremendous talent! Smile I have been lurking over at MyIdol for awhile but this site was too much to resist!! I am counting the days until I see the tour in Tacoma on July 7! This is a great site for all us Matty Fans! Thanks soooooo much!!
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us why you came to love Matt?   Introduce yourself and tell us why you came to love Matt? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:19 pm

graciecat wrote:
Hi Everyone! I have been a Matty G fan since "Georgia On My Mind" during Hollywood Week. My favorite Matt songs are So Small and Part-time Lover, different songs and style showing Matt's tremendous talent! Smile I have been lurking over at MyIdol for awhile but this site was too much to resist!! I am counting the days until I see the tour in Tacoma on July 7! This is a great site for all us Matty Fans! Thanks soooooo much!!

I'm glad you joined us graciecat.
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us why you came to love Matt?   Introduce yourself and tell us why you came to love Matt? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:01 am

megannn wrote:
Hellooooo Laughing

Awww...this sounds like me. I was all about Chris Daughtry and thought there'd never be another Idol for me...and then I got hooked on David Cook last year.....but then...but then....Matt Giraud walked onto the American Idol Stage and he's by far my Idol! I've never joined chat rooms or anything like this with chris and david....I'm all about Matt! (i've been on AI forum, Pirates of the Carribean previously)
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us why you came to love Matt?   Introduce yourself and tell us why you came to love Matt? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:19 pm

First I want to say I'm sooo happy for this forum and site! I can't believe I finally found other ppl that feel as passionately about Matt as myself! Very Happy I have never joined a forum or ever been moved to follow the career of any star/singer like I have Matt G! Look at the affect he has had on all of us thus far. I think everyone knows he SO has that "IT" factor!! I feel like he is a mini Elvis..hehe..of this generation with his Charsima, good looks, charm and acourse his Beautiful soulful voice, soft and raspy, bluesy sound, his singing touches everyones Heart and Soul! And THAT is what music is all about! I have listened to his songs now a million times and I can honestly say that it makes me feel so good and warm inside EVERY time. To top it off he is just SO adorable, HOT and sexy rolled into one! I love you I've recently started reading the stuff on this forum(sorry i'm a lil slow) but I so wish i would have known about this site after the AI Finale show..I was SO SO pissed off that night and what they did to him! Twisted Evil My God he was #5!! I wanted to cry for him. But you know what? All Good Things Come to those that Wait and Matt is going to be a "Shooting Star" and he will make those d*** idol producers Heads spin so fast! Screw them! And acourse we have known this all along though haven't we? Yeahhh for all of us! We Rock! lol..And you know what I don't even care if he doesn't make it "Big" Yes, i would love that for him but if not I hope he is just happy with his music career and I will follow him where ever he might end up (with his fans) I don't care if I have to go see him in every stupid lil bar or club across america because its STILL gonna have HIM there and thats all I care about! cheers I'm just so glad he went on AI so now I know this truly talented man exists!! My family also thinks I'm a lil crazy and obssessed but thats ok..i'm proud to be a Matt Alcoholic!! LOL Oh and I'm a "cougar" to but I tell ya..I'd kiss those sweet lips of his with no problem!! Nice to meet you guys!! Keep on Lovin Matt 4-ever !! Can't wait for Cleveland Show!!
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us why you came to love Matt?   Introduce yourself and tell us why you came to love Matt? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:25 pm

CrAzY_4_MattyG wrote:
First I want to say I'm sooo happy for this forum and site! I can't believe I finally found other ppl that feel as passionately about Matt as myself! Very Happy I have never joined a forum or ever been moved to follow the career of any star/singer like I have Matt G! Look at the affect he has had on all of us thus far. I think everyone knows he SO has that "IT" factor!! I feel like he is a mini Elvis..hehe..of this generation with his Charsima, good looks, charm and acourse his Beautiful soulful voice, soft and raspy, bluesy sound, his singing touches everyones Heart and Soul! And THAT is what music is all about! I have listened to his songs now a million times and I can honestly say that it makes me feel so good and warm inside EVERY time. To top it off he is just SO adorable, HOT and sexy rolled into one! I love you I've recently started reading the stuff on this forum(sorry i'm a lil slow) but I so wish i would have known about this site after the AI Finale show..I was SO SO pissed off that night and what they did to him! Twisted Evil My God he was #5!! I wanted to cry for him. But you know what? All Good Things Come to those that Wait and Matt is going to be a "Shooting Star" and he will make those d*** idol producers Heads spin so fast! Screw them! And acourse we have known this all along though haven't we? Yeahhh for all of us! We Rock! lol..And you know what I don't even care if he doesn't make it "Big" Yes, i would love that for him but if not I hope he is just happy with his music career and I will follow him where ever he might end up (with his fans) I don't care if I have to go see him in every stupid lil bar or club across america because its STILL gonna have HIM there and thats all I care about! cheers I'm just so glad he went on AI so now I know this truly talented man exists!! My family also thinks I'm a lil crazy and obssessed but thats ok..i'm proud to be a Matt Alcoholic!! LOL Oh and I'm a "cougar" to but I tell ya..I'd kiss those sweet lips of his with no problem!! Nice to meet you guys!! Keep on Lovin Matt 4-ever !! Can't wait for Cleveland Show!!

Wow great first post crazy4matt and I agree with everything you said. Welcome to our little Matt home! By the way how did you find out about us? Make sure you check out the new website. It is still a work in progress but it has many cool stuff like a blogging area and photo gallery. You can find it here...

http://mattgiraudfans.net/

You can also registure there as well from the login box on the left hand side.

We are glad to have you here and all of the other new members.

Welcome graciecat!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us why you came to love Matt?   Introduce yourself and tell us why you came to love Matt? - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself and tell us why you came to love Matt?
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next