HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  http://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  http://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Share | 

Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

What's your fave Matt G. Promo Song?
Video 1: The Man From Kalamazoo by ohmygiraud
5%
 5% [ 24 ]
Video 2: Promotional song for Matt Giraud by jen.katz
37%
 37% [ 168 ]
Video 3: Our Matt Giraud Promo 'Rap' by Kayla Elizabeth
4%
 4% [ 20 ]
Video 4: My Matt Giraud Rap (Promotional Single) by kaciecuse
29%
 29% [ 134 ]
Video 5: Matt Giraud Promo Video by FunnyMonkie and Michelle
21%
 21% [ 97 ]
Video 6: Matt Giraud Piano Man by lovethemtigers
3%
 3% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 457

AuthorMessage
slick7

PostSubject: Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song!   Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:03 am

We decided to forgo prejudging and include all six of the awesome entries for the "Get Your Matt G. Promo Song On!" Mission in the poll.

You can only vote once so make sure to listen to all the entries before choosing your favorite song.

Voting will close on Tuesday, December 15th, 2009 at 11:59pm EST. The winner of the mission will be verified then announced on Wednesday, December 16th, 2009 at 7:00pm EST.

Remember this is for a personal Thank You Bubbletweet sung by Matt G. himself!

Good Luck to all the entrants! Very Happy cheers

Video 1: "The Man From Kalamazoo" by ohmygiraud

Video 2: "Promotional song for Matt Giraud" by jen.katz

Video 3: "Our Matt Giraud Promo 'Rap'" by kayla elizabeth

Video 4: "My Matt Giraud Rap (Promomotional Single)" by kaciecuse

Video 5: "Matt Giraud Promo Video" by FunnyMonkie & Michelle

Video 6: "Matt Giraud Piano Man" by lovethemtigers

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jen rudi

PostSubject: Promo Video   Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:03 am

So yesterday there was a little over 100 votes cast and overnight almost 100 votes are cast for ONE VIDEO....come on now something's not right here! It is very disappointing to me to see this happening. Sad
Back to top Go down
slick7

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song!   Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:57 am

Hi Jen,

We are aware of the dramatic increase in votes. We have looked into it and, at this time, they appear legit.

However, we will continue to monitor all voting taking place for all entries in this mission and do our best to adjust accordingly.

We know people put a lot of work into their entries and were brave enough to share that work with all of us.

We can only ask and hope that people reward but more importantly respect the efforts of all entrants by voting honestly for who they believe did the best song (vs. who they might like, etc.) to keep things fun and fair for everyone.

Thanks! Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FunnyMonkie

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song!   Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:21 pm

OK.... ONLY 52 MORE VOTES TO TIE! LOL... oh boy Sad my coworkers are trying to vote who never voted b4 and they can't Sad won't let them on their work computers

Staying positive! It can still happen! Plz vote!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/_funnymonkie
jen rudi

PostSubject: Promo Contest   Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:23 pm

Thanks for your response. It just doesn't make sense that one video can have almost as many votes as all of the other videos combined. I am glad that you are seeing that this contest is run fairly because I agree that a lot of work has been put into these videos and I would only hope that no one is sabotaging the votes!
Back to top Go down
kaciecuse

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song!   Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:24 pm

oh maan my ass is gtting kicked in a major way - i don't have that many more friends and or family willing to vote for me... i guess i can kiss that bubble tweet goodbye - well... it was a nice run while it lasted
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FunnyMonkie

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song!   Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:29 pm

kaciecuse wrote:
oh maan my ass is gtting kicked in a major way - i don't have that many more friends and or family willing to vote for me... i guess i can kiss that bubble tweet goodbye - well... it was a nice run while it lasted

I feel ya girl! I think i ran outta friends and family tooo! LOL! I just hope whoever wins wins fair and square Smile If not there will be guilt on their concious not mine! Good Luck Everyone!!!
Back to top Go down
kaciecuse

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song!   Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:37 pm

FunnyMonkie wrote:
kaciecuse wrote:

I feel ya girl! I think i ran outta friends and family tooo! LOL! I just hope whoever wins wins fair and square Smile If not there will be guilt on their concious not mine! Good Luck Everyone!!!

haha yeah i'm not gonna give up - but idk what else to do - i have "VOTE FOR ME..." and all this crazy stuff and this link as my status on fb and myspace and so does my aunt and my sister - and i'm not getting anywhere =| it's a mess there is no one else to ask ??? idk what to do - i mean i'm not complaining that that one person has soooo many more votes than us - i'm upset but - not as upset as the lack of voting that i am getting from others lol idk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FunnyMonkie

