Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

The Portland Oregon Show!

Go down 
+17
Riley 9
mattyfan
Janizzle
sgr91
lymon15
graciecat
cranberry
cecilie
Lana
Lisa_M
flicker
asianmegan
mero17
lumma
RachIP
mattyg93
Jenna
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

The Portland Oregon Show! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Portland Oregon Show!   The Portland Oregon Show! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:35 pm

CrAzY_4_MattyG wrote:
Well I just listened to You Found Me again and I really think I like it better now..I think it just got better and better as he went along and really if you listen to the audiance I think they DID actually like it ..it's just that they liked Hard to Handle alot better so that is why it was quieter...I think he will just keep on improving on singing it as the tour goes..I still think he can sing it "excellent" ..i have faith in him! cheers

Oh I agree he can definitely sing the song if he would stop trying to channel Issac and just sing it like Matt with that gorgeous smoky soulful bluesy voice. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: The Portland Oregon Show!   The Portland Oregon Show! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:37 pm

Urgghh why in the hell did they pair Matt and Scott up for the Journey song? Their voices don't go well together at all and it ends up sounding like a choppy mess. Stupid! scratch It's like they are singing two different songs.
Back to top Go down
flicker

PostSubject: Re: The Portland Oregon Show!   The Portland Oregon Show! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:40 pm

I really regret this post that I pulled totally out of my ass --- so it's deleted!

Last edited by flicker on Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: The Portland Oregon Show!   The Portland Oregon Show! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:54 pm

From Idol Forums....

http://idolforums.com/index.php?showtopic=618847
Quote :

Matt was awesome The Portland Oregon Show! - Page 5 Original

Quote :
Yeah I did The Portland Oregon Show! - Page 5 Original In the morning he signed my paper but I couldn't get a pic The Portland Oregon Show! - Page 5 Sad And then at night, he didn't have much time so I couldn't get a pic then either but he was like "Ok ya guys I have to go I'm so sorry! But I have ALWAYS wanted to do this!!" and he went down the line shaking hands and I was one of them The Portland Oregon Show! - Page 5 W00t The Portland Oregon Show! - Page 5 Heart
It is reeeally crowded at night, like 5x more people than the afternoon The Portland Oregon Show! - Page 5 Sad But if he comes out early enough, maybe he'll have time to take a pic with you and/or get an autograph The Portland Oregon Show! - Page 5 Original
Back to top Go down
graciecat

graciecat

PostSubject: Re: The Portland Oregon Show!   The Portland Oregon Show! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:04 pm

cecilie wrote:
graciecat wrote:
cecilie wrote:
megannn wrote:
Now that one show is done and there's many more coming up......I was wondering if anyone could let me know what time they would suggest me getting to the venue before and how late to stay afterwards??? I've never done anything like this before and would LOOOOVE a chance to say hi to Matt Very Happy Plus, I have yet to hear back from anyone going to the Baltimore, MD show either Sad And I may have an extra ticket for another fellow FTL, BG, Giraud Squad lover......

Oh man..u are tempting me. Maybe I should do as Crazy4Mattyg told me to - wave bye, bye to hubby and family and GET ON BOARD that plan from little Denmark LOL bounce

If you hurry Cecilie- you can stay with me and go see Matty in Tacoma tomorrow!! lol!

STOP IT!! I am getting all tingly inside just thinking about it - oh man I think I missed my teenage years somehow and it is hitting me hard now LOL
Are you really going tomorrow???

Yep I am-- come on and let's go-- we can call it "Cougars Do AI"- Heh heh, of course I mean, the AI TOUR Razz
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: The Portland Oregon Show!   The Portland Oregon Show! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:06 pm

flicker wrote:
The only problem I have with YFM is that when he starts out, he doesn't seem to have enough breath support and his voice isn't very controlled. I thought he had the same problem when he sang it on Idol. I've seen other singers with this same problem, especially on low notes.

It definitely gets much better, but the damage is done, as far as people remembering a bad aspect of the song. But, I do think this is something that he can get a handle on, as he gets more comfortable. I also hope he gets to continue the voice lessons, because I've always thought he needs to learn some breath control. Not that I really know this stuff, but I have noticed him breathing in the middle of a word that only has one syllable. That's pretty glaring.

Don't kill me! It doesn't change all the wonderful talent he has. I just think he's a work in progress (and I think he knows it, too. He don't have no stinkin' ego!)

Anyway, love him very much, and hope he can improve on YFM, or that he'll replace it with something we know he can nail, like So Small or LGIO.

There is a website I can't remember the name of, something along the lines of master class, where a voice teacher critiques the idol performances. She did a nice job of commenting on the showmanship and everything else but also made critiques about how to improve. With Matt, she kept talking about him not rounding out his mouth on the vowels and having trouble with breath control and not singing from his diaphragm. She made a comment that he's clearly a natural talent and it shows that he hasn't had any formal training. Anyway, I know nothing about singing - I started music school when I was 6 years old (that's what they do in foreign countries) and even at that age, I was told to smile pretty during chorus. My mother, also a music teacher at one point, told me I was tone deafjavascript:emoticonp('Crying or Very sad') However, what she was saying seems to be in line with your observations. I couldn't really hear the singing on YFM well enough to pick up on that. I did hear it during So Small and his audition (him running out of breath).
Back to top Go down
RachIP

RachIP

PostSubject: Re: The Portland Oregon Show!   The Portland Oregon Show! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:19 pm

sgr91 wrote:
flicker wrote:
The only problem I have with YFM is that when he starts out, he doesn't seem to have enough breath support and his voice isn't very controlled. I thought he had the same problem when he sang it on Idol. I've seen other singers with this same problem, especially on low notes.

It definitely gets much better, but the damage is done, as far as people remembering a bad aspect of the song. But, I do think this is something that he can get a handle on, as he gets more comfortable. I also hope he gets to continue the voice lessons, because I've always thought he needs to learn some breath control. Not that I really know this stuff, but I have noticed him breathing in the middle of a word that only has one syllable. That's pretty glaring.

Don't kill me! It doesn't change all the wonderful talent he has. I just think he's a work in progress (and I think he knows it, too. He don't have no stinkin' ego!)

Anyway, love him very much, and hope he can improve on YFM, or that he'll replace it with something we know he can nail, like So Small or LGIO.

There is a website I can't remember the name of, something along the lines of master class, where a voice teacher critiques the idol performances. She did a nice job of commenting on the showmanship and everything else but also made critiques about how to improve. With Matt, she kept talking about him not rounding out his mouth on the vowels and having trouble with breath control and not singing from his diaphragm. She made a comment that he's clearly a natural talent and it shows that he hasn't had any formal training. Anyway, I know nothing about singing - I started music school when I was 6 years old (that's what they do in foreign countries) and even at that age, I was told to smile pretty during chorus. My mother, also a music teacher at one point, told me I was tone deafjavascript:emoticonp('Crying or Very sad') However, what she was saying seems to be in line with your observations. I couldn't really hear the singing on YFM well enough to pick up on that. I did hear it during So Small and his audition (him running out of breath).

Alot of the time, the running out of breath is from nervousness. If you remember, he did it the most when he was under lots of pressure, it was a nervous moment, or whatever. Plus just all around excitement can cause your heart to race and make it harder to get big breaths and control it. He's an awesome natural talent and he'll only get better with each passing performance!
Back to top Go down
Janizzle

Janizzle

PostSubject: Re: The Portland Oregon Show!   The Portland Oregon Show! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:56 pm

I've been reading everything, watching, and listening to everything since yesterday. I have to say, Matt has IMPRESSED me more than I ever knew possible! I KNOW that he turned heads in Portland and it will only continue as the shows roll on....I'm SO PROUD of him!

Hard to Handle was the SEXIEST performance he's EVER done....I thought LGIO was crazy but this just takes the cake! I think we noted how well he fit those pants.....I don't really need to say anything do I? Most importantly his singing was ridiculous, his energy, his showmanship, and that piano, woo! He was having the time of his life. I was blown away!

Finally to hear Georgia in its entirety was magnificent. I think the audience was captured by it, hence the quietness...probably hanging on each note like I did when I saw the vids! It was just solid, and loved when the band joined, and the harmonies.....he was fluid and perfect with his riffing.

Then he finished off with YFM and it was DAMN SOLID. Maybe he was a little strained from giving HIS ALL on the first two performances? Once again Matty showed off his versatility. He made the song his, most definitely...changing up the phrasing and the octaves a bit. His false is really improved. And I was jamming with him as he pounded those keys, how could not love it??

Let's focus on the positive---Matt gets to be in the first half where he's a clear standout. He's turning heads, he looks FRESH TO DEATH, and he's having the time of his life. Do you really think the audience thought he was "Pitchy" in the stadium when they were swaying and clapping along? Nahhhh.....Matty did his thang, he sure as hell can sing his face off, and I couldn't be prouder! We picked a great horse!
Back to top Go down
mattyfan

mattyfan

PostSubject: Re: The Portland Oregon Show!   The Portland Oregon Show! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:19 pm

I'm a little late to the party. Just saw Matt's set on Youtube. WOW!!! Our MattyG blew me away. HTH, Georgia and YFM were all sweet, sexy and hot all at the same time. I thought the audience seemed to LOVE him, too, on ALL 3 songs.

I'm beyond ecstatic to FINALLY hear Georgia in full! Matt definitely delivered on the promise he showed in Hollywood week. Sigh... I can't get enough of this guy. The piano playing, the moves, his voice all just WORK for me. Ahhhh, so proud of him!!!
Back to top Go down
RachIP

RachIP

PostSubject: Re: The Portland Oregon Show!   The Portland Oregon Show! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:30 pm

Janizzle wrote:
I've been reading everything, watching, and listening to everything since yesterday. I have to say, Matt has IMPRESSED me more than I ever knew possible! I KNOW that he turned heads in Portland and it will only continue as the shows roll on....I'm SO PROUD of him!

Hard to Handle was the SEXIEST performance he's EVER done....I thought LGIO was crazy but this just takes the cake! I think we noted how well he fit those pants.....I don't really need to say anything do I? Most importantly his singing was ridiculous, his energy, his showmanship, and that piano, woo! He was having the time of his life. I was blown away!

Finally to hear Georgia in its entirety was magnificent. I think the audience was captured by it, hence the quietness...probably hanging on each note like I did when I saw the vids! It was just solid, and loved when the band joined, and the harmonies.....he was fluid and perfect with his riffing.

Then he finished off with YFM and it was DAMN SOLID. Maybe he was a little strained from giving HIS ALL on the first two performances? Once again Matty showed off his versatility. He made the song his, most definitely...changing up the phrasing and the octaves a bit. His false is really improved. And I was jamming with him as he pounded those keys, how could not love it??

Let's focus on the positive---Matt gets to be in the first half where he's a clear standout. He's turning heads, he looks FRESH TO DEATH, and he's having the time of his life. Do you really think the audience thought he was "Pitchy" in the stadium when they were swaying and clapping along? Nahhhh.....Matty did his thang, he sure as hell can sing his face off, and I couldn't be prouder! We picked a great horse!

Right on, Janizzle, and WELL SAID! Though I could see the points of some others who had their doubts about YFM, in all honesty, I'm totally with you on what you said here. I think he did a superb job overall, and whileYFM could maybe use a little improvement, I have no worries about his ability to continue to knock 'em all dead! He IS rock solid and will continue to prove himself. I'm so proud of him too!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: The Portland Oregon Show!   The Portland Oregon Show! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:37 pm

mattyfan wrote:

I'm beyond ecstatic to FINALLY hear Georgia in full! Matt definitely delivered on the promise he showed in Hollywood week. Sigh... I can't get enough of this guy. The piano playing, the moves, his voice all just WORK for me. Ahhhh, so proud of him!!!

I know I can't get enough of him either. Thank god my son is visiting his father becasue I don't think I have been off of this computer many hours in the past 24 hours! The piano playing gets me everytime. I always knew he was a great piano player but he is even better than I thought if that is even possible! Oh and the dancing...damn! The voice blows me away all of the time! I could listen to Matt sing all day long. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: The Portland Oregon Show!   The Portland Oregon Show! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:41 pm

Group number before the half. I actually haven't even watched it.

Back to top Go down
mattyfan

mattyfan

PostSubject: Re: The Portland Oregon Show!   The Portland Oregon Show! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:41 pm

mattyg93 wrote:
Jenna wrote:
Found this on the Seattle Times website. Link is too big to post

The Portland Oregon Show! - Page 5 Tourpic

OMG! I love that pic! He looks so HOT and cute and sexy at the same time.
I think I am in minority here but I think he looks better without the hats. He looks so manly.
Love him.. Embarassed

I agee with everything you said. And Matt looks HOT in his new haircut.
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: The Portland Oregon Show!   The Portland Oregon Show! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:48 pm

sgr91 wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=537tpzrTmSE

OK, I've watched it now - its great! Anyone who thinks Scott sounds better than Matt needs the earwax taken out of their ears! There's a little Matty dancing as well towards the end.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: The Portland Oregon Show!   The Portland Oregon Show! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:57 pm

