HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  http://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  http://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Share | 
 

 Mission 2: Matt G. Promo Video

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
slick7

avatar

Posts : 90
Join date : 2009-05-12
Age : 35

PostSubject: Mission 2: Matt G. Promo Video   Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:21 pm

Missed out on the Matt G. promo song mission? Well don’t despair! We’re giving you a second chance to tell the world why you love Matt G. and why they should too!

We want you to create a Matt G. promo video showing us all the things about Matt that make you scream, swoon, twitter attack, chat...you get the idea...just be sure to keep it rated (Matt) G of course. But there are a few guidelines you'll need to follow:

Content:

1. You must include text/credits and/or mentions of the following IN your video:

a. Matt's Twitter account
b. Matt's Fan Page on Facebook
c. Matt’s MySpace
d. Matt's ReverbNation page
e. Matttgiraudfans.net

2. Your promo video must contain an element from Matt’s solo concert at Cornerstone Church (i.e. concert footage of Matt, song by Matt and/or pictures, etc.).

3. Your promo video must contain an element from Matt on the American Idol Tour (i.e. concert footage of Matt, cover song by Matt and/or pictures, etc.).

4. Your promo video must feature at least 45 seconds of Matt singing (live or recorded).

5. Your promo video must include something showcasing Matt's amazing personality (i.e. interview footage, a funny Twitter picture of him, etc.).

6. Videos with inappropriate or offensive content will be disqualified.

Length:


Your promo video must be three and half to five (3.5-5) minutes long (including credits which cannot be more than fifteen (15) seconds total in length).

Submission & Deadlines:

Once you have created your promo video with the above requirements, you must do the following between Tuesday, January 5th, 2010 and Thursday, January 7th, 2010:

1. Upload your video to YouTube. Be sure to include "Matt Giraud" in the title of the video and Matt Giraud, Street Team Mission, Promo Video, signMattGiraud in the video tags.

2. Include your Matt G. ReverbNation Street Team screen name in the description of the video along with clickable and working links to the following:

a. Matt's Twitter account
b. Matt's Fan Page on Facebook
c. Matt's ReverbNation page
d. Matt's MySpace
e. Mattgiraudfans.net

3. E-mail the direct link to your uploaded promo video to mattgiraudfans@hotmail.com.

To be eligible for this mission you must not upload your video to YouTube or any other video channel/sharing site or embed your video on any forum(s) prior to Tuesday, January 5th, 2010 at 12:00am EST.

The deadline for submitting your promo video is Thursday, January 7th, 2010 at 11:59pm EST.

If you plan on entering this mission you must join or be a member of Matt's ReverbNation Street Team and sign up for the "Matt G. Promo Video" mission here: http://www.reverbnation.com/mattgiraudmusic?current_active_tab=street_team&mission_id=31646


Voting:


Depending upon the number of entries submitted, the public will vote on this forum for the top three to five (3-5) promo videos beginning on Friday, January 8th, 2010 at 12:30am EST. Voting will close on Monday, January 11th, 2010 at 12:30am EST.

The winner of this mission will be chosen from the top three to five (3-5) videos by Jenna (JennaSG), Chrissy (slick7) , Sgr (sgr91) and Caro (caro_lalala) based on the following criteria:

Originality
Creativity
Editing
Overall Content
“Storyline”/”script”
Video clarity
Sound quality
Style
Overall impact

The winner* of the mission will be verified and announced on Tuesday, January 12th, 2010 at 9:00pm EST.

Prize(s):


Now are you ready to learn what the kick-a amazing prize for this mission is? Are you sure? Well get ready cause I'm going to tell you!

All legitimate entries from people in the U.S. ** that meet the aforementioned guidelines are eligible to win a phone call from Matt G. for themselves AND a friend!

That’s right, you win this contest and you AND the friend of your choice will EACH get a phone call from Matt!**

So get to work and show us what you got!

Feel free to contact us via e-mail at mattgiraudfans@hotmail.com or dm us on twitter at @mgiraudfans with any questions.

You can also leave questions about this mission in this thread below!

Thanks!

Love & Music,
mattgiraudfans.net

*The winner of the mission must allow mattgiraudfans.net and the Matt Giraud fan base to freely distribute the video to friends, family, associates, etc. to help promote Matt.

**Entries from people outside the U.S. are eligible to win a personal bubbletweet from Matt G. for themselves AND the friend of their choice!

For your inspiration, here's an awesome sample promo video created by our own caro_lalala (note: this video was done before Matt's Cornerstone Church concert so it does not contain footage/music from those performances)!!:


_________________
Matt Giraud = the hotness.
"They don't make two brothas like that in Kalamazoo!" - Sinbad re: Matt G.
Twitter: @slick_seven & @mgiraudfans


Last edited by slick7 on Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:43 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FunnyMonkie

avatar

Posts : 70
Join date : 2009-11-23
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2: Matt G. Promo Video   Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:24 pm

OH MY GOOOOOOODNESS.... ok... going to get my computer fixed ASAP and try to figure out HOW IN THE WORLD to make a video.... oh boooooy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/_funnymonkie
slick7

avatar

Posts : 90
Join date : 2009-05-12
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2: Matt G. Promo Video   Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:15 pm

Haha! Funnymonkie you are faaaaaaaast with the posting! Smile

I'm sure you'll come up with a great video!

