Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

What's it's like where U live?

Go down 
+5
Giraudian#202
cranberry
Lisa_M
Jenna
cecilie
9 posters
AuthorMessage
cecilie

cecilie

What's it's like where U live? Empty
PostSubject: What's it's like where U live?   What's it's like where U live? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:11 am

Just thought I'd share some info on where I come from Very Happy
Sorry that the pics got so big! Not quite sure on how to resize them - lol

In Europe there is a little country called Denmark - we are appr 5,5 mil people and it's a monarchy (no president, but a primeminister as in England)
What's it's like where U live? Europa11

Here is Denmark and I have put in where I live #1 Copenhagen and #2 Næsteved is where I am currently on vacation with the family

What's it's like where U live? Denmar10

And this is the view from our summerhouse, where I go for a swim. It's currently close to 90 and we love it (not used to great weather all the time) Very Happy
What's it's like where U live? Svina_11
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: What's it's like where U live?   What's it's like where U live? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:30 pm

Beautiful view! Believe me nothing where I live is that pretty!
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: What's it's like where U live?   What's it's like where U live? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 5:08 pm

Cecilie...

That is a interesting post..thanks for posting that! I will let you know when I will be coming for a visit!! hahaha Very Happy Beautiful!
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: What's it's like where U live?   What's it's like where U live? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:04 pm

CrAzY_4_MattyG wrote:
Cecilie...

That is a interesting post..thanks for posting that! I will let you know when I will be coming for a visit!! hahaha Very Happy Beautiful!

You'r more than welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: What's it's like where U live?   What's it's like where U live? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 8:12 pm

Ya Cecilie we can sit and talk about Matty for hours and hours huh?? Razz LOL
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: What's it's like where U live?   What's it's like where U live? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 12:53 pm

CrAzY_4_MattyG wrote:
Ya Cecilie we can sit and talk about Matty for hours and hours huh?? Razz LOL

You betcha lol - u have no idea how nice it is to have another "grown up" in this forum. We are a few - but not that many Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cranberry

cranberry

PostSubject: Re: What's it's like where U live?   What's it's like where U live? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 5:12 pm

Thank you!That map is very useful because there is also Finland Helsinki there:).All my beautiful holiday pics are in the camera still,but you just wait! sunny
Looks like you have a lovely place for summer,it's so precious time of the year to have! It's kind of art here,the cottage life hopefully for several months. sunny
Back to top Go down
Giraudian#202

Giraudian#202

PostSubject: Re: What's it's like where U live?   What's it's like where U live? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 5:58 pm

It is ridiculously hot right now. I don't do well with heat. The weather is so crazy in Missouri. It changes weekly. We could have a tornado one day, and then an ice storm the next. I remember a few years ago, me and my cousin went shopping two days before Christmas(because we're crazy) and we weren't even wearing jackets!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/june_bunny91
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: What's it's like where U live?   What's it's like where U live? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 6:47 pm

Giraudian#202 wrote:
It is ridiculously hot right now. I don't do well with heat. The weather is so crazy in Missouri. It changes weekly. We could have a tornado one day, and then an ice storm the next. I remember a few years ago, me and my cousin went shopping two days before Christmas(because we're crazy) and we weren't even wearing jackets!

that does sound crazy! Hard to plan anything?!! Here we always know that in jan and feb is cold, rainy and somethimes it snows and if we are lucky may till august can be nice and sometimes warm - today close to 90 - and I love that heat - well maybe because we hardly get any lol
Back to top Go down
cranberry

cranberry

PostSubject: Re: What's it's like where U live?   What's it's like where U live? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:30 am

This is where we have been spending last couple of days,5 minutes rowing from the mainland and the nearest suburb of our biggest city..
It has been hot and we have been swimming all day. And between that making food, baking pies from the berries picked from the forest and warming dish water.Good life! Smile

What's it's like where U live? Vartio10

And of course feeding the sheep. Smile

What's it's like where U live? Dsc00010

Photographer Manuel 8 years
Back to top Go down
macigirl

macigirl

PostSubject: Re: What's it's like where U live?   What's it's like where U live? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:44 pm

cranberry wrote:
This is where we have been spending last couple of days,5 minutes rowing from the mainland and the nearest suburb of our biggest city..
It has been hot and we have been swimming all day. And between that making food, baking pies from the berries picked from the forest and warming dish water.Good life! Smile

