Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Well how was Human Nature the second time around?

Go down 
+6
cecilie
asianmegan
Lisa_M
Janizzle
mattyg93
Jenna
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

Well how was Human Nature the second time around? Empty
PostSubject: Well how was Human Nature the second time around?   Well how was Human Nature the second time around? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:35 pm

I didn't get to watch because we went out for dinner for my son's B-day.
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
mattyg93

mattyg93

PostSubject: Re: Well how was Human Nature the second time around?   Well how was Human Nature the second time around? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:44 pm

Duh... It was AMAZING INCREDIBLE. I melted watching him. I am telling ya, that performance was so mesmerizing, even the lightning and the camera angles were perfect.
Matt's curls were perfect I prefer his hair that way. He looked soo good.

Jenna.. I fell in LOVE with Matt all over again. As I said before "Human Nature" is my favorite performance from Matt just after "So Small".

I am still waiting on Matty G to get signed, he just has too. With a voice like that so smooth and current how can you not get him to record albums! Sigh.
I just hope the wait is not too long.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Well how was Human Nature the second time around?   Well how was Human Nature the second time around? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:58 pm

Quote :
Jenna.. I fell in LOVE with Matt all over again. As I said before "Human Nature" is my favorite performance from Matt just after "So Small".

This is exactly how I feel! It would be hard for me to choose between both So Small and Human Nature because they were both so amazing! I loved the passion he showed in both performance. So intense and sexy and the voice gah it slayed me. So soulful, smooth, and velvety! I already liked Matt going into Human Nature week but I fell in love with him during this performance. And the piano playing geesh this man is amazing. With So Small he won my heart for forever!

You are 100% correct Matty he has to get signed! Well I'm off to watch Human Nature on my computer since I missed the show! I love you
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Well how was Human Nature the second time around?   Well how was Human Nature the second time around? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:04 pm

Oh man I love the way he moves behind a piano! Loved his hair and outfit too! Our man has got such great style!

I just loved everything about that night. I miss Matt! Please someone going to the show next week bring us back some video and of course tell us every little detail. Ovenmitt I'm talking to you cause I know you are going and you do have a way with words! Anyone else going? I can't believe I have to wait until the end of August! Sad
Back to top Go down
Janizzle

Janizzle

PostSubject: Re: Well how was Human Nature the second time around?   Well how was Human Nature the second time around? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:22 am

It was just as amazing the second time around. The only thing that pissed me off was that he didn't have enough time for the glowing comments he deserved from the judges! He looked sexy as heck...I mean that jacket...wow. And the fresh haircut which I do sorely miss. I loved it of course!
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Well how was Human Nature the second time around?   Well how was Human Nature the second time around? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:17 pm

I absolutely fell in love with Matt all over again after watching this Performance..I wanted to SLAP Simon when he said, "well It was good..it was kinda like a Meat and Potatoe Performance" AFTER ADAM....ughhhhhhhhhhhhh...They were so freakin Bias..it was sooo obvious it was sickening!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
asianmegan

asianmegan

PostSubject: Re: Well how was Human Nature the second time around?   Well how was Human Nature the second time around? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:17 pm

Sooo in love. My boyfriend thought it was an actual new special b/c I was making such a big deal out of it.....he called my obsession quite scary and out of hand Wink I guess i'm so used to hearing the studio version, I kept waiting for him to finish the song even though he really was finished. And oh man, those falsetto's at the end.....makes me melt!!! The look on his face when he's behind the piano is such passion and love and that's what's so sexy about him. His confidence and the passion for music that he has is amazing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/asianmegan
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Well how was Human Nature the second time around?   Well how was Human Nature the second time around? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 6:22 pm

megannn wrote:
Sooo in love. My boyfriend thought it was an actual new special b/c I was making such a big deal out of it.....he called my obsession quite scary and out of hand Wink I guess i'm so used to hearing the studio version, I kept waiting for him to finish the song even though he really was finished. And oh man, those falsetto's at the end.....makes me melt!!! The look on his face when he's behind the piano is such passion and love and that's what's so sexy about him. His confidence and the passion for music that he has is amazing.

I am so expecting my hubby to tell me I'm crazy..any day now Laughing
I didn't let him in on my contribution to our Matty gifts and just made what I thougth was MY paypal transfer..Very surprised when he asked me if I knew a Jenna, because the amount had been drawn from HIS bank-account..LOL Ah well he never asked anymore about it - urghh
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Well how was Human Nature the second time around?   Well how was Human Nature the second time around? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 6:24 pm

cecilie wrote:
megannn wrote:

I didn't let him in on my contribution to our Matty gifts and just made what I thougth was MY paypal transfer..Very surprised when he asked me if I knew a Jenna, because the amount had been drawn from HIS bank-account..LOL Ah well he never asked anymore about it - urghh

OMG that is too funny! So who did you say I was?
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Well how was Human Nature the second time around?   Well how was Human Nature the second time around? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 6:48 pm

Jenna wrote:
cecilie wrote:
megannn wrote:

OMG that is too funny! So who did you say I was?

I didn't LOL . I just told him that he hadn't been robbed online and that I knew you Laughing And then he said okay...WOW if it were me I would have asked alot of questions LOL - but he was content to know that the transfer was legit...trusting hubby
Back to top Go down
jamerce

jamerce

PostSubject: Re: Well how was Human Nature the second time around?   Well how was Human Nature the second time around? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:56 pm

It was great the second time around! Very Happy
But I didn't like Simon comparing Matt to Adam! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/michigan_countrygirl
graciecat

graciecat

PostSubject: Re: Well how was Human Nature the second time around?   Well how was Human Nature the second time around? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:58 pm

I enjoyed watching this show. especially Matt Smile the second time. Even when I thought I had it all memorized I still found new things to enjoy Very Happy

I too really disliked the comments that Simon made about Matt comparing his performance to Adam. Kind of like what happened at the Save. And the Paula predictions of Adam and Danny in the finale-- sheesh! Can we at least get a few shows in first to see?

