HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Share | 

Introduce yourself and tell us why you came to love Matt?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
macigirl

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us why you came to love Matt?   Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:22 pm

CrAzY_4_MattyG wrote:
First I want to say I'm sooo happy for this forum and site! I can't believe I finally found other ppl that feel as passionately about Matt as myself! Very Happy I have never joined a forum or ever been moved to follow the career of any star/singer like I have Matt G! Look at the affect he has had on all of us thus far. I think everyone knows he SO has that "IT" factor!! I feel like he is a mini Elvis..hehe..of this generation with his Charsima, good looks, charm and acourse his Beautiful soulful voice, soft and raspy, bluesy sound, his singing touches everyones Heart and Soul! And THAT is what music is all about! I have listened to his songs now a million times and I can honestly say that it makes me feel so good and warm inside EVERY time. To top it off he is just SO adorable, HOT and sexy rolled into one! I love you I've recently started reading the stuff on this forum(sorry i'm a lil slow) but I so wish i would have known about this site after the AI Finale show..I was SO SO pissed off that night and what they did to him! Twisted Evil My God he was #5!! I wanted to cry for him. But you know what? All Good Things Come to those that Wait and Matt is going to be a "Shooting Star" and he will make those d*** idol producers Heads spin so fast! Screw them! And acourse we have known this all along though haven't we? Yeahhh for all of us! We Rock! lol..And you know what I don't even care if he doesn't make it "Big" Yes, i would love that for him but if not I hope he is just happy with his music career and I will follow him where ever he might end up (with his fans) I don't care if I have to go see him in every stupid lil bar or club across america because its STILL gonna have HIM there and thats all I care about! cheers I'm just so glad he went on AI so now I know this truly talented man exists!! My family also thinks I'm a lil crazy and obssessed but thats ok..i'm proud to be a Matt Alcoholic!! LOL Oh and I'm a "cougar" to but I tell ya..I'd kiss those sweet lips of his with no problem!! Nice to meet you guys!! Keep on Lovin Matt 4-ever !! Can't wait for Cleveland Show!!

Every word you wrote is how I feel! Welcome to our Matt world! flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us why you came to love Matt?   Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:56 pm

Thank you guys for the nice compliments and warm welcomes!! I just got my ticket to Cleveland Show TODAY and I'm gonna be so close to the stage!!! OMG!! I hope we can take pics?? does anyone know if you can?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us why you came to love Matt?   Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:52 pm

CrAzY_4_MattyG wrote:
Thank you guys for the nice compliments and warm welcomes!! I just got my ticket to Cleveland Show TODAY and I'm gonna be so close to the stage!!! OMG!! I hope we can take pics?? does anyone know if you can?

That's nice - another cougar - love it - and welcome Very Happy We are quite a few now bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Giraudian#202

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us why you came to love Matt?   Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:36 pm

Hey guys! New Matt fan here! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/june_bunny91
graciecat

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us why you came to love Matt?   Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:18 pm

Giraudian#202 wrote:
Hey guys! New Matt fan here! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Welcome Giraudian #202--Glad to have you here! You'll enjoy!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riley 9

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us why you came to love Matt?   Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:46 pm

Yay! Matt's gaining more fans every day! cheers

Welcome, Giraudian#202! Be sure to check out the Pretty Pictures thread while you're here. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us why you came to love Matt?   Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:01 pm

Welcome Giraudian#202! Glad you joined us!

twitter: @JennaSG

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
BlondeB

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us why you came to love Matt?   Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:08 am

Hiya all !

My name is Barbara and I'm a Mattaholic. **waves hello to all the fellow Mattaholics**

I've been a diehard Matt fan since his AI audition and have continually & fully supported him since. I'm a proud Giraud Squad member (BlondeB from the AI boards--but for the life of me can't remember my Squad# ). I've actually been a member here since May and have lurked just about every.single.day...but never posted. I figured it was high time I started!