I think Rach and Janizzle that you are misconstruing what I was trying to say. I am obviously not the only one with this concern as many of the reviews have said the same thing. I don't think he sounded terrible I just don't think he sounded like himself. Matt could never sound terrible when singing. I know Matt could sing the hell out of this song but he did start the song out of tune. I think maybe he is singing in too low of a key? He had many moments of brilliance during YFM especially towards the middle and the end. I do believe he will work it out becasue Matt is a brilliant musician!
Back to top Go down
mattyg93

mattyg93

PostSubject: Re: The Portland Oregon Show!   The Portland Oregon Show! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:59 pm

Jenna wrote:
mattyfan wrote:

I know I can't get enough of him either. Thank god my son is visiting his father becasue I don't think I have been off of this computer many hours in the past 24 hours! The piano playing gets me everytime. I always knew he was a great piano player but he is even better than I thought if that is even possible! Oh and the dancing...damn! The voice blows me away all of the time! I could listen to Matt sing all day long. Very Happy

Jenna. I was wondering how did you manage to be here for so long!
I can't really be here all the time, because I have two kids, believe it or not. A 6 year old and and a one year old baby. So you can imagine how busy is my day with them.

Anyways, I always try to spend some time here at night and at midday. But when hubby is not around heh.

I am so happy for Matt! He did so great. His voice is amazing.
A lot of people are commenting on you tube that he needs to get signed next!
I really have this wonderful feeling that he will get signed after the tour ends. If he keeps it up like last night, I am sure he will.

I am so happy he is happy. Did you guys noticed that the USA Today guy changed his mind about Matt apparently?
There's a new article on there where he praises Matt and Lil.

ItGiraud and Lil Rounds shine as the Idols take the Road.
Read it here:
http://www.usatoday.com/life/music/news/2009-07-05-idols-tour-recap_N.htm
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: The Portland Oregon Show!   The Portland Oregon Show! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:59 pm

Great find sgr. I fixed it so the video would display on the page!
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: The Portland Oregon Show!   The Portland Oregon Show! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:01 pm

mattyg93 wrote:
Jenna wrote:
mattyfan wrote:

I can't really be here all the time, because I have two kids, believe it or not. A 6 year old and and a one year old baby. So you can imagine how busy is my day with them.

Anyways, I always try to spend some time here at night and at midday. But when hubby is not around heh.

I really have this wonderful feeling that he will get signed after the tour ends. If he keeps it up like last night, I am sure he will.

I am so happy he is happy. Did you guys noticed that the USA Today guy changed his mind about Matt apparently?

Read it here:

Matt noticed as well. He linked this article on his twitter.
Back to top Go down
mattyg93

mattyg93

PostSubject: Re: The Portland Oregon Show!   The Portland Oregon Show! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:10 pm

sgr91 wrote:
mattyg93 wrote:
Jenna wrote:
mattyfan wrote:

Read it here:

Matt noticed as well. He linked this article on his twitter.

I noticed that now! How sweet for him. cheers
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: The Portland Oregon Show!   The Portland Oregon Show! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:20 pm

Quote :
I can't really be here all the time, because I have two kids, believe it or not. A 6 year old and and a one year old baby. So you can imagine how busy is my day with them

Well I only work 20 hours a week right now and my son visits his father in the summer for 6 weeks. But my son is also older than your children. LOL half the time he wants nothing to do with me. He just turned 12. He's coming home tomorrow or Wednesday...I'm glad because I miss him! Sad
I also come on a lot at night when he is in bed and then when he is playing outside with his friends.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: The Portland Oregon Show!   The Portland Oregon Show! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:22 pm

http://www.mlive.com/entertainment/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2009/07/matt_giraud_rocks_out_on_openi.html
Back to top Go down
RachIP

RachIP

PostSubject: Re: The Portland Oregon Show!   The Portland Oregon Show! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:44 pm

Don't get me wrong, Jenna, about what I posted...I DO understand your point about YFM...and honestly, the video I watched didn't have perfect sound, and I didn't listen extremely closely, so I probably missed the off-pitch part you've mentioned. And I do know that there is at least one not so favorable review of it...but I do also remember reading (but can't remember where now) at some point that someone thought he pulled it off much better than on the show. He/she said something to that effect.

I guess I'm just nervous about the song because I know he's taken a risk in choosing it. He knows his fans love it, we told him as much, so I think that gave him the confidence to go forward with it, even though it wasn't well received by others on the show. So to that end, I REALLY really don't want him to have any negativity surrounding it. I'd love to see him turning any critics around on it, and I believe he can!

Again, I'm not bashing you in any way for you expressing your opinions about it, nor am I saying that you're wrong...I just love Matty so much that it's hard for me to express that something wasn't perfect! Call me a rose-colored glasses fan....I just feel so protective of him! I know that he needs honesty too, though, so if he does hear anything not entirely rosy from his fans regarding the song, I just hope that he takes it that the constructive criticism that it is and only gets better because of it!
Back to top Go down
graciecat

graciecat

PostSubject: Re: The Portland Oregon Show!   The Portland Oregon Show! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:53 pm

sgr91 wrote:
sgr91 wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=537tpzrTmSE

OK, I've watched it now - its great! Anyone who thinks Scott sounds better than Matt needs the earwax taken out of their ears! There's a little Matty dancing as well towards the end.

THANK YOU sgr91 for finding this! bounce Totally loved it. Matt looks so happy and I am so glad we get to see his face during this piano song.
(And to think that AI cut it Mad (sorry, still not COMPLETELY over that!).

And yes, agree with everything re: Scott compared to Matt.

Gotta go to the tube and make it a favorite! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: The Portland Oregon Show!   The Portland Oregon Show! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:03 pm

Quote :
Don't get me wrong, Jenna, about what I posted...I DO understand your point about YFM...and honestly, the video I watched didn't have perfect sound, and I didn't listen extremely closely, so I probably missed the off-pitch part you've mentioned. And I do know that there is at least one not so favorable review of it...but I do also remember reading (but can't remember where now) at some point that someone thought he pulled it off much better than on the show. He/she said something to that effect.

Yes, it was the guy from the Seattle Times who was twittering from the show last night that said he pulled it off better than when he was on the show and IMO he did. I wish the same person who took the second video of Georgia had recorded You Found Me because you are right the sound quality is not all that great. I have actually read quite a few people saying they were not all that crazy about YFM but then I have read quite a few who loved it. So he will never please everyone and I wasn't hating the performance I just didn't love it like I did the other 2 songs.

Quote :
I guess I'm just nervous about the song because I know he's taken a risk in choosing it. He knows his fans love it, we told him as much, so I think that gave him the confidence to go forward with it, even though it wasn't well received by others on the show. So to that end, I REALLY really don't want him to have any negativity surrounding it. I'd love to see him turning any critics around on it, and I believe he can!

It is a risky song choice but not only because he got slammed for it during the competition. The song still gets radio play. It is a very popular fairly new song. So he needs to nail it. I do love all the falsetto he adds to the song. Issac Slade could never do that and the ending was amazing. So I don't look at it as a failure. I just think he could improve upon it and make it his own more. I still think he should close with HTH because the screams would be out of this world when he came on the stage and as he is leaving. You Found Me doesn't lend itself to the level of excitement that HTH causes.
It's too depressing of a song.

Quote :
Again, I'm not bashing you in any way for you expressing your opinions about it, nor am I saying that you're wrong...I just love Matty so much that it's hard for me to express that something wasn't perfect! Call me a rose-colored glasses fan....I just feel so protective of him! I know that he needs honesty too, though, so if he does hear anything not entirely rosy from his fans regarding the song, I just hope that he takes it that the constructive criticism that it is and only gets better because of it!

I think he does need to surround himself with positivity but IMO like you said he needs constructive critism too so he can grow. He also needs to know what his fans like and dislike. If we are constantly telling him he is perfect he wouldn't grow as much as an artist. But believe me he is damn near perfect! I have full confidence that he will keep getting better and better as the tour goes on! Although not sure how he could perfect Georgia and HTH anymore?

Last edited by Jenna on Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: The Portland Oregon Show!   The Portland Oregon Show! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:15 pm

Ok so confession times how many times have you guys watched the HTH video...be honest now LOL?

I have watched it so many times I can't remember.

Ok who else loves about 30 seconds in when Matt grabs the microphone stand and begins leaning back with it. Geesh that was hot. Not a BG but damn this video could turn me into one. Can you imagine how deadly this performance will be live? Embarassed

Ok going back to watch again!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Portland Oregon Show!   The Portland Oregon Show! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Portland Oregon Show!
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next