HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  http://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  http://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Share | 

What show are you planning to attend?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Holly417

PostSubject: Re: What show are you planning to attend?   Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:24 am

MemphisGal718 wrote:
yay! i thought i wasn't gonna find anyone that was goin to the memphis show!!! do u have aim or yahoo messenger?

I do, but i hardley ever get on it, but you can email me at hollygotigers@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
graciecat

PostSubject: Re: What show are you planning to attend?   Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:12 pm

Tacoma Washington show on July 7-- Only 3 weeks to go!! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laurkat22

PostSubject: Re: What show are you planning to attend?   Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:33 pm

I will be at the Aug 19 show in Albany, NY. Is anyone going to be there?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laurkat22

PostSubject: Re: What show are you planning to attend?   Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:34 pm

be11s wrote:
I'll be in Albany on August 19th. So far haven't found anybody else who'll be going, so I'll be representing the Squad and the BG's allllll alone, haha

I just saw your message! I will be there!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: What show are you planning to attend?   Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:30 am

I'm going to the Cleveland show on August 23rd!! I'm so excited because i have a awesome seat by the stage!! Does anyone know if you can take pics with a camera at the concert? Anyone been to past Amer Idol concerts where you could take pics?? :-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cindyy

PostSubject: Re: What show are you planning to attend?   Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:49 am

CrAzY_4_MattyG wrote:
I'm going to the Cleveland show on August 23rd!! I'm so excited because i have a awesome seat by the stage!! Does anyone know if you can take pics with a camera at the concert? Anyone been to past Amer Idol concerts where you could take pics?? :-)

I think it depends on the venue. Last year, I had my camera in my pocketbook and took pictures. No one checked, or anything and no one said anything as I was taking pictures.

Of course, some venues might be stricter than others.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/cindsss
Laurkat22

PostSubject: Re: What show are you planning to attend?   Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:02 pm

I heard that about some of the venues. At the Times Union Center in Albany, last year I was taking pics/vids and no one stopped me. I'll be doing the same thing again this year Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MemphisGal718

PostSubject: Re: What show are you planning to attend?   Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:51 pm

well i dont kno if this will mean jack squat, but i've been to TONS of nsync concerts and they ALWAYS advertise, even on the ticket itself that no cameras are allowed past the doors/gates... but ive taken pics at every single one... i always bury it in the very bottom of my purse and put a crap load of stuff on top of it, most the guards dont even bother takin everything out they just kinda move stuff around lol... especially if there are feminine products in there Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/ilovestang0830
blakessunshine21

PostSubject: Re: What show are you planning to attend?   Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:35 pm

CrAzY_4_MattyG wrote:

Hi! I'll be at the Cleveland concert too Smile When I went a couple of years ago I snuck a camera in...but I wasn't close to the stage. I don't know if they are strict or not, when it gets dark just see if other people are taking pics around u and and then if they don't get in trouble you'll probably be fine!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: What show are you planning to attend?   Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:46 pm

I hope that All of us going to the Cleveland Show will maybe be able to meet up and all go CRAZY together at one point!! LOL Razz I'm going to have to be getting my Giraud Squad t-shirt soon! where is everybody else's seats at? I'm 125 Row B!

So all you people that have been to past shows...does each person sing all there songs like one after the other (their whole set) or hopefully they will be spread out...since I'm only going for matt i feel like if he sings them all at once I will be all sad and let down...i wanna keep seeing him pop up during the show..or how does this work?? i've need been to an Idol Show?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Janizzle

PostSubject: Re: What show are you planning to attend?   Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:15 pm

Both concerts I went to I had no problem with a camera, and even took video on it....but I always get nervous/antsy! Hopefully I'll have no issues! I think I'm the only one repping in Philly...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shawnicity

PostSubject: Re: What show are you planning to attend?   Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:11 pm

hi im new!=D....Long Island!August 12th!can't wait for it! Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What show are you planning to attend?   Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:14 pm

Welcome CloClo! Very Happy

twitter: @JennaSG

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: What show are you planning to attend?   Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:53 pm

Just in case anyone cares... I was TOTALLY just jokin about the Matt Groupie Post I did earlier but that I have since deleted...geezzz..I only posted it cuz I just thought it was hilarious that my young daughter said that to me (an old lady) Surprised ..plus i don't even think they have "groupies" anymore..lol heck I don't know maybe they do...just writing this cuz people were viewing the post but no one was replying back that they thought it was funny too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
macigirl

PostSubject: Re: What show are you planning to attend?   Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:26 pm

CrAzY_4_MattyG wrote:
Just in case anyone cares... I was TOTALLY just jokin about the Matt Groupie Post I did earlier but that I have since deleted...geezzz..I only posted it cuz I just thought it was hilarious that my young daughter said that to me (an old lady) Surprised ..plus i don't even think they have "groupies" anymore..lol heck I don't know maybe they do...just writing this cuz people were viewing the post but no one was replying back that they thought it was funny too

Wish I had read it! I'm sure it was funny. Laughing I'm on board!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blakessunshine21

PostSubject: Re: What show are you planning to attend?   Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:52 pm

CrAzY_4_MattyG wrote:
I hope that All of us going to the Cleveland Show will maybe be able to meet up and all go CRAZY together at one point!! LOL Razz I'm going to have to be getting my Giraud Squad t-shirt soon! where is everybody else's seats at? I'm 125 Row B!

So all you people that have been to past shows...does each person sing all there songs like one after the other (their whole set) or hopefully they will be spread out...since I'm only going for matt i feel like if he sings them all at once I will be all sad and let down...i wanna keep seeing him pop up during the show..or how does this work?? i've need been to an Idol Show?

awee yea it would be fun Smile At the Cleveland show I'll be on the floor...16 rows back. I've only been to the seasons 6 concert...so I'm not sure which seats are where. Season 6 they had a bunch of group songs and duets...this year I think each idol is having their own mini-set! So who will you be going with?? Are you going to try to meet Matt? lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Holly417

PostSubject: Re: What show are you planning to attend?   Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:48 am

MemphisGal718 wrote:
Memphis, TN here Smile and if i get to see plenty matt durin the show i may go to Indy too. but if i dont see him much i DOUBT i'll buy a ticket to Indy... I might just go see if i cant spot him walkin around or somethin Wink haha

Where are your seats? Mine are Floor 3 Row C
Are you planning on trying to meet them at all? We should meet up at some point if you are! I have no idea where they would come out since most of the parking for the Forum is underground!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: What show are you planning to attend?   Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:12 pm

Hey blakessunshine21 ..at this point I'm actually probably going by myself but I don't really care cuz I tend to do that sometimes if I can't get anyone else interested in doing what I want to do! lol...besides unless someone I'm going with is going to be AS EXCITED about Seeing Matt as me then it wouldn't be as much fun..(they would probably try to curb my enthusiam a lil bit!!) .. Very Happy I am defintiely going to be waiting after the show for the meet and greets to meet Him (no matter how long it takes) ..I'm sooo hoping to get a pic with him..I'm going to make sure I let him know I've been a part of this forum for awhile now and One of the Giraud Squad Fans!! I will probably try getting there early too because everyone keeps saying you might be able to see him at the bus?? I'm gonna be a mini-stalker that day..hahaha...This crazy old lady.. Embarassed Who are you going with?? Maybe somehow you can tell me where to go to see a pic of you so I know what you look like? do you have facebook or myspace?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What show are you planning to attend?   

Back to top Go down

What show are you planning to attend?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3