I read all your posts here daily and can relate to all the passion and love felt towards this guy because I feel it too. I melt along with y'all at the sound of his gorgeous voice. I fret along with y'all over the record deal (Wake up, Record Execs!!). I scour the internet along with y'all for the latest videos, pictures and interviews. I angst along with y'all over 'hater'/trollish behavior sometimes directed at Matt (Yes, Glamberts...I'm lookin' at you -- He's NOT and never will be Adam's freakin' messenger and the f*ckin mole is gone...live with it !!!). I swoon along with y'all over Matty's overwhelming natural charm/sex appeal and gorgeous features (Really, WHO has thighs that hot...really, who?!?). But most of all, I appreciate and admire along with y'all the extreme talent and artistic skills of this amazing musician known as Matt Giraud. Simply put, he's awesome!

So, Jenna (and all members), although I don't come out of hiding all that often, please know this lurking Mattaholic thanks you for all the time and effort spent on this site providing a haven for those of us who need a daily Matty fix. Very much appreciated!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us why you came to love Matt?   Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:18 am

First off welcome! Wow great first post BlondeB. But most importantly...post more often because damn you avatar is hot! Where in the world did you find that picture? He looks so rugged and don't look into his eyes because he will steal your soul...LOL. Intense!

Back to top Go down
sgr91

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us why you came to love Matt?   Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:21 am

BlondeB wrote:
Hiya all !

My name is Barbara and I'm a Mattaholic. **waves hello to all the fellow Mattaholics**

I've been a diehard Matt fan since his AI audition and have continually & fully supported him since. I'm a proud Giraud Squad member (BlondeB from the AI boards--but for the life of me can't remember my Squad# ). I've actually been a member here since May and have lurked just about every.single.day...but never posted. I figured it was high time I started!

I read all your posts here daily and can relate to all the passion and love felt towards this guy because I feel it too. I melt along with y'all at the sound of his gorgeous voice. I fret along with y'all over the record deal (Wake up, Record Execs!!). I scour the internet along with y'all for the latest videos, pictures and interviews. I angst along with y'all over 'hater'/trollish behavior sometimes directed at Matt (Yes, Glamberts...I'm lookin' at you -- He's NOT and never will be Adam's freakin' messenger and the f*ckin mole is gone...live with it !!!). I swoon along with y'all over Matty's overwhelming natural charm/sex appeal and gorgeous features (Really, WHO has thighs that hot...really, who?!?). But most of all, I appreciate and admire along with y'all the extreme talent and artistic skills of this amazing musician known as Matt Giraud. Simply put, he's awesome!

So, Jenna (and all members), although I don't come out of hiding all that often, please know this lurking Mattaholic thanks you for all the time and effort spent on this site providing a haven for those of us who need a daily Matty fix. Very much appreciated!

Welcome to the Mattaholics support group - where the 10 steps get you further addicted rather than lead you to a cure. Welcome to posting on the forum - it becomes further addicting, trust me! Also, great photo of Matt!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riley 9

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us why you came to love Matt?   Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:16 am

Welcome, BlondeB! Another lurker comes out to post, YAY! cheers

At first, I wasn't sure about joining an American Idol fan site, but it's too much fun here! We're all Mattaholics and PROUD of our addiction! LOL Very Happy

And we don't have to worry about being "banned" for our comments or opinions! Jenna's cool with it! I love you

BTW, I love the picture of Matt in you avatar, too! ADORABLE!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
graciecat

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us why you came to love Matt?   Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:01 pm

Glad to have you here BlondeB!! Jenna's right-- you gotta keep postin' girl that avatar is Mattyfine!! tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlondeB

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us why you came to love Matt?   Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:00 am

Thanks for the warm welcome! Nice to finally be out of hiding and here with you all. Very Happy

Jenna, my avatar pic is a screencap I created from the episode of Matt's elimination *sniff* and ultimately fiddled around with in Photoshop. I had a doozy of a time trying to decide on an avatar picture (because really, isn't every picture of Matt is a fine one) but ultimately decided on this one because of exactly the 'intensity' you mention. The eyes, the lips, the stare -- all very engaging. That's Matty...engaging in every aspect!

Here's a larger version of the avatar.

Thanks again for the welcome guys ! Glad to be here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
macigirl

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us why you came to love Matt?   Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:13 am

BlondeB wrote:
Thanks for the warm welcome! Nice to finally be out of hiding and here with you all. Very Happy

Jenna, my avatar pic is a screencap I created from the episode of Matt's elimination *sniff* and ultimately fiddled around with in Photoshop. I had a doozy of a time trying to decide on an avatar picture (because really, isn't every picture of Matt is a fine one) but ultimately decided on this one because of exactly the 'intensity' you mention. The eyes, the lips, the stare -- all very engaging. That's Matty...engaging in every aspect!

Hi BB! Welcome and thanks for that great pic. Wow, you did a great job
with that, I am very impressed. There is a lot of emotion in that shot.
Oh my, he is gorgeous. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us why you came to love Matt?   Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:18 am

macigirl wrote:
BlondeB wrote:

Hi BB! Welcome and thanks for that great pic. Wow, you did a great job
with that, I am very impressed. There is a lot of emotion in that shot.
Oh my, he is gorgeous. Razz

Hi BlondeB - Nice to have you hear :-)
AND WOW Love the pic too!! He looks compl eatable...did you do some airbushing LOL his skin looks SO freakin' soft and compl flawless
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iluvmatt

PostSubject: Longtime lurker signing in! :)   Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:12 pm

Hello everyone!

I would just like to say 'hello' and that my infatuation with Mr. Giraud has caused me to finally come out of hiding. Smile I have been lurking here for quite awhile (wow, that sounds stalkerish) and I finally got the courage to sign up here. I think that this is the best fansite on the Internet for Matt Giraud-related goodness (kudos Jenna)! You all are so articulate and passionate when talking about Matt and his future and I hope that I am able to contribute in some small way, even though I tend to ramble. Smile Anyway, I have officially been a fan of Matt's since "Let's Get It On" week (I would have been one sooner, but my "devotion" to David Cook caused me to second guess myself) and I've never looked back. I found myself getting so nervous for him on Tuesday nights and repeating to myself, "C'mon Matt! You can do it!" before his performances because he was so nervous. He is so talented and I, like all of you, am hopeful that there is a record exec of a MAJOR label out there who has good taste and will snatch him up very soon. He deserves it so much. Well, for better or for worse, I'm on this roller coaster for the long haul.

By the way, I do not post on message boards and this is all new to me. So, if I mess up and commit a big no-no, please don't hesitate to tell me. I promise that I won't be offended. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us why you came to love Matt?   Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:26 pm

It's great to have you Iluvmatt! We are very glad you came out of lurkdom and thanks for the kind words! We are a small community but have big love for Matt. Don't worry about what you post I am not much of a moderator. I want people to feel free to post what they are thinking unless of course someone comes out posting a lot of hateful stuff about Matt but I know that will never happen here! We definitely hope you join us more and start posting away! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
graciecat

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us why you came to love Matt?   Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:38 pm

welcome iluvmatt! You will have fun here as we all Matty all the time! Glad to have another Matt lurker!! ( I was one too!) Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iluvmatt

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us why you came to love Matt?   Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:07 pm

Thanks graciecat and Jenna! I'm already feeling the love! Group hug? Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riley 9

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us why you came to love Matt?   Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:59 pm

Welcome, iluvmatt! It's great to see more people posting here, not just lurking! Razz You have probably read my attempts at humor by now! LOL

I'm in for a group hug! Now where is everybody else? scratch

"Can you feel the loooooooove tonight?" Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iluvmatt

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us why you came to love Matt?   Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:36 am

*crickets chirping*

*shrugs*

Sorry Riley, I guess people just aren't feeling the love tonight. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us why you came to love Matt?   Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:45 am

Nope feeling the love but I think everyone is trying to keep Matt trending. Sadly both of my accounts are now in timeout.

I want a group hug! cheers

Back to top Go down
cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us why you came to love Matt?   Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:54 am

HEY and welcome to Iluvmatt!
I am in a complete diff timezone, as you may notice! So sorry that I didn't come out for the group hug! lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lo_wee

PostSubject: hi   Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:02 am

Hey everyone I'm Laurie *waves*

Matt is awesome! The best voice to come out of idol EVER!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us why you came to love Matt?   Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:11 am

lo_wee wrote:
Hey everyone I'm Laurie *waves*

Matt is awesome! The best voice to come out of idol EVER!

Hey Laurie!
Welcome Very Happy you've got that right - he is just pure awesomeness (is that a word??lol)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself and tell us why you came to love Matt?   

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself and tell us why you came to love Matt?
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next