HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Share
 

 San Jose, CA Show

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 45

San Jose, CA Show - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: San Jose, CA Show   San Jose, CA Show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:05 pm

LOL Riley you do know it was only one person with the negative comment. Obviously this person doesn't like Matt so nothing Matt does would be okay. Ummm pingusworld obviously didn't even watch the video because Matt was completely charming. Giving hugs & even kisses, taking pictures, joking with fans, rapping and putting funny sunglasses on, sharing his hat with children, and gasp even smiling throughout the video.

_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


San Jose, CA Show - Page 6 Signature
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Riley 9

Riley 9

Posts : 427
Join date : 2009-06-13

San Jose, CA Show - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: San Jose, CA Show   San Jose, CA Show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:33 pm

Yes, I know there's only a FEW Matt haters that bother to post comments on YouTube. They seem to have their own agendas, like they're still bitter that Matt got the judges' save! Yes, there are still some people on the Idol boards that say the save was "wasted" on Matt. Rolling Eyes Most likely, these are the type of people who think Matt has a "bitchface" and is rude to fans! Matt could save a kid from a burning building, and they would still say that he's a D*****bag! HAH! Mad
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 45

San Jose, CA Show - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: San Jose, CA Show   San Jose, CA Show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:41 pm

Riley 9 wrote:
Yes, I know there's only a FEW Matt haters that bother to post comments on YouTube. They seem to have their own agendas, like they're still bitter that Matt got the judges' save! Yes, there are still some people on the Idol boards that say the save was "wasted" on Matt. Rolling Eyes Most likely, these are the type of people who think Matt has a "bitchface" and is rude to fans! Matt could save a kid from a burning building, and they would still say that he's a D*****bag! HAH! Mad


Well he will never win over everyone but that is true for all of the idol's even Adam has people who don't care for him...LOL and I am one! I remember reading a review on the AI boards that stated Matt was the worse performer and that he was terrible and shrill and I LOL because ummm shrill is never a word I would use to describe Matt. So it's just not possible for everyone to fall in love with Matt but he is winning over way more people than he is not and that in the end is what matters. cheers

_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


San Jose, CA Show - Page 6 Signature
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
graciecat

graciecat

Posts : 460
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 62
Location : Auburn, Washington

San Jose, CA Show - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: San Jose, CA Show   San Jose, CA Show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:27 pm

Jenna wrote:
Riley 9 wrote:
Yes, I know there's only a FEW Matt haters that bother to post comments on YouTube. They seem to have their own agendas, like they're still bitter that Matt got the judges' save! Yes, there are still some people on the Idol boards that say the save was "wasted" on Matt. Rolling Eyes Most likely, these are the type of people who think Matt has a "bitchface" and is rude to fans! Matt could save a kid from a burning building, and they would still say that he's a D*****bag! HAH! Mad


Well he will never win over everyone but that is true for all of the idol's even Adam has people who don't care for him...LOL and I am one! I remember reading a review on the AI boards that stated Matt was the worse performer and that he was terrible and shrill and I LOL because ummm shrill is never a word I would use to describe Matt. So it's just not possible for everyone to fall in love with Matt but he is winning over way more people than he is not and that in the end is what matters. cheers

There is a really old saying (older than me even! HA HA)--- "You can't outpiss a skunk"--- those people that keep raggin' on Matt (contrary to ALL evidence) are skunks - IMO--- so I just try to stay away from those places where the skunks hang out! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 45

San Jose, CA Show - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: San Jose, CA Show   San Jose, CA Show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:02 pm

From MJ's...


Quote :
Matt Giraud really, really ROCKED THE HOUSE on that piano of his!!! He got a great crowd reaction with his first song (Hard to Handle) and I have to say that I LOVED it! Personally, I felt his Georgia on my Mind song during Hollywood week was one of the highlights of the season, and thought that he could really give Adam a huge run for his money! I think Matt suffered from nerves and some poor song choices along the way during the show. I really enjoyed his Georgia on my Mind on tour as well, but thought the Fray song was out of his genre and wish he would have listened to the judges about that. I would have much preferred he sing Marvin Gaye’s Let’s Get It On, or Bryan Adam’s Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman. Both in my estimation fit his voice and style much better. I spoke with Matt at the busses in San Jose and told him how much I thought he rocked the house on the piano and that I hoped he got a contract really soon. He said, “Thanks, baby,” and put his hand on my right wrist, and then said, “You’re so sweet,” and put his other hand on my left wrist! That was so nice of him. The Idols didn’t give him the title of biggest flirt (on Larry King Live) for nothing! I got his autograph and a silly picture with him too, which was fun!

_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


San Jose, CA Show - Page 6 Signature
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 45

San Jose, CA Show - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: San Jose, CA Show   San Jose, CA Show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:26 am

Partial Hard To Handle...very good quality






_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


San Jose, CA Show - Page 6 Signature
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 45

San Jose, CA Show - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: San Jose, CA Show   San Jose, CA Show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:28 am

You Found Me...great quality...



_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


San Jose, CA Show - Page 6 Signature
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 45

San Jose, CA Show - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: San Jose, CA Show   San Jose, CA Show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:29 am

Matt's banter before Georgia...