What's it's like where U live? Vartio10

And of course feeding the sheep. Smile

What's it's like where U live? Dsc00010

Photographer Manuel 8 years

Cranberry, that is such a gorgeous lake shot. So unique looking. In Michigan, we have the beautiful Great Lakes but the view is so different from that. I love camping and the outdoors so your description of baking, etc sounds lovely to me. Enjoy your vacation!! Smile
Back to top Go down
cranberry

cranberry

PostSubject: Re: What's it's like where U live?   What's it's like where U live? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:21 am

macigirl wrote:

Cranberry, that is such a gorgeous lake shot. So unique looking. In Michigan, we have the beautiful Great Lakes but the view is so different from that. I love camping and the outdoors so your description of baking, etc sounds lovely to me. Enjoy your vacation!! Smile
Thank you! Yes the outdoors is the thing! I checked the atlas and we are living here in the same latitude with South Alaska.So the climate is kind of similar? It has always been a joy to have four clear seasons but now it looks like we are losing the decent wintertimes. Instead of snow and frost we are getting slush,dark and rainy winters in the south.Yikes. The temperatures here the coldest in winter -22F to warmest in summer 86F,so must have big wardrobes for all those clothes..
By the way in the photo that is a beginning of Gulf of Finland, a part of our Baltic Sea,so it´s seawater. sunny
Back to top Go down
mero17

mero17

PostSubject: Re: What's it's like where U live?   What's it's like where U live? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:33 pm

Well guys I live in Alexandria,Egypt which is in Africa.Here are some photos taken by friend(she is really good)!!!

What's it's like where U live? 2585_110

What's it's like where U live? 2585_111

What's it's like where U live? 5928_110

Most of these pic. are taken during the summer..as you see the beach is too crowded!!

These two are my fav:
What's it's like where U live? 2585_112

What's it's like where U live? 5928_111
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: What's it's like where U live?   What's it's like where U live? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:45 pm

Mero,
Both these photos and the place you live are beautiful. I hope you get to enjoy the beach. I will tell you to enjoy it now because from experience, once you're done with medical school, you won't have much time to enjoy it then Smile
Back to top Go down
mero17

mero17

PostSubject: Re: What's it's like where U live?   What's it's like where U live? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:52 pm

sgr91 wrote:
Mero,
Both these photos and the place you live are beautiful. I hope you get to enjoy the beach. I will tell you to enjoy it now because from experience, once you're done with medical school, you won't have much time to enjoy it then Smile

Yeah I was just there yesterday and got myself sunburned..good times!! LOL....I agree about medical school... it sucks the life out of you!!! lol!

btw are u a doctor?
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: What's it's like where U live?   What's it's like where U live? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:13 pm

Yes, I am. Jenna "outed" my profession on chat one night. ('Smile')
Back to top Go down
macigirl

macigirl

PostSubject: Re: What's it's like where U live?   What's it's like where U live? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 6:38 am

sgr91 wrote:

sgr, it's a good thing too! Please be prepared to resuscitate me at the 2 MI shows. Bring your doctor bag!

Mero, it looks gorgeous where you live! sunny
Back to top Go down
mero17

mero17

PostSubject: Re: What's it's like where U live?   What's it's like where U live? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 6:45 am

macigirl wrote:
sgr91 wrote:

sgr, it's a good thing too! Please be prepared to resuscitate me at the 2 MI shows. Bring your doctor bag!

Mero, it looks gorgeous where you live! sunny

Thanks!! You're going to 2 shows??...definitely needs resuscitation!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Riley 9

Riley 9

PostSubject: Re: What's it's like where U live?   What's it's like where U live? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:16 pm

sgr91, you must be ready to help your fellow Matt fans. They will need oxygen masks because Matt's performances will leave them BREATHLESS! lol!

And make sure to bring plenty of ice packs because they will be feeling the HEAT when they see Matt in person! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's it's like where U live?   What's it's like where U live? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's it's like where U live?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Introductions & Information :: Tells Us A Little About Your Human Nature?-
Jump to:  
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com