Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Help us - the non-americans like cranberry and myself!!

Go down 
+2
cranberry
cecilie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
cecilie

cecilie

Help us - the non-americans like cranberry and myself!! Empty
PostSubject: Help us - the non-americans like cranberry and myself!!   Help us - the non-americans like cranberry and myself!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 4:32 am

I am completely jealous of you american fans that get to (or at least have a real opportunity) follow Matt on his tour!! In Denmark we air the show (we are weeks behind off course - jazz week coming up - Very Happy Sad ) ) but I don't think that the danish television could be bothered with the idol tour - very sad! So what's a semi-crazy fan to do?? I hope to find something on the internet in the near future - but it is not he same. Any suggestions apart from getting on a plane and following him like mental middle-aged groupie?!?
You are some lucky ladies - I must say. Please write back and share you experiences, pictures, videos whatever.
If he just would twit back at me og something - it could ease the pain a little-
YYIHAAA - this is some hot guy - I have the biggest crush - bounce
Help us - the non-americans like cranberry and myself!! American-idol-2009-will-you-miss-matt-giraud
Back to top Go down
cranberry

cranberry

PostSubject: Re: Help us - the non-americans like cranberry and myself!!   Help us - the non-americans like cranberry and myself!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 4:58 am

b_cecilie_brix wrote:
I am completely jealous of you american fans that get to (or at least have a real opportunity) follow Matt on his tour!! In Denmark we air the show (we are weeks behind off course - jazz week coming up - Very Happy Sad ) ) but I don't think that the danish television could be bothered with the idol tour - very sad! So what's a semi-crazy fan to do?? I hope to find something on the internet in the near future - but it is not he same. Any suggestions apart from getting on a plane and following him like mental middle-aged groupie?!?
You are some lucky ladies - I must say. Please write back and share you experiences, pictures, videos whatever.
If he just would twit back at me og something - it could ease the pain a little-
Help us - the non-americans like cranberry and myself!! American-idol-2009-will-you-miss-matt-giraud
Hehe,you're really having it! Twisted Evil I have seen some earlier tour bits in youtube(includes a lot of screaming:).I don't know what is going on in the boards when the tour is on. I bet there a lot of people in States also who can't go to the shows and are as eager to feel the tour via internet? Have a nice day! Wink
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Help us - the non-americans like cranberry and myself!!   Help us - the non-americans like cranberry and myself!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:11 am

cranberry wrote:
b_cecilie_brix wrote:
Hehe,you're really having it! Twisted Evil I have seen some earlier tour bits in youtube(includes a lot of screaming:).I don't know what is going on in the boards when the tour is on. I bet there a lot of people in States also who can't go to the shows and are as eager to feel the tour via internet? Have a nice day! Wink

Thanks! And you have a nice one to - must be the only ones up given the hours in America -or maybe poor Jenna is up pulling an all nighter
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Help us - the non-americans like cranberry and myself!!   Help us - the non-americans like cranberry and myself!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:56 am

b_cecilie_brix wrote:
cranberry wrote:
b_cecilie_brix wrote:

Thanks! And you have a nice one to - must be the only ones up given the hours in America -or maybe poor Jenna is up pulling an all nighter

LOL yup I was up until about 3:30. I am trying to organize cellcerts for everyone but so far in the poll we only have 4 people willing to source the cellcerts. Hopefully closer to the tour dates people start volunteering. This is why it is so important to do this because of people who can't attend. I've said this a 1000 times but it really will help keep interest in Matt going strong
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Help us - the non-americans like cranberry and myself!!   Help us - the non-americans like cranberry and myself!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:17 am

Jenna wrote:
b_cecilie_brix wrote:
cranberry wrote:
b_cecilie_brix wrote:

LOL yup I was up until about 3:30. I am trying to organize cellcerts for everyone but so far in the poll we only have 4 people willing to source the cellcerts. Hopefully closer to the tour dates people start volunteering. This is why it is so important to do this because of people who can't attend. I've said this a 1000 times but it really will help keep interest in Matt going strong

I really appreciate your enormous efforts - you have no clue how much it means to all of us - especially little me! Do you have time at all for anything not related to Matt, our soulful pianoman Question Very Happy
You'r the best!!
Back to top Go down
JKRio

PostSubject: Re: Help us - the non-americans like cranberry and myself!!   Help us - the non-americans like cranberry and myself!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:47 am

Oh! I surely can relate with you both. I'm not from America too and it makes me weak that I can't go and watch Matt on the tour.

If he invades Asia Smile... I'll definitely be on the front seat.
Back to top Go down
Lengski

Lengski

PostSubject: Re: Help us - the non-americans like cranberry and myself!!   Help us - the non-americans like cranberry and myself!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:03 pm

JKRio wrote:
Oh! I surely can relate with you both. I'm not from America too and it makes me weak that I can't go and watch Matt on the tour.

I totally agree with what you said!! I live in Canada, but if ever he "invades Asia" like you said, I'll be back to my home country in a heartbeat!! I so have a feeling he will though... lol, maybe he could even dominate the whole world!!
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Help us - the non-americans like cranberry and myself!!   Help us - the non-americans like cranberry and myself!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 3:30 pm

Lengski wrote:
JKRio wrote:

I totally agree with what you said!! I live in Canada, but if ever he "invades Asia" like you said, I'll be back to my home country in a heartbeat!! I so have a feeling he will though... lol, maybe he could even dominate the whole world!!