_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


San Jose, CA Show - Page 6 Signature
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Riley 9

Riley 9

Posts : 427
Join date : 2009-06-13

San Jose, CA Show - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: San Jose, CA Show   San Jose, CA Show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:57 am

Awww, I love how Matt is able to connect to the audience with just his "banter". He doesn't need to get "preachy" (more like a motivational speaker) like Danny or grope himself like Adam! Rolling Eyes Matt can hold the crowd's attention between songs with his warm personality and piano skills. I love you

But I had to laugh when Matt said he was playing piano in hotel lobbies 'for a long time'. Very Happy Wasn't it only like 2-3 years during and after college? Because didn't he start working at Monaco Bay last year? How much has his life changed since 2008?

Sorry, I'm not sure about the exact timeline, but I think Matt actually has had a remarkably fast rise to the "top". It just goes to show how talented and motivated he is about music. He taught himself to play the piano about 5 years ago, then I know he played piano in a hotel lobby, then he was in a local cover band, then he was a dueling piano player at Monaco Bay (or something like that).

The next thing he knows, he goes to Louisville with some friends to audition for AI in the summer of 2008. It doesn't sound like he had planned on it too far in adavance because he said he arrived on the 2nd day of registration, and he had to wait 14 hours for his audition. Crying or Very sad Yada, yada, yada... he has to audition for producers, then the judges, then survives Hollywood week... And here he is now, on the Idols Tour traveling to 50 cities in 3 months! It just seems like an AMAZING journey to me, so I'm sure Matt must find it truly incredible! cheers

Things are only going to get bigger and better for Matt's career! [I think I'm going to cry, LOL Razz ]
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

Posts : 762
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 51
Location : Fort Wayne, IN

San Jose, CA Show - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: San Jose, CA Show   San Jose, CA Show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:37 am

Jenna wrote:
Partial Hard To Handle...very good quality







GAWD..i can never get enough video that shows his FINE A**!!! Cool
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

Posts : 762
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 51
Location : Fort Wayne, IN

San Jose, CA Show - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: San Jose, CA Show   San Jose, CA Show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:42 am

Riley 9 wrote:
Awww, I love how Matt is able to connect to the audience with just his "banter". He doesn't need to get "preachy" (more like a motivational speaker) like Danny or grope himself like Adam! Rolling Eyes Matt can hold the crowd's attention between songs with his warm personality and piano skills. I love you

But I had to laugh when Matt said he was playing piano in hotel lobbies 'for a long time'. Very Happy Wasn't it only like 2-3 years during and after college? Because didn't he start working at Monaco Bay last year? How much has his life changed since 2008?

Sorry, I'm not sure about the exact timeline, but I think Matt actually has had a remarkably fast rise to the "top". It just goes to show how talented and motivated he is about music. He taught himself to play the piano about 5 years ago, then I know he played piano in a hotel lobby, then he was in a local cover band, then he was a dueling piano player at Monaco Bay (or something like that).

The next thing he knows, he goes to Louisville with some friends to audition for AI in the summer of 2008. It doesn't sound like he had planned on it too far in adavance because he said he arrived on the 2nd day of registration, and he had to wait 14 hours for his audition. Crying or Very sad Yada, yada, yada... he has to audition for producers, then the judges, then survives Hollywood week... And here he is now, on the Idols Tour traveling to 50 cities in 3 months! It just seems like an AMAZING journey to me, so I'm sure Matt must find it truly incredible! cheers

Things are only going to get bigger and better for Matt's career! [I think I'm going to cry, LOL Razz ]


Yeah Riley and did you also see in that interview where he said he was actually SLEEPING just right before he had to go sing for the judges!! The dude like just wakes up and goes into the room and sings and BOOM he's IN!! He was talking about how people would sit around all day practicing/singing and he didn't....he was just chillin then wakes up and sings..He is soooo freakin amazing..unbelievable!!! I JUST LOVE HIM!! I love you
Back to top Go down
Giraudian#202

Giraudian#202

Posts : 266
Join date : 2009-07-01
Age : 28
Location : Matt's Bed, Be Jealous =P

San Jose, CA Show - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: San Jose, CA Show   San Jose, CA Show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:17 pm

Lisa_M wrote:
Jenna wrote:
Partial Hard To Handle...very good quality







GAWD..i can never get enough video that shows his FINE A**!!! Cool

I know, right Cool So delicious.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/june_bunny91
cecilie

cecilie

Posts : 795
Join date : 2009-05-15
Location : Copenhagen, Denmark

San Jose, CA Show - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Just found this vid of Matt signing, smiling, singing and kissing LOL   San Jose, CA Show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:06 am

Matt is as usual super cute, adorable!!! funny and nice to his fans!!! And just so comfortable with all of them - no diva behaviour at all!! love how he flashes his gorgeous smile!!

Don't know if this has been uploaded yet -






















Back to top Go down
graciecat

graciecat

Posts : 460
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 62
Location : Auburn, Washington

San Jose, CA Show - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: San Jose, CA Show   San Jose, CA Show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:11 am

Enjoyed those videos Cec! Matt really is so personable and boy can he multi-task, signing, smiling, kissing, posing, and singing all at the same time! We are the luckiest fans in the world!! Smile
Back to top Go down
pasnthru

pasnthru

Posts : 247
Join date : 2009-05-18
Age : 59
Location : Columbus, OH

San Jose, CA Show - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: San Jose, CA Show   San Jose, CA Show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:28 pm

graciecat wrote:
Enjoyed those videos Cec! Matt really is so personable and boy can he multi-task, signing, smiling, kissing, posing, and singing all at the same time! We are the luckiest fans in the world!! Smile


Amen to that!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




San Jose, CA Show - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: San Jose, CA Show   San Jose, CA Show - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
San Jose, CA Show
Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: All Things Matt! :: Matt on the American Idol Tour: The Matt Show!-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com