Just be sure to re-read the guidelines (I was still in the process of editing it a bit when you posted. Lol) and sign up for the mission on Matt's ReverbNation Street Team page if you plan on entering! Very Happy

_________________
Matt Giraud = the hotness.
"They don't make two brothas like that in Kalamazoo!" - Sinbad re: Matt G.
Twitter: @slick_seven & @mgiraudfans
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FunnyMonkie

avatar

Posts : 70
Join date : 2009-11-23
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2: Matt G. Promo Video   Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:40 pm

slick7 wrote:
Haha! Funnymonkie you are faaaaaaaast with the posting! Smile

I'm sure you'll come up with a great video!

Just be sure to re-read the guidelines (I was still in the process of editing it a bit when you posted. Lol) and sign up for the mission on Matt's ReverbNation Street Team page if you plan on entering! Very Happy

LOL... I was waiting all morning... its back on!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/_funnymonkie
kaciecuse

avatar

Posts : 31
Join date : 2009-05-12
Age : 26
Location : Syracuse, New York

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2: Matt G. Promo Video   Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:57 pm

oh haha i got this - i have maaad excellent ideas already - it's totes magotes in... the.... bag! i'm gonna kill this mission - haha i'm ready and it's on - GAME FACE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sgr91

avatar

Posts : 623
Join date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2: Matt G. Promo Video   Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:28 pm

Absolutely love your girl's enthusiasm! There is also nothing wrong with a little side competition Smile Can't wait to see what you come up with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaciecuse

avatar

Posts : 31
Join date : 2009-05-12
Age : 26
Location : Syracuse, New York

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2: Matt G. Promo Video   Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:33 pm

so you guys are going to pick the final winner?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2: Matt G. Promo Video   Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:10 pm

kaciecuse wrote:
so you guys are going to pick the final winner?

Yes Kacie we will pick the winner out of the top 3 to 5 videos chosen by the voters.

_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
FunnyMonkie

avatar

Posts : 70
Join date : 2009-11-23
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2: Matt G. Promo Video   Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:08 pm

Jenna wrote:
kaciecuse wrote:
so you guys are going to pick the final winner?

Yes Kacie we will pick the winner out of the top 3 to 5 videos chosen by the voters.

Well I like that system... Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/_funnymonkie
kaciecuse

avatar

Posts : 31
Join date : 2009-05-12
Age : 26
Location : Syracuse, New York

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2: Matt G. Promo Video   Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:44 pm

FunnyMonkie wrote:
Jenna wrote:
kaciecuse wrote:
so you guys are going to pick the final winner?

Yes Kacie we will pick the winner out of the top 3 to 5 videos chosen by the voters.

Well I like that system... Smile

word.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaciecuse

avatar

Posts : 31
Join date : 2009-05-12
Age : 26
Location : Syracuse, New York

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2: Matt G. Promo Video   Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:15 pm

i'm all done! am i the only one that made one?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2: Matt G. Promo Video   Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:22 pm

kaciecuse wrote:
i'm all done! am i the only one that made one?

No so far we have 3 others. Email your video to mattgiraudfans@hotmail.com

_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
MusicGrl857



Posts : 5
Join date : 2009-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2: Matt G. Promo Video   Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:08 pm

I'm sad because I also made a Matt G promo video...my first ever video I made by myself...and I couldn't figure out how to get my movie maker to render it as a video file in time to upload it for the contest Sad I know it is a little late, but does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix it? If I do get it fixed I will still post it to show some Matt G love, and would also love to get some feedback since it's my first video! Well I'm off to watch the other videos...good luck to everyone that submitted one!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sgr91

avatar

Posts : 623
Join date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2: Matt G. Promo Video   Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:28 pm

MusicGrl857 wrote:
I'm sad because I also made a Matt G promo video...my first ever video I made by myself...and I couldn't figure out how to get my movie maker to render it as a video file in time to upload it for the contest Sad I know it is a little late, but does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix it? If I do get it fixed I will still post it to show some Matt G love, and would also love to get some feedback since it's my first video! Well I'm off to watch the other videos...good luck to everyone that submitted one!!

Oh, I wish you would have let us know earlier- we could have tried to help you out Sad

What format did you create it in - ie what video maker did you use?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MusicGrl857



Posts : 5
Join date : 2009-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Mission 2: Matt G. Promo Video   Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:14 pm

sgr91 wrote:
MusicGrl857 wrote:
I'm sad because I also made a Matt G promo video...my first ever video I made by myself...and I couldn't figure out how to get my movie maker to render it as a video file in time to upload it for the contest Sad I know it is a little late, but does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix it? If I do get it fixed I will still post it to show some Matt G love, and would also love to get some feedback since it's my first video! Well I'm off to watch the other videos...good luck to everyone that submitted one!!

Oh, I wish you would have let us know earlier- we could have tried to help you out Sad

What format did you create it in - ie what video maker did you use?



unfortunately I don't have internet at home either. I have to go to the library and I don't always get to go cuz of work Sad but I used windows movie maker. I even had my uncle try to help me out and he couldn't figure out why it wouldn't work. I think it might have something to do with my flash drive that I used to save the files. I'm still learning, hehe. Hopefully the next street team mission will go smooth for me, lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Mission 2: Matt G. Promo Video   

Back to top Go down
 
Mission 2: Matt G. Promo Video
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» The Letter Black - Believe video
» A Video From TED
» Youtube video of a recent gig
» Heartless Crew on Mission FM Sept 1998
» Heartless Crew on Mission FM Sept 1998

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Basket-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum