Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

So who is excited for tonight?

Go down 
+10
OvenMitt
skycheyan
pebbles87
brandy1
Cacity87
Heidi
be11s
lovethemtigers
cranberry
Jenna
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

So who is excited for tonight? Empty
PostSubject: So who is excited for tonight?   So who is excited for tonight? I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:53 am

I know I am! It seems like 10 decades since I saw Matt performing. I can't wait to hear that beautiful, smooth, soulful voice. I miss him! It's going to be so hard to wait for more after tonight's finale. The shows I'm attending are not until the end of August! I hope we get lots of video.

Also I'm not sure if eveyone saw the poll thread on cellcerts but I am hoping we get this worked out. Cellcerts are great fun and will help keep the fans interested. So if you haven't voted in the poll and want cellcerts or can help with them please go vote...thanks!
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
cranberry

cranberry

PostSubject: Re: So who is excited for tonight?   So who is excited for tonight? I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:40 am

I am so excited,cant wait.Give it to us Matt ! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: So who is excited for tonight?   So who is excited for tonight? I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:20 am

So is Matt going to have a solo performance or just part of the group? It seems like it's usually only the top 4 that get to have solo's so to speak.
Back to top Go down
be11s

be11s

PostSubject: Re: So who is excited for tonight?   So who is excited for tonight? I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:09 am

I CAN'T WAIT!!!! I'm going to try to be positive and happy no matter what he ends up doing, because I'm just so excited to see him perform again. I'd like for him to have a spectacular set-up, but I'm not getting my hopes up, since AI kinda screwed him over this season. Whatever he does, he's going to be amazing and steal the show.
Back to top Go down
Heidi

Heidi

PostSubject: Re: So who is excited for tonight?   So who is excited for tonight? I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:25 am

I am so excited to see Matt perform tonight. bounce He sounds so excited. I can't wait.
He's going to be great. Go Matty!!
Back to top Go down
Cacity87

Cacity87

PostSubject: Re: So who is excited for tonight?   So who is excited for tonight? I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:23 am

be11s wrote:
I CAN'T WAIT!!!! I'm going to try to be positive and happy no matter what he ends up doing, because I'm just so excited to see him perform again. I'd like for him to have a spectacular set-up, but I'm not getting my hopes up, since AI kinda screwed him over this season. Whatever he does, he's going to be amazing and steal the show.

Haha. Because for US, he IS the show!! afro cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cassidylrobinson
brandy1

brandy1

PostSubject: Re: So who is excited for tonight?   So who is excited for tonight? I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:28 am

Cacity87 wrote:
be11s wrote:

Haha. Because for US, he IS the show!! afro cheers

Perfectly said Cacity! drunken
Back to top Go down
pebbles87

pebbles87

PostSubject: Re: So who is excited for tonight?   So who is excited for tonight? I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:10 pm

i'm soo excited for tonight!!! i've even rejected Cardinals/Cubs tickets (which is HUGE for me, the Cardinals are my LIFE! haha) because my DVR is broken and NEEED to see Matt perform.... ahh only 7 hours left!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
skycheyan

skycheyan

PostSubject: Re: So who is excited for tonight?   So who is excited for tonight? I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:40 pm

I cant wait to see tonight!!!!!!

Like you Jenna waiting for the tour is to long. But for me I have to wait for the album so far he isnt coming to my city. So I will need all the tour details from you guys!
Back to top Go down
pebbles87

pebbles87

PostSubject: Re: So who is excited for tonight?   So who is excited for tonight? I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 2:35 pm

Tatiana Del Toro will appear on the finale, according to Paula Abdul. via top idol

is Tatiana really gonna be on the show tonight?? (I guess this season truly is their "jump the shark" moment huh?) Is she their cousin Oliver, their "Fresh Prince" episode where Will gets shot, their brand new baby that ages 4 years over one summer? (ok, I've gone over the deep end with that last sentence!) that really irks me to no end... seriously, we can't get a proper celebrity to duet with Matt (allegedly) but we can get the most annoying contestant that ever walked the face of the planet back on??? Does anybody even like her? At least Norman Gentle was entertaining.... damn this show makes me angry! gahhh, I need to know what Matt's doing tonight, it's driving me BANANAS!!!
Back to top Go down
Cacity87

Cacity87

PostSubject: Re: So who is excited for tonight?   So who is excited for tonight? I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 3:01 pm

pebbles87 wrote:

Tatiana Del Toro will appear on the finale, according to Paula Abdul. via top idol

is Tatiana really gonna be on the show tonight?? (I guess this season truly is their "jump the shark" moment huh?) Is she their cousin Oliver, their "Fresh Prince" episode where Will gets shot, their brand new baby that ages 4 years over one summer? (ok, I've gone over the deep end with that last sentence!) that really irks me to no end... seriously, we can't get a proper celebrity to duet with Matt (allegedly) but we can get the most annoying contestant that ever walked the face of the planet back on??? Does anybody even like her? At least Norman Gentle was entertaining.... damn this show makes me angry! gahhh, I need to know what Matt's doing tonight, it's driving me BANANAS!!!

OMG. I feel like cussing. Mad

I will be super angrytickedpissed if Tatiana Del HORROR gets more face time than Matt! This is absolutely insane.

Where's the number for the producers? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
OvenMitt

OvenMitt

PostSubject: Re: So who is excited for tonight?   So who is excited for tonight? I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 3:18 pm

Cacity87 wrote:
pebbles87 wrote:

OMG. I feel like cussing. Mad

I will be super angrytickedpissed if Tatiana Del HORROR gets more face time than Matt! This is absolutely insane.

Where's the number for the producers? Evil or Very Mad
Oh, ladies! You said it all! This finale gets more horrific the more that I hear about it. It's motherf*ckin' circus is what it is! I'm feeling bad for the FINALISTS, too, because they are at the epicenter of this buffoonery. And they can't get out. At least Matt will escape with his dignity intact. Although maybe someone will rip his shirt off in all the chaos and we will get at least ONE good thing out of the night!
Back to top Go down
pebbles87

pebbles87

PostSubject: Re: So who is excited for tonight?   So who is excited for tonight? I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 3:46 pm

is it just me or has this season ended up sucking hardcore?!?!? the only saving grace was Matt. The only other contestant I enjoyed was Allison, and I feel some of the more talented of the Top 36 (Ricky, Jesse, Felicia) were overlooked for others that they "cast" like Simon said (Megan and Jasmine, although I like Megan after she was eliminated, she just didn't give a shit did she? haha) and other contestants who shouldn't have made it based on talent and not backstory (im sorry but Scott would not have made it, if not for his handicap... call me insensitve but it's true! and even Sarver because of his hardworking good guy attitude) And now the finale, which is chock full of not so great celebrity partners (Queen Latifah? Lionel Ritchie? BEP? KISS? and I'm even a KISS fan!), Tatiana (ohh god, If I have to hear her laugh, see her cry, or hear her sing, I'll throw my shoe at the tv), and possibly no Matt duet other than with Scott Evil or Very Mad ugghhh... I just can't get it out of my head why they would do that to Matt (if indeed they are, they could be keeping it under wraps because it's SOOOO amazing, they ARE keeping Adams under wraps too) but feature him the whole rest of the season... Wildcard, the Save, always front and center in the group numbers, even the last two weeks in the audience, he was always on the end and the one they showed the most..... it's like they can't make up their mind if they like him or not...

here's hoping the shirt ripped off thing is true!!! the entire Giraud Squad and all the Bad Girls will instantaneously die!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Cacity87

Cacity87

PostSubject: Re: So who is excited for tonight?   So who is excited for tonight? I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 3:50 pm

pebbles87 wrote:
is it just me or has this season ended up sucking hardcore?!?!? the only saving grace was Matt. The only other contestant I enjoyed was Allison, and I feel some of the more talented of the Top 36 (Ricky, Jesse, Felicia) were overlooked for others that they "cast" like Simon said (Megan and Jasmine, although I like Megan after she was eliminated, she just didn't give a shit did she? haha) and other contestants who shouldn't have made it based on talent and not backstory (im sorry but Scott would not have made it, if not for his handicap... call me insensitve but it's true! and even Sarver because of his hardworking good guy attitude) And now the finale, which is chock full of not so great celebrity partners (Queen Latifah? Lionel Ritchie? BEP? KISS? and I'm even a KISS fan!), Tatiana (ohh god, If I have to hear her laugh, see her cry, or hear her sing, I'll throw my shoe at the tv), and possibly no Matt duet other than with Scott Evil or Very Mad ugghhh... I just can't get it out of my head why they would do that to Matt (if indeed they are, they could be keeping it under wraps because it's SOOOO amazing, they ARE keeping Adams under wraps too) but feature him the whole rest of the season... Wildcard, the Save, always front and center in the group numbers, even the last two weeks in the audience, he was always on the end and the one they showed the most..... it's like they can't make up their mind if they like him or not...

here's hoping the shirt ripped off thing is true!!! the entire Giraud Squad and all the Bad Girls will instantaneously die!!!! lol!

Arrow Can I just say....AMEN!
Back to top Go down
Heidi

Heidi

PostSubject: Re: So who is excited for tonight?   So who is excited for tonight? I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:05 pm

Is Tatiana really going to be on? I hope not. I can't effin stand her.

I want to see ONLY Matt.

I can't even begin to imagine how this finale is going to be? I am quite apprehensive.
We'll see. Less than 4 hours away. Hmmmm
Back to top Go down
livgiraud

livgiraud

PostSubject: Re: So who is excited for tonight?   So who is excited for tonight? I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:06 pm

Cacity87 wrote:
pebbles87 wrote:

Arrow Can I just say....AMEN!

Hey, where do i sign? Perfect post, gf...
At this point i just want to see him and hear that beautiful voice.
I can't wait for him to be completely free from this Idol crap.
Back to top Go down
mattyfan

mattyfan

PostSubject: Re: So who is excited for tonight?   So who is excited for tonight? I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:24 pm

I can't wait to see Matt perform and shine! I'm still hoping they give him major screentime. Ken Warwick loves him, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Oh gosh, I don't care about the rest of the people there. I just want to see Matt and hear his beautiful soulful voice. please, please........
Back to top Go down
pebbles87

pebbles87

PostSubject: Re: So who is excited for tonight?   So who is excited for tonight? I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:43 pm

ya know, I just looked back at MJ's to see if there was ANYTHING on Matt (i feel like it's a Tuesday all over again) and the link that says Anoop and Megan will be singing "I'm Yours" doesnt actually say they're singing with J.Mraz... I can't see how 3 people can sing that song, so maybe they're singing that and the Matt/J.Mraz duet is really true? i seriously have gone over this way too much at this point, I just wish it'd get here faster......
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: So who is excited for tonight?   So who is excited for tonight? I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 6:12 pm

[quote="livgiraud"]
Cacity87 wrote:
pebbles87 wrote:

No you are not the only one I have been thinking that all season long!
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: So who is excited for tonight?   So who is excited for tonight? I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 6:27 pm

So I was reading over at MJ's and I know this is premature but I am so fing pissed! Fing Tatiana and so far not a mention of what Matt is doing? And then Megan and Anoop performing with Jason Mraz? I will be so upset if Matt's duet is with Scott. WTF! Like I said the more I hear about thisd finale the more pissed I am getting. Matt better have a solo or singing a duet with someone who is not Scott! Wow I feel so sad!
Back to top Go down
blakessunshine21

blakessunshine21

PostSubject: Re: So who is excited for tonight?   So who is excited for tonight? I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 6:53 pm

I'm getting antsy, too. I can't wait to find out what Matt is going to do. Supposedly he's singing a duet....question is....with who???
Back to top Go down
meagsmatt

meagsmatt

PostSubject: Re: So who is excited for tonight?   So who is excited for tonight? I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 6:59 pm

I'm so excited to see Matt perform tonight! And yea, when I read about Tatiana being there..I don't want to hear news about her! I wanna hear about Matt! Well, in about an hour I guess we'll all find out!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So who is excited for tonight?   So who is excited for tonight? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So who is excited for tonight?
Page 1 of 1