Nice - not to the only non-americans - sometimes it is really a struggle knowing that the odds of him coming to my country (Denmark) are very bad Sad
So I just love to be able to hang out here and on FB (why does he never reply! Smile and twitting at him occasionally
Back to top Go down
Lengski

Lengski

PostSubject: Re: Help us - the non-americans like cranberry and myself!!   Help us - the non-americans like cranberry and myself!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:04 pm

b_cecilie_brix wrote:
Lengski wrote:
JKRio wrote:

Nice - not to the only non-americans - sometimes it is really a struggle knowing that the odds of him coming to my country (Denmark) are very bad Sad
So I just love to be able to hang out here and on FB (why does he never reply! Smile and twitting at him occasionally

Aww... any chance you can travel?

Lol, I love the forum boards too because none of my friends watch AI, and so I can't really talk to them about my awesome fascination with Matty G. Here, I'm free to do just that!

Two weeks ago David Archie and Cookie just had a concert in the Philippines! They were adorable! I watched in YouTube because I was back here. Hopefully when Matt has made it big in the music industry he'll visit there too. ^__^
Back to top Go down
JKRio

PostSubject: Re: Help us - the non-americans like cranberry and myself!!   Help us - the non-americans like cranberry and myself!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:58 pm

@ Lengski. I watched every shows in Philippines that featured David C & David A. The crowd went nuts. I heard it was a huge success. AI is big in the Philippines and I would go crazy if Matt would visit Pi too.
Are you from Philippines? Because I am Smile, i'm just here in Tokyo for work.

@b_cecilie_brix I can feel you. being on the other side of the world sometimes sucks. Like on the weekend, he was at Michigan doing the usual signing ang taking photos with fans , I wished I was in Mi that very minute. He doesn't do a lot ot twittering - how I wish he does more often and tweet us back too - I would probably scream if he replies Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lengski

Lengski

PostSubject: Re: Help us - the non-americans like cranberry and myself!!   Help us - the non-americans like cranberry and myself!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:48 pm

JKRio wrote:
@ Lengski. I watched every shows in Philippines that featured David C & David A. The crowd went nuts. I heard it was a huge success. AI is big in the Philippines and I would go crazy if Matt would visit Pi too.

@b_cecilie_brix I can feel you. being on the other side of the world sometimes sucks. Like on the weekend, he was at Michigan doing the usual signing ang taking photos with fans , I wished I was in Mi that very minute. He doesn't do a lot ot twittering - how I wish he does more often and tweet us back too - I would probably scream if he replies Very Happy

Yes, I am from the Philippines (Hi-five!!). Sad Ooh, I miss it so much. I haven't been back home in eight years! Yeah, I wish that I was closer to Matt too. You said a good example, and also I wished that I was there when he came home. If there were 6000 people in his homecoming I would have been the 6001st!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elicious

Elicious

PostSubject: Re: Help us - the non-americans like cranberry and myself!!   Help us - the non-americans like cranberry and myself!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:23 pm

hello everyone, greetings from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I'm a big fan of Matt since day 1. I've never seen you guys at the AI forum, so I guess you guys are newbies. Welcome to the club. I;m so excited to get to meet some of Matt's Asian fans.Definiitely looking forward to Matt's world tour. I'll be happy even if he comes to Singapore ;D
Back to top Go down
JKRio

PostSubject: Re: Help us - the non-americans like cranberry and myself!!   Help us - the non-americans like cranberry and myself!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:40 pm

Lengski wrote:
JKRio wrote:

Yes, I am from the Philippines (Hi-five!!). Sad Ooh, I miss it so much. I haven't been back home in eight years! Yeah, I wish that I was closer to Matt too. You said a good example, and also I wished that I was there when he came home. If there were 6000 people in his homecoming I would have been the 6001st!! Very Happy

amazing! Oh! I bet Matt G can make you go home Very Happy. I'd book the next flight home when that time comes. How I wish.
I'm really excited for Matt and his plans for the future. I'm craving for more Matt GIraud music Smile
Back to top Go down
JKRio

PostSubject: Re: Help us - the non-americans like cranberry and myself!!   Help us - the non-americans like cranberry and myself!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:48 pm

Elicious wrote:
hello everyone, greetings from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I'm a big fan of Matt since day 1. I've never seen you guys at the AI forum, so I guess you guys are newbies. Welcome to the club. I;m so excited to get to meet some of Matt's Asian fans.Definiitely looking forward to Matt's world tour. I'll be happy even if he comes to Singapore ;D

hello Smile greetings from Tokyo, Jp.
Our IT blocked AI Forum or any AI sites so haven't joined any discussions but when I'm home - i'm more on a lurker than a contributor - sorry for that my bad Sad I know being busy with something else than Matt Giraud is not an excuse Very Happy

Oh My! I was just thinking that Matt G will lead us all to one place be it in SIngapore, Malaysia or Philippines... I don't care where in Asia as long as he'll be within the area - shoot! that's a rhyme! hahaha...

elo Elicious nice to know you Smile

do you all tweet? follow me JKRio and i'll follow you Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help us - the non-americans like cranberry and myself!!   Help us - the non-americans like cranberry and myself!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help us - the non-americans like cranberry and myself!!
Page 1 of 1