(You would think I would have known this was all going to happen but I still get upset about the obvious favortism that happened this year. Rolling Eyes)
Back to top Go down
meagsmatt

meagsmatt

PostSubject: Re: Well how was Human Nature the second time around?   Well how was Human Nature the second time around? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:33 am

graciecat wrote:
I enjoyed watching this show. especially Matt Smile the second time. Even when I thought I had it all memorized I still found new things to enjoy Very Happy

I too really disliked the comments that Simon made about Matt comparing his performance to Adam. Kind of like what happened at the Save.
And the Paula predictions of Adam and Danny in the finale-- sheesh! Can we at least get a few shows in first to see?

(You would think I would have known this was all going to happen but I still get upset about the obvious favortism that happened this year. Rolling Eyes)

Totally agree with you. Looking back, I can't believe how awesome I originally thought some of them were that week when they really weren't that amazing (except Matt!! I'm telling you he was spectacular!) But Adam and Danny I originally thought were flawless..boy was I wrong! I guess it's easy to get caught up in the excitement in the beginning, but I guess it also shows how much they've improved. Anyways, I think that was easily one of Matt's best performances..and I think if anyone watched last night's show and never watched anymore of Idol for the rest of the season, they would easily see Matt soaring through. And !@#@#@ Simon making the comment about Adam...blahhhh!
On another side note, after watching last night again, I still don't see what was the huge appeal of Alexis. I liked her, but I remember reading over on the AI boards people being outraged that she got sent home so early. Maybe so, but Dirty Diana was not good at all in my opinion as was the following week with Jolene. Anyways, I'm getting off topic...Matt rocked the second time around!!
Back to top Go down
Riley 9

Riley 9

PostSubject: Re: Well how was Human Nature the second time around?   Well how was Human Nature the second time around? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:37 am

graciecat wrote:

I too really disliked the comments that Simon made about Matt comparing his performance to Adam. Kind of like what happened at the Save. And the Paula predictions of Adam and Danny in the finale-- sheesh! Can we at least get a few shows in first to see?

**BLECH!** Please don't remind me of Cowell! Mad All season long, Matt had Randy, Paula and Kara in his corner. But Simon kept throwing Matt under the bus every chance he got. Examples: "That was difficult to have to follow Adam ...It was a meat and potatoes performance", your dancing was "cheesy", "I hate what you're wearing", "I don't see how you have any chance of winning", etc. It was so OBVIOUS that Simon wanted Adam to win since the beginning and that meant he had to downplay all the other contestants. Simon made sure to praise Adam to the highest heavens, but kept it lukewarm for Matt, Kris, Anoop and even Danny (who was pimped by Kara and Paula). IMO, I think Simon's rude comments and terrible attitude towards Matt were part of the reason why some AI viewers thought that Matt was unlikable or "douchey", as they say. Rolling Eyes I laughed good and hard when I saw how PISSED Simon was after Ryan announced that Kris had won over his precious Adam! Twisted Evil

Believe me, I do like Adam and I think he's very talented. However, I was disgusted with all the fawning and blatant favoritism shown by the judges. SHUT UP, SIMON!
Back to top Go down
mattyg93

mattyg93

PostSubject: Re: Well how was Human Nature the second time around?   Well how was Human Nature the second time around? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 1:03 am

Well.. I don't think Simon was that bad to Matt.
He liked "Human Nature" I can see his head bopping when Matt started singing the song.
He said it was very good, solid. It's just that he was blind with Adam.

Then when Matt did "So Small" Simon said that he was not getting enough credit for his vocals, that he was similar to Danny and that he out sang him that night. Also, he told Matt he reminded him of Michael Buble, etc.

During Motown week, Simon said Matt was definitely one of the frontrunners.

Even when Matt got voted off he said his "My Funny Valentine" was brilliant.
So I think Simon was also on Matt's corner but when he saw that Matt was not getting enough weekly votes he just threw the towel. (Unfairly of course). That's the name of the game for Simon, he only sees $$$$. But honestly I do think he appreciated Matt's talent.

I think Matt was on a roll until Motown week, then when he was placed in the bottom two unfairly everything just changed. His confidence, his nerves, his attitude,etc.But that's all water under the bridge now.

I loved Matt's "Human Nature" so much. I can watch that performance a million times andnever get bored. He was so dreamy that night. Also, "So Small" was THE moment for Matt IMO.Too bad it was too early in the competition.

I am gonna keep praying every day Matt will get signed after the tour and a year from now we will have a Matt Giraud record in our hands with some amazing songs and he will get great TV promotion radio and a great tour shedule.
OK, back to reality.
Go Matty G! I want to see you succeed.
Back to top Go down
graciecat

graciecat

PostSubject: Re: Well how was Human Nature the second time around?   Well how was Human Nature the second time around? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 1:22 am

Good point Meagsmatt about folks joining in last night seeing Matty soar through. I have been really talking up Matt with friends who watched AI but didn't see him the way I did during the season. Well, after the replay show Monday one called and said "okay-- now I get him!! Very Happy
I too saw some of the performers differently this time. I didn't get Alexis as being so great as the AI boards ranted and I totally didn't see the reason for the Danny praise from Paula. Didn't get that AT ALL!

Well, we all know who was and still is the best and will always be the best of season 8 I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well how was Human Nature the second time around?   Well how was Human Nature the second time around? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well how was Human Nature the second time around?
Page 1 of 1