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song!   Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:04 pm

kaciecuse wrote:
FunnyMonkie wrote:
kaciecuse wrote:

haha yeah i'm not gonna give up - but idk what else to do - i have "VOTE FOR ME..." and all this crazy stuff and this link as my status on fb and myspace and so does my aunt and my sister - and i'm not getting anywhere =| it's a mess there is no one else to ask ??? idk what to do - i mean i'm not complaining that that one person has soooo many more votes than us - i'm upset but - not as upset as the lack of voting that i am getting from others lol idk

I thought our lil race for the top was fun yesterday!
Back to top Go down
kaciecuse

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song!   Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:00 pm

FunnyMonkie wrote:
kaciecuse wrote:
FunnyMonkie wrote:
kaciecuse wrote:

I thought our lil race for the top was fun yesterday!

oh it was i thought that it was gonna be a bloody race till the finish, but we got a blindside on our hands and it SUCKS! lol jk wudda ya gonna do?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaciecuse

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song!   Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:45 am

EPIC FAIL! =[
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaciecuse

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song!   Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:39 pm

can you extend the time this poll is open!? i need more time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FunnyMonkie

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song!   Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:50 pm

kaciecuse wrote:

LOL if we had more time to vote it would be ON LIKE DONKEY KONG! haha... but it can be over too... I can just work hard again on the next mission!
Back to top Go down
kaciecuse

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song!   Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:10 pm

FunnyMonkie wrote:
kaciecuse wrote:

LOL if we had more time to vote it would be ON LIKE DONKEY KONG! haha... but it can be over too... I can just work hard again on the next mission!

i spent like tripple over time on this one i think i need a long break
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaciecuse

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song!   Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:15 pm

are you gonna show Matt all the videos - or are you just gonna be like the winners name is BLANK and mention her in your bubble tweet? cause i will be really happy if Matt just sees my video - i worked mad hard on it and it was all for him so the only one that i really care about likeing it is Matt =]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FunnyMonkie

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song!   Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:15 pm

kaciecuse wrote:
FunnyMonkie wrote:
kaciecuse wrote:

fine you take a break... takes away a little competition for me! hhaha!
Back to top Go down
FunnyMonkie

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song!   Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:34 pm

Kacie if we end up with a tie I am going to laugh! but I hope one of us can pull it out in the end! I don't think either of us is giving up til the stroke of midnight!
Back to top Go down
kaciecuse

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song!   Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:20 pm

FunnyMonkie wrote:
kaciecuse wrote:
FunnyMonkie wrote:
kaciecuse wrote:

fine you take a break... takes away a little competition for me! hhaha!

lol i'm just burnt - it depends on what the next one is and how much time we have to do it all
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaciecuse

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song!   Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:22 pm

FunnyMonkie wrote:
Kacie if we end up with a tie I am going to laugh! but I hope one of us can pull it out in the end! I don't think either of us is giving up til the stroke of midnight!

oh yes i'm goin' hard for that top spot goin' hard till the clock stops lol but i have to go take a final at 8 and idk when i'll be back but imma work it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BabyItsC

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song!   Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:02 pm

Go Jen! I'm glad she's winning. Her video is A+! I'm crossing my fingers for her. I can't wait for the bubbletweet. Thanks for the contest.
Back to top Go down
annieisa

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song!   Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:25 pm

what a great contest and all the songs are super well done! the winning song is particularly awesome! congrats, jen! yay for a new matt bubbletweet!
Back to top Go down
autumn s

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song!   Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:33 pm

Wow these videos are all really good! Congrats to everyone for the hard work you clearly put in. I'm so jealous! Voting is a hard choice, but it looks like a lot of people really agree with me.
Back to top Go down
gavemecl

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song!   Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:41 pm

I carefully watched each video and upon further review I decided to go with video 2. For me, it was the clear outstanding choice. Congrats to everyone who entered. They were wonderful. Yay, Matt, he's gonna love these!
Back to top Go down
wolfgang

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song!   Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:00 pm

Wow, a few people need to realize this isn't that serious.

I watched them all and voted for the one I liked the best. If the person I picked wins the bubbletweet, good job! If not, I'll still be excited for the winner. Everyone did well, but it shouldn't be about a "race" to win Matt's honor.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song!   Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:34 pm

kaciecuse wrote:
are you gonna show Matt all the videos - or are you just gonna be like the winners name is BLANK and mention her in your bubble tweet? cause i will be really happy if Matt just sees my video - i worked mad hard on it and it was all for him so the only one that i really care about likeing it is Matt =]

We will definitely make all the videos available for Matt.

Everyone who participated did a great job! I personally could have never done this mission so everyone who has deserves credit for their video but sadly we can only have one winner. The voting has been legit this I promise you as all the missions we run will be.

A big thank you to all who participated in this mission. We hope to see you back for the next one! These missions are to help promote Matt and I think everyone did a great job in doing this. Plus we hope you all had a great time creating your master pieces!

twitter: @JennaSG

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song!   

Back to top Go down

Vote for Your Fave Matt G. Promo